Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Incoming! Mexican airplanes on radar

Visto 2 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jose

no leída,
13 jun 2007, 10:15:5113/6/07
WorldNetDaily, OR - 8 hours ago

A major goal of the Bush administration is to open the United States
to Mexican and Canadian airplanes as well as Mexican trucks.

The April 27 North American Transportation Trilateral also made clear
U.S. transportation infrastructure is being reconfigured to meet the
increasing demands of globalization and world trade.

Meeting with Mexico's Secretary of Commerce and Transportation Luis
Téllez and Canada's Minister of Transport, Infrastructure and
Communications Lawrence Cannon, the ministerial meeting was dedicated
to defining under the Security and Prosperity Partnership a North
American transportation system designed to meet the continental needs
of "free trade" agreements, including NAFTA, and the World Trade
Organization

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56146

Mexcrementy

no leída,
13 jun 2007, 10:58:1413/6/07
> http://worldnetdaily.com/new/article.asp/ARTICLE_ID=MEJICACA

Well, you mexcrement, if it's NORTH AMERICAN this, NORTH AMERICA that,
why is mexcremento butting in? mexcremento IS *NOT* IN NORTH AMERICA,
YOU mexcrement IDIOT! Stay in Central America where you belong, i.e.,
the turd (mexicaca) of North America.

mexcrements can't even read a map. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWR!

--
Please visit VVVVVV dot HISPANICACA dot ORG! The site was written in
words of one syllable or less but with tons of pictures in order to

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
13 jun 2007, 11:27:4113/6/07
On Jun 13, 7:15 am, Jose <pabl...@todito.com> wrote:
> WorldNetDaily,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Maese Fernando

no leída,
13 jun 2007, 12:47:2513/6/07
On Jun 13, 4:15 pm, Jose <pabl...@todito.com> wrote:
> WorldNetDaily, OR - 8 hours ago
>
> A major goal of the Bush administration is to open the United States
> to Mexican and Canadian airplanes as well as Mexican trucks.

Holy Shit! Now that's a disaster.

What most people ignore is that the department of state concealed the
fact that those turd-colored pilots weren't arab terrorists, but
mexicoon pilots. They crashed the planes by accident and lack of
skills will trying to find the way to Tijuana.

With a bunch of those mexcrements, drunken and high on pot, flying
over your heads, you guys are fucked up.

You have my sympathies.

Desmond and Molly Jones

no leída,
13 jun 2007, 19:58:5713/6/07
In article <1181753245....@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Maese Fernando at isc...@hotmail.com says...

You don't understand.

It's either run for your life, surrender, or stand up and fight,

Or join the Free Mexican Air Force.

----

In the Morenos Mountains campesinos are planting their fields
While the ghost of Zapata rides a horse that can still outrun the wheel
There, free in the sky high above, nearly clear out of sight
It's the Free Mexican Air Force flyin' tonight

In the City of Angels, a cowboy is cooling his heels
Remembering that God gave us herbs and the fruits of the fields
But a criminal law that makes outlaws of those seeking light
Made the Free Mexican Air Force -- Mescalito riding his white horse --
Yeah, the Free Mexican Air Force is flyin' tonight!
Flying so high - yi - hiyeeeee! ...

How strange that an innocent herb causes money to burn
They'll jail you or kill you for making those rich fat cats squirm
They're the fools who make rules with no difference between wrong or
right
That's why the Free Mexican Air Force is flyin' tonight

Uncle Sam in his misery put a nix on the fields of Guerrero
Sayin', "Shoot down all gringos and wetbacks who dare wear sombreros!"
Either run for your life, surrender, or stand up and fight --
Or join the Free Mexican Air Force -- Mescalito riding his white horse
Yeah, the Free Mexican Air Force is flying tonight!
Flying so high - yi - hiyeeeee! ...

(instrumental bridge)

It is not marijuana destroying the minds of the young
But confusion continued for power and greed in all forms
Well, the borders of evil will fall to the smugglers of light!
We're the Free Mexican Air Force and we're flyin' tonight!

In San Antonio, they tell me that power and money are one
They can buy us or sell you to keep you afraid, on the run
But no one can stop us! My vision is clearly in sight!
And the Free Mexican Air Force -- Mescalito riding his white horse --
Yeah, the Free Mexican Air Force is flyin' tonight!
Flying so high - yi - hiyeeeee! ...

