Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Fumbling stooge Biden reminisces about travel with Xi Jinping after China mocks his claim of 'strength'

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Leroy N. Soetoro

no leída,
22 mar 2021, 14:44:5422/3/21
https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/biden-reminisces-about-travel-with-xi-
jinping-after-china-mocks-him/

President Biden on Friday reminisced about his travels with Chinese
President Xi Jinping after diplomats representing Xi at a summit meeting
in Alaska delivered an anti-American diatribe and mocked Biden’s frequent
claim to approach China from a “position of strength.”

Biden did not acknowledge the shockingly harsh Chinese attack and instead
launched into reflections on his relationship with Xi during a trip to
Atlanta.

“I was with Xi Jinping of China, spent more time with him I’m told than
any world leader because he was vice president, I was vice president. His
president and mine wanted us to get to know one another because it was
clear he was going to become president,” Biden told staff at the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention.

“I spent, traveled 17,000 miles with him in China and the United States
and Asia generally, and met with him I guess they tell me 24-25 hours
alone, just me and an interpreter and he and an interpreter.”

He joked: “And by the way, I handed in all my notes.”

Biden concluded with a story he frequently tells: “But all kidding aside,
he asked me right on the Tibetan Plateau, he asked me, he said to me, ‘Can
you define America for me?’ I said, ‘Yeah, one word. And I mean it. One
word: possibilities’,” Biden said.

The president has not publicly acknowledged the withering verbal attack on
his Secretary of State Tony Blinken and White House national security
adviser Jake Sullivan, who did not walk out of the talks in Anchorage in
response to the sharp words.

As he left the White House for the trip to Georgia on Friday, Biden said
he was “very proud” of Blinken.

The Chinese diplomats publicly accused the US of hypocrisy on human
rights, democratic values and cyber warfare.

Aboard Air Force One, White House deputy press secretary Karine Jean-
Pierre downplayed the struggle session, saying the Biden administration
believes it was intended for a domestic Chinese audience.

“The United States delegation came to Anchorage committed to laying out
the principles, interests and values that animate our engagement with
Beijing knowing that exaggerated diplomatic presentations often are aimed
at a domestic audience,” Jean-Pierre said.

Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi said at the Thursday opening of the forum,
“The United States does not have the qualification to say that it wants to
speak to China from a position of strength,” directly knocking Biden’s
statements.

Blinken said the US was “not perfect” but that “what we’ve done throughout
our history is to confront those challenges openly, publicly,
transparently, not trying to ignore them.”

US-China relations plunged last year during the COVID-19 pandemic. Then-
President Donald Trump authorized sanctions against Chinese officials for
eliminating Hong Kong’s political autonomy and for mistreating Uyghur
Muslims. He vowed to “decouple” the US and China economically in response
to deception in early data on COVID-19.

Trump claimed during the presidential campaign last year that China would
“own” the US if Biden won, in part because of his son Hunter Biden’s
business dealings in China. As of last month, the first son still owned 10
percent of an investment fund controlled by Chinese state-owned entities.
The fund was formed 12 days after Hunter Biden joined his father aboard
Air Force Two for a December 2013 trip to Beijing.

A 2017 email recovered from a hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden
described a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy” as part of a
prospective deal involving China’s largest private energy company. That
deal did not materialize, but former Hunter Biden business partner Tony
Bobulinski named the elder Biden as being the “big guy.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.