Ben Shapiro: Chuck Schumer’s Great Replacement Theory

Hisler

Nov 18, 2022, 11:23:44 AM11/18/22
Ben Shapiro sounds more and more like the comedian Jerry Lewis every day.

https://occidentaldissent.com/2022/11/17/ben-shapiro-chuck-schumers-great-replacement-theory/

Chuck Schumer just outlined the so-called "Great Replacement Theory," in
which he advocated giving amnesty to 11 million immigrants to make up
for America's low birth rate. It's fine when he says it. It's only wrong
when you notice it.

Thanks for noticing, Ben.

You were calling Pat Buchanan a Nazi for saying this twenty years ago.

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens
toThanks for noticing, Ben.

Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Yak

Nov 18, 2022, 11:43:08 AM11/18/22
On 11/18/22 11:23 AM, Hisler wrote:
> Ben Shapiro sounds more and more like the comedian Jerry Lewis every day.
>
> https://occidentaldissent.com/2022/11/17/ben-shapiro-chuck-schumers-great-replacement-theory/
>
> Chuck Schumer just outlined the so-called "Great Replacement Theory," in
> which he advocated giving amnesty to 11 million immigrants to make up
> for America's low birth rate. It's fine when he says it. It's only wrong
> when you notice it.
>
> Thanks for noticing, Ben.
>
> You were calling Pat Buchanan a Nazi for saying this twenty years ago.

I'm old enough to remember when Schumer said "People who enter the
United States without our permission are illegal aliens, and illegal
aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the United
States legally."

Richard Clayton Wieber

Nov 18, 2022, 12:14:01 PM11/18/22
On 11/18/2022 8:23 AM, "Hisler," "DFENS," "Jade Helm," "Duke Mantee," "Jim
Crow," "Steve from Colorado" lied:

> Ben Shapiro

is a lying clown.

> https://occidentaldissent.com/

A lie site. Shapiro's lie:

> Chuck Schumer just outlined the so-called "Great Replacement Theory,"

No, he did not. "Great replacement theory" is nothing but a right-nut lie.

Who is going to identify and cull "Hisler," "DFENS," "Jade Helm," "Duke Mantee,"
"Jim Crow," "Steve from Colorado"? This guy needs to become dead, and soon.

governo...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2022, 6:05:48 PM11/18/22
On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 09:23:42 -0700, Hisler <his...@nym.hush.com>
wrote:

>Ben Shapiro sounds more and more like the comedian Jerry Lewis every day.
>
>https://occidentaldissent.com/2022/11/17/ben-shapiro-chuck-schumers-great-replacement-theory/
>
>Chuck Schumer just outlined the so-called "Great Replacement Theory," in
>which he advocated giving amnesty to 11 million immigrants to make up
>for America's low birth rate. It's fine when he says it. It's only wrong
>when you notice it.
>
>Thanks for noticing, Ben.
>
>You were calling Pat Buchanan a Nazi for saying this twenty years ago.

White and affluent Americans have chosen to invest in retirement some
of the money they might have spent raising kids.

When I was born, four kids was not uncommon. Today, three kids seems
a lot!

"The fertility rate of the United States has been decreasing at a very
fast rate in the last 2 centuries. The country’s fertility rate was 7
children per woman in 1800, and as several factors like hygiene,
technology, education, and medicine improved, women started having
fewer children. The fertility rate had dropped to about 2 children per
woman in 1940. However, it increased drastically in the aftermath of
World War 2 to more than 3.5 children per woman by 1960."
<https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/fertility-rates-in-the-united-states-by-ethnicity.html>

Fertility Rate By Ethnicity
Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islanders

Even though they are one of the least populous ethnic group in the
country, the Native Hawaiians had the highest fertility rate in the
country in 2018 of about 2,106.5 children per 1,000 women.
<https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/fertility-rates-in-the-united-states-by-ethnicity.html>

Swill
--
“Tranny's a bad word, but I've been called way worse.
The other day, a guy called me 'sir.' I said 'Look, buddy.

Hisler

Nov 18, 2022, 6:40:34 PM11/18/22
I remember that as well. Schumer has turned into a complete demon and
anti-white hater.
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits

governo...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2022, 10:45:39 PM11/18/22
There's that pesky 14th amendment again! Damned Republicans! What
were they thinking? /s

Hisler

Nov 18, 2022, 10:53:18 PM11/18/22
On 11/18/2022 8:42 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 11:43:03 -0500, Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/18/22 11:23 AM, Hisler wrote:
>>> Ben Shapiro sounds more and more like the comedian Jerry Lewis every day.
>>>
>>> https://occidentaldissent.com/2022/11/17/ben-shapiro-chuck-schumers-great-replacement-theory/
>>>
>>> Chuck Schumer just outlined the so-called "Great Replacement Theory," in
>>> which he advocated giving amnesty to 11 million immigrants to make up
>>> for America's low birth rate. It's fine when he says it. It's only wrong
>>> when you notice it.
>>>
>>> Thanks for noticing, Ben.
>>>
>>> You were calling Pat Buchanan a Nazi for saying this twenty years ago.
>>
>> I'm old enough to remember when Schumer said "People who enter the
>> United States without our permission are illegal aliens, and illegal
>> aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the United
>> States legally."
>
> There's that pesky 14th amendment again! Damned Republicans! What
> were they thinking? /s
>
> Swill

Lauren Lee Goebbels Himmler Boebert has won her re-election in Colorado.
Expect a Beer Hall putsch in Colorado Springs any day now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11445031/Democrat-CONCEDES-Lauren-Boebert-nail-biting-Colorado-race.html

Democrat CONCEDES to Lauren Boebert in nail-biting Colorado race: Adam
Frisch says recount won't change result as GOP firebrand hangs onto
House seat
Democrat Adam Frisch said Friday he called and conceded to Republican
Rep. Lauren Boebert as their race in Colorado was headed to a recount
Speaking to reporters Friday over Zoom, Frisch said the close race
wasn't close enough for him to win
'The voters have spoken,' Frisch said. 'The likelihood of this recount
changing more than a handful of votes is very, very small'
But he said his race against the GOP firebrand was proof that 'extremist
politicians can be defeated'
'America is tired of the circus, tired of the lack of respect for our
institutions and our democracy and tired of the lack of civility in our
discourse,' he said
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits

Yak

Nov 19, 2022, 11:04:51 AM11/19/22
On 11/18/22 10:42 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 11:43:03 -0500, Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/18/22 11:23 AM, Hisler wrote:
>>> Ben Shapiro sounds more and more like the comedian Jerry Lewis every day.
>>>
>>> https://occidentaldissent.com/2022/11/17/ben-shapiro-chuck-schumers-great-replacement-theory/
>>>
>>> Chuck Schumer just outlined the so-called "Great Replacement Theory," in
>>> which he advocated giving amnesty to 11 million immigrants to make up
>>> for America's low birth rate. It's fine when he says it. It's only wrong
>>> when you notice it.
>>>
>>> Thanks for noticing, Ben.
>>>
>>> You were calling Pat Buchanan a Nazi for saying this twenty years ago.
>>
>> I'm old enough to remember when Schumer said "People who enter the
>> United States without our permission are illegal aliens, and illegal
>> aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the United
>> States legally."
>
> There's that pesky 14th amendment again! Damned Republicans! What
> were they thinking? /s

Yeah...14th amendment...that's Schumer's big concern...LOL!!!!