Some were smoking colitas while other were loading their guns
Blowing smoke from their six-shooters, spinning their barrels for fun
Contrabandistas, banditos alike --
We're the Free Mexican Air Force and we're flyin' tonight!

High in the hills we are harvesting sweet sensimillia
Yeah, the law wants it all 'cause they know that the wild weed can free
ya
And freedom for us is a prison for the rulers of might!
That's why the Free Mexican Air Force -- Mescalito riding his white
horse --
Yeah, the Free Texican Air Force is flyin' tonight!
Flyin' so high- yi- yee...
Flyin' tonight!

--
"The borders of darkness shall be won by the smugglers of light." - not
quite Peter Rowan

Yossarian

no leída,
15 jun 2007, 4:10:5815/6/07

"Jose" <pab...@todito.com> wrote in message

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56146

***********************
Run, duck and cover!

Yossarian

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
15 jun 2007, 12:17:2315/6/07
On Jun 15, 1:10 am, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:

> Run, duck and cover!

hahaha, poor little racist coward. were you always a coward? I'll bet
your parents were cowards and taught you. is that what happened?

Yossarian

no leída,
15 jun 2007, 21:45:2915/6/07

"Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, I just had to dodge the hit and run drivers on the streets of Juarez on
a liquor run. Once I was rear ended by a Mexican national in Albuquerque. He
paid me a hundred dollars for my busted up bumper and trunk. No, he didn't
have insurance. It was a shame because I was driving an a classic 1964 Dodge
Valiant with a slant 6 engine. Actually my parents were liberal Democrats,
who went to civil rights marches, and anti-war protests(Vietnam War). Sorry
to disappoint Tom. I just don't fit into your Contra Costs vision of a
reactionary, ignorant cracker. Ciao, paisano.

Yossarian

bob

no leída,
16 jun 2007, 17:13:2716/6/07

"Yossarian" <yoss...@chaos.org> wrote in message

> "Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jun 15, 1:10 am, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
>>

>> > Run, duck and cover!
>>

>> hahaha, poor little racist coward. were you always a coward? I'll bet
>> your parents were cowards and taught you. is that what happened?
>
> No, I just had to dodge the hit and run drivers on the streets of Juarez
> on
> a liquor run. Once I was rear ended by a Mexican national in Albuquerque.
> He
> paid me a hundred dollars for my busted up bumper and trunk. No, he didn't
> have insurance. It was a shame because I was driving an a classic 1964
> Dodge
> Valiant with a slant 6 engine. Actually my parents were liberal Democrats,
> who went to civil rights marches, and anti-war protests(Vietnam War).

Do me a favor and tell your parents that they are scumbags.

Yossarian

no leída,
16 jun 2007, 19:15:0216/6/07

"bob" <fa...@fake.com> wrote in message

> "Yossarian" <yoss...@chaos.org> wrote in message
> >
> > "Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> hahaha, poor little racist coward. were you always a coward? I'll bet
> >> your parents were cowards and taught you. is that what happened?
> >
> > No, I just had to dodge the hit and run drivers on the streets of Juarez
> > on
> > a liquor run. Once I was rear ended by a Mexican national in
Albuquerque.
> > He
> > paid me a hundred dollars for my busted up bumper and trunk. No, he
didn't
> > have insurance. It was a shame because I was driving an a classic 1964
> > Dodge
> > Valiant with a slant 6 engine. Actually my parents were liberal
Democrats,
> > who went to civil rights marches, and anti-war protests(Vietnam War).
>
> Do me a favor and tell your parents that they are scumbags.

Well, that isn't very hospitable. And I don't understand the point you are
trying to make.

Yossarian

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
17 jun 2007, 10:43:1917/6/07
On Jun 15, 6:45 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
> "Timothy Crowley" <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Nope, you ARE an ignorant, reactionary. I could care less about the
rest. So, if you parents didn't teach you, how did you get so much
hate and fear? What happened to turn you into a sick, hateful
coward? Do tell.

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
17 jun 2007, 10:47:2617/6/07
On Jun 16, 4:15 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
> "bob" <f...@fake.com> wrote in message
>
> I don't understand.

Stop there and you finally will have said something.

bob

no leída,
17 jun 2007, 11:30:5017/6/07

"Yossarian" <yoss...@chaos.org> wrote in message

You never will.

Yossarian

no leída,
17 jun 2007, 23:51:5717/6/07

"Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

As per your usual, Tim, snip out as much as possible, and then use the
weakest part of my speech. Another kidney punching, cheap shot from you.
You have no crediblity.

