Re: Cover-Up: Racist AntiFa Members Learn You Can Brutally Assault & Rob U.S. Marines And Not Go To Jail

AlleyCat

Jun 20, 2022, 3:37:28 AM6/20/22

On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:35:11 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...

"Antifa/BLM/RCP/Democrat" is a bogeyman for you. If your toilet backs up, you
blame "Antifa/BLM/RCP/Democrat."

If the sports team you bet on loses, you blame "Antifa/BLM/RCP/Democrat."

If the shitty diner where you eat breakfast burns your toast, you blame
"Antifa/BLM/RCP/Democrat."

Yeah... pretty much like YOUR bullshit sticking QAnon onto Republican, when
there are NO QAnons here OR in government.

That is a fact, yet you keep posting it as if any of us really care.

Antifa/BLM/RCPUSA/Democrat

It is also a FACT, that The Communist Party endorsed Joe Biden.

Revolutionary Communist Party Endorses Democrat Joe Biden For President

https://www.dailywire.com/news/revolutionary-communist-party-endorses-democrat-
joe-biden-for-president

Aug 4, 2020That now includes Bob Avakian, the radical founder and leader of the
Revolutionary Communist Party who just endorsed Joe Biden and instructed fellow
communists to support Biden in the election. Avakian once faced serious charges
of rioting and assault for protesting in favor of Chinese communist Mao
Zedong's bloody and brutal regime.

=====

It is also a FACT, that BLM endorsed Joe Biden.

=====

Biden Regime Declares Itself Communist With BLM Endorsement

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/04/biden-regime-declares-itself-communist-
with-blm-endorsement-1084177/

Biden regime declares itself communist with BLM endorsement June 4, 2021 Steve
Hecht | Print Article Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of
the author. The US government is openly...

=====

It is also a FACT, that Joe Biden endorses Antifa.

Joe Biden Starts Presidential Campaign By Praising Antifa

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/25/joe-biden-antifa/

Former Vice President Joe Biden endorsed Antifa in a video announcing his
presidential bid Thursday, characterizing the group as "courageous" and saying
it's wrong to draw a moral equivalence between white nationalist groups and
those opposing them. The violent methods of Antifa are well documented.

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on an almost
daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the
amusement of all.

Narcissistic Rudy's Sociopathic Alternate Reality

The Narcissist's Reality - How It's SO Different From Yours

Wouldn't it be nice to live in the narcissist's reality? You're always right.
You're the best at everything. You're an expert at all things you do or haven't
even tried.

As Dr. Les Carter says, there's an alternate reality and always an agenda when
it comes to the narcissist. I thought it would be interesting to break down
the top six ways the narcissist lives in a different reality and how it's not
healthy for you and me.

1) The narcissist is always the victim.

The narcissist has a lot of pain from the past and is skilled at projecting
that pain on everyone else. If you call the narcissist out on a cruel or
inappropriate action or response, and he or she feels violated, criticized,
demeaned. The narcissist will become the victim because that keeps the
narcissist from having to look within. This is referred to as a narcissistic
injury. And the narcissist can play a very good victim. It takes the focus off
what the narcissist did wrong, and it puts you on the defensive as the
perpetrator.

For example, I remember catching a narcissist in my life stealing. I asked him
why. The response was, "I didn't grow up with a silver spook in my mouth like
you did, Laura." His reply hurt for two reasons: one, I grew up in a middle-
class family in Arkansas, and secondly, stealing is wrong. No matter how you
look at it, it's against the law.

2) It's always your fault.

If anything goes wrong it's your fault, no matter the offender. Remember,
narcissists believe they are perfect and everyone else is not. How could it be
his or her fault?

My ex-husband and I were driving south on Interstate 35 one Thanksgiving
morning. A car hit us from behind. He was driving. But guess who got blamed
for the accident? Me, even though I was sitting in the passenger seat. You got
it. It was my fault.

When we got into an argument one day, he called me white trash. It wasn't
about anything significant of course, but whatever it was turned out to be MY
fault. The narcissist is never to blame.

3) You walk on eggshells because the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

With the narcissist, the punishment never fits the crime. Usually there's not
even a crime to begin with. The narcissist may dole out harsh criticism, the
silent treatment or a combination of both to "punish" you and have you begging
for forgiveness. Remember, the narcissist is great at being the injured party,
even when the narcissist is actually the perpetrator.

There's no proportion. The drama doesn't end, no matter how much you tiptoe
around your home.

4) The narcissist is the greatest at everything

I remember being in church with the narcissist and listening to the criticism
fly. We were listening to a Doctor of Theology preach. But guess who knew more
than the pastor? You got it. The narcissist said he knew more. He also knew
how to dress better than the pastor, he said. It was difficult to focus on the
sermon and worshiping due to the barrage of criticism.

Narcissists also believe they are so good at life, that they shouldn't surround
themselves with anyone "less than" them. (If you'll notice they have few is any
good friends.) That's why the narcissist doesn't engage with anyone he feels
inferior or that can't do something for the narcissist.

5) The narcissist always has an agenda.

The narcissist almost does something with the end in mind. The narcissist must
get something from a situation or person, or the narcissist won't take part.
The narcissist looks at life like a Monopoly game. There's a strategy or
manipulative tactic put in place in order to gain money, people, and things,
regardless if it hurts the other person financially or emotionally. I've known
narcissists who leave an ex-wife and children homeless, while the narcissists
walk away free of guilt and trauma. If it works for the narcissist, then that's
how the narcissist believes the game should be played.

6) There is no peace with a narcissist.

The narcissist takes pride and pleasure in disrupting your world. Seeing you
in emotional pain is something the narcissist relishes. Why? The more pain you
carry, the easier it is for the narcissist to control you and those around you.
The narcissist also understands that if you are isolated due to your pain or
his control, then that's even better. He has you at his disposal, broken down,
ready to please.

Also, the narcissist likes for your home life, social life and professional
life to revolve around him or her. The narcissist does it by causing
disruption, then often fixing the problem he caused. For example, I can recall
numerous arguments the narcissist provoked, only to come back and give an empty
apology such as, "I'm sorry, but you push my buttons. Can you calm down and we
talk about this rationally?" The narcissist looks like the hero, and you're
left wondering what just happened.

Life with a narcissist is a rollercoaster. There are so many ups and downs,
all orchestrated to have high control. But there are ways to get off the roller
coaster. First of all, don't get on board in the first place. Focus on your
truth. Don't let the narcissist sway your beliefs of what you know to be true.
Journal or keep a notebook of incidents you know occurred.

Secondly, find some peace every day. Take the dog for a walk. Phone a trusted
friend. Get grounded in reality. There are good people out there who want you
to be healthy emotionally and physically.

Finally, live your best life. Avoid toxic people. If you can't avoid the
narcissist, put strong boundaries in place. The narcissist won't like it, but
you will become stronger. Time away from toxic people helps you heal and see
things clearly. You can more easily live your life. That's the best karma out
there. And you accelerate that karma by taking care of you.

Mattb

Jun 20, 2022, 2:06:01 PM6/20/22
Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 20, 2022, 2:41:28 PM6/20/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by cocksucking narcissistic shrieker repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:35:11 -0700, Rudy Canoza *wrote* (not 'says'):
>
>> On 6/19/2022 1:31 PM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
>> and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:
>>
>>> Cover-Up: Racist AntiFa Members Learn You Can Brutally Assault & Rob
>>> U.S. Marines And Not Go To Jail
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> "antifa" is a bogeyman for you. If your toilet backs up, you blame "antifa." If
>> the sports team you bet on loses, you blame "antifa." If the shitty diner where
>> you eat breakfast burns your toast, you blame "antifa." It's just a catch-all
>> for you. That's bullshit. You are bullshit.
>
> Yeah... pretty much like YOUR bullshit sticking QAnon onto Republican, when

No. *Seventy* percent of Republiscums believe the QAnon conspiracy bullshit.
Republiscum and QAnon go together like like ham and eggs, or like mustard on a
hot dog.

The Republiscum/QAnon party. That's what it is. This is not in rational dispute.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 20, 2022, 2:48:07 PM6/20/22
On 6/20/2022 11:05 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> ['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]
>
> [subject line vandalism by cocksucking narcissistic shrieker repaired]
>
> On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
> three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
> lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
> pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
> *capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:
>

>> On 6/19/2022 11:35 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>> On 6/19/2022 1:31 PM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
>>> and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

>>> Bullshit.
>>>
>>> "antifa" is a bogeyman for you. If your toilet backs up, you blame "antifa." If
>>> the sports team you bet on loses, you blame "antifa." If the shitty diner where
>>> you eat breakfast burns your toast, you blame "antifa." It's just a catch-all
>>> for you. That's bullshit. You are bullshit.
>>
>> Yeah... pretty much like YOUR bullshit sticking QAnon onto Republican, when

No. *Seventy* percent of Republiscums believe the QAnon conspiracy bullshit.
Republiscum and QAnon go together like like ham and eggs, or like mustard on a
hot dog.

The Republiscum/QAnon party. That's what it is. This is not in rational dispute.

>> It is also a FACT, that Joe Biden endorses Antifa.

No, that is a lie.

>> It is also a FACT, that The Communist Party endorsed Joe Biden.

No, that's another lie.

>> It is also a FACT, that BLM endorsed Joe Biden.

No, that's another lie.

> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM

No connection between "antifa" and BLM.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2022, 9:47:55 PM6/20/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:05:57 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.

Antifa = antifacist.

Is this not a good thing?

Swill
--
Fostergate, CattleFuturesgate, Travelgate,
Filegate, Troopergate, Whitewater, BenghaziGate,

AlleyCat

Jun 20, 2022, 10:05:54 PM6/20/22

On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 21:47:30 -0400, governo...@gmail.com says...

> > Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
> >terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.
>
> Antifa = antifacist.
>
> Is this not a good thing?

Not when the "anti" fascists are worse than the REAL fascists. Antifa
committing violence against those NOT committing violence, is anti-fascism?

Please explain.

Ordinary citizens who aren't far left wackos were being attacked. THAT'S
fascism, you fucking idiot.

While we're here... WHO was Antifa protesting? WHO was the fascist? Trump?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name the "fascist" things he did. Careful... for every one you list, there are
10 times as many for Obama and Biden.

Remember when the rodeo clown got fired for wearing an Obama mask, and someone
had the Secret service and FBI and DOJ up their ass when they simply put
Obama's name on an outhouse?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=obama+rodeo+clown+fired&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=obama+outhouse&ia=web

=====

Antifa ARE The Fascists - The Unshackled

https://www.theunshackled.net/recourse/antifa-are-the-fascists/

Fascist movements were, and are, left-wing. Antifa fits that definition. Antifa
commonly uses tactics of mob rule, mob psychology, character assassinations,
purging of academics who do not toe the line, thuggery and intimidation,
vilifying others as racists and organising militant groups for combat.
Silencing others is their modus operandi.

=====

The ANTIFA Paradox - VICE TV

https://www.vicetv.com/en_us/video/the-antifa-paradox/5f763c270985af4efe03a896

The ANTIFA Paradox. As riots and protests spread nationwide, some politicians
and news media pointed to violence by Antifa as the culprit. Alzo Slade talks
to someone from Antifa to hear their side. Documentary.

=====

The Paradox of Antifa : DankLeft - reddit.com

https://www.reddit.com/r/DankLeft/comments/dzfukz/the_paradox_of_antifa/

Turkey against the Kurds, Chile against students, Bolivia coup against
indigenous people, Brazil against indigenous, I could go on. Don't make me
mention all the dozens of past genocides right wing governments have carried
out, and the ones that a large portion of right wingers are currently calling
for.
?
=====

VICE News Reports: The Antifa Paradox on Apple Podcasts

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-antifa-paradox/id1525769448?i=
1000496457298

The Antifa Paradox VICE News Reports News Is Antifa even a thing? Ahead of an
election positioned as "us" versus "them," the specter of "Antifa" has become
an easy boogeyman to either accept or reject out of hand. VICE News takes a
serious look at what it is and what it is not.

=====

Antifa (United States) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Antifa (/ æ n " t i? f ?, " æ n t i (?) f ? /) is a left-wing anti-fascist and
anti-racist political movement in the United States.As a highly decentralized
array of autonomous groups, antifa uses both nonviolent and violent direct
action to achieve its aims. Much of antifa political activism is nonviolent,
involving poster and flyer campaigns, mutual aid, speeches, protest marches...

=====

Watch Fringe Nation S01:E01 - The ANTIFA Paradox Free TV | Tubi

https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/665461/s01-e01-the-antifa-paradox

Season 1. Alzo Slade talks to a member of Antifa to a get a perspective from
their side. Gianna explores the new generation of modern militias and the
likelihood of them going to war. Ben Makuch travels the U.S. to investigate the
spread of the growing American neo-Nazi movement which has already proven
deadly.

=====

What are the arguments for and against Antifa? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-arguments-for-and-against-Antifa?share=1

Answer (1 of 20): Here is my argument in favour of their fight against fascism
(posted elsewhere in answer to the question "Is Antifa a fascist
organisation?'; I have posted this mainly because those who argue against
Antifa erroneously equate it with fascism itself, which is odd given its
name):...

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Canada Has Started Rejecting More Refugee Claims

Why https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/theres-a-
perception-that-canada-is-being-invaded/561032

Canada has begun granting refugee status to fewer irregular border crossers

"Trying to depict these people as welfare bums and security threats and
criminals is a racist attitude. Canadians hate when you say that we're racist,
BUT WE ARE."

=====

The Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada | BCG

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-
canada

Anti-Black racism in Canada is worse than most Canadians want to believe. With
the COVID-19 pandemic amplifying the injustices against Black People, it is now
more important than ever for Canadians to take action.

=====

Racism & the Canadian historical past...

https://divercityvisa.com/racism-the-americanization-of-canadian-historical-
past-why-we-should-not-take-a-look-at-ourselves-by-a-u-s-lens

The Canadian response to racism south of the border will be described as an
Americanization of Canadian historical past. The media's lack of protection of
racism in Canada, in its traditionally correct context, is a trigger for
concern. Totally different histories of racism.

=====

Racism in Canada | News, Videos & Articles

https://globalnews.ca/tag/racism-in-canada

Canadian MPs vote to condemn Atlanta mass shooting, anti-Asian racism. The move
comes days after eight people were killed by a white gunman in Atlanta. Six of
the victims were Asian American women...

=====

Anti-Asian Racism Lead, The Canadian Race Relations...

https://cpac-canada.ca/anti-asian-racism-lead

The Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRRF) was created in 1996 to reaffirm
the principles of justice and equality for all in Canada. The CRRF's mandate is
to facilitate throughout Canada the development, sharing, and application of
knowledge and expertise to eliminate racism and all forms of racial
discrimination in Canadian society.

=====

Is Canada a racist country? One-third of respondents in a...

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/06/21/is-canada-a-racist-country-
one-third-of-respondents-in-a-new-study-say-yes.html

Jun 21, 2021

One-third of respondents in a new study say yes. Most Canadians agree that
Canada's diverse population makes it a better country. But on the question of
whether or not Canada is a racist country...

