THIS Is Why Rudy Hates Guns

AlleyCat

Jul 1, 2022, 1:09:16 AM7/1/22

https://i.imgur.com/Xf6Ni0s.mp4

Poor Wudy da kwya.

=====

AlleyCat is one of the several people who dominate Rudy on an almost
daily basis, keeping their bootheels on his little pencil neck to the
amusement of all.

Narcissistic Behavior: Whining and Complaining

The next hallmark of Rudy's narcissistic behavior, we will focus on (whining
and complaining).

At first, it seems to be rather harmless for those involved with Rudy.

However, after spending some time with Rudy, a narcissist, his constant
complaints, whining and dissatisfaction can become very soothing, as it becomes
more humorous.

Even if there seems to be no apparent reason for complaining or for being sad
and depressed, the narcissist, Rudy, will always find something that darkens
his mood.

Rudy will not be content with just being sad... he will rub his sadness in
everyone's faces, and constantly talk about it and draw you into his
negativity. In the end, you will feel a strange feeling of happiness, that he's
so unhappy.

Listening to Rudy the narcissist, with his tendency to whine and complain can,
as a result, be very healthy and emotionally uplifting for us all.

While in the beginning, we still hope we can have a positive effect on his
well-being, we soon see that we have to come to terms with the painful
realization that he won't have any use for our efforts to make them feel
better.

He prefers to wallow in his sadness and to present us with never-ending tales
of woe. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! I'm short. I'm ugly. I can't golf.

We soon get drawn into his negativity, though not kicking and screaming,
because as long as he is unhappy, we can feel the most happy.

It might sound cruel, but if you ever find yourself reading Rudy's shit, you
know, his tales of woe... you should seriously consider opting out, unless you
want a good laugh, THEN, it can be quite cathartic, laughing that much and that
hard.

I know it might seem like a tempting and worthwhile endeavor to try to make him
feel better, but in the end, he is a lost cause and you will often have
accomplished nothing at all... he has no real use for our sympathy.

His narcissism prevents getting help from anyone. He is a lost cause.

Poor narcissistic Rudy.

Rudy Canoza

Jul 1, 2022, 1:38:44 AM7/1/22
['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss no-fight faggot repaired]

On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy — *NOT* a
three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER* a
lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy —
*capitulated* and *submitted* to Rudy:

> On 6/30/2022 7:55 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 6/30/2022 5:57 AM, David Hartung, filthy lying philandering white
>> supremacist, lied:
>>
>>> https://offthepress.com/hunter-who-killed-dozens-of-wild-animals-murdered-in-cold-blood/
>>>

>>> [...]
>>> Riaan Naude, a hunter who killed dozens of wild animals, was found shot in the
>>> head in his vehicle on Tuesday in Limpopo province, South Africa.
>>
>> Fuck off.
>
> I'm afraid of guns and I'm afraid of Rudy, because he has guns and knows how to use them.

Exactly right, you fucking craven homo. I would blast you to kingdom come if
only you would reveal your real name and location. You won't, because you're a
coward. You admit it.

David Hartung

Jul 1, 2022, 6:17:54 AM7/1/22
One who posts under a pseudonym really has no business demanding that
others reveal their real identity, especially when the one doing the
demanding has a track record of using real names to find and reveal
information about others.