Re: An abundance of firewood

1 view

Hisler

Nov 8, 2022, 11:18:51 AM11/8/22
On 11/7/2022 5:37 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 11/6/2022 5:16 PM, Snag wrote:
>>    Where I live , and it's sometimes free ! Not counting the trees on
>> my land which are also "free" to me . Words to live by :
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10qEOmZaYZg
>>
>>    When TSHTF y'all city boys will not be welcome . If you make it
>> this far you will be considered a danger and will be shot on sight .
>> If we don't recognize you , you don't belong here . BANG .
>
> Saw a facebook posting that was funny.  Sign said:
>
> "Due to the shortage of ammunition, warning shots will not be fired.
> Sorry."

Here's s song that's perfect for this election day:

Let's Go Brandon (Kid Rock)

https://youtu.be/29veHfOMD40

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us