=====

Most Canadians Experience Racism... - New Canadian Media

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/most-canadians-experience-racism-where-they-live-
survey

Canadian racism is sometimes called "polite" and is characterized by
microaggressions, but that is a misnomer. Words like that are used to deflect
criticisms and differentiate Canada from the United States, says Henry, though
she does see similar ideologies and motivations.

=====

Canada Must Withdraw From Racist Core Group - Yves Angler

https://yvesengler.com/2021/10/24/canada-must-withdraw-from-racist-core-group

The least Canadian antiracist activists should do is educate themselves about
racism in foreign affairs. There is no justification for Canada participating
in this nakedly imperialist alliance. All Canadians of conscience owe a debt of
solidarity to the people of Haiti. We must demand Ottawa immediately withdraw
from the racist Core Group.

=====

Sikh Canadians Surge Politically In "Systemically Racist...

https://capforcanada.com/sikh-canadians-surge-politically-in-systemically-
racist-canada

"The reality is, our Canada is a place of racism, of violence." - NDP Party
Leader Jagmeet Singh, June 14th 2021. An unprecedented event occurred last
night in Alberta, Canada. Sikh-Canadian candidates won in both Calgary and
Edmonton mayoral elections.. Jhoti Gondek is the first Sikh-Canadian to become
mayor of Calgary. She will be taking over from Naheed Nenshi, three-time winner
as...

=====

Racism at IRCC could determine who gets in - New Canadian...

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/racism-at-ircc-could-determine-who-gets-in

IRCC employees are reporting racist workplace behaviour such as racially-
charged microaggressions at work, says survey. NCM reporter Isabel Inclan
reports on the deeper fallout. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) employees remain skeptical of the measures in place to tackle racism at
their workplace, according to a new report.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 20, 2022, 10:08:49 PM6/20/22
On 6/20/2022 6:47 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:05:57 -0700, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

>> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>> terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.
>
> Antifa = antifacist.
>
> Is this not a good thing?

Not to fascists like unemployable little White boy matteeeB.

In truth, "antifa" employ fascist methods against fascists. They're no better.
The important thing to understand is that they are purely a *reaction* to
fascists. If there were no fascists (but there are), there would be no
"antifa." This is not a chicken-and-egg mystery. The fascists came first.
"antifa" are a reaction to them.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 20, 2022, 10:13:30 PM6/20/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by shrieking squat-to-piss homo narcissist repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 21:47:30 -0400, governo...@gmail.com says...
>
>>> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>>> terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.
>>
>> Antifa = antifacist.
>>
>> Is this not a good thing?
>
> Not when the "anti" fascists are worse than the REAL fascists.

They're not worse. They're bad, but the real fascists — your side — are worse.

Mattb

Jun 21, 2022, 1:36:26 AM6/21/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 21:47:30 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:05:57 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>>terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.
>
>Antifa = antifacist.
>
>Is this not a good thing?

Depends of their definition of fascist. To some on the left it is
anyone who opposed a socialist government or opposes excessive
freebies. I mean to Rudy the poster boy of the progressive the
definition changes all the time. I oppose AOC and Sanders to many on
the left that equals fascist.

To me it is more on how a person acts.

>Swill

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2022, 4:21:02 PM6/21/22
"Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism,[1]
characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of
opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2]
that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[3][4] The first
fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before
spreading to other European countries.[3] Opposed to anarchism,
democracy, liberalism, and Marxism,[5] fascism is placed on the
far-right wing within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][6] "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Definition of fascism

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime
(such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above
the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government
headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social
regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or
dictatorial control early instances of army fascism and brutality— J.
W. Aldridge
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

"[Fascism is] based on an ethnic division between 'us' and 'them', an
extreme ethno-nationalism. It's based on nostalgia for a mythic past,
typically in which members of the chosen ethnic group had an empire –
and it represents the present as loss of that great empire, that
natural standpoint in which members of this ethnic group dominated
their environment militarily, politically, and culturally," Jason
Stanley, professor of philosophy at Yale University and author of "How
Fascism Works (opens in new tab)" (Random House, 2020) told All About
History (opens in new tab) magazine.
https://www.livescience.com/57622-fascism.html

Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one
another, they had many characteristics in common, including extreme
militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy and
political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social
hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create a
Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual
interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/fascism

So,
Antifa = antifacist.

Is this not a good thing?

Rudy Crayola

Jun 21, 2022, 5:25:22 PM6/21/22
On 6/20/2022 8:47 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:05:57 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>> terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.
>
> Antifa = antifacist.
>
> Is this not a good thing?
>
> Swill

Most of us are wondering why Fascist call themselves Antifascists?
Are you one of them?

Mattb

Jun 21, 2022, 9:07:40 PM6/21/22
Not in this case as that isn't what they oppose. Far left
liberals use words like the "Democratic Party", "progressive" and yes
"Antifa = anti-fascist" for a deceptive purpose, and the far left
isn't about freedom but control. The methods they use are more
important than the titles they claim to support. Actions by these
freaks matter as did those of the idiots Trumpers on Jan 6th.

The punishment for assaulting a cop should be the same if dome by a
Trumper or a Far left group. Portland and Seattle show that isn't
done, so much for equal justice another bullshit phrase of the left.

So lets be clear should the penalties for assaulting a cop be equal
be it by a Trumper or BLM, Antifa? Yes or No?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2022, 4:49:25 AM6/22/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:20:36 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>So,
>>Antifa = antifacist.
>
> Not in this case as that isn't what they oppose.

Bullshit. Stop making up/distorting facts to force reality to fit
your twisted perceptions.

>Far left
>liberals use words like the "Democratic Party", "progressive" and yes
>"Antifa = anti-fascist" for a deceptive purpose,

It is not deceptive. The left and especially Antifa do oppose Nazism
and Nazi political characteristics such as ethnocentrism and ultra
nationalism.

>and the far left
>isn't about freedom but control.

So is the far right and even more so than the left. The left still
believes in republicanism and the vote, the far right would replace
that with conformist authoritarianism and restrict personal freedom to
zilch.

>The methods they use are more
>important than the titles they claim to support.

More twisting and turning? Their methods are separate from their
goals. Their methods may be questionable, very questionable, but
their motives and goals are clear. They are Anti fascist which places
them directly opposite the modern right wing of the Republican party.

>Actions by these
>freaks matter as did those of the idiots Trumpers on Jan 6th.

Antifa didn't invade the capital, shit on America, try to assassinate
the vice President and steal an election.

>The punishment for assaulting a cop should be the same if dome by a
>Trumper or a Far left group. Portland and Seattle show that isn't
>done, so much for equal justice another bullshit phrase of the left.

More bullshit from you. Cite your specific issues and then explain to
me why local communities can't make their own laws about their own
affairs. I'm quite sure those cities, among others, don't give two
farts about your opinion of their judicial systems.

> So lets be clear should the penalties for assaulting a cop be equal
>be it by a Trumper or BLM, Antifa? Yes or No?

Agreed. Too bad life isn't perfect though.

But let's define 'assault a cop'. Taking a punch at a cop on the
street is one thing. Cops being injured in a riot is a bit different.

>>Is this not a good thing?

Still waiting for your answer to this question.

Is Antifascism a good thing?

Mattb

Jun 24, 2022, 2:17:34 PM6/24/22
On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:48:59 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:20:36 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>So,
>>>Antifa = antifacist.
>>
>> Not in this case as that isn't what they oppose.
>
>Bullshit. Stop making up/distorting facts to force reality to fit
>your twisted perceptions.
>
>>Far left
>>liberals use words like the "Democratic Party", "progressive" and yes
>>"Antifa = anti-fascist" for a deceptive purpose,

Sorry if the facts that none of those you call fascist on the right
do as you claim or as Hitler did. Actions matter and which side uses
the MOB/Blackshirts. Which side wants to edit education to fit their
agenda? Which side is not using equal justice?

How does Burning, looting and destroying property and using fear
tactics aid in stopping fascism? The Liberal/Progressives are just
using a word like they have so many.

Tell me, how does stopping conservative speakers from speaking at
universities stop fascism?

>It is not deceptive. The left and especially Antifa do oppose Nazism
>and Nazi political characteristics such as ethnocentrism and ultra
>nationalism.

OK, let's look at what you wrote. Does ethnocentrism then to you,
mean you don't want people to put their interests above any others?
Like how and who do they vote for? Like Antifa does and you have done
in this very post... How fascist of you.

Then you mentioned ultra-nationalism. That we might agree with to a
degree, but what about those that feel national pride show fly the
flag or serve in the military. That you need to define better as so
much on the far left the definition changes to fit your agenda.
Then what about wearing the colors of your school to sports teams?
Where does it end for you?

>>and the far left
>>isn't about freedom but control.
>
>So is the far right and even more so than the left. The left still
>believes in republicanism and the vote, the far right would replace
>that with conformist authoritarianism and restrict personal freedom to
>zilch.

Both extremes be they far right or far left, are like that. Look at
Biden and the US economy. He is willing to destroy it for electric
cars. Sad thing is they haven't upgraded the power grid to charge
all the cars he wants. Guess that is another thing he can't see.
Biden in his own way is every bit as stupid as Trump even dumber than
Trump in some ways. Hope next election we have better choices we
can't afford 4 more years of either of these idiots.

>>The methods they use are more
>>important than the titles they claim to support.
>
>More twisting and turning?

Not at all.

> Their methods are separate from their
>goals.

The methods show their true value.

> Their methods may be questionable, very questionable, but
>their motives and goals are clear. They are Anti fascist which places
>them directly opposite the modern right wing of the Republican party.

Tell me, how was stopping a White conservative speaker, that was gay
and had a Black boyfriend stopping fascism? How does destroying
property, assaulting police officers and even stopping people from
getting home to their kids, stopping fascism? Details please

>>Actions by these
>>freaks matter as did those of the idiots Trumpers on Jan 6th.
>
>Antifa didn't invade the capital, shit on America, try to assassinate
>the vice President and steal an election.

No, but they have done many other things and not been
prosecuted...like firing professional grade fireworks at officers.
Burn private property. They even stopped people from getting home and
blocked freeways that might have endangered kids. I admit the Jan
6th people were and are idiots. Just equal justice and treatment.
Assault on a cop is assault on a cop and should be treated equally. Do
you disagree?

>>The punishment for assaulting a cop should be the same if dome by a
>>Trumper or a Far left group. Portland and Seattle show that isn't
>>done, so much for equal justice another bullshit phrase of the left.
>
>More bullshit from you. Cite your specific issues and then explain to
>me why local communities can't make their own laws about their own
>affairs.

Do you support communities making " their own laws about their own
affairs"? Does that include gun laws, how to prevent gang violence,
what to teach kids in schools as no CRT? Does it include all that or
are you saying just how they respond to violence if done by the left.

> I'm quite sure those cities, among others, don't give two
>farts about your opinion of their judicial systems.

No many have Soros paid for prosecutors and a half-assed police
system now (defund the police). High crime also. These liberal cities
are having a problem hiring well-trained officers.

>> So lets be clear should the penalties for assaulting a cop be equal
>>be it by a Trumper or BLM, Antifa? Yes or No?
>
>Agreed. Too bad life isn't perfect though.

Yet I haven't seen you bitching yet, pushing for equal justice.

>But let's define 'assault a cop'. Taking a punch at a cop on the
>street is one thing. Cops being injured in a riot is a bit different.

What about having bottles thrown at them and fireworks used against
them. Making IEDs? What about trying to cement the doors shut while
setting a building on fire? i

>>>Is this not a good thing?
>
>Still waiting for your answer to this question.

>Is Antifascism a good thing?

Is being against TRUE fascism as I understand it to be a good thing.
Yes, is burning, looting, and killing a good thing. NO. Then again,
to be Marxism is a bad thing. Communism is a bad thing. Over-the-top
socialism is a bad thing. Racism by any group, be they white, Black,
or whoever, toward any other race. is a bad thing. Hiring practices
based on race, sex, or sexual preference are a bad thing.

Many things are bad, and yet the new definition of a fascist is anyone
to the right of Bernie Sander or AOC.

>Swill

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 5:40:41 PM6/24/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 04:48:59 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Not in this case as that isn't what they oppose.
>>
>>Bullshit. Stop making up/distorting facts to force reality to fit
>>your twisted perceptions.
>>
>>>Far left
>>>liberals use words like the "Democratic Party", "progressive" and yes
>>>"Antifa = anti-fascist" for a deceptive purpose,
>
> Sorry if the facts that none of those you call fascist on the right
>do as you claim or as Hitler did. Actions matter and which side uses
>the MOB/Blackshirts.

Conservatives.

>Which side wants to edit education to fit their
>agenda?

Conservatives.

>Which side is not using equal justice?

Conservatives.

>How does Burning, looting and destroying property and using fear
>tactics aid in stopping fascism?

Nothing. When it's the fascists doing it.

> The Liberal/Progressives are just
>using a word like they have so many.

You're the one using it, or rather, misusing it. How can you use
Antifa correctly when you don't understand what Fascism actually is.

>Tell me, how does stopping conservative speakers from speaking at
>universities stop fascism?

It doesn't unless that speaker is a far right winger in which case
he'll have more in common with Nazis than moderate Republicans.

>>It is not deceptive. The left and especially Antifa do oppose Nazism
>>and Nazi political characteristics such as ethnocentrism and ultra
>>nationalism.
>
> OK, let's look at what you wrote. Does ethnocentrism then to you,
>mean you don't want people to put their interests above any others?

It means I don't want to promote any ethnic group or color over any
other. Nobody's better because they're *insert color here*.

>Like how and who do they vote for?

Sometimes Republicans, sometimes Democrats.

>Like Antifa does and you have done
>in this very post... How fascist of you.

How does antifa vote? And what's fascist about voting?

> Then you mentioned ultra-nationalism. That we might agree with to a
>degree, but what about those that feel national pride show fly the
>flag or serve in the military.

What's wrong with that?

>That you need to define better as so
>much on the far left the definition changes to fit your agenda.
>Then what about wearing the colors of your school to sports teams?
>Where does it end for you?

When you get good sense and stop assuming I'm the opposite of you in
every way.

>>>and the far left
>>>isn't about freedom but control.
>>
>>So is the far right and even more so than the left. The left still
>>believes in republicanism and the vote, the far right would replace
>>that with conformist authoritarianism and restrict personal freedom to
>>zilch.
>
> Both extremes be they far right or far left, are like that. Look at
>Biden and the US economy. He is willing to destroy it for electric
>cars.

But that's just bullshit. The President doesn't run the economy.
Markets drive it. Pent up demand from 2020 sparked massive economic
growth in 2021. This fueled inflation which had been building for
years before the media 'noticed' it.

There's a war in Asia that's interrupting deliveries of fossil fuel
and grain. This is driving gas prices up and causing food shortages
and price rises all which contribute to inflation.

>Sad thing is they haven't upgraded the power grid to charge
>all the cars he wants. Guess that is another thing he can't see.

What? You want the grid upgraded before the cars are built? How
about if the power companies upgrade their grids as demand for energy
changes.

