LIBERALISM defined in 18 words

0 views
Skip to first unread message

ADOLF LIBERAL

unread,
May 27, 2005, 10:27:27 PM5/27/05
to

"the bedrock of *Leftism is
a strong dislike
or even a hatred
of the way the world
is"


*Leftism - Libs, Liberals, Liberal-Socialists,
Liberal-Democrats (Socialists), Deaniacs,
Greeniacs, Enviornmental Whackos, Peta
Freaks, Nambla supporters, the Gay Lobby,
the Anti-Christian Jihad against God, the
Secular Militants against God, and the
ADOLF LIBERALISTS, ect...

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Jeff Welch

unread,
May 28, 2005, 2:35:13 AM5/28/05
to

"ADOLF LIBERAL" <Libs-R-Hatc...@the.founders.were.christians.org>
wrote in message news:b8lf911u45n3la18m...@4ax.com...

> "the bedrock of *Leftism is a strong dislike or even a hatred of the way
> the world
> is"

Here's a definition of right-wing conservative:

"The bedrock of right-wing conservatism is a strong dislike or even a hatred
of the way America is".

-Jeff


Mitchell Holman

unread,
May 28, 2005, 8:46:47 AM5/28/05
to


lib·er·al
adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox,
or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from
bigotry.
Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress,
and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=liberal


ADOLF LIBERAL

unread,
May 28, 2005, 8:59:33 AM5/28/05
to

You Libs live in a Fantasy World!

That is not an Accurate Description of what a Politically
Motivated Liberalistic Activist is, what they think, or what
they want. Not even Close.

Look I understand that you can't say what you truly are, nor
can you expose your true agenda

but..
we are on to ya. We know what you Libs are

ADOLF LIBERAL

unread,
May 28, 2005, 9:22:17 AM5/28/05
to


On Sat, 28 May 2005 07:46:47 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:

lib·er·al
adj. Swear Word

Limited by the Media Elites and or the authoritarian attitudes
of the Liberal Overlords who control them through Hitler like
Propaganda

Favoring proposals for elimination of Christians, and the promotion
of Homosexuality (Liberal-Nazism)

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=liberal

Agki

unread,
May 28, 2005, 10:34:00 AM5/28/05
to
Sieg! Heil!

Agki

Captain Compassion

unread,
May 28, 2005, 11:16:59 AM5/28/05
to
On Sat, 28 May 2005 07:46:47 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:

Liberals are nouns.

The liberal is the child. All things are new, all things are
possible. All is kindness and lovable little puppies. The Conservative
is the father who whispers in the child's ear that most things have
been tried, possibilities have problems, kindness is expensive and
lovable little puppies may turn into mean ugly dogs.
-- Captain Compassion

--

"Looking at every bump and wiggle of the record is a waste of time -
it's like trying to figure out the probability of a pair of dice
by looking at the individual rolls. You've got to look at averages.
So, I don't set very much store in looking at the direct evidence."
-- Stephen Schneider

"America is a vast conspiracy to make you happy." -- John Updike

"Why would I listen to losers?" -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Long term commitment in relationships is only necessary because it takes
so damn long to raise children. Marriage may well be some kind of trick
to keep the males around beyond sexual satiation." -- Captain Compassion

"Progress is the increasing control of the environment by life.
--Will Durant

Joseph R. Darancette
res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net

Mitchell Holman

unread,
May 28, 2005, 11:29:27 AM5/28/05
to
Captain Compassion <res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in
news:3g2h91d20s1k9v50k...@4ax.com:

> On Sat, 28 May 2005 07:46:47 -0500, Mitchell Holman
> <ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>
>>lib·er·al
>>adj.
>>
>>Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox,
>>or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from
>>bigotry.
>>Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress,
>>and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
>>Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
>>Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
>>
>>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=liberal
>>
> Liberals are nouns.
>
> The liberal is the child. All things are new, all things are
> possible. All is kindness and lovable little puppies. The Conservative
> is the father who whispers in the child's ear that most things have
> been tried, possibilities have problems, kindness is expensive and
> lovable little puppies may turn into mean ugly dogs.
> -- Captain Compassion
>

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by
prudence; conservatism, distrust of the people,
tempered by fear. ~ William Gladstone


ADOLF LIBERAL

unread,
May 28, 2005, 3:36:29 PM5/28/05
to
On Sat, 28 May 2005 15:16:59 GMT, Captain Compassion
<res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote:

>The liberal is the child. All things are new,


SORRY Captain

NO WAY
Children are not born as LIBERALS!

