Re: MSNBC's Reid: Republicans Are Death Cult 'Waving the Pro-Life Flag'

AlleyCat

Dec 7, 2021, 11:05:08 PM12/7/21

On Tue, 07 Dec 2021 09:44:54 -0800, Siri Cruise says...

> > If it wasn't for race hustling Reid would be unemployable.
>
> So, according to you, how many more years should we be in Iraq
> and Afghanistan?

Moot... there wasn't a bar of soap in sight. The bubbles went down the drain.
Then, all of the soap scum was conquered by the infected local pestilent fauna,
and eaten.

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

I have become they. (see above)

Rudy Canoza

Dec 7, 2021, 11:56:38 PM12/7/21
On 12/7/2021 8:05 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Dec 2021 09:44:54 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
>
>>> If it wasn't for race hustling Reid would be unemployable.
>>
>> So, according to you, how many more years should we be in Iraq
>> and Afghanistan?
>
> Moot... there wasn't a bar of soap in sight.

That is, there were no WMD — settled.

The war was based on a lie.