>Biden in his own way is every bit as stupid as Trump even dumber than
>Trump in some ways. Hope next election we have better choices we
>can't afford 4 more years of either of these idiots.

I don't have nearly as big a problem with Biden as Trump. Trump is
an embarrassment. He's a low class, criminal minded con man who
displays all the character traits that are wrong about humans.

Republicans used to care about the character of their candidates. Not
any more. You can rape babies on the White House lawn and still be
acceptable to the GOP.

>>>The methods they use are more
>>>important than the titles they claim to support.
>>
>>More twisting and turning?
>
>Not at all.
>
>> Their methods are separate from their
>>goals.
>
>The methods show their true value.

You don't seem to mind the underhanded dirty tricks common from
politicians. Is nobody else allowed to sink to their (politicians)
level?

>> Their methods may be questionable, very questionable, but
>>their motives and goals are clear. They are Anti fascist which places
>>them directly opposite the modern right wing of the Republican party.
>
> Tell me, how was stopping a White conservative speaker, that was gay
>and had a Black boyfriend stopping fascism? How does destroying
>property, assaulting police officers and even stopping people from
>getting home to their kids, stopping fascism? Details please

Are you making stuff up again? The above doesn't even make sense. Wtf
are you talking about?

>>Antifa didn't invade the capital, shit on America, try to assassinate
>>the vice President and steal an election.
>
> No, but they have done many other things and not been
>prosecuted...

Because they're not trying to overthrow the government.

>like firing professional grade fireworks at officers.
>Burn private property. They even stopped people from getting home and
>blocked freeways that might have endangered kids. I admit the Jan
>6th people were and are idiots. Just equal justice and treatment.
>Assault on a cop is assault on a cop and should be treated equally. Do
>you disagree?

I answered that already.

>>>The punishment for assaulting a cop should be the same if dome by a
>>>Trumper or a Far left group. Portland and Seattle show that isn't
>>>done, so much for equal justice another bullshit phrase of the left.
>>
>>More bullshit from you. Cite your specific issues and then explain to
>>me why local communities can't make their own laws about their own
>>affairs.
>
> Do you support communities making " their own laws about their own
>affairs"? Does that include gun laws, how to prevent gang violence,
>what to teach kids in schools as no CRT? Does it include all that or
>are you saying just how they respond to violence if done by the left.

Explain how this:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-gun-law-new-york-second-amendment/
demonstrates supporting communities to make their own gun laws?

Communities have the right to determine how to educate their kids, who
to prosecute for criminal behavior and all manner of other things. In
case you missed it, I've agreed with you twice on this point.

>> I'm quite sure those cities, among others, don't give two
>>farts about your opinion of their judicial systems.
>
> No many have Soros paid for prosecutors and a half-assed police
>system now (defund the police). High crime also. These liberal cities
>are having a problem hiring well-trained officers.

"Soros!" "Clinton!" "Those mean ol' democrats!"

Are you a child in the playground? Do you really believe all the shit
they tell you on TV? If you do, you have my sympathy for the misery
that must be your life.

>>> So lets be clear should the penalties for assaulting a cop be equal
>>>be it by a Trumper or BLM, Antifa? Yes or No?
>>
>>Agreed. Too bad life isn't perfect though.
>
> Yet I haven't seen you bitching yet, pushing for equal justice.

Oh, so now I'm required to care about and feel about all the same
issues you do? I don't get my own life?

>>But let's define 'assault a cop'. Taking a punch at a cop on the
>>street is one thing. Cops being injured in a riot is a bit different.
>
> What about having bottles thrown at them and fireworks used against
>them. Making IEDs? What about trying to cement the doors shut while
>setting a building on fire? i

I have to admit, it's not as foul and barbaric as the practice of
shooting unarmed perps in the back as they run away.

There's plenty to complain about on both sides.

>>Still waiting for your answer to this question.
>

>>Is Antifascism a good thing?
>
> Is being against TRUE fascism as I understand it to be a good thing.
>Yes, is burning, looting, and killing a good thing. NO.

Have you ever known humans to NOT resort to violence evenually (Jan
6)?

> Then again,
>to be Marxism is a bad thing. Communism is a bad thing. Over-the-top
>socialism is a bad thing. Racism by any group, be they white, Black,
>or whoever, toward any other race. is a bad thing.

But ultranationalism is ok?

>Hiring practices
>based on race, sex, or sexual preference are a bad thing.
>
>Many things are bad, and yet the new definition of a fascist is anyone
>to the right of Bernie Sander or AOC.

No it's not. What you're seeing is leftists every bit as angry as you
and both sides going to the same methods and tactics instead of
working it out. You're hearing the screeching and ignoring the
problem.

Swill
--
Lock 'im up!

Mattb

Jun 24, 2022, 9:22:57 PM6/24/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Bullshit. Stop making up/distorting facts to force reality to fit
>>>your twisted perceptions.

>> Sorry if the facts that none of those you call fascist on the right
>>do as you claim or as Hitler did. Actions matter and which side uses
>>the MOB/Blackshirts.
>
>Conservatives.

Show details of this? Antifa acts like Blackshirts before WWII.

>>Which side wants to edit education to fit their
>>agenda?
>
>Conservatives.

Liar.

>>Which side is not using equal justice?
>
>Conservatives.

In part True but the far left is very guilty of it today.

>>How does Burning, looting and destroying property and using fear
>>tactics aid in stopping fascism?
>
>Nothing. When it's the fascists doing it.

Like Antifa and BLM?

>> The Liberal/Progressives are just
>>using a word like they have so many.
>
>You're the one using it, or rather, misusing it. How can you use
>Antifa correctly when you don't understand what Fascism actually is.

I know what the group that calls itself antifa acts. The actions
say it all. Antifa members are mostly just freeloading pussies.

>>Tell me, how does stopping conservative speakers from speaking at
>>universities stop fascism?
>
>It doesn't unless that speaker is a far right winger in which case
>he'll have more in common with Nazis than moderate Republicans.

Like a Gay speaker with a black boyfriend?

>>>It is not deceptive. The left and especially Antifa do oppose Nazism
>>>and Nazi political characteristics such as ethnocentrism and ultra
>>>nationalism.
>>
>> OK, let's look at what you wrote. Does ethnocentrism then to you,
>>mean you don't want people to put their interests above any others?
>
>It means I don't want to promote any ethnic group or color over any
>other.

Liar you do support it as long as it is young white people being put
down. Evidence CRT. Biden is even teaching CRT at West Point.

> Nobody's better because they're *insert color here*.

Agreed and no one is owed because of *insert color here*

>>Like how and who do they vote for?
>
>Sometimes Republicans, sometimes Democrats.
>
>>Like Antifa does and you have done
>>in this very post... How fascist of you.
>
>How does antifa vote? And what's fascist about voting?

Antifa and Democrats use many of Hitler's policies to gain power.

>> Then you mentioned ultra-nationalism. That we might agree with to a
>>degree, but what about those that feel national pride show fly the
>>flag or serve in the military.
>
>What's wrong with that?

Nothing to me but have seen some progressive types oppose even
flying the flag.

>>That you need to define better as so
>>much on the far left the definition changes to fit your agenda.
>>Then what about wearing the colors of your school to sports teams?
>>Where does it end for you?
>
>When you get good sense and stop assuming I'm the opposite of you in
>every way.

Then you need to define and let me know if you oppose any BLM
objectives or Antifa/anarchists. So far it seems by your own words
you totally support the Antifa movement.

>>>So is the far right and even more so than the left. The left still
>>>believes in republicanism and the vote, the far right would replace
>>>that with conformist authoritarianism and restrict personal freedom to
>>>zilch.
>>
>> Both extremes be they far right or far left, are like that. Look at
>>Biden and the US economy. He is willing to destroy it for electric
>>cars.
>
>But that's just bullshit.

No.

> The President doesn't run the economy.
>Markets drive it.

He did stop much of what oil companies were doing on day one, and he
did cancel many executive actions Trump did without thinking of the
consequences, and he had gone Far, Far Left with his green new deal,
which I am glad did not get passed.

> Pent up demand from 2020 sparked massive economic
>growth in 2021. This fueled inflation which had been building for
>years before the media 'noticed' it.

Sure.

>There's a war in Asia that's interrupting deliveries of fossil fuel
>and grain. This is driving gas prices up and causing food shortages
>and price rises all which contribute to inflation.

Sorry, but this started long before that. Is a factor but not the
root cause. Biden's far-left agenda is a major part of the problem.

>>Sad thing is they haven't upgraded the power grid to charge
>>all the cars he wants. Guess that is another thing he can't see.
>
>What? You want the grid upgraded before the cars are built?

Hell yes. You want power grids to fail in the next heat wave or cold
wave because they can't handle the load, and then I'm sure Democrats
will say they didn't see it could happen. People will buy electric
cars maybe not as fast as progressives want, my wife wants one even,
were even wired for a charging station. The sad thing is we installed
solar power and have been told it could not handle a fast charge.

> How
>about if the power companies upgrade their grids as demand for energy
>changes.

power plants take time to build and the infrastructure takes years
just to get past all the regulations.

>>Biden in his own way is every bit as stupid as Trump even dumber than
>>Trump in some ways. Hope next election we have better choices we
>>can't afford 4 more years of either of these idiots.
>
>I don't have nearly as big a problem with Biden as Trump. Trump is
>an embarrassment. He's a low class, criminal minded con man who
>displays all the character traits that are wrong about humans.

Same with Biden or whoever his controller is.

>Republicans used to care about the character of their candidates. Not
>any more. You can rape babies on the White House lawn and still be
>acceptable to the GOP.

The far right is just as bad as the far left ....true.

>>>More twisting and turning?
>>
>>Not at all.
>>
>>> Their methods are separate from their
>>>goals.
>>
>>The methods show their true value.
>
>You don't seem to mind the underhanded dirty tricks common from
>politicians. Is nobody else allowed to sink to their (politicians)
>level?

Both are equal in this.

>>> Their methods may be questionable, very questionable, but
>>>their motives and goals are clear. They are Anti fascist which places
>>>them directly opposite the modern right wing of the Republican party.
>>
>> Tell me, how was stopping a White conservative speaker, that was gay
>>and had a Black boyfriend stopping fascism? How does destroying
>>property, assaulting police officers and even stopping people from
>>getting home to their kids, stopping fascism? Details please
>
>Are you making stuff up again? The above doesn't even make sense. Wtf
>are you talking about?

UC Berkeley cancels 'alt-right' speaker Milo Yiannopoulos as
thousands protest

Violence flares after group of anti-fascist activists shoot fireworks
at venue where the controversial Breitbart editor was due to give a
talk

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled

Now I doubt I'd like what he has to say but it is for me to decide not
a bunch of far left freaks.

>>>Antifa didn't invade the capital, shit on America, try to assassinate
>>>the vice President and steal an election.
>>
>> No, but they have done many other things and not been
>>prosecuted...
>
>Because they're not trying to overthrow the government.

Theh shooting professional fireworks at police is OK. Assault
against police is the charge.

>>like firing professional grade fireworks at officers.
>>Burn private property. They even stopped people from getting home and
>>blocked freeways that might have endangered kids. I admit the Jan
>>6th people were and are idiots. Just equal justice and treatment.
>>Assault on a cop is assault on a cop and should be treated equally. Do
>>you disagree?
>
>I answered that already.

>>>More bullshit from you. Cite your specific issues and then explain to
>>>me why local communities can't make their own laws about their own
>>>affairs.
>>
>> Do you support communities making " their own laws about their own
>>affairs"? Does that include gun laws, how to prevent gang violence,
>>what to teach kids in schools as no CRT? Does it include all that or
>>are you saying just how they respond to violence if done by the left.
>
>Explain how this:
>https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-gun-law-new-york-second-amendment/
>demonstrates supporting communities to make their own gun laws?

Some communities do make their own laws.

>Communities have the right to determine how to educate their kids, who
>to prosecute for criminal behavior and all manner of other things. In
>case you missed it, I've agreed with you twice on this point.

Wait if parent disagree Biden says they are domestic terrorist, and
yet he supports those that try to kill and harass judges,

>>> I'm quite sure those cities, among others, don't give two
>>>farts about your opinion of their judicial systems.
>>
>> No many have Soros paid for prosecutors and a half-assed police
>>system now (defund the police). High crime also. These liberal cities
>>are having a problem hiring well-trained officers.
>

>"Soros!" "Clinton!" "Those mean ol' democrats!"

Don't know if Cliniton supports the defund the police movement that
failed. Not all Democrats do just mostly the far left
liberal/progressives.

>Are you a child in the playground? Do you really believe all the shit
>they tell you on TV? If you do, you have my sympathy for the misery
>that must be your life.

Sorry I live and look for myself Seattle and Portland are shitholes
because of liberal policies. Shooting and killing many time a week,
Portland's drug problem as doubled in just 2 years.

Where do you get your mews. Try leaving your house and looking.

>>>Agreed. Too bad life isn't perfect though.
>>
>> Yet I haven't seen you bitching yet, pushing for equal justice.
>
>Oh, so now I'm required to care about and feel about all the same
>issues you do? I don't get my own life?

Do you or progressives get to own others lives? Do you get a
direct link to other who disagree with you bank accounts? Biden seems
to think so.

>>>But let's define 'assault a cop'. Taking a punch at a cop on the
>>>street is one thing. Cops being injured in a riot is a bit different.
>>
>> What about having bottles thrown at them and fireworks used against
>>them. Making IEDs? What about trying to cement the doors shut while
>>setting a building on fire? i
>
>I have to admit, it's not as foul and barbaric as the practice of
>shooting unarmed perps in the back as they run away.

Then you are excusing it. I see.

>There's plenty to complain about on both sides.

True but the fix is better training, not defunding as Chicago,
Seattle, San Francisco and other liberal run cities discovered. How
many people did the Democrats kill or allow to be killed with this
defund theh police bullshit?

Tell me do you support defund the police?

>>>Still waiting for your answer to this question.
>>

>>>Is Antifascism a good thing?
>>
>> Is being against TRUE fascism as I understand it to be a good thing.
>>Yes, is burning, looting, and killing a good thing. NO.
>
>Have you ever known humans to NOT resort to violence evenually (Jan
>6)?

Antifa happened nd you excuse it. Jan 6th people are idiots.

>> Then again,
>>to be Marxism is a bad thing. Communism is a bad thing. Over-the-top
>>socialism is a bad thing. Racism by any group, be they white, Black,
>>or whoever, toward any other race. is a bad thing.
>
>But ultranationalism is ok?

Define what that means to you in common terms. What to you is
extreme?

>>Hiring practices
>>based on race, sex, or sexual preference are a bad thing.
>>
>>Many things are bad, and yet the new definition of a fascist is anyone
>>to the right of Bernie Sander or AOC.
>
>No it's not. What you're seeing is leftists every bit as angry as you
>and both sides going to the same methods and tactics instead of
>working it out. You're hearing the screeching and ignoring the
>problem.

The problem is somewhere in the middle and I can't see either side
excepting that. Inn fact the bill just passed in the senate I expect
the House to sabotage because it doesn't go far enough for them.