NO Child wants to be ABORTED!
NO Child wants to ABORT other Children!

Here's a Fact:
Liberal's are created and manufactured after they are HATCHED.

Once the 'SEEDS of Liberalism' are planted into the young, the Elites
and the Liberal Overlords (or the Adolf Liberals) hatch a new crop
of Young potential Lib Voters as they need them. They make, create,
manufacture, and maintain these repressed Minorities because that
is the only way they can win elections.

Every four years the 'ADOLF LIBERALS' need a whole new crop of
disenfranchised heavily Propagandized Kids that they can LIE to.
That is how the LIEberalism we see today works.

And that is why the Targeted Age is now the PRE-TEEN, 11 - 12
year olds who will be 18 in 2012.

Be afraid! Be very afraid! They want your children because
without new fresh meat every few years the Liberals will die
off. They want your children!

chris

unread,
May 28, 2005, 4:23:53 PM5/28/05
to

"Captain Compassion" <res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in message
news:3g2h91d20s1k9v50k...@4ax.com...

> On Sat, 28 May 2005 07:46:47 -0500, Mitchell Holman
> <ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>
>>lib·er·al
>>adj.
>>
>>Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox,
>>or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from
>>bigotry.
>>Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress,
>>and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
>>Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
>>Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
>>
>>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=liberal
>>
> Liberals are nouns.
>
> The liberal is the child. All things are new, all things are
> possible. All is kindness and lovable little puppies. The Conservative
> is the father who whispers in the child's ear that most things have
> been tried, possibilities have problems, kindness is expensive and
> lovable little puppies may turn into mean ugly dogs.
> -- Captain Compassion

I think it's funny that you quoted yourself. Will I find this quote in
Bartlett's?

Captain Compassion

unread,
May 28, 2005, 7:58:46 PM5/28/05
to
On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:27 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:

Gladstone talks of Classical Liberalism which is much closer to
current day libertarianism then the form of Liberalism practiced by
today's statist goons on the left. Here Liberalism equates to trust of
the state over the individual.

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what
is best for society." (Hillary Clinton, 1993)

Captain Compassion

unread,
May 28, 2005, 8:01:15 PM5/28/05
to
On Sat, 28 May 2005 16:23:53 -0400, "chris" <mi...@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>
>"Captain Compassion" <res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in message
>news:3g2h91d20s1k9v50k...@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 07:46:47 -0500, Mitchell Holman
>> <ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>lib·er·al
>>>adj.
>>>
>>>Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox,
>>>or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from
>>>bigotry.
>>>Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress,
>>>and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
>>>Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
>>>Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
>>>
>>>http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=liberal
>>>
>> Liberals are nouns.
>>
>> The liberal is the child. All things are new, all things are
>> possible. All is kindness and lovable little puppies. The Conservative
>> is the father who whispers in the child's ear that most things have
>> been tried, possibilities have problems, kindness is expensive and
>> lovable little puppies may turn into mean ugly dogs.
>> -- Captain Compassion
>
>I think it's funny that you quoted yourself. Will I find this quote in
>Bartlett's?
>

Maybe.

The left lacks a sense of history. All events seem new and
frightening. Without history they cannot see events in context.
Without the context the future is filled only with their worst fears.
They forget that the ugly twisted shape at the foot of the stairs is
the raincoat that they discarded only yesterday. They are children. --
Captain Compassion

Mitchell Holman

unread,
May 28, 2005, 8:57:43 PM5/28/05
to
Captain Compassion <res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in
news:5l0i919qpbn61304c...@4ax.com:


You mean the "government should regulate abortion"
and "the government should regulate drugs" and "the
government should regulate euthanasia" sort of Republican
statism?

Mitchell Holman

"There ought to be limits to freedom."
George Bush, while trying to shut down
a website doing a parody of him, 1999.


Captain Compassion

unread,
May 28, 2005, 9:06:16 PM5/28/05
to
On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:57:43 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:

Exactly. A pox on both their houses.

Topaz

unread,
May 29, 2005, 8:11:39 PM5/29/05
to
On Sat, 28 May 2005 23:58:46 GMT, Captain Compassion
<res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote:


>
>"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what
>is best for society." (Hillary Clinton, 1993)

That is a true statement. The problem is that she is all wrong


about what is best for society.

The meaning of "right" and "left" has changed. I stay with the
original meaning for the same reason I refuse to call homosexual
perverts "gay". The word "gay" was originally a good thing.

