Denver's hospitals are at risk of collapse because of Biden's Open Borders / "Migrant Crisis" / Invasion on our Southern Border

Lucas McCain

Feb 14, 2024, 2:19:33 PMFeb 14
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-s-hospitals-are-at-risk-of-collapse-because-of-migrant-crisis/ss-BB1idy8K

©GOOGLE / AP
Denver's hospitals are at risk of collapsing due to out-of-control
[invasion from Mexico], with one healthcare system providing $17 million
in free care in just three months. It comes as the Colorado city's Mayor
Mike Johnston warns he's had to cut DMV and Parks & Rec funding 'in the
face of the [invasion from Mexico]'. Struggling UCHealth was given $17
million from other hospitals, including $10 million from University
Colorado Hospital, to help care for 5,800 undocumented [invader]
patients between November and January, according to the Denver Post.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

pothead

Feb 14, 2024, 4:04:18 PMFeb 14
On 2024-02-14, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-s-hospitals-are-at-risk-of-collapse-because-of-migrant-crisis/ss-BB1idy8K
>
> ©GOOGLE / AP
> Denver's hospitals are at risk of collapsing due to out-of-control
> [invasion from Mexico], with one healthcare system providing $17 million
> in free care in just three months. It comes as the Colorado city's Mayor
> Mike Johnston warns he's had to cut DMV and Parks & Rec funding 'in the
> face of the [invasion from Mexico]'. Struggling UCHealth was given $17
> million from other hospitals, including $10 million from University
> Colorado Hospital, to help care for 5,800 undocumented [invader]
> patients between November and January, according to the Denver Post.

And this is just the start of the economic collapse of the US.
Coming to a town near you.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Governor Swill

Feb 16, 2024, 6:10:17 AMFeb 16
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:04:16 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-02-14, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/denver-s-hospitals-are-at-risk-of-collapse-because-of-migrant-crisis/ss-BB1idy8K
>>
>> ©GOOGLE / AP
>> Denver's hospitals are at risk of collapsing due to out-of-control
>> [invasion from Mexico], with one healthcare system providing $17 million
>> in free care in just three months. It comes as the Colorado city's Mayor
>> Mike Johnston warns he's had to cut DMV and Parks & Rec funding 'in the
>> face of the [invasion from Mexico]'. Struggling UCHealth was given $17
>> million from other hospitals, including $10 million from University
>> Colorado Hospital, to help care for 5,800 undocumented [invader]
>> patients between November and January, according to the Denver Post.
>>

>And this is just the start of the economic collapse of the US.
>Coming to a town near you.

LOL!

The 'economic collapse' of the US was supposed to start in the fall of 2021. Then
Republicans moved it to the spring of 2022. Then they moved it to the winter of 2023.

It's 2024, coming up on spring and we're *still* waiting for the recession you promised
us.

Swill
--
Jon Stewart is back on The Daily Show! First episode is on Youtube.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBPm0b9de

The Daily Show streams on the Paramount network (includes Showtime, CBS
and your local CBS station). https://help.paramountplus.com/

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.