>Swill

All people should be treated as equals with limited respect, no matter
Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation, with no preferential treatment
for Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 8:57:01 AM6/25/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 11:17:31 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry if the facts that none of those you call fascist on the right
>do as you claim or as Hitler did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

Mattb

Jun 25, 2022, 1:53:18 PM6/25/22
I am totally against white supremacist, Black supremacist or any
other kind of freak like that. Yet I still claim the left calls more
people fascist than just those like that.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 8:50:17 PM6/25/22

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/08/Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg/1280px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack

>>>Which side wants to edit education to fit their
>>>agenda?
>>
>>Conservatives.
>
> Liar.

Talking to yourself again? Conservatives push for religion taught in
schools and American history and culture not taught when it might shed
light on slavery. Why isn't civics being taught anymore?

>>>Which side is not using equal justice?
>>
>>Conservatives.
>
>In part True but the far left is very guilty of it today.

It's true of both sides all the time.

>>>How does Burning, looting and destroying property and using fear
>>>tactics aid in stopping fascism?
>>
>>Nothing. When it's the fascists doing it.
>
> Like Antifa and BLM?

No, they're against fascism.

Once again you're invented an enemy to hate and to blame all your
miseries on. "During the 2020 riots following the death of George
Floyd, there were also some reports of Antifa activity. In Newark, New
Jersey, the FBI and Newark Police Department investigated possible
Antifa activity and arrested an individual for possessing a knife, a
hatchet, and a jar of gasoline with intent to use violence.1 In
Austin, Texas, law enforcement officials reported that Antifa was
involved in violent activity, including the looting of a Target
store.2 There were also law enforcement reports of Antifa activity in
other cities, such as Minneapolis, Minnesota; Spokane, Washington; and
Portland, Oregon. The FBI nevertheless assessed that criminals—not
Antifa or other ideologically motivated individuals—perpetrated the
vast majority of looting and violence. Other law enforcement agencies
came to a similar conclusion. “We saw no organized effort of antifa
here in Los Angeles,” said Josh Rubenstein, the spokesman for the Los
Angeles Police Department."

The right runs around screaming, "Antifa! Antifa!" like a bunch of
chickens with their heads cut off when there is little reality behind
their claims.

"Antifa is a contraction of the phrase “anti-fascist” and refers to a
decentralized network of individuals that oppose fascism, racism, and
other related ideologies."
https://www.csis.org/blogs/examining-extremism/examining-extremism-antifa

> I know what the group that calls itself antifa acts.

No you don't. You only know the lies and distortions told to you by
rightwing operators who know you'll easily swallow what they say
because the know if matches your racist concerns.

>The actions
>say it all. Antifa members are mostly just freeloading pussies.

Cite. How many Antifa members do you know?

>>>Tell me, how does stopping conservative speakers from speaking at
>>>universities stop fascism?
>>
>>It doesn't unless that speaker is a far right winger in which case
>>he'll have more in common with Nazis than moderate Republicans.
>
> Like a Gay speaker with a black boyfriend?

How is that relevant?

>>> OK, let's look at what you wrote. Does ethnocentrism then to you,
>>>mean you don't want people to put their interests above any others?
>>
>>It means I don't want to promote any ethnic group or color over any
>>other.
>
>Liar you do support it as long as it is young white people being put
>down. Evidence CRT. Biden is even teaching CRT at West Point.

Why would you believe such a lie? Why would you concoct it? What
purpose do you think it serves?

>> Nobody's better because they're *insert color here*.
>
> Agreed and no one is owed because of *insert color here*
>>
>>>Like how and who do they vote for?
>>
>>Sometimes Republicans, sometimes Democrats.
>>
>>>Like Antifa does and you have done
>>>in this very post... How fascist of you.
>>
>>How does antifa vote? And what's fascist about voting?
>
> Antifa and Democrats use many of Hitler's policies to gain power.

Cite.

>>> Then you mentioned ultra-nationalism. That we might agree with to a
>>>degree, but what about those that feel national pride show fly the
>>>flag or serve in the military.
>>
>>What's wrong with that?
>
> Nothing to me but have seen some progressive types oppose even
>flying the flag.

I doubt that. The right and left alike report insanities that if they
even exist, would be marginal and forgotten if the rags wouldn't harp
on them.

>>>That you need to define better as so
>>>much on the far left the definition changes to fit your agenda.
>>>Then what about wearing the colors of your school to sports teams?
>>>Where does it end for you?
>>
>>When you get good sense and stop assuming I'm the opposite of you in
>>every way.
>
> Then you need to define and let me know if you oppose any BLM
>objectives or Antifa/anarchists.

I don't know what they are.

> So far it seems by your own words
>you totally support the Antifa movement.

I support anybody who opposes the extreme left or right.

>>> Both extremes be they far right or far left, are like that. Look at
>>>Biden and the US economy. He is willing to destroy it for electric
>>>cars.
>>
>>But that's just bullshit.
>
>No.

Yes, it is. Ya gotta stop believing the extremists. They'll lie to
you every time. Even if they get their facts straight, they'll pant a
picture of motivation and effect that has NOTHING in common with
reality.

I recall the left screaming that if Bush was re-elected in 2004, he
was going to declare martial law in 2005 and we'd never have another
election.

Yeah, that's right, hard left wingnuts said insane shit just like
that.

And hard right wingnuts are just as guilty. "If Obama gets elected
he's going to take away all our guns!"

>> The President doesn't run the economy.
>>Markets drive it.
>
>He did stop much of what oil companies were doing on day one, and he
>did cancel many executive actions Trump did without thinking of the
>consequences,

And a good job he did. My most fervent wish was that he'd reverse all
of Trump's executive orders.

>and he had gone Far, Far Left with his green new deal,
>which I am glad did not get passed.

Pity. We could use the jobs going green will create.

>> Pent up demand from 2020 sparked massive economic
>>growth in 2021. This fueled inflation which had been building for
>>years before the media 'noticed' it.
>
> Sure.
>>
>>There's a war in Asia that's interrupting deliveries of fossil fuel
>>and grain. This is driving gas prices up and causing food shortages
>>and price rises all which contribute to inflation.
>
> Sorry, but this started long before that. Is a factor but not the
>root cause. Biden's far-left agenda is a major part of the problem.

Gas started going up when Trump was in office. Inflation has been
going on since Trump was sworn in. It's just that the right didn't
care about gas prices or inflation until a Democrat got the top seat.

You're a bunch of hypocrites who run from facts like frightened little
girls run from strangers with candy.

>>>Sad thing is they haven't upgraded the power grid to charge
>>>all the cars he wants. Guess that is another thing he can't see.
>>
>>What? You want the grid upgraded before the cars are built?
>
>Hell yes.

You should know better. That's not how markets work, that's how
socialists and commies work.

>You want power grids to fail in the next heat wave or cold
>wave because they can't handle the load,

Like the Texas Freeze? Republican Governor, LT Governor, Attorny
General, House and Senate. So which party's fault was that fiasco?

>and then I'm sure Democrats
>will say they didn't see it could happen. People will buy electric
>cars maybe not as fast as progressives want, my wife wants one even,
>were even wired for a charging station. The sad thing is we installed
>solar power and have been told it could not handle a fast charge.

Then get a better electrician. Your fast charge comes off the box.
You're just another part of the grid.

>> How
>>about if the power companies upgrade their grids as demand for energy
>>changes.
>
> power plants take time to build and the infrastructure takes years
>just to get past all the regulations.

And all of that is planne ahead of time by individual power generating
businesses. Why do you want the government to manage/build a new
grid. Isn't that the kind of thing commies do?

>>>Biden in his own way is every bit as stupid as Trump even dumber than
>>>Trump in some ways. Hope next election we have better choices we
>>>can't afford 4 more years of either of these idiots.
>>

>>Republicans used to care about the character of their candidates. Not
>>any more. You can rape babies on the White House lawn and still be
>>acceptable to the GOP.
>
> The far right is just as bad as the far left ....true.

Not sure about that. The number of hard right manufactured scandals
about the Clintons is dozens long and been going on for over thirty
years. And not one single charge has been proven.

Meanwhile, Trump says flat out that he could machine gun Times Square
and still get elected.

>>You don't seem to mind the underhanded dirty tricks common from
>>politicians. Is nobody else allowed to sink to their (politicians)
>>level?
>
> Both are equal in this.

Actually, they're not. The GOP is much better at dirty tricks. That's
why it's in power.

>>> Tell me, how was stopping a White conservative speaker, that was gay
>>>and had a Black boyfriend stopping fascism? How does destroying
>>>property, assaulting police officers and even stopping people from
>>>getting home to their kids, stopping fascism? Details please
>>
>>Are you making stuff up again? The above doesn't even make sense. Wtf
>>are you talking about?
>
> UC Berkeley cancels 'alt-right' speaker Milo Yiannopoulos as
>thousands protest

I've heard of him. He's a nazi. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my
kids.

>Violence flares after group of anti-fascist activists shoot fireworks
>at venue where the controversial Breitbart editor was due to give a
>talk
>
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled

From that link:
"The University of California, Berkeley has cancelled a speech by
rightwing internet troll Milo Yiannopoulos after thousands of students
gathered in protest and a group of black-clad anti-fascist activists
shot fireworks at the speech venue."

What part of "troll" did you not understand?

>Now I doubt I'd like what he has to say but it is for me to decide not
>a bunch of far left freaks.

Yiannopoulos is a nazi. Why would you want to hear anything he has to
say?

>>> No, but they have done many other things and not been
>>>prosecuted...

None of which has anything to do with events on Jan 6 despite the
right's desperate attempt to distract the public with lies about other
groups that weren't even there.

>>Because they're not trying to overthrow the government.
>
> Theh shooting professional fireworks at police is OK. Assault
>against police is the charge.

Ok. Again, what has that to do with Jan 6?

0>>Explain how this:
>>https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-gun-law-new-york-second-amendment/
>>demonstrates supporting communities to make their own gun laws?
>
> Some communities do make their own laws.
>>
>>Communities have the right to determine how to educate their kids, who
>>to prosecute for criminal behavior and all manner of other things. In
>>case you missed it, I've agreed with you twice on this point.
>
> Wait if parent disagree Biden says they are domestic terrorist, and
>yet he supports those that try to kill and harass judges,

What a load of radical bullshit. You're gotten so emotional and
hysterical your typing doesn't even make sense. Nothing you wrote is
true or can be proven.

>>> No many have Soros paid for prosecutors and a half-assed police
>>>system now (defund the police). High crime also. These liberal cities
>>>are having a problem hiring well-trained officers.
>>

>>"Soros!" "Clinton!" "Those mean ol' democrats!"
>
> Don't know if Cliniton supports the defund the police movement that
>failed. Not all Democrats do just mostly the far left
>liberal/progressives.

Those claims are emotional screams of people exasperated beyond
bearing at the willful murder of unarmed perps by the cops. Defunding
police is perpoterous. If anything they need more funding for pay and
for MUCH broader and deeper training on how to deal with people and
handle crisis.

>>Are you a child in the playground? Do you really believe all the shit
>>they tell you on TV? If you do, you have my sympathy for the misery
>>that must be your life.
>
> Sorry I live and look for myself Seattle and Portland are shitholes
>because of liberal policies. Shooting and killing many time a week,
>Portland's drug problem as doubled in just 2 years.

You're getting off easy. The drug problem in Florida was one of the
worst in the nation. They finally cracked down on 'painpill doctors'
and that seems to have greatly diminished the problem.

>>Oh, so now I'm required to care about and feel about all the same
>>issues you do? I don't get my own life?
>
> Do you or progressives get to own others lives?

You seem to want to run mine.

>Do you get a
>direct link to other who disagree with you bank accounts? Biden seems
>to think so.

That didn't make sense. Try again.

>>> What about having bottles thrown at them and fireworks used against
>>>them. Making IEDs? What about trying to cement the doors shut while
>>>setting a building on fire? i
>>
>>I have to admit, it's not as foul and barbaric as the practice of
>>shooting unarmed perps in the back as they run away.
>
> Then you are excusing it.

Excusing what?

> I see.
>>
>>There's plenty to complain about on both sides.
>
> True but the fix is better training, not defunding as Chicago,
>Seattle, San Francisco and other liberal run cities discovered. How
>many people did the Democrats kill or allow to be killed with this
>defund theh police bullshit?
>
>Tell me do you support defund the police?

No and I've answered that several times in one thread or another.

>>> Is being against TRUE fascism as I understand it to be a good thing.
>>>Yes, is burning, looting, and killing a good thing. NO.
>>
>>Have you ever known humans to NOT resort to violence evenually (Jan
>>6)?
>
> Antifa happened nd you excuse it.

That doesn't make sense either. Is Antifa an event of some kind that
happened? Are you unaware that there have been Antifa groups active
since the 1920s?

>Jan 6th people are idiots.
>>
>>> Then again,
>>>to be Marxism is a bad thing. Communism is a bad thing. Over-the-top
>>>socialism is a bad thing. Racism by any group, be they white, Black,
>>>or whoever, toward any other race. is a bad thing.
>>
>>But ultranationalism is ok?
>
> Define what that means to you in common terms. What to you is
>extreme?

Putting what you think is best for your country above and beyond any
other consideration no matter what.

>All people should be treated as equals with limited respect, no matter
>Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation, with no preferential treatment
>for Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation.

So what do we do about the five centuries of enslavement and
oppression of africans at the hands of whites?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2022, 8:51:43 PM6/25/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am totally against white supremacist, Black supremacist or any
>other kind of freak like that. Yet I still claim the left calls more
>people fascist than just those like that.

Just as the right screams, "commie" every time somebody says something
even vaguely leftist.

Mattb

Jun 26, 2022, 5:22:17 PM6/26/22
Far right maybe, What do you consider "vaguely leftist"?

>Swill

Mattb

Jun 26, 2022, 6:15:49 PM6/26/22
I've asked that. I'd like civics taught as it was when I was in
school.

>>>Conservatives.
>>
>>In part True but the far left is very guilty of it today.
>
>It's true of both sides all the time.

>>>Nothing. When it's the fascists doing it.
>>
>> Like Antifa and BLM?
>
>No, they're against fascism.

Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?

>Once again you're invented an enemy to hate and to blame all your
>miseries on.

Antifa would not dare come to the area I live in to loot, burn, and
destroy.