Yossarian

Yossarian

no leída,
17 jun 2007, 23:53:0017/6/07

"bob" <fa...@fake.com> wrote in message

That's because you are pointless waste of time.

Yossarian

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 0:01:5018/6/07

"Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

How do you jump to the equilvalent of "are you still beating up your wife?"
so quickly? I only made a point of Mexican drivers being lousy drivers, and
you have me dressed up in a klan outfit.

http://www.vdare.com/walker/dui.htm

Diversity Is Strength! It's Also.Drunk Driving

Thought for Cinco de Mayo: take cover. America's highways are becoming far
more dangerous because of cultural differences-unassimilated foreigners who
believe that knocking down 10 beers before hitting the road is no problema.
And drunk driving is an accepted behavior among Mexicans in particular.
Americans have changed their outlook regarding this irresponsible activity
over the past few decades partly because of the commendable
consciousness-raising efforts of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD). But
there has been no such cultural shift among Mexicans or in Mexico. There are
laws against drunk driving there, but a small bribe to the arresting officer
may be all that is required to fix things. Mexico City police actually
suspended breathalyzers and checkpoints on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
last year, saying that drunks would sleep it off before driving.
Traditionally, drinking to excess is valued in Mexican and Latin culture,
where it is seen an expression of machismo. Moreover, MADD reports that
Hispanics believe it takes 6-8 drinks to affect driving, while Americans
think it takes 2-4 drinks.
In 2001, according to MADD, 44.1 percent of California's drunk driving
arrests in 2001 were of Hispanics, although Hispanics made up only 31.3
percent of the state's population.
The general incidence of drunk driving has worsened in California-parallel
with the skyrocketing Latino population. Accidents involving drunk drivers
increased overall nearly 5 percent in the state in 2000, with an uptick in
Los Angeles County of 7.6 percent in that year. Motor vehicle crashes are
the leading cause of death for Hispanics ages 1-44.
Experts on the front lines agree that extreme drunkenness is not uncommon in
DUI arrests of Latinos. Austin police officer Robert Smith, who has worked
the late-night drunk patrol for over three years, noted higher rates of
blood alcohol: "One thing I have noticed is that the Hispanics I arrest for
DWI, 90 percent of the time, are more drunk than the white and black people
I arrest."
Assistant Dean at the University of Texas School of Public Health in Dallas
Raul Caetano put it this way, "The profile of a drunk driver in California
is a young Hispanic male, and I bet you have a similar situation all over
the Southwest." He referred to a national survey, saying, "The traditional p
attern of drinking in Mexico is one of infrequent drinking of high amounts."
[A troubling trend: Hispanics and DWI Latinos account for nearly half of
2002 Austin arrests By Claire Osborn and Andy Alford Austin
American-Statesman Sunday, July 20, 2003]
Statistics from Austin support the observations of these men: Of 3,007
drunken driving arrests in 2002, 43 percent involved Hispanic men, even
though they comprised only about 11 percent of the city's driving
population. And the story is similar elsewhere: North Carolina drunk driving
arrests of Hispanics in 2000 amounted to 12.3 percent of the total 87,781
DUI arrests, while Latinos were 4.7 percent of the population according to
the Census.
Beyond the drunk driving statistics are tragedies that have been devastating
to American families.
Kenny Shackleford lost his 19-year-old son Christopher to a drunk-driving
illegal alien. "I view drunk drivers as highway terrorists," Shackleford
said. "They're terrorizing everybody, they're killing people right and
left."

Christopher, an aspiring film maker at Georgia State University, was one of
three young people who were killed when a car driven by a drunken Mexican
crossed the center line and crashed into them head-on. Julieanne Pasco of
Kennesaw and Miechelle Bourgeois of Woodstock also died in the accident.
Illegal alien Sergio Montelongo-Sanchez had more than twice the legal blood
alcohol when he caused the crash: he had reportedly drunk 10 to 15 beers
before driving. In May 2001, Montelongo-Sanchez pleaded guilty to vehicular
homicide in the deaths of three people, DUI, reckless driving, possession of
alcohol by a minor, and several other charges. For all that, he was
sentenced to 45 years in prison.
Tricia Taylor, 18, of Clarkston, Michigan, and companion Noah Menard, were
walking to his car after attending a concert in Pontiac when both were
struck and severely injured by Jose Carcamo, whose car was traveling between
50 and 75 miles per hour on a street posted for 25 mph. One report stated
that Carcamo has had 17 violations since 1995. The INS had twice begun
deportation proceeding against Carcamo to return him to El Salvador, but did
not follow through.

