Car destroyed by ukrainian artillery.

Nomen Nescio

Jul 7, 2014, 7:20:41 PM7/7/14
A driver and casual passer-by is killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJrz9MMbPgM
http://qwpguiidzw7nysfl.onion/files/zTuMcWdE.mp4.bz2
MD5 (zTuMcWdE.mp4.bz2) = b2818e1ac7262ecd1cc384c76d4ea8c6

RS Wood

Jul 9, 2014, 1:12:54 PM7/9/14
I think it's fair to say this is going to be a low-grade but
long-running conflict, and it's the wrong place to be a casual
bystander. Syrians find themselves in the same place - there's no way
to escape the danger but it's not going to be concluded any time soon.

I'm waiting for gasline politics to take over the headlines, as the
battlefield turns economic, not military. Bad times ahead for the
Ukraine.

Seems like ages ago we were monitoring the status of the Ukraine's most
famous political prisoner ... simpler times.

fjrp2

Jul 11, 2014, 11:36:15 AM7/11/14
Hi Mr. Wood,
I must say it has been a great pleasure to find some sensible being (not just bots, etc) at my favourite board.

Hope to read you again here :-)

P.S, did some baiduing, found your cool dictator book, if you're interested for future bibliography (nobody quotes me no matter how much I beg :_(

In 2005 or so I published in the internet "How to kill dictators" a.k.a "PUTOS MADEROS",
donno if it's still there, but if you find it (y claro, seguro que te acuerdas del español) I think it's still as dangerous as ever was. I still work in the same: kill dictators ("break" them if you want to use the euphemism ;-)

Right now I'm for sale again, against any bastard that harms weak beings (trees that can't defend themselves, kids, you know, that kind of people, if they really exist)
I invite you to visit me in Spain anytime and we talk.

RS Wood

Jul 13, 2014, 3:17:39 AM7/13/14
I'll have a look for it. You'll find me mostly on the dictator
hierarchy (dictator.asia, dictator.europe, dictator.announce etc.) You
seem to be using Google Groups so you won't find them there. Get an
account at a place like solani.org and get yourself a newsreader like
Thunderbird and you'll be able to read the groups.