> "During the 2020 riots following the death of George
>Floyd, there were also some reports of Antifa activity. In Newark, New
>Jersey, the FBI and Newark Police Department investigated possible
>Antifa activity and arrested an individual for possessing a knife, a
>hatchet, and a jar of gasoline with intent to use violence.1 In
>Austin, Texas, law enforcement officials reported that Antifa was
>involved in violent activity, including the looting of a Target
>store.2 There were also law enforcement reports of Antifa activity in
>other cities, such as Minneapolis, Minnesota; Spokane, Washington; and
>Portland, Oregon. The FBI nevertheless assessed that criminals—not
>Antifa or other ideologically motivated individuals—perpetrated the
>vast majority of looting and violence. Other law enforcement agencies
>came to a similar conclusion. “We saw no organized effort of antifa
>here in Los Angeles,” said Josh Rubenstein, the spokesman for the Los
>Angeles Police Department."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhYlGiKOWk
Seattle Antifa attack pro-life Female, tackle her to the ground and
pepper spray her. #RoeVsWade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRVRBhc3FKE
11 members of Antifa indicted by Grand Jury on Violent San Diego
Attack Charges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfewImAq1oQ
Protestors dressed in black and carrying an ANTIFA flag arrive at the
Supreme Court

>The right runs around screaming, "Antifa! Antifa!" like a bunch of
>chickens with their heads cut off when there is little reality behind
>their claims.
>
>"Antifa is a contraction of the phrase “anti-fascist” and refers to a
>decentralized network of individuals that oppose fascism, racism, and
>other related ideologies."
>https://www.csis.org/blogs/examining-extremism/examining-extremism-antifa
>
>> I know what the group that calls itself antifa acts.
>
>No you don't. You only know the lies and distortions told to you by
>rightwing operators who know you'll easily swallow what they say
>because the know if matches your racist concerns.

See videos above.

>>The actions
>>say it all. Antifa members are mostly just freeloading pussies.
>
>Cite. How many Antifa members do you know?

LOL

How many of these Fascist do you know?

>>>It doesn't unless that speaker is a far right winger in which case
>>>he'll have more in common with Nazis than moderate Republicans.
>>
>> Like a Gay speaker with a black boyfriend?
>
>How is that relevant?

Shows the IQ of the average Antifa or progressive supporter.

>>>It means I don't want to promote any ethnic group or color over any
>>>other.
>>
>>Liar you do support it as long as it is young white people being put
>>down. Evidence CRT. Biden is even teaching CRT at West Point.
>
>Why would you believe such a lie? Why would you concoct it? What
>purpose do you think it serves?

It isn't a lie.

>>> Nobody's better because they're *insert color here*.
>>
>> Agreed and no one is owed because of *insert color here*

>>>Sometimes Republicans, sometimes Democrats.

>>>How does antifa vote? And what's fascist about voting?
>>
>> Antifa and Democrats use many of Hitler's policies to gain power.
>
>Cite.

Look at how Hitler came to power.

>>>What's wrong with that?
>>
>> Nothing to me but have seen some progressive types oppose even
>>flying the flag.
>
>I doubt that. The right and left alike report insanities that if they
>even exist, would be marginal and forgotten if the rags wouldn't harp
>on them.

:-)))

>>>When you get good sense and stop assuming I'm the opposite of you in
>>>every way.
>>
>> Then you need to define and let me know if you oppose any BLM
>>objectives or Antifa/anarchists.
>
>I don't know what they are.

Yet you defend Antifa? Interesting.

>> So far it seems by your own words
>>you totally support the Antifa movement.
>
>I support anybody who opposes the extreme left or right.

No as people have noticed with your blind support for the terrorist
group Antifa.

>>>But that's just bullshit.
>>
>>No.
>
>Yes, it is. Ya gotta stop believing the extremists. They'll lie to
>you every time. Even if they get their facts straight, they'll pant a
>picture of motivation and effect that has NOTHING in common with
>reality.

Where do you get your info?

>I recall the left screaming that if Bush was re-elected in 2004, he
>was going to declare martial law in 2005 and we'd never have another
>election.
>
>Yeah, that's right, hard left wingnuts said insane shit just like
>that.
>
>And hard right wingnuts are just as guilty. "If Obama gets elected
>he's going to take away all our guns!"
>
>>> The President doesn't run the economy.
>>>Markets drive it.
>>
>>He did stop much of what oil companies were doing on day one, and he
>>did cancel many executive actions Trump did without thinking of the
>>consequences,
>
>And a good job he did. My most fervent wish was that he'd reverse all
>of Trump's executive orders.

Biden want high gas prices he think that will push the New Green
Deal on Americans.

>>and he had gone Far, Far Left with his green new deal,
>>which I am glad did not get passed.
>
>Pity. We could use the jobs going green will create.

Liar. You watch that idiot Gore to much.

>>> Pent up demand from 2020 sparked massive economic
>>>growth in 2021. This fueled inflation which had been building for
>>>years before the media 'noticed' it.
>>
>> Sure.
>>>
>>>There's a war in Asia that's interrupting deliveries of fossil fuel
>>>and grain. This is driving gas prices up and causing food shortages
>>>and price rises all which contribute to inflation.
>>
>> Sorry, but this started long before that. Is a factor but not the
>>root cause. Biden's far-left agenda is a major part of the problem.
>
>Gas started going up when Trump was in office. Inflation has been
>going on since Trump was sworn in. It's just that the right didn't
>care about gas prices or inflation until a Democrat got the top seat.

OK

>You're a bunch of hypocrites who run from facts like frightened little
>girls run from strangers with candy.

:-)

>>>What? You want the grid upgraded before the cars are built?
>>
>>Hell yes.
>
>You should know better. That's not how markets work, that's how
>socialists and commies work.

Then let the Market work with people buying electric cars.

>>You want power grids to fail in the next heat wave or cold
>>wave because they can't handle the load,
>
>Like the Texas Freeze? Republican Governor, LT Governor, Attorny
>General, House and Senate. So which party's fault was that fiasco?

You do know there re many power companies that are Publicly owned
correct?

>>and then I'm sure Democrats
>>will say they didn't see it could happen. People will buy electric
>>cars maybe not as fast as progressives want, my wife wants one even,
>>were even wired for a charging station. The sad thing is we installed
>>solar power and have been told it could not handle a fast charge.
>
>Then get a better electrician. Your fast charge comes off the box.
>You're just another part of the grid.

Yes and no. You seem to have limited knowledge on this subject or
what I was talking about.

>>> How
>>>about if the power companies upgrade their grids as demand for energy
>>>changes.
>>
>> power plants take time to build and the infrastructure takes years
>>just to get past all the regulations.
>
>And all of that is planne ahead of time by individual power generating
>businesses. Why do you want the government to manage/build a new
>grid. Isn't that the kind of thing commies do?

Government already does control power companies by large degree.
California grid need major upgrade, ask those who lost or the families
of people killed by theh current infrastructure.

>>>Republicans used to care about the character of their candidates. Not
>>>any more. You can rape babies on the White House lawn and still be
>>>acceptable to the GOP.
>>
>> The far right is just as bad as the far left ....true.
>
>Not sure about that. The number of hard right manufactured scandals
>about the Clintons is dozens long and been going on for over thirty
>years. And not one single charge has been proven.

The false report she had written and the FBI used is proven.

>Meanwhile, Trump says flat out that he could machine gun Times Square
>and still get elected.

Trump is an idiot.

>>>You don't seem to mind the underhanded dirty tricks common from
>>>politicians. Is nobody else allowed to sink to their (politicians)
>>>level?
>>
>> Both are equal in this.
>
>Actually, they're not. The GOP is much better at dirty tricks. That's
>why it's in power.

Lets see? Theh House is Controlled by the Democrats, the Senate is
controlled by the Democrats, and the President is Democrat. So you
are saying they are in power because they are good at dirty tricks.
That's why Democrats are in power. Interesting.

>>>Are you making stuff up again? The above doesn't even make sense. Wtf
>>>are you talking about?
>>
>> UC Berkeley cancels 'alt-right' speaker Milo Yiannopoulos as
>>thousands protest
>
>I've heard of him. He's a nazi. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my
>kids.

No he isn't a Nazi himself, he seems to not like Jews but that
doesn't IMO make one a Nazi. Do you believe anyone who is against
Israel or Jews in a Nazi?

>>Violence flares after group of anti-fascist activists shoot fireworks
>>at venue where the controversial Breitbart editor was due to give a
>>talk
>>
>>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/milo-yiannopoulos-uc-berkeley-event-cancelled
>
>From that link:
>"The University of California, Berkeley has cancelled a speech by
>rightwing internet troll Milo Yiannopoulos after thousands of students
>gathered in protest and a group of black-clad anti-fascist activists
>shot fireworks at the speech venue."
>
>What part of "troll" did you not understand?

Who gets to decide who is a "troll". Let people decide and go or
not go to hear a speaker for themselves.

>>Now I doubt I'd like what he has to say but it is for me to decide not
>>a bunch of far left freaks.
>
>Yiannopoulos is a nazi. Why would you want to hear anything he has to
>say?

No he is not.

>None of which has anything to do with events on Jan 6 despite the
>right's desperate attempt to distract the public with lies about other
>groups that weren't even there.

The subject is "Racist AntiFa Members Learn You Can Brutally Assault
& Rob U.S. Marines And Not Go To Jail" why do you believe they have
theh right to assault people because of those Jan 6th freaks. It is
you that is attempting to distract the public with lies.

>>>Because they're not trying to overthrow the government.
>>
>> Theh shooting professional fireworks at police is OK. Assault
>>against police is the charge.
>
>Ok. Again, what has that to do with Jan 6?

Subject of this thread is not Jan 6th.

>0>>Explain how this:
>>>https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-gun-law-new-york-second-amendment/
>>>demonstrates supporting communities to make their own gun laws?
>>
>> Some communities do make their own laws.
>>>
>>>Communities have the right to determine how to educate their kids, who
>>>to prosecute for criminal behavior and all manner of other things. In
>>>case you missed it, I've agreed with you twice on this point.
>>
>> Wait if parent disagree Biden says they are domestic terrorist, and
>>yet he supports those that try to kill and harass judges,
>
>What a load of radical bullshit. You're gotten so emotional and
>hysterical your typing doesn't even make sense. Nothing you wrote is
>true or can be proven.

What I wrote is factual.

>>>"Soros!" "Clinton!" "Those mean ol' democrats!"
>>
>> Don't know if Cliniton supports the defund the police movement that
>>failed. Not all Democrats do just mostly the far left
>>liberal/progressives.
>
>Those claims are emotional screams of people exasperated beyond
>bearing at the willful murder of unarmed perps by the cops. Defunding
>police is perpoterous. If anything they need more funding for pay and
>for MUCH broader and deeper training on how to deal with people and
>handle crisis.

More of your bullshit only a total idiot or criminal would want to
defund the police.

>>>Are you a child in the playground? Do you really believe all the shit
>>>they tell you on TV? If you do, you have my sympathy for the misery
>>>that must be your life.
>>
>> Sorry I live and look for myself Seattle and Portland are shitholes
>>because of liberal policies. Shooting and killing many time a week,
>>Portland's drug problem as doubled in just 2 years.
>
>You're getting off easy. The drug problem in Florida was one of the
>worst in the nation. They finally cracked down on 'painpill doctors'
>and that seems to have greatly diminished the problem.

No that is false.

Overdose Deaths Rose 33.6% in Oregon Last Year
The increase was the fifth largest in the U.S. in 2021.
https://www.wweek.com/news/2022/05/13/overdose-deaths-rose-336-in-oregon-last-year/

Florida did not have a 33.6% increase.

>>>Oh, so now I'm required to care about and feel about all the same
>>>issues you do? I don't get my own life?
>>
>> Do you or progressives get to own others lives?
>
>You seem to want to run mine.

No I don't. Pay your own way, Pay your own schooling, have personal
responsibility. I don't owe you.

>>Do you get a
>>direct link of others who disagree with you to their bank accounts? Biden seems
>>to think so.

Why should I have to pay for all the illegal people coming in from
Mexico, I'd rather that money be spent on fixing theh American
homeless problem. Biden cares more about the illegals than American
citizens.

Seal the border and make people go through the legal process for
entry.

>That didn't make sense. Try again.

Fixed it.

>>>I have to admit, it's not as foul and barbaric as the practice of
>>>shooting unarmed perps in the back as they run away.
>>
>> Then you are excusing it.
>
>Excusing what?

The burning, looting, and assaults done by BLM and Antifa.

>> I see.
>>>
>>>There's plenty to complain about on both sides.
>>
>> True but the fix is better training, not defunding as Chicago,
>>Seattle, San Francisco and other liberal run cities discovered. How
>>many people did the Democrats kill or allow to be killed with this
>>defund theh police bullshit?
>>
>>Tell me do you support defund the police?
>
>No and I've answered that several times in one thread or another.

Yet you defend assaults on police by BLM and Antifa.

>>>Have you ever known humans to NOT resort to violence evenually (Jan
>>>6)?
>>
>> Antifa happened nd you excuse it.
>
>That doesn't make sense either. Is Antifa an event of some kind that
>happened? Are you unaware that there have been Antifa groups active
>since the 1920s?

YAWN Yes I know they had Brownshirts and Blackshirts in the
1920s.

>>Jan 6th people are idiots.

>>>But ultranationalism is ok?
>>
>> Define what that means to you in common terms. What to you is
>>extreme?
>
>Putting what you think is best for your country above and beyond any
>other consideration no matter what.

Then you want a one world order?

>>All people should be treated as equals with limited respect, no matter
>>Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation, with no preferential treatment
>>for Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation.
>
>So what do we do about the five centuries of enslavement and
>oppression of africans at the hands of whites?

What about it you can't change the past. I don't owe the Black man
a thing other than equal treatment.

All people should be treated as equals with limited respect, no matter
Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation, with no preferential treatment
for Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation.

In fact the Black man owes my kind reparations.

>Swill

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 26, 2022, 6:23:32 PM6/26/22
On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:15:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Antifa and BLM are only burning, looting, and destroying property in
poor, mostly black neighborhoods, so the white liberals don't mind
them.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 10:46:55 AM6/28/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?

Where and when did I say that?

I'll wait.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 10:48:16 AM6/28/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Far right maybe, What do you consider "vaguely leftist"?

Public education funding, apparently. It certainly isn't popular on
the right.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 28, 2022, 11:07:58 AM6/28/22
On 6/26/2022 2:22 PM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 20:51:15 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am totally against white supremacist, Black supremacist or any
>>> other kind of freak like that. Yet I still claim the left calls more
>>> people fascist than just those like that.
>>
>> Just as the right screams, "commie" every time somebody says something
>> even vaguely leftist.
>
> Far right maybe,

Just "the right," full stop.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 7:34:49 PM6/28/22
wrote:

> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?

I don't consider them ok when done by anybody. And all you're doing
is avoiding the yes or no question.

Antifa is anti fascism. Is that a bad thing?

Instead of answering that question, you've spent days bringing all
kinds of other, mostly irrelevant comments in to avoid that answer.

Are you a facist? Do you believe we should abolish the vote and
suspend the Constitution?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 7:41:46 PM6/28/22
wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhYlGiKOWk
>Seattle Antifa attack pro-life Female, tackle her to the ground and
>pepper spray her. #RoeVsWade

I saw a white kid grab her and couldn't see who sprayed.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRVRBhc3FKE
>11 members of Antifa indicted by Grand Jury on Violent San Diego
>Attack Charges

Hope they get the time they deserve.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfewImAq1oQ
>Protestors dressed in black and carrying an ANTIFA flag arrive at the
>Supreme Court

What's wrong with that? I mean, aside from the anonymity attempt
which to me reads as cowardice.

I haven't seen you in here complaining about right wingnut
demonstrators committing crimes.

Every time Jan 6 comes up, you start shrieking "Antifa! Antifa!"