In this crime, Carcamo was found to have been driving under the influence,
with a blood alcohol level of .08.
As Tricia Taylor stated at Carcamo's sentencing, "What you give him won't
come close to the sentence he gave me for the rest of my life." She lost
both legs above the knees [See photo] and faces a life of pain and
disability, while Carcamo will serve only 3 to 5 years in prison.
Carcamo sent a note of apology to Taylor and Menard, but misspelled the
names. She responded, "It hurts me every time I see him. He acts like he's
sorry, but you'd think he would know our names." She is not forgiving,
either: "I have my whole life with no legs ... I'm only 18. He gets no
forgiveness."
The tragic death of 18-year-old Gary Selby in 1992 has been made even worse
for his family because Samuel Avalos Gallardo, the illegal alien who killed
him in a drunk-driving accident, was mistakenly placed by the Nevada
Department of Corrections into minimum security incarceration and escaped
within six months of beginning his 40-year sentence. Gallardo had been
driving very drunk in the wrong direction on Interstate 80, with blood
alcohol at three times the legal limit. He crashed head-on into the car
driven by Gary Selby and carrying three passengers. Gary was killed
immediately. His friends survived but were badly injured.

Knowledge that the killer is free somewhere has left the Selby family's
wounds open. Gary's aunt, Holly Bayol, keeps up a remembrance website for
her nephew, as she holds on to the belief that Gallardo will be caught and
imprisoned, as justice requires. (Please imprint the face of Samuel Avalos
Gallardo on your memory and notify the police if you see him.)
Americans have developed to the point where they no longer condone drunk
driving. But to no avail. Illegal aliens with no such compunctions are
dangerously careening across our highways every day. It's worse than unfair
to the victims of these lowlifes who are so drunk they can't find the right
side of the road.
Driving responsibly with your seatbelt fastened in your fuel-efficient car
won't help when a dead-drunk driver has his clunker barreling straight for
you at highway speed.
Our immigration disaster is turning America into two (or more) nations,
under anarchy. American highway deaths because of immigrant drunk driving
are but one symptom.

**********************************

In keeping with the ideals of diversity, an illegal alien from El Salvador
was also included in the above article.

Yossarian

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 0:42:2818/6/07
On Jun 17, 8:51 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
> "Timothy Crowley" <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 16, 4:15 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
> > > "bob" <f...@fake.com> wrote in message
>
> > > I don't understand.
>
> > Stop there and you finally will have said something.
>
> As per your usual, Tim, snip out as much as possible,

Actually, per Usenet standards, I quote only what I am responding to.
You don't understand, and you have nothing to say. hint: you've been
dismissed, bitch.

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 0:44:1218/6/07
On Jun 17, 9:01 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:

> you have me dressed up in a klan outfit.

There ya go, blame me that you're a racist pig. Fuck you. I didn't
put the sheet on you, pig-boy.

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 1:18:3618/6/07

"Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

There you go again.

Yossarian

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 1:20:2818/6/07

"Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are nowhere near Usenet standards. Anyboy who reads the above would know
that.

Yossarian

Tim Crowley

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 9:57:0118/6/07
On Jun 17, 10:18 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
> "TimothyCrowley" <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 17, 9:01 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
>
> > > you have me dressed up in a klan outfit.
>
> > There ya go, blame me that you're a racist pig. Fuck you. I didn't
> > put the sheet on you, pig-boy.
>
> There you go again.

Yup, just calling them as I see them. Now go away, you've nothing to
say.

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 11:57:1618/6/07

"Tim Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So you slander. Say good bye, Tim.

Yossarian

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 13:40:1218/6/07
On Jun 18, 8:57 am, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:

> So you slander. Say good bye, Tim.

No, I speak the truth. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 16:19:5118/6/07

> On Jun 18, 8:57 am, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
>

> > So you slander. Say good bye, Tim.
>
> No, I speak the truth. Good riddance to bad garbage.

And good day to you, sir.

Yossarian

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 16:25:4618/6/07
On Jun 18, 1:19 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
> "Timothy Crowley" <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 18, 8:57 am, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
>
> > > So you slander. Say good bye, Tim.
>
> > No, I speak the truth. Good riddance to bad garbage.
>
> And good day to you, sir.