The right is for outlawing homosexual perversion,
prostitution, abortions, heroin, and other bad things. It puts the
good of the nation first and ahead of the freedom of individuals to
corrupt the culture of the nation.

Leftists believe in the Rede of Witchcraft which states-- If it
harm none, do what will you will. This sounds nice, but like the apple
that the witch gave to Snow White it has poison within. The Rede of
Witchcraft is the Bible of liberalism. It would legalize homosexual
perversion, prostitution, drugs, etc.

The right is for building a great nation. Leftists care only
about individual freedom and are opposed to any laws that would make
the nation better. There are beaches where normal families will not go
because homosexual perverts practice their perversion on the beach.
This is example of the freedom liberals want They are like children
who only care about their individual selves and are oblivious to what
should be done to make the nation great. Their philosophy, taken to
its logical conclusion, would not allow the law that drivers have to
stop at the red lights. Their philosophy would allow heroin to be sold
on grocery store shelves and allow ads promoting heroin on TV. Their
philosophy would result in chaos and degeneracy.

Libertarians are liberals who want freedom for the Ebenezer
Scrooges to be as greedy as they want. They have the same philosophy
as other leftist who want to legalize heroin and prostitution, namely
that the state can't tell them what they can't do. People don't like
laws stopping them from doing things, and we should sympathize with
that, but sometimes that is not the most important thing. Capitalists
want freedom for greed, other liberals want freedom for degeneracy,
but good laws would make a nation good.

The Communist were leftist and they said they were fighting for
freedom. In Spain they sided with the anarchists. The Communists and
the anarchists were the same people or the same type of people. The
Communists were for having government but only temporarily. They said
that their government was necessary only until the whole world was
Communist. After the world was Communist they wanted to dissolve the
government and have an anarchy.


The right wing cares about the future. Leftists only care about the
present. If their philosophy results in a nightmare future like in
Soylent Green or some other futuristic nightmare they are not
interested and insist that nothing could be more important than the
freedom of individuals to be as decadent as they want. They are like
the children in the old black and white movie "Lord of the Flies".

www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com
http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.RealNews247.com

Mitchell Holman

unread,
May 29, 2005, 9:20:27 PM5/29/05
to
Topaz <mars...@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:bcmk91tsgaq9odd15...@4ax.com:

> On Sat, 28 May 2005 23:58:46 GMT, Captain Compassion
> <res0...@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote:
>
>
>>
>>"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what
>>is best for society." (Hillary Clinton, 1993)
>
> That is a true statement. The problem is that she is all wrong
> about what is best for society.
>
> The meaning of "right" and "left" has changed. I stay with the
> original meaning for the same reason I refuse to call homosexual
> perverts "gay". The word "gay" was originally a good thing.
>
> The right is for outlawing homosexual perversion,
> prostitution, abortions, heroin, and other bad things. It puts the
> good of the nation first and ahead of the freedom of individuals to
> corrupt the culture of the nation.
>
> Leftists believe in the Rede of Witchcraft which states-- If it
> harm none, do what will you will. This sounds nice, but like the apple
> that the witch gave to Snow White it has poison within. The Rede of
> Witchcraft is the Bible of liberalism. It would legalize homosexual
> perversion, prostitution, drugs, etc.

And that is just a reflection of how ignorant
conservatives are of history. They think if you just
outlaw homosexuality and prostitution and adultery
they will just go away and we will return to some
Golden Age of Morality where none of that existed,
when everyone was white and middle class and Christian.

It is always fun to see how "good conservatives"
deal with the reality of abortion and pornography
and homosexuality when it crops up in THEIR perfect
families. Drug abuse is moral failing for everyone
else, and Rush Limbaugh and Noelle Bush merely have
a "habit". Gays are perverts but Mary Cheney just
has a "different lifestyle". The porno industry is a
repugnant vice but, well, Reagan's centerfold daughter
was only "experimenting" with it.


>
> The right is for building a great nation. Leftists care only
> about individual freedom and are opposed to any laws that would make
> the nation better.


Remember when conservatives were in FAVOR of
individual freedom and AGAINST government regulations?

What happened?


Mitchell Holman

"There ought to be limits to freedom."

George Bush, 1999.