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 7:44:14 PM6/28/22
wrote:

>>No you don't. You only know the lies and distortions told to you by
>>rightwing operators who know you'll easily swallow what they say
>>because the know if matches your racist concerns.
>
> See videos above.

I did. One is from a youtube site trying to make it look even worse
than it is. Another makes claims that are not confirmed in the video
offered and the third just shows a bunch of peaceful demonstrators
chanting.

And from this limited data you expect to condemn an entire group of
people?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 7:45:00 PM6/28/22
wrote:

> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?

I'm sick of answering this same question over and over.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 7:46:41 PM6/28/22
wrote:

>>> Like a Gay speaker with a black boyfriend?
>>
>>How is that relevant?
>
> Shows the IQ of the average Antifa or progressive supporter.

So being gay and/or black lowers your IQ?

You say that and claim not to be a bigot but you just proved you are
in fact, a racist and bigot.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2022, 7:48:32 PM6/28/22
wrote:

>>>Liar you do support it as long as it is young white people being put
>>>down. Evidence CRT. Biden is even teaching CRT at West Point.
>>
>>Why would you believe such a lie? Why would you concoct it? What
>>purpose do you think it serves?
>
> It isn't a lie.

Really? So when, exactly, is Biden teaching his classes? What's the
course schedule? Is it an accredited course?

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 29, 2022, 2:47:11 AM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:34:18 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>Antifa is anti fascism.
>
>Swill

Antifa is, itself, a fascist organiztion, practicing fascist tactics,

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 1:10:56 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:34:18 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:15:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>>assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?
>
>I don't consider them ok when done by anybody. And all you're doing
>is avoiding the yes or no question.

To me opposing fascism to a good thing, sadly the group you call
Antifa uses fascist tactics.

>Antifa is anti fascism. Is that a bad thing?

Antifa uses fascist tactics so you are saying it opposes itself?

>Instead of answering that question, you've spent days bringing all
>kinds of other, mostly irrelevant comments in to avoid that answer.
>
>Are you a facist? Do you believe we should abolish the vote and
>suspend the Constitution?

You are a fascist supporter it seems. No believe the Constitution
should be followed as written and amended.

>Swill

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 1:11:33 PM6/29/22
Yes it is, and does.

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 1:15:44 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:41:14 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:15:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhYlGiKOWk
>>Seattle Antifa attack pro-life Female, tackle her to the ground and
>>pepper spray her. #RoeVsWade
>
>I saw a white kid grab her and couldn't see who sprayed.

You don't think any of Anitfa are white?

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRVRBhc3FKE
>>11 members of Antifa indicted by Grand Jury on Violent San Diego
>>Attack Charges
>
>Hope they get the time they deserve.

Yes the same amount given to others who commit the same crime
including the Jan 6th idiots.

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfewImAq1oQ
>>Protestors dressed in black and carrying an ANTIFA flag arrive at the
>>Supreme Court
>
>What's wrong with that? I mean, aside from the anonymity attempt
>which to me reads as cowardice.

OK

>I haven't seen you in here complaining about right wingnut
>demonstrators committing crimes.

The Jan 6th people yes you have. Idiots are idiots be it far left
or far right.

>Every time Jan 6 comes up, you start shrieking "Antifa! Antifa!"

This threads subject line is about Antifa, so who deflected
originally by bringing up Jan 6th???

>Swill

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 1:21:36 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:43:43 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:15:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>No you don't. You only know the lies and distortions told to you by
>>>rightwing operators who know you'll easily swallow what they say
>>>because the know if matches your racist concerns.
>>
>> See videos above.
>
>I did. One is from a youtube site trying to make it look even worse
>than it is.

There is one by the MSM? Interesting.

> Another makes claims that are not confirmed in the video
>offered and the third just shows a bunch of peaceful demonstrators
>chanting.
>
>And from this limited data you expect to condemn an entire group of
>people?

Why not I've seen you refer to all Republicans this way and that.
They are not all the same.

For the record, I oppose supremacists be they white or black. I
dislike the Jan 6th idiots, but believe they should get the same
justice as far-left people for the same crime.

All people should be treated as equals with limited respect, no matter
Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation, with no preferential treatment
for Race, Sex, Religion, or Orientation.

>Swill

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 1:22:50 PM6/29/22
Can only go by your responses in this and other threads. I would say
you if not a member are a supporter of Antifa.

>Swill

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 1:28:36 PM6/29/22
On 6/26/2022 3:15 PM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 20:49:49 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Show details of this? Antifa acts like

You don't know a thing about "antifa." It's just your biggest bogeyman. There
is a movement called "antifa," but the "antifa" you bullshit about does not exist.
No.

>> Talking to yourself again? Conservatives push for religion taught in
>> schools and American history and culture not taught when it might shed
>> light on slavery. Why isn't civics being taught anymore?
>
> I've asked that.

Bullshit.

>>> In part True but the far left is very guilty of it today.
>>
>> It's true of both sides all the time.

>>> Like Antifa and BLM?
>>
>> No, they're against fascism.
>
> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
> assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?

No, he doesn't.

>> Once again you're invented an enemy to hate and to blame all your
>> miseries on.
>
> Antifa would not dare come to the area I live in to loot, burn, and
> destroy.

They never do that anywhere.

>> "During the 2020 riots following the death of George
>> Floyd, there were also some reports of Antifa activity. In Newark, New
>> Jersey, the FBI and Newark Police Department investigated possible
>> Antifa activity and arrested an individual for possessing a knife, a
>> hatchet, and a jar of gasoline with intent to use violence.1 In
>> Austin, Texas, law enforcement officials reported that Antifa was
>> involved in violent activity, including the looting of a Target
>> store.2 There were also law enforcement reports of Antifa activity in
>> other cities, such as Minneapolis, Minnesota; Spokane, Washington; and
>> Portland, Oregon. The FBI nevertheless assessed that criminals—not
>> Antifa or other ideologically motivated individuals—perpetrated the
>> vast majority of looting and violence. Other law enforcement agencies
>> came to a similar conclusion. “We saw no organized effort of antifa
>> here in Los Angeles,” said Josh Rubenstein, the spokesman for the Los
>> Angeles Police Department."
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhYlGiKOWk

No. This video is fake.

> Seattle Antifa attack pro-life Female,

No, it was not "antifa."

Every word you write about "antifa" is a lie.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 1:31:04 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 10:21 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:43:43 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> See videos above.
>>
>> I did. One is from a youtube site trying to make it look even worse
>> than it is.
>
> There is one by the MSM?

No, and there is no such thing.

>> Another makes claims that are not confirmed in the video
>> offered and the third just shows a bunch of peaceful demonstrators
>> chanting.
>>
>> And from this limited data you expect to condemn an entire group of
>> people?
>
> Why not I've seen you refer to all Republicans this way and that.

That's another run-on sentence, and it's also a lie.

> They are not all the same.

There *is* a dominant set of beliefs shared by nearly all Republiscums/QAnon,
including you.

> For the record, I oppose supremacists be they white or black.

No, you don't, and your lame attempt at "even-handedness" fails as it always does.

In this country, there are *only* white supremacists, of which you are one.
There are black *separatists*, but not supremacists. You lied.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 1:32:29 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 10:22 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:44:29 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:15:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>>> assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?
>>
>> I'm sick of answering this same question over and over.
>
> Can only go by your responses in this and other threads.

That's not a sentence. It lacks a subject.

Your fake "burning/looting/property destruction" question is bullshit. That
seldom happens, and BLM never encourages it.

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 1:49:47 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:46:10 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>How is that relevant?
>>
>> Shows the IQ of the average Antifa or progressive supporter.
>
>So being gay and/or black lowers your IQ?

Do you believe only Blacks and homosexuals are members of Antifa
and progressive supporters? How racist of you.

>You say that and claim not to be a bigot but you just proved you are
>in fact, a racist and bigot.

Not at all, as you have shown yourself to be both a racist and a
bigot. I doubt the majority of people in Antifa are Black. Not all
Homosexuals are Progressive. You do know you can be a Democrat or be
center-left without being part of the far-left progressive movement. I
doubt if the majority of Democrats support AOC or her Green New Deal.
I do support green energy to a degree but not Biden's plan of $10.00
gal to promote his and AOC's cause.

>Swill

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 1:50:31 PM6/29/22
LOL. Tell me you can do better.

>Swill

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 1:51:33 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 10:49 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:46:10 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Shows the IQ of the average Antifa or progressive supporter.
>>
>> So being gay and/or black lowers your IQ?
>
> Do you believe only

Answer the question.

>> You say that and claim not to be a bigot but you just proved you are
>> in fact, a racist and bigot.
>
> Not at all,

Entirely. You are a racist and a bigot, and you freely reveal it.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 1:53:03 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 10:50 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:48:01 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

That's a lie.

>>> It isn't a lie.

It is, of course, a lie. "CRT" is not being taught by *anyone* at West Point.

>> Really? So when, exactly, is Biden teaching his classes? What's the
>> course schedule? Is it an accredited course?
>
> LOL. Tell me you can do better.

Your concession of defeat is noted.

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 2:00:44 PM6/29/22
They are also destroying property in CA, OR, and WA. Three States
that have pro Abortion laws in place, are Antifa members really that
stupid?

snipped for space.

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 2:02:08 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:46:24 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>>assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?
>
>Where and when did I say that?

Do you bother reading your post in this and other threads. Your
support of Antifa is so great you have even tried the race card, when
race is not a factor.

>I'll wait.
>
>Swill

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 2:06:22 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:47:45 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Far right maybe, What do you consider "vaguely leftist"?
>
>Public education funding, apparently. It certainly isn't popular on
>the right.

Think you will find many people center-right to far-right like
Public schools, maybe not indoctrination, and teachers teaching
Progressive doctrines like CRT. I'd like Public schools to go back to
teaching the basics and leaving both theist and progressive
indoctrination out of the classroom.

You accused me of applying a single standard to a entire group and
here you are doing so yourself.

>Swill

Mattb

Jun 29, 2022, 2:11:56 PM6/29/22
On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:25:26 -0500, Rudy Crayola <Me...@Amphetamin.com>
wrote:

>On 6/20/2022 8:47 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:05:57 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>>> terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.
>>
>> Antifa = antifacist.
>>
>> Is this not a good thing?
>>
>> Swill
>
>Most of us are wondering why Fascist call themselves Antifascists?

I've asked the same thing.

>Are you one of them?

I believe if not a member, Swill is a supporter of the violence.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 3:11:49 PM6/29/22
On 6/24/2022 6:22 PM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry if the facts that none of those you call fascist on the right
>>> do as you claim or as Hitler did. Actions matter and which side uses
>>> the MOB/Blackshirts.
>>
>> Conservatives.
>
> Show details of this?

The question mark is *wrong*. You didn't pose a question.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 3:13:07 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 11:02 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:46:24 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>>> assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?
>>
>> Where and when did I say that?
>
> Do you bother reading your post in this and other threads.

That's a question, you dumb cunt. It needs a question mark as terminating
punctuation.

> Your support of Antifa is so great

That's a lie. You're a liar.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 3:14:48 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 11:06 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:47:45 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Far right maybe, What do you consider "vaguely leftist"?
>>
>> Public education funding, apparently. It certainly isn't popular on
>> the right.
>
> Think you will find many people center-right to far-right like
> Public [sic]

*public*, you stupid shitbag, with a lower case 'c'.

> schools, maybe not indoctrination, and teachers teaching
> Progressive

You can't define "progressive." You're only swearing.

> doctrines like CRT.

"CRT" is not taught in any public schools.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 29, 2022, 3:16:28 PM6/29/22
On 6/29/2022 11:11 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 16:25:26 -0500, Rudy Crayola <Me...@Amphetamin.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/20/2022 8:47 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Antifa = antifacist.
>>>
>>> Is this not a good thing?
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> Most of us are wondering why Fascist call themselves Antifascists?

They don't.

> I've asked the same thing.

Stupidly, because you're a dishonest shitbag.

>> Are you one of them?
>
> I believe if not a member, Swill is a supporter of the violence.

That's a lie. But you support right-wingnut (fascist) violence.

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 29, 2022, 3:58:40 PM6/29/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:00:39 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
Yes they are...

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 1:48:54 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:00:39 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I did some research on this subject and found some incidents of
violence that rightists blame on antifa and/or BLM to be false. For
example, a Minnesota church fire was quickly blamed on antifa but the
fire department says otherwise according to USA Today.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/21/fact-check-blm-and-antifa-not-behind-minneapolis-church-fire/7319320002/

Chief example actually is Jan, 6. The right has long claimed Antifa
and BLM operatives secretly infiltrated the demonstrations and THEY
did all the bad stuff. This has been proven not true and no
*evidence* has been put forth that it ever was.

Another example of yellow journalism involves accusations that
Patrisse Khan-Cullors used BLM donations to purchase millions in real
estate. This also is unproven. No *evidence* for it has been
presented, only conjecture. She has plenty of her own money being a
published author, having a production deal with Warner Bros and her
career as a public speaker among other things.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/19/fact-check-misleading-claim-blm-co-founders-real-estate/7241450002/

Now, all that said, yes, there has been some property damage during
demonstrations involving BLM and Antifa. Property damage is not
unexpected during large demonstrations. Just ask the Proud Boys.

It would be better for all of us if we stopped thinking with our
hearts and went back to using our brains.

It would also be helpful if we did more research and compared multiple
sources before making decisions about what's real and what's not.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 1:56:26 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:02:04 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I see you dodged the question. You can't point out where I said or
implied that because I didn't. But, desperate to not be wrong, you
switch to dishonesty and pretend proof exists but you need not present
it.

Proof of a claim is ALWAYS needed. This is why I research and post so
many links from so many different sources. It's why when recently
challenged to cite a claim, I backed down because I couldn't. Turned
out my claim wasn't true.

I didn't try to bluff my way out of it. I admitted my mistake.

You might try doing the same.

Lastly, I *don't* support the present antifa organization (don't know
how you came up with that lie) mostly because of their methods but do
agree that some of their goals and objectives are valid.

This all came about because the pot, you, was calling the kettle, BLM
and antifa, black.

Matt

Jun 30, 2022, 1:56:27 PM6/30/22

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 1:57:41 PM6/30/22
That's just a lie.

Again, guys, you should do some research and make sure your sources
are being truthful and that they are supporting their claims with
evidence.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 1:58:36 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:10:52 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
--
Lock 'im up!

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 1:59:27 PM6/30/22
wrote:

>>Antifa is anti fascism. Is that a bad thing?
>
> Antifa uses fascist tactics so you are saying it opposes itself?

Define "fascist tactics" please as I'm not sure I know what you mean.

Rudy Canoza

Jun 30, 2022, 2:04:59 PM6/30/22
On 6/30/2022 10:57 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* *White* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

There have been no violent protests in those states regarding the overthrow of Roe.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 2:07:04 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:15:39 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This threads subject line is about Antifa, so who deflected
>originally by bringing up Jan 6th???

It wasn't a deflect. In Message-ID:
<in82bhhm3akoki4r5...@4ax.com>
I posed a question because I wanted to know if you understood that
antifa opposes white supremacists and nazis. It struck me as odd that
you would lump these two opposites together.

>>>On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:05:57 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.

