Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Awwww... Too Bad, So Sad - Kyle Rittenhouse Reinstated On Social Media Platforms

0 visningar

AlleyCat

oläst,
8 dec. 2021 20:36:042021-12-08
till

Kyle Rittenhouse Reinstated On Social Media Platforms, Starts Posting

By Amanda Prestigiacomo

Dec 8, 2021 DAILYWIRE.COM

(Innocent) teenager Kyle Rittenhouse has been fully reinstated on the social
media platforms Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, after being banned by Big
Tech until last month amidst his trial.

The teen on Monday confirmed his new accounts on the platforms during a
conversation on BLAZE Media's "You Are Here."

"To put a stop to all the fake #KyleRittenhouse social media accounts. Kyle now
has official Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter accounts," an account for
Rittenhouse's legal fund wrote. "Instagram has been verified and is now live."

"Yes and you can follow me on Facebook @ThisIsKyleRittenhouse," the 18-year-old
confirmed.

In his first post on Instagram, Rittenhouse published a video of himself with
his service dog Milo. It was revealed during the trial that the teenager
suffers from Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) since the night he was
attacked in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year. At the time of the trial, he said he
was still in therapy.

"Kyle's best friend is his service dog, Milo," the post is captioned. "Kyle and
Milo first met on a cold, snowy day in January - they have been inseparable
ever since."

"For nearly a year, Milo has been a source of unconditional love, strength and
security for Kyle," it reads. "This is the day they met."

Rittenhouse was found innocent by a jury last month on all charges against him
related to the deadly riot.

Appearing in a teaser clip for a documentary from Fox News host Tucker Carlson,
the teen said immediately following the acquittal that the jury "reached the
right verdict."

"Self-defense is not illegal, and I believe they came to the correct verdict,
and I'm glad that everything went well. ... It's been a rough journey, but we
made it through it," he told the camera crew. "We made it through the hard
part."

He also revealed that he has nightmares about the incident, The Daily Wire
reported:

"It's the stuff that keeps you up at night, like once you do get to sleep, your
dreams are about what happened and you're waking up in a dark cold sweat," the
teenager revealed to Carlson's crew.

Rittenhouse said he has dreams about the deadly night "every single night."

"It's quite scary actually, because the dreams feel so real. And they're not
the same at all, they're all different. They're the different scenarios that
run through your heard during the day, like, what could have happened," he
detailed.

"I'm alive, but what could have happened, like what if I wasn't alive, or what
if I did let Mr. Rosenbaum steal my gun? It's those types of dreams ... almost
every outcome is either me getting seriously injured or hurt or dead. Those are
just the dreams I have on a daily basis."

Liberalism Really IS a Disease

Rudy Canoza

oläst,
8 dec. 2021 20:38:502021-12-08
till
On 12/8/2021 5:36 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> Kyle Rittenhouse Reinstated On Social Media Platforms, Starts Posting
>
> By Amanda Prestigiacomo
>
> Dec 8, 2021 DAILYWIRE.COM
>
> (Innocent)

The word is not in the article. No wonder you didn't post the link, you lying
little girly bitch.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-reinstated-on-social-media-platforms-after-acquittal
0 nya meddelanden