YAWN. Another day and "yassarian" still has nothing to say. Go
figure.

bob

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 19:29:1718/6/07

"Yossarian" <yoss...@chaos.org> wrote in message

YOU didn't do anything. All you did was cut & paste someone else's work.

bob

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 19:33:2118/6/07

"Yossarian" <yoss...@chaos.org> wrote in message

Again, You did nothing. You cut & pasted someone else's work. Don't you
personally think for yourself?

bob

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 19:38:1818/6/07

"Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 18, 8:57 am, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:
>

>> So you slander. Say good bye, Tim.
>
> No, I speak the truth. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Ahhhh. Don't tell him that. After all he is amusing or he can cut & paste
someone else's work on your ass. After all, we always enjoy a fool.

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 20:37:2518/6/07

"bob" <fa...@fake.com> wrote in message

Of course I think for myself. If I just opine that unbounded immigration
from the rest of the world will damage the culture, working condiitons
and politics of this country I just get accused of being a racist. Citing
other people's work helps to make my arguemnt, but then there are some
people who will just snip out the whole article and then call me a racist
anyway. So I don't give much credit or weight to anyone who would be
sympathetic
to such a dishonorable sort. Citing other people's work, who have done the
research helps to back up my polemics. Haven't you done that sort of thing
in writing essays in college and such? It just seems illogical to call
someone racist because they are concerned that illegal aliens have not been
screened for disease and criminal behavior. In this current thread, the
concern over allowing Mexican aircraft had to do with low standards of the
Mexican governemnt when it comes to safe
equipment and reponsible operators. Let's see what you will make of this.

Yossarian

Timothy Crowley

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 20:41:4818/6/07
On Jun 18, 5:37 pm, "Yossarian" <yossar...@chaos.org> wrote:

> Of course I think for myself.

No you don't. You think what your racist masters tell you to think.

>If I just opine that unbounded immigration
> from the rest of the world will damage the culture, working condiitons
> and politics of this country I just get accused of being a racist.

And, if you could think for yourself, you would understand why.
Instead you play the victime like your masters tell you to. You're a
slave.

>Citing
> other people's work helps to make my arguemnt, but then there are some
> people who will just snip out the whole article and then call me a racist
> anyway.

You are a racist. Change or deal. Put down the hate blogs, study some
history, study some civics and learn to think for yourself.

never@million

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 20:48:1418/6/07
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:41:48 -0700, Timothy Crowley
<timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
.

>You are a racist. Change or deal. Put down the hate blogs, study some
>history, study some civics and learn to think for yourself.

Riding your one-trick pony routine, eh?

DCI

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 20:51:0218/6/07

"bob" <fa...@fake.com> wrote in message

I backed up my argument with someone else's work. Tim cut out what was
cogent from my post, and chose to act like a lowlife. If you can't see that
then I can't really be bothered with you. Also one swallow does not make a
summer. This is just one post. Many of my posts will have some facts with
website citations.
Tom's argument consists of ripping up someone's lecture notes and then
telling them they are ignorant, stupid or racist. One thread was about
bigotry being a synonym for racist. He replied that I did not know what
racist meant beacuse I equated to the word to bigot. Then every time I cited
the link (from an online thesaurus site) showing that bigot and racist were
indeed very similar, he would rip out that argument and then throw insults
at me like a school child. That is my story, and if you don't care to be
fair, then I don't give a rat's ass.

Yossarian

Yossarian

no leída,
18 jun 2007, 22:21:2618/6/07

"Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Say good-bye Timmy.

Yossarian

bob

no leída,
19 jun 2007, 22:20:1419/6/07

> "bob" <fa...@fake.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Yossarian" <yoss...@chaos.org> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Timothy Crowley" <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > As per your usual, Tim, snip out as much as possible, and then use the
>> > weakest part of my speech. Another kidney punching, cheap shot from
>> > you.
>> > You have no crediblity.
>> >

>> > Yossarian
>> >

>> YOU didn't do anything. All you did was cut & paste someone else's work.
>
> I backed up my argument with someone else's work. Tim cut out what was
> cogent from my post, and chose to act like a lowlife. If you can't see
> that
> then I can't really be bothered with you. Also one swallow does not make a
> summer. This is just one post. Many of my posts will have some facts with
> website citations.

Well, at least you swallow.

Yossarian

no leída,