Anti-Christ - End of Religion. The Unholy Alliance of US Presidential Candidate Bush, Rev. Moon and North Korea's Kim Jong Il

Young Kim

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
Boyd Mars, a British film producer, claims Bush-Moon-Kim connections
(http://www.kimsoft.com/

<http://www.darkriverfilms.com/bushandmoon.htm>

Anti-Christ - End of Religion. The Unholy Alliance of US Presidential
Candidate Bush, Rev. Moon and North Korea's Kim Jong Il - I am making
serious allegations against Bush and his involvement with Right wing
extremists, racists and dangerous militant organizations. Bush is corrupt;
this is my claim. Bush is an offense to the blood of American patriots who
fought for democratic ideals.He is also the chosen candidate of the
Washington Times, and its owner, the neo-fascist cult leader Sun Myung Moon,
to whose pocket Bush is deeply indebted to the tune of millions of dollars.
He owes Moon a great many favors. Boyd Mars, DarkRiver Film Production.