Antifa = antifascist.

Is this not a good thing?

Antifa and Nazis would cancel each other out, don't you think?

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 30, 2022, 2:20:38 PM6/30/22
Forcible suppression of opposition is a fascist tactic. They support
and are backed by the leftists who argue for a one party government.

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 30, 2022, 2:21:38 PM6/30/22
forcible suppression of opposition...

Blue Lives Matter

Jun 30, 2022, 2:22:22 PM6/30/22
Antifa = fascism

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 2:22:37 PM6/30/22
wrote:

>>I saw a white kid grab her and couldn't see who sprayed.
>
> You don't think any of Anitfa are white?

So *everybody* in the video frame was antifa? Why would they gas
their own?

What I saw was a bunch of black wearing, slogan chanting people in the
foreground and a few young people dressed like students in the back. I
saw a young white guy with a backpack grab a girl who fell off
something she was standing on and then a puff of mist. The guy
grabbing her seemed to be trying to break her fall and, not being
dressed in black, I would assume was not an antifa demonstrator. Even
if he was, he had good reason to grab her - she had fallen. As for
the mist, the video isn't clear what it was or where it came from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhYlGiKOWk

Did you ever watch the TV show, "Kung Fu"?

The master tells two boys to watch a bush carefully. A man approaches
the bush and disappears behind it. The camera continues to pan at the
man's walking speed and from the other side of the bush came a
peacock. The master asked the boys what they saw.

One said, "I saw a man walk behind a bush and turn into a peacock."

The other said, "I saw a man walk behind a bush and a peacock come
out."

Which boy are you?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 2:35:56 PM6/30/22
On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:22:53 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 17:40:13 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry if the facts that none of those you call fascist on the right
>>>do as you claim or as Hitler did. Actions matter and which side uses
>>>the MOB/Blackshirts.
>>
>>Conservatives.
>
> Show details of this? Antifa acts like Blackshirts before WWII.

The term is "brownshirts" before WW II. You don't seem to grasp that
extremists on both sides are using many of the same tactics.

Leftists are on thin ice complaining about rightist tactics because
their agents do many of the some things. It's like a Democrat or
Republican politician calling his opposing candidate a liar. Where
does he get off complaining the other guy is using the same tactics he
is?

>>>Which side wants to edit education to fit their
>>>agenda?
>>
>>Conservatives.
>
> Liar.

"Intelligent design" ring any bells for you? How about "creationism"?
That was required to be taught in some schools a few years ago as
well. Fortunately, most systems and school boards have managed to
expunge these two religious topics from secular schools.

>>>Which side is not using equal justice?
>>
>>Conservatives.
>
>In part True but the far left is very guilty of it today.

Iow, the correct answer is "both". Actually, the correct answer to
all your questions is "both" but I wanted to make a point.

>>>How does Burning, looting and destroying property and using fear
>>>tactics aid in stopping fascism?
>>
>>Nothing. When it's the fascists doing it.
>
> Like Antifa and BLM?

They're not fascists and fascist have no monopoly on violent methods.

>>> The Liberal/Progressives are just
>>>using a word like they have so many.
>>
>>You're the one using it, or rather, misusing it. How can you use
>>Antifa correctly when you don't understand what Fascism actually is.
>
> I know what the group that calls itself antifa acts. The actions
>say it all. Antifa members are mostly just freeloading pussies.

Again, you can't prove that. It's just an insult hurled. They may be
a lot of things but they are certainly not pussies and since their job
is to demonstrate, they probably aren't freeloading either.

Swill
.
--
Lock 'im up!

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 2:45:12 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:22:46 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:44:29 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:15:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Then you consider burning, looting, property destruction and
>>>assaults OK of done by BLM or Antifa?
>>
>>I'm sick of answering this same question over and over.
>
>Can only go by your responses in this and other threads. I would say
>you if not a member are a supporter of Antifa.

I am neither and what is your fucking problem, Matt? Why are you
trying to make me what I'm not? Put words in my mouth? Are you one
of those, "If you're not with us you're against us" guys? Because if
you are, you're an idiot.

Listen carefully, *one can understand something without agreeing with
it*.

Or is that concept too abstract for you to fit in your mind?

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 3:12:16 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:49:42 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:46:10 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Shows the IQ of the average Antifa or progressive supporter.
>>
>>So being gay and/or black lowers your IQ?
>
> Do you believe only Blacks and homosexuals are members of Antifa
>and progressive supporters? How racist of you.

You're not making any sense, Matt. YOU are the one insinuating above
that all antifa are either black or gay, YOU are the one who says they
all have substandard intelligence and YOU dodged the request for
clarification when I requested it.

You asked, "Tell me, how does stopping conservative speakers from
speaking at universities stop fascism?"

Swill: It doesn't unless that speaker is a far right winger in which
case he'll have more in common with Nazis than moderate Republicans.

Matt: Like a Gay speaker with a black boyfriend?

Swill: How is that relevant?

Matt: Shows the IQ of the average Antifa or progressive supporter.

Swill: So being gay and/or black lowers your IQ?

Matt: Do you believe only Blacks and homosexuals are members of
Antifa and progressive supporters? How racist of you.

And yet, YOU are the one insinuating that they are. You are the one
saying they have low IQs.

When you accuse others of what you're guilty of, it's known as
"projection".

>>You say that and claim not to be a bigot but you just proved you are
>>in fact, a racist and bigot.
>
> Not at all, as you have shown yourself to be both a racist and a
>bigot.

You have projected that onto me by twisting my words or ignoring them
with non sequiturs.

>I doubt the majority of people in Antifa are Black. Not all
>Homosexuals are Progressive. You do know you can be a Democrat or be
>center-left without being part of the far-left progressive movement. I
>doubt if the majority of Democrats support AOC or her Green New Deal.
>I do support green energy to a degree but not Biden's plan of $10.00
>gal to promote his and AOC's cause.

We are in agreement on all these things except perhaps the amount of
support for the Green New Deal. I suspect it's more popular than you
might think.

As for AOC, while she's much too far to the left for me in many
things, at least she's not Marjorie Taylor Greene. MTG is a hater who
would do away with entire demographics of people if she had her way.
Iow, a Nazi.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 3:17:25 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:50:27 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:48:01 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> It isn't a lie.
>>
>>Really? So when, exactly, is Biden teaching his classes? What's the
>>course schedule? Is it an accredited course?
>
> LOL. Tell me you can do better.

Ok, so you can't answer the questions Then answer this one: What's
wrong with teaching critical race theory? It's valid and if you look
around the planet, you'll see it in action everywhere. Consider
India's caste system. The darker your skin, the lower your caste. The
lowest caste Indians somewhat resemble Australian Aborigines who, like
Native Americans, have suffered greatly at the hands of the white man.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 3:31:24 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:06:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Where did I apply it to "a[n] entire group"? I said it was not
popular on the right. Do you not understand the definition of the
word "popular"?

As for CRT, I don't consider it a "progressive doctrine". It's a
valid observation on the human condition.

Please note my added emphasis below.

"Critical race theory (CRT) is a cross-disciplinary intellectual and
social movement of civil-rights scholars and activists who seek to
examine the intersection of race, society, and law in the United
States and to
**challenge mainstream American liberal approaches**
to racial justice. The word critical in its name is an academic term
that refers to critical thinking, critical theory, and scholarly
criticism, rather than criticizing or blaming people.[1][2] CRT is
also used in sociology to explain social, political, and legal
structures and power distribution through
**the lens of race**.[3][4]
For example, the CRT conceptual framework is one way to study
**racial bias in laws and institutions**,
such as the how and why of incarceration rates and how
**sentencing differs among racial groups**
in the United States.[5] It first arose in the 1970s, like other
critical schools of thought, such as critical legal studies, which
examines how legal rules protect the status quo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

First above, CRT wishes to challenge Liberals ideas about racism just
as many on the right would challenge them.
Race colors everything (no pun intended).
There is clear racial bias built into our culture.
A white man and a black are man convicted of the same crime. The
black man will be given a heavier sentence.

These things are what CRT is about and they are fully valid.

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 3:32:32 PM6/30/22
On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:11:52 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>Most of us are wondering why Fascist call themselves Antifascists?
>
> I've asked the same thing.

Do either of you understand what fascism is?

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 9:22:47 AM7/1/22
Blue Lives Matter = Liar

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 2:18:40 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:58:53 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

The way they have violent protests and loot, burn, and assault any
who disagree or even seem to disagree, also individual interests would
be subordinated to the good of the nation/world, wanting to ban
political parties that disagree with them. That is far left today.

Did you know the term "Social Justice" was once used by a group of
fascists?
The new left version of fascism doesn't want equal justice. They want
equal, but special to advance their goals

Antifa and the far left use Fascist tactics, as does the far right.
You support leftist use of fascist tactics by your words in these very
posts and several threads.

>Swill

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 2:35:18 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:55:51 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:02:04 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Where and when did I say that?
>>
>> Do you bother reading your post in this and other threads. Your
>>support of Antifa is so great you have even tried the race card, when
>>race is not a factor.
>
>I see you dodged the question. You can't point out where I said or
>implied that because I didn't. But, desperate to not be wrong, you
>switch to dishonesty and pretend proof exists but you need not present
>it.

Yes you have, and I'll let the readers decide. You distract from
what antifa does by saying some right wing bunch of idiots do/did the
same. Wrong is wrong, it is a shade of wrong here.

>Proof of a claim is ALWAYS needed. This is why I research and post so
>many links from so many different sources. It's why when recently
>challenged to cite a claim, I backed down because I couldn't. Turned
>out my claim wasn't true.

Then why don't you supply, as you say, "Proof of a claim is ALWAYS
needed"? You should do as you want others too.

>I didn't try to bluff my way out of it. I admitted my mistake.
>
>You might try doing the same.

I admit mistakes

>Lastly, I *don't* support the present antifa organization (don't know
>how you came up with that lie) mostly because of their methods but do
>agree that some of their goals and objectives are valid.

I came up with it because of the way you distract from the actions of
what Antifa does or just deny that they do so many violent acts.

>This all came about because the pot, you, was calling the kettle, BLM
>and antifa, black.

You see here you are doing what you say you do not, implying I am
far right. You should go work for Google or MSNBC with how you post.

>Swill

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 2:38:10 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:06:29 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:15:39 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> This threads subject line is about Antifa, so who deflected
>>originally by bringing up Jan 6th???
>
>It wasn't a deflect. In Message-ID:
><in82bhhm3akoki4r5...@4ax.com>
>I posed a question because I wanted to know if you understood that
>antifa opposes white supremacists and nazis. It struck me as odd that
>you would lump these two opposites together.

>wrote:
>> Gated communities are a good deterrent to keep Antifa and BLM
>>terrorist out. And White supremacist and Nazis also.
>
>Antifa = antifascist.
>
>Is this not a good thing?

The group antifa isn't antifascist, they are anti-freedom, and many
just want freebies are a bunch of freeloaders.

>Antifa and Nazis would cancel each other out, don't you think?

No Antifa and the Nazi movement are just a different branch of the
same tree.

>Swill

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 2:41:04 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:22:02 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:15:39 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>I saw a white kid grab her and couldn't see who sprayed.
>>
>> You don't think any of Anitfa are white?
>
>So *everybody* in the video frame was antifa? Why would they gas
>their own?

Then you believe all whites are fascist? That would not be correct.
You do know there are racist blacks and whites both. Which are you?

Rudy Canoza

Jul 2, 2022, 2:45:06 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 11:18 AM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:58:53 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Antifa uses fascist tactics so you are saying it opposes itself?
>>
>> Define "fascist tactics" please as I'm not sure I know what you mean.
>
> The way they have violent protests and loot, burn,

"antifa" doesn't do that.

> and assault any who disagree or even seem to disagree,

Wrong. They assault fascists. Fascists do a lot of violent assaults, so
"antifa" are mimicking the fascists in that *one* respect. But "antifa" are not
looking to change the country into a fascist regime. That's what fascists are
trying to do, and "antifa" are willing to use the fascists' own methods against
them. For that, everyone should be thankful.

There is no chicken-and-egg mystery here. Fascists came first, then "antifa"
emerged to fight the fascists. That's how it happened. If there were no
fascists, there would be no "antifa." If there never had been any fascists,
there never would have been any "antifa."

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 2:45:08 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:44:37 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:22:46 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:44:29 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>I'm sick of answering this same question over and over.
>>
>>Can only go by your responses in this and other threads. I would say
>>you if not a member are a supporter of Antifa.
>
>I am neither and what is your fucking problem, Matt? Why are you
>trying to make me what I'm not? Put words in my mouth? Are you one
>of those, "If you're not with us you're against us" guys? Because if
>you are, you're an idiot.

Your support of Antifa's violent actions is on record.

>Listen carefully, *one can understand something without agreeing with
>it*.
>
>Or is that concept too abstract for you to fit in your mind?

Tell me if someone would apply your logic to a far-right group what
would your response be?

>Swill

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 3:04:49 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:11:41 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:49:42 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:46:10 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>So being gay and/or black lowers your IQ?
>>
>> Do you believe only Blacks and homosexuals are members of Antifa
>>and progressive supporters? How racist of you.
>
>You're not making any sense, Matt. YOU are the one insinuating above
>that all antifa are either black or gay, YOU are the one who says they
>all have substandard intelligence and YOU dodged the request for
>clarification when I requested it.

No, above I was referencing this Milo guy who is gay and had a
black boyfriend at the time. My words were "Like a Gay speaker with a
black boyfriend" they key word here was 'speaker'.

>You asked, "Tell me, how does stopping conservative speakers from
>speaking at universities stop fascism?"
>
>Swill: It doesn't unless that speaker is a far-right winger in which
>case he'll have more in common with Nazis than moderate Republicans.
>
>Matt: Like a Gay speaker with a black boyfriend?
>
>Swill: How is that relevant?

The person that Antifa was trying to deny the right to free speech
was gay and had a black boyfriend. A the time the MSM was like, you
are saying he was racist and a fascist. Fact is antifa has used
violence or the threat of violence to prevent speech they disagree
with at universities.

>Matt: Shows the IQ of the average Antifa or progressive supporter.
>
>Swill: So being gay and/or black lowers your IQ?

Again, you are using deception here, my post said "Like a Gay speaker
with a black boyfriend", and the keyword is a speaker. Speaker is who
the Antifa attacked.

>Matt: Do you believe only Blacks and homosexuals are members of
>Antifa and progressive supporters? How racist of you.
>
>And yet, YOU are the one insinuating that they are. You are the one
>saying they have low IQs.

No, again, what I said was "Like a Gay speaker with a black
boyfriend"

>When you accuse others of what you're guilty of, it's known as
>"projection".

No, this is another example of how far you will go to defend
violence, which some might call terrorist actions.

>>>You say that and claim not to be a bigot but you just proved you are
>>>in fact, a racist and bigot.
>>
>> Not at all, as you have shown yourself to be both a racist and a
>>bigot.
>
>You have projected that onto me by twisting my words or ignoring them
>with non sequiturs.

I'd say you are the one twisting words here. My comment about the
speaker, the Antifa were going after (Milo)you twisted all around,
though I expect that from you.

