Biden and Mayorkas's Invaders in New York City to Receive Debit Cards Worth up to $10,000 EACH

Lucas McCain

Feb 20, 2024, 10:46:21 AMFeb 20
New Yorkers being taxed to pay for their own Great Replacement by
invaders of color from around the globe.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/report-illegal-border-crossers-new-york-city-receive/

Illegal immigrants who land in New York City are now reportedly going to
receive debit cards that are worth up to $10,000. This is madness.

Is there any wonder why so many of [invaders] want to go to the Big
Apple? They already get free hotel rooms and free meals. What could they
possibly need $10,000 a month for?

Have you questioned how so many of these [invaders] are able to buy
motorized scooters? Wonder no more.

The New York Post reports:

yPillow Now Come With Free Shipping On Your Entire Order

Inside Mayor Adams’ migrant debit card boondoggle — no-bid bank gets $50
million, [foreign invaders of color] up to $10,000 each

It takes money to make money, as the old saying goes, and, apparently,
it also takes money — as much as $53 million — to give money away.

Earlier this month, The Post broke the story that Mayor Adams is giving
out pre-paid cash cards to [invaders].

Unusually for the mayor, Adams didn’t publicize this story himself, and
his administration has for nearly a month failed to correct several
public misperceptions about it.

One misperception is that the program allows the city to give out just
$50 million to migrants.

No wonder the mayor has been reticent.

This debit-card program — if you read the actual contract — has the
potential to become an open-ended, multi-billion-dollar Bermuda Triangle
of disappearing, untraceable cash, used for any purpose.

It will give [invaders] up to $10,000 each in taxpayer money with no ID
check, no restrictions and no fraud control.

Total insanity.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 7:13:02 PMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:46:20 -0700, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:

>Illegal immigrants who land in New York City are now reportedly going to
>receive debit cards that are worth up to $10,000. This is madness.

Aside from gatewaypundit being a lying, raggedy tabloid, how about they just give them
work authorizations like they're doing in Denver?

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Lucas McCain

Feb 21, 2024, 8:06:15 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 5:13 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:46:20 -0700, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:
>
>> Illegal immigrants who land in New York City are now reportedly going to
>> receive debit cards that are worth up to $10,000. This is madness.
>
> Aside from gatewaypundit being a lying, raggedy tabloid, how about they just give them
> work authorizations like they're doing in Denver?
>
> Swill

I suppose having them work is better than having them milling around
with nothing to do. As Ben Franklin said, "Idleness is the Devil's
workshop." The downside is that The Big Crapple will become more like
Johannesburg and / or Porto Prince than a city in the United States.
Perhaps it could be walled off like Gaza and isolated from the rest of
the USA.