ICE may release thousands of immigrants to close $700M budget shortfall: report

Sanctuary Pay Your Own Way!

Feb 15, 2024, 5:18:52 PMFeb 15
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may release thousands of
migrants en masse and significantly slash its holding spaces for detainees
as the agency battles a $700 million budget shortfall, according to a new
report.

ICE officials have discussed cutting costs through the release of migrants
in US custody as well as cutting the number of detention beds from 38,000
to 22,000, the Washington Post reported Wednesday.

The outlet spoke to four officials from the agency and the Department of
Homeland Security on the condition of anonymity.

The proposal comes after the Senate last week voted down a national
security package that included more than $7 billion in supplemental
funding for ICE.

The Senate bill failed under heavy pressure from Republican border hawks,
who took issue with its policies allowing for expedited processing of
asylum claims, taxpayer-funded legal counsel for migrants and handouts to
non-governmental groups that help shelter and settle them in the US.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/14/us-news/ice-may-release-thousands-of-
immigrants-to-close-700m-budget-shortfall-report/

Lucas McCain

Feb 15, 2024, 11:59:57 PMFeb 15
So basically the threat is "Because Republicans didn't sign this bill,
we'll have to continue doing what we've been doing (allowing nonstop
invaders into the country) but we won't be able to chauffer them around
anymore."

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Governor Swill

Feb 17, 2024, 7:26:54 PMFeb 17
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:18:49"Sanctuary Pay Your Own Way!" wrote:

>US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may release thousands of
>migrants en masse and significantly slash its holding spaces for detainees
>as the agency battles a $700 million budget shortfall, according to a new
>report.

Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

pothead

Feb 17, 2024, 7:44:31 PMFeb 17
On 2024-02-18, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:18:49"Sanctuary Pay Your Own Way!" wrote:
>
>>US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may release thousands of
>>migrants en masse and significantly slash its holding spaces for detainees
>>as the agency battles a $700 million budget shortfall, according to a new
>>report.
>
> Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.
>
> Swill

If only Biden had left things alone.
But his handlers would not allow that.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

NoBody

Feb 18, 2024, 9:34:19 AMFeb 18
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:26:50 -0500, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:18:49"Sanctuary Pay Your Own Way!" wrote:
>
>>US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may release thousands of
>>migrants en masse and significantly slash its holding spaces for detainees
>>as the agency battles a $700 million budget shortfall, according to a new
>>report.
>
>Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.
>
>Swill

Gee...If only Biden had enforced the borders.

Governor Swill

Feb 18, 2024, 11:38:08 AMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:44:29 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-18, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:18:49"Sanctuary Pay Your Own Way!" wrote:
>>
>>>US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may release thousands of
>>>migrants en masse and significantly slash its holding spaces for detainees
>>>as the agency battles a $700 million budget shortfall, according to a new
>>>report.
>>
>> Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.
>>
>> Swill
>
>If only Biden had left things alone.

Damn Biden for curing Covid!

Siri Cruise

Feb 18, 2024, 5:15:50 PMFeb 18
How will he enforce thousands of miles of desolate empty land?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 18, 2024, 5:21:58 PMFeb 18
[Default] Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> typed:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:26:50 -0500, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> Gee...If only Biden had enforced the borders.
>>

>How will he enforce thousands of miles of desolate empty land?

There is this outfit called The Border Patrol. Have you heard of it?

NoBody

Feb 19, 2024, 7:33:17 AMFeb 19
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 11:38:04 -0500, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:44:29 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>>If only Biden had left things alone.
>
>Damn Biden for curing Covid!
>
>Swill

That's possibly the dumbest thing you've ever said....

Governor Swill

Feb 19, 2024, 10:26:46 AMFeb 19
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:15:49 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:26:50 -0500, Governor Swill
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> Gee...If only Biden had enforced the borders.
>>

>How will he enforce thousands of miles of desolate empty land?

With regard to the gun discussion, why bother closing any of the border if you can't fence
off all of it?

Scout

Feb 20, 2024, 9:39:40 AMFeb 20

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in message
Yea, they are the ones under orders to just stand around and point the
criminals to the nearest Biden aid station.

Scout

Feb 20, 2024, 9:39:40 AMFeb 20

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 22:18:49"Sanctuary Pay Your Own Way!" wrote:
>
>>US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may release thousands of
>>migrants en masse and significantly slash its holding spaces for detainees
>>as the agency battles a $700 million budget shortfall, according to a new
>>report.
>
> Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.

Gee.. If only Biden had maintained the border.. we wouldn't even need to
spend such money.

Scout

Feb 20, 2024, 9:39:41 AMFeb 20

> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 14:15:49 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>NoBody wrote:

>>> Gee...If only Biden had enforced the borders.
>>>

>>How will he enforce thousands of miles of desolate empty land?
>
> With regard to the gun discussion, why bother closing any of the border if
> you can't fence
> off all of it?

Putting guns back into the discussion, what would we need fences for if we
simply shot everyone that illegally crossed the border??

Scout

Feb 20, 2024, 9:39:42 AMFeb 20

> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 00:44:29 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:

>>> Gee . . . If only Congress had heeded Biden's request for more money.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>>If only Biden had left things alone.
>
> Damn Biden for curing Covid!

What cure?

Oh, that's right, you're stupid and a troll.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 20, 2024, 9:50:02 AMFeb 20
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
If only the Trump wall had worked.

Can we get a refund?

"I did finish the wall. I built a wall,"
Donald Trump, May 9 2003
https://tinyurl.com/mrxxdw6t

Mitchell Holman

Feb 20, 2024, 9:51:03 AMFeb 20
"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
Why aren't you at the border shooting immigrants?

Siri Cruise

Feb 20, 2024, 3:19:48 PMFeb 20
WACO! RUBY RIDGE!