Isn't It Funny, How, When Liberals And Democrats DO Something And Back Something That's Considered Perverted, They Immediately Find Ways To Project It On To The Republicans?

AlleyCat

May 22, 2022, 10:23:59 PM5/22/22

On Sun, 22 May 2022 17:16:37 -0700, Siri Cruise says...

Not needing the rest of your tripe, and even if this isn't "on-point"... MOST
Priests and Clergy are Democrats and most always, liberals.

How do gays vote... mostly?

=====

How the Catholic priesthood became a haven for many gay men.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2017/04/how-the-catholic-priesthood-became-a-
haven-for-many-gay-men.html

In a survey of several thousand priests in the U.S., the Los Angeles Times
found that 28 percent of priests between the ages of 46 and 55 reported that
they were gay. This statistic was higher than...

=====

Why Did So Many Gay Men Enter the Priesthood in the 20th Century?

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/why-did-so-many-gay-men-enter-the-
priesthood-in-the-20th-century

Most priests and seminarians under 45 years old in the United States are
straight, so things are getting better. Eighty percent of the cases of priests
raping children came from priests (including...

=====

The Church In Crisis: A Priest's Warning To Liberals, Bishops And The...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/21/the-church-in-crisis-a-priests-warning-to-
liberals-bishops-and-the-faithful/

Father James Altman joins Senior Editor Christopher Bedford and Political
Editor John Daniel Davidson to discuss why church leaders must boldy speak
truth.

=====

Liberal education and the priesthood - Homiletic and Pastoral Review

https://www.hprweb.com/2011/07/liberal-education-and-the-priesthood/

The notion of a liberally educated clergy, I think, is taken for granted in the
Catholic Church. Without asking her clergy to be supermen, professors or
savants, the Church understands that her clergy need to know more than pastoral
theology. They need to be men who know the world in all its range from blatant
evil to holiness.

=====

How liberal Catholics are promoting division in the church

https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/how-liberal-catholics-are-promoting-division-in-
the-church/

Oct 4, 2019Yet the real danger of division lies with one of Francis" closest
advisers, the liberal German prelate Cardinal Reinhard Marx. On Sunday in Rome,
the church commences its Synod of Bishops for the...

=====

Your Rabbi? Probably a Democrat. Your Baptist Pastor? Probably a...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/12/upshot/the-politics-of-americas-
religious-leaders.html

Jun 12, 2017Yet pastors are even more politically divided than the congregants
in their denomination: Leaders of more liberal denominations tend to be even
more likely to be registered as Democrats, and those...

=====

Is there any Christian church more liberal than the Episcopal... - Quora

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-Christian-church-more-liberal-than-the-
Episcopal-Church?share=1

, B.A. Anthropology & Classics, Reed College (1986) Answered 4 years ago It is
true that it depends how are we defining liberal, but nevertheless, the answer
is yes. The UCC. It is the most liberal. Others, such as the ELCA and the TEC
are liberal too; however, it varies depending on the parish and/or diocese.
That is not so concerning the UCC.

=====

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man." Malcolm X

"Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and
getting the mind of the Negro."

"Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal uses the
Negro against the white conservative."

"So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his
own advancement, never for his own progress..."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the White Liberal then
Negroes would get together and solve our own problems."

...(I)n America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series
of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to
solve our problems."

"Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

"The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the
black man."

"The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral
and ethical in their thinking."

"The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling
themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro."

"The Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro
against the white conservative."

"Anything the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own
advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the
white liberal."

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here
drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal,
and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that
Negros have."

"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the
Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open
jaws of the "smiling" fox." - Malcolm X

governo...@gmail.com

May 23, 2022, 3:13:46 PM5/23/22
On Sun, 22 May 2022 21:23:58 -0500, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

>Not needing the rest of your tripe, and even if this isn't "on-point"... MOST
>Priests and Clergy are Democrats and most always, liberals.
>
>How do gays vote... mostly?

How do morons vote . . . mostly?

Swill

--
I feel like Trump and Hillary are two divorced parents fighting
over custody of us but we kinda just want to go live with grandma.

AlleyCat

May 24, 2022, 2:26:29 AM5/24/22

On Mon, 23 May 2022 15:13:39 -0400, governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Sun, 22 May 2022 21:23:58 -0500, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
>
> >Not needing the rest of your tripe, and even if this isn't "on-point"... MOST
> >Priests and Clergy are Democrats and most always, liberals.
> >
> >How do gays vote... mostly?
>
> How do morons vote . . . mostly?

Democrat, of course.

governo...@gmail.com

May 25, 2022, 12:30:53 AM5/25/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 01:26:26 -0500, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 May 2022 15:13:39 -0400, governo...@gmail.com says...
>

>> On Sun, 22 May 2022 21:23:58 -0500, AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Not needing the rest of your tripe, and even if this isn't "on-point"... MOST
>> >Priests and Clergy are Democrats and most always, liberals.
>> >
>> >How do gays vote... mostly?
>>
>> How do morons vote . . . mostly?
>
>Democrat, of course.

FUCKWITS vote Republican.

Swill

--
"Russian elections are rigged. Political opponents are
imprisoned or otherwise eliminated from participating in
- George W. Bush at the George W Bush Institute, May 18, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dd2WS8sfFs