>>I doubt the majority of people in Antifa are Black. Not all
>>Homosexuals are Progressive. You do know you can be a Democrat or be
>>center-left without being part of the far-left progressive movement. I
>>doubt if the majority of Democrats support AOC or her Green New Deal.
>>I do support green energy to a degree but not Biden's plan of $10.00
>>gal to promote his and AOC's cause.
>
>We are in agreement on all these things except perhaps the amount of
>support for the Green New Deal. I suspect it's more popular than you
>might think.

The next election will tell that story. I suspect the Dems will
lose one branch of Congress. I don't want either party to have all
three.

>As for AOC, while she's much too far to the left for me in many
>things, at least she's not Marjorie Taylor Greene. MTG is a hater who
>would do away with entire demographics of people if she had her way.
>Iow, a Nazi.

She is progressive, pure, and simple. Look at her and see the core
values of those that call themselves progressive on the left. Did you
know some right-of-center people also call themselves progressive?

>Swill

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 3:11:31 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:16:50 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:50:27 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 19:48:01 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>Really? So when, exactly, is Biden teaching his classes? What's the
>>>course schedule? Is it an accredited course?
>>
>> LOL. Tell me you can do better.
>
>Ok, so you can't answer the questions Then answer this one: What's
>wrong with teaching critical race theory?

Much. Why not add to the lessons that Blacks were sold into slavery
by other blacks? Why not remember how many whites died from the
northern States to free and end slavery. Why not add how blacks aided
in controlling and repressing the Native American population in
America.

Also, why is a 6 year old child made to feel shame and think he owes
another child something for actions done over 100 years before he/she
was born?

> It's valid and if you look
>around the planet, you'll see it in action everywhere. Consider
>India's caste system. The darker your skin, the lower your caste. The
>lowest caste Indians somewhat resemble Australian Aborigines who, like
>Native Americans, have suffered greatly at the hands of the white man.

Native Americans are who should get reparations from both the white
man and black. BTW not all Native Americans are what I'd call dark
skinned.

>Swill

Bill Flett

Jul 2, 2022, 3:19:08 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 11:45 AM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:44:37 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:22:46 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Can only go by your responses in this and other threads. I would say
>>> you if not a member are a supporter of Antifa.
>>
>> I am neither and what is your fucking problem, Matt? Why are you
>> trying to make me what I'm not? Put words in my mouth? Are you one
>> of those, "If you're not with us you're against us" guys? Because if
>> you are, you're an idiot.
>
> Your support of Antifa's violent actions is

a figment of your lying imagination.

>> Listen carefully, *one can understand something without agreeing with
>> it*.
>>
>> Or is that concept too abstract for you to fit in your mind?
>
> Tell me if

No, questions have been posed to you first. Answer them.

It seems you've kill-filed me, little matteeeB, but you know I can work around
that with ease. You'll see my posts.

Bud Frawley

Jul 2, 2022, 3:26:25 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 11:35 AM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:55:51 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:02:04 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Do you bother reading your post in this and other threads. Your
>>> support of Antifa is so great you have even tried the race card, when
>>> race is not a factor.
>>
>> I see you dodged the question. You can't point out where I said or
>> implied that because I didn't. But, desperate to not be wrong, you
>> switch to dishonesty and pretend proof exists but you need not present
>> it.
>
> Yes you have, and I'll let the readers decide.

No, he hasn't, and the readers have decided that you're a fucking liar.

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 3:52:31 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:35:22 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 18:22:53 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Conservatives.
>>
>> Show details of this? Antifa acts like Blackshirts before WWII.
>
>The term is "brownshirts" before WW II. You don't seem to grasp that
>extremists on both sides are using many of the same tactics.

Again you show your ignorance of history. Blackshirt were members
of fascist groups before and during WWII, both fascist slightly
different.

>Leftists are on thin ice complaining about rightist tactics because
>their agents do many of the some things.

agreed.

> It's like a Democrat or
>Republican politician calling his opposing candidate a liar. Where
>does he get off complaining the other guy is using the same tactics he
>is?

Agree, but the far left does have the tools Soros set up. I mean,
CNN might of as well have been a far-left progressive tool, now it has
been transferred to MSNBC and Vox. Repeat a lie often enough, and the
idiots will believe it, be they of the far left or the right.

>>>Conservatives.
>>
>> Liar.
>
>"Intelligent design" ring any bells for you? How about "creationism"?

I don't believe that is taught in most schools. Religion should
never be applied to schools. They should be religiously neutral. Also,
atheism should not be taught as well. That should be left to the
families.

>That was required to be taught in some schools a few years ago as
>well. Fortunately, most systems and school boards have managed to
>expunge these two religious topics from secular schools.

Good. Focus schools on reading, mathematics, and such leave ALL
indoctrination, be it religious, fascist, or liberalism, out of
public schools and universities.

>>>Conservatives.
>>
>>In part True but the far left is very guilty of it today.
>
>Iow, the correct answer is "both". Actually, the correct answer to
>all your questions is "both" but I wanted to make a point.

Yet if you read what I actually posted "in part True" is admitting
both. Just not 'Woke' enough I guess.

>>>Nothing. When it's the fascists doing it.
>>
>> Like Antifa and BLM?
>
>They're not fascists and fascist have no monopoly on violent methods.

Yes they are fascist. You limit fascism to Hitler that is a mistake
in your definition.

>>>You're the one using it, or rather, misusing it. How can you use
>>>Antifa correctly when you don't understand what Fascism actually is.
>>
>> I know what the group that calls itself antifa acts. The actions
>>say it all. Antifa members are mostly just freeloading pussies.
>
>Again, you can't prove that.

Their actions prove it. They demand free this and that including
college proves it. To the far left, let the plumbers, electricians,
and farmers pay for it. The "Deplorables" like police and EMTs. Like
most in the military. You of the far left are owed, and us
Deplorables should pay to do that you can stick your noses in the air.
>It's just an insult hurled. They may be
>a lot of things but they are certainly not pussies and since their job
>is to demonstrate, they probably aren't freeloading either.

They always attack in gangs. They normally do so in Democrat-run
cities. If they did violence in my area, as I have said before, they
need EMTs. Most of the people here are Democrats, even. Just not
liberal/progressive.

>Swill
>.

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 3:56:24 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:30:49 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:06:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Public education funding, apparently. It certainly isn't popular on
>>>the right.
>>
>> Think you will find many people center-right to far-right like
>>Public schools, maybe not indoctrination, and teachers teaching
>>Progressive doctrines like CRT. I'd like Public schools to go back to
>>teaching the basics and leaving both theist and progressive
>>indoctrination out of the classroom.
>>
>> You accused me of applying a single standard to a entire group and
>>here you are doing so yourself.
>
>Where did I apply it to "a[n] entire group"? I said it was not
>popular on the right. Do you not understand the definition of the
>word "popular"?
>
>As for CRT, I don't consider it a "progressive doctrine". It's a
>valid observation on the human condition.

It is mostly lies and deceit. It is racist to the core. I don't
owe the Blacks anything for what happened 100+ years ago.
I don't want it taught in public schools. It to me is like religion
and I don't want a dime of my taxes going to teach it. Let the
liberal/progressive start private schools like the Christians.

To me it isn't factual as it leaves much out.

>Swill

Mattb

Jul 2, 2022, 3:57:06 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:31:57 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:11:52 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>Most of us are wondering why Fascist call themselves Antifascists?
>>
>> I've asked the same thing.
>
>Do either of you understand what fascism is?

It is simple you don't. You limit it to Hitler.

>Swill

Jack Carlson

Jul 2, 2022, 4:11:01 PM7/2/22
On 7/2/2022 12:56 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:30:49 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:06:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Think you will find many people center-right to far-right like
>>> Public schools, maybe not indoctrination, and teachers teaching
>>> Progressive doctrines like CRT. I'd like Public schools to go back to
>>> teaching the basics and leaving both theist and progressive
>>> indoctrination out of the classroom.
>>>
>>> You accused me of applying a single standard to a entire group and
>>> here you are doing so yourself.
>>
>> Where did I apply it to "a[n] entire group"? I said it was not
>> popular on the right. Do you not understand the definition of the
>> word "popular"?
>>
>> As for CRT, I don't consider it a "progressive doctrine". It's a
>> valid observation on the human condition.
>
> It is mostly lies and deceit.

You don't have any fucking idea what it is. You do not know a thing about
"CRT," other than the words the letters represent.
It is not and never was taught in public schools.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 6:30:17 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 11:35:14 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes you have, and I'll let the readers decide. You distract from
>what antifa does by saying some right wing bunch of idiots do/did the
>same. Wrong is wrong, it is a shade of wrong here.

No, Matt, that's YOU. When the jan 6 shit show is discussed you
immediately run off on a tangent of how antifa acts in demonstrations.

And again, if I seem more worried about jan 6 than antifa, it's
because the jan sixers were trying to subvert the Constitution and
force us to accept the loser instead of the winner. Antifa isn't
trying to overthrow the government.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:00:13 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 11:18:36 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The way they have violent protests and loot, burn, and assault any
>who disagree or even seem to disagree, also individual interests would
>be subordinated to the good of the nation/world, wanting to ban
>political parties that disagree with them. That is far left today.

Such tactics have been used all over the political map. What do you
think the Boston Tea Party was but the destruction of private property
in a planned riot?

> Did you know the term "Social Justice" was once used by a group of
>fascists?

So, a fascist says that once and now everybody who uses those words is
a Nazi?

>The new left version of fascism doesn't want equal justice.

There is no "left" version of fascism. Fascism is far right wing just
as communism is far left wing. Fascism and communism are natural
enemies which explains Hitler's attempt to invade and occupy the USSR.

>They want
>equal, but special to advance their goals

Their goals of equal justice. When Driving While Black stops being a
crime, they'll have achieved their goals.

> Antifa and the far left use Fascist tactics, as does the far right.
>You support leftist use of fascist tactics by your words in these very
>posts and several threads.

Those tactics aren't Fascist, they're violent and I don't condone
violence. As I wrote above, neither Antifa or Nazism have a monopoly
on using violence to achieve their ends and you *still* don't know
what fascism is.

The lies pouring out of the right and of you are transparent and
disgusting. Republican congressman Andrew Clyde (GA), "You know, if
you didn't know the TV footage was video from January 6, you'd
actually think it was a normal tourist visit."

This is a normal tourist visit, is it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1pIkbPvI8s

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:01:45 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 11:38:06 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> No Antifa and the Nazi movement are just a different branch of the
>same tree.

You really are determined to keep yourself willfully ignorant, aren't
you?

Antifascism and fascism are not the same thing.

Swill
--

Republican congressman Andrew Clyde (GA):
"You know, if you didn't know the tv footage was video from

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:06:30 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 11:41:00 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:22:02 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> You don't think any of Anitfa are white?

I don't know if the kid that grabbed her was antifa or not. The short
video was very short and confusing.

>>So *everybody* in the video frame was antifa?
>> Why would they gas their own?

*crickets*

> Then you believe all whites are fascist?

Where did I say that, you dumbfuck?

>That would not be correct.
>You do know there are racist blacks and whites both.

Now you jump to racism. Don't know why, but you are. Maybe you're
just clutching straws since pretty much everything you're written
could be charitably described as "uninformed and ill advised".

>Which are you?

Neither.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:07:28 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 11:45:05 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>I am neither and what is your fucking problem, Matt? Why are you
>>trying to make me what I'm not? Put words in my mouth? Are you one
>>of those, "If you're not with us you're against us" guys? Because if
>>you are, you're an idiot.
>
> Your support of Antifa's violent actions is on record.

No it isn't. Might be a delusion in your mind but I have stated
clearly and often that I don't support violence.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:08:01 PM7/2/22
wrote:

> Tell me if someone would apply your logic to a far-right group what
>would your response be?

The same. I don't condone violence.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:17:54 PM7/2/22
On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:57:44 -0700, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/19/fact-check-misleading-claim-blm-co-founders-real-estate/7241450002/
>>
>>Now, all that said, yes, there has been some property damage during
>>demonstrations involving BLM and Antifa. Property damage is not
>>unexpected during large demonstrations. Just ask the Proud Boys.
>>
>>It would be better for all of us if we stopped thinking with our
>>hearts and went back to using our brains.
>>
>>It would also be helpful if we did more research and compared multiple
>>sources before making decisions about what's real and what's not.
>>
>>Swill
>

> CA, OR, and WA. Three States that have pro Abortion laws in place,
>are Antifa members really that stupid?

Since that was completely nonsensical, I'd have to say you are.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:19:27 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:11:27 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Much. Why not add to the lessons that Blacks were sold into slavery
>by other blacks?

Doesn't have to be added. It's already part of the history.

>Why not remember how many whites died from the
>northern States to free and end slavery.

We do, on Memorial Day.

>Why not add how blacks aided
>in controlling and repressing the Native American population in
>America.

Doing what the white man told them to do?

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:24:33 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:52:26 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Show details of this? Antifa acts like Blackshirts before WWII.
>>
>>The term is "brownshirts" before WW II. You don't seem to grasp that
>>extremists on both sides are using many of the same tactics.
>
> Again you show your ignorance of history. Blackshirt were members
>of fascist groups before and during WWII, both fascist slightly
>different.

The Nazis who marched in and patrolled the streets harassing Jews were
the brownshirts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

Mussolini's blackshirts were their Italian equivalents.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackshirts

Reminder: Fascism is a far right political philosophy opposed by the
far left including communists.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:25:38 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:56:21 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't want it taught in public schools. It to me is like religion
>and I don't want a dime of my taxes going to teach it. Let the
>liberal/progressive start private schools like the Christians.
>
>To me it isn't factual as it leaves much out.

So do current history texts and especially the new history curricula
to be used in Florida which softpedals slavery.

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:27:46 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:57:02 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hitler was the archetype. Mussolini was the other one. No other
leaders have been so successful in imposing fascism on a nation.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 2, 2022, 7:33:28 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 19:25:00 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:56:21 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> I don't want it taught in public schools. It to me is like religion
>>and I don't want a dime of my taxes going to teach it. Let the
>>liberal/progressive start private schools like the Christians.
>>
>>To me it isn't factual as it leaves much out.
>
>So do current history texts and especially the new history curricula
>to be used in Florida which softpedals slavery.
>
>Swill

I doubt you can back that up..

governo...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2022, 7:40:42 PM7/2/22
On Sat, 02 Jul 2022 12:04:44 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>You're not making any sense, Matt. YOU are the one insinuating above
>>that all antifa are either black or gay, YOU are the one who says they
>>all have substandard intelligence and YOU dodged the request for
>>clarification when I requested it.
>
> No, above I was referencing this Milo guy

Who is he, what difference does it make if he's gay and what does he
have to do with Jan 6?

>who is gay and had a
>black boyfriend at the time.

So? Lots of people have had black boyfriends. Had one myself thirty
years ago. What does that have to do with anything?

>My words were "Like a Gay speaker with a
>black boyfriend" they key word here was 'speaker'.

And it was an irrelevant, racist and bigoted comment that had nothing
to do with the topic under discussion.
It is loading more messages.