Slow-witted transvestite Psaki: Biden won't remove racist black UN ambassador over 'white supremacy' comments

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 18, 2021, 6:35:38 PMApr 18
https://nypost.com/2021/04/16/psaki-biden-wont-remove-un-ambassador-over-
white-supremacy-comments/

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Friday said President Biden has
no plans to remove UN Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield over comments she
made that “slavery weaved white supremacy into our founding documents and
principles.”

The senior US diplomat described racism and discrimination in the US in
taped remarks this week to Al Sharpton’s National Action Network.

Emerald Robinson of Newsmax asked Psaki at her daily press briefing
whether Biden is “going to remove her from her position” — saying the
speech hit themes similar to an anti-US diatribe by Chinese diplomats in
Alaska last month.

But Psaki defended Thomas-Greenfield, who also denounced China’s treatment
of Uyghurs and Burma’s treatment of Rohingya Muslims in her remarks to
Sharpton’s group.

“Is the president going to remove an African American woman with decades
of experience in the Foreign Service who is widely respected around the
world from her position as ambassador to the UN? He is not,” Psaki said.

“He is proud to have her in that position. She is not only qualified, he
believes she is exactly the right person in that role at this moment in
time.”

Psaki added, “I have not seen her comments. I will say that there’s no
question that there has been a history of institutional racism in this
country and that doesn’t require the UN ambassador to confirm that.”

In her remarks, Thomas-Greenfield said, “the original sin of slavery
weaved white supremacy into our founding documents.”

“I have personally experienced one of America’s greatest imperfections,”
she said. “Those of us who experience racism cannot, and should not,
internalize it, despite the impact it can have on our everyday lives.
Racism is the problem of the racist. And it is the problem of the society
that produces the racist. And in today’s world, that is every society.”

The US Constitution infamously contained the Three-Fifths Compromise that
counted black slaves as three-fifths of a person for purposes of taxation
and representation. The Constitution was amended in 1865 to ban slavery.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.