Topaz

unread,
May 30, 2005, 3:10:50 PM5/30/05
to
On Sun, 29 May 2005 20:20:27 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<ta2eneNoEmail*@comcast.com> wrote:

>
> And that is just a reflection of how ignorant
>conservatives are of history. They think if you just
>outlaw homosexuality and prostitution and adultery
>they will just go away

They would go far enough away, back in the closet, and that would
be good.

>and we will return to some
>Golden Age of Morality where none of that existed,

That same arguement could also suggest we not have a law against
murder because we can't catch all the murderers.

>when everyone was white and middle class and Christian.
>
> It is always fun to see how "good conservatives"
>deal with the reality of abortion and pornography
>and homosexuality when it crops up in THEIR perfect
>families. Drug abuse is moral failing for everyone
>else, and Rush Limbaugh and Noelle Bush merely have
>a "habit".

" the man who recently was given an astounding
multi-year radio contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars
disclosed that he and his Jewish rabbi--Rush used the words, "My
rabbi"- had traveled to Israel and met there privately with
former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres.

Never before has Rush Limbaugh admitted on air either that
he is Jewish or that he has a personal rabbi who travels with
him. Rush's listeners, however, have noted that in recent months
and weeks, the talk show host and political commentator has
become increasingly vocal in his support for Israel and for
Jewish causes. He has touted Benjamin Netanyahu and blasted
Yassir Arafat and the Palestinians.

"It's almost as if Rush Limbaugh overnight has become a
secret Mossad special agent," said one long-time fan. "Now that
the Arabs have attacked New York and Washington, D.C., the gloves
are really off. Rush is now more Israeli than he is American-a
real partisan.

Others note that Rush's liberal altar ego, CNN's Larry
King, is also Jewish and pro-Israel. "This is why unknowns like
Rush suddenly become famous," said one media expert.

"They are chosen by the elite." Rush's Jewishness didn't
hurt his chances of being made a media star-that insured it.

"That is the reason," the insider remarked, "why a talented
but relatively unknown nobody, Rush Limbaugh, was brought to New
York City from the hinterlands and was given a big plum radio
slot."

Rush Limbaugh now lives in New York City-"Little
Israel"-where more Jews reside than in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
Rush Limbaugh also has a luxurious condo down in Palm Beach,
Florida-where Jewish multimillionaires are in abundance. New York
and Palm Beach are both exclusive Jewish/Israeli enclaves in
America."

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/web/Articles/rush_limbaugh_goes_deaf.htm


>Gays are perverts but Mary Cheney just
>has a "different lifestyle". The porno industry is a
>repugnant vice but, well, Reagan's centerfold daughter
>was only "experimenting" with it.
>
>

> Remember when conservatives were in FAVOR of
>individual freedom and AGAINST government regulations?

They still are. I am not a conservative.
>
> What happened?

Conservatives no longer conserve moral principles but now simply
serve mammon (money, capitalism)

Jeff Welch

unread,
May 30, 2005, 8:00:45 PM5/30/05
to

"ADOLF LIBERAL" <Libs-R-Hatc...@the.founders.were.christians.org>
wrote in message news:fhqg911iq7fevqgio...@4ax.com...

>
> You Libs live in a Fantasy World!

Why did you say "you libs" to this person?

What makes him a "lib"?

> Look I understand that you can't say what you truly are, nor
> can you expose your true agenda

Which of course YOU get to define.

That's the problem with you brain-dead radical righties. You seem to
believe that you have the right (and the ability) to tell other people what
THEY think.

-Jeff


ajv2003

unread,
May 31, 2005, 1:47:29 AM5/31/05
to

It's that "faith" based religion. It breeds the sense right out
of them.

John LaVoy

unread,
May 31, 2005, 12:39:48 PM5/31/05
to

"ajv2003" <ajv...@cableone.net> wrote in message
news:119nuja...@corp.supernews.com...

THis is no flip comment. All that Bible thumping has severly liumited their
ability to think abstract or complex thoughts.


Cheeks

unread,
Jun 4, 2005, 9:59:59 PM6/4/05
to
ADOLF LIBERAL wrote:

What's sad are the stupid right wing cocksuckers who
all pretend to know what liberalism is.

Little assholes like yourself, who are not fit to wash
the jocks of true liberals, who easily have more humanity,
culture, intelligence, and simple common sense than the
minions of ignorant bastards such as yourself.

EVERY fucking thing you do, we can do in a superior manner!

So, feel sorry, Zero, that you are another goddam GW proponent,
another fucking loser in the game of life.


--
MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?

How many hands have I shacked?
They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.

I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where
our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize Society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages