Re: Biden news - live: President greets MBS with fist bump as Rep Omar says Saudi trip sends 'wrong message'

10 years old and screwing men already

Jul 16, 2022, 7:55:02 AM7/16/22
In article <t2t6pv$3rlrk$2...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> ...I spent all night taking it up the ass and still didn't get pregnant.

Joe Biden is on the defensive as his Middle East trip continues
in Saudi Arabia. This portion of the trip is intended to reset
the US-Saudi relationship

The president laughed off criticism that he shouldn’t have fist-
bumped the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman (MBS), who is
believed to have ordered the gruesome 2018 murder of Saudi
dissident and Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi.

Mr Biden told reporters on Friday he pressed MBS about the
“outrageous” murder during a wide-ranging meeting between US and
Saudi top officials.

“I made my view crystal clear ... for an American president to
be silent on an issue of human rights is inconsistent with who
we are and with who I am,” he said.

Rep Ilhan Omar says the trip to the kingdom “sends the wrong
message to everyone who cares about human rights”.

Ahead of the visit, Israel and Saudi Arabia took an important
step towards normalising relations with an agreement on flights
and Red Sea islands.

Before flying to Jeddah, the president reaffirmed US support for
“two states for two peoples” while in the West Bank. However, he
acknowledged that the “ground is not ripe” to restart Israeli-
Palestinian talks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-
politics/biden-news-today-polls-saudi-arabia-live-b2124046.html