The Invasion of our nation by "new arrivals" is helping to mainstream a dangerous (sic) "conspiracy theory" according to Odette Yousef of NPR

Lucas McCain

Feb 14, 2024, 11:48:13 AMFeb 14
NPR appears to have been co-opted by the same anti-white ethnic group
that took over the Atlantic, Rolling Stone Magazine, MSNBC, CNN, ABC,
WAPO, NYT, and the BBC.

https://www.wshu.org/npr-news/2024-02-09/the-border-crisis-is-helping-to-mainstream-a-dangerous-conspiracy-theory

As the election year gets underway, a conspiratorial narrative typically
circulated by fringe movements has come to dominate mainstream
Republican discourse on immigration, extremism researchers warn.
Specifically, they say that rhetoric used by Republican officeholders
about the surge of migrants at the border with Mexico increasingly
echoes the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory that has inspired
violence in the past and could do so again in the future.
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Ubiquitous

Feb 14, 2024, 2:54:41 PMFeb 14
On 2/14/2024 8:48 AM, "Lucas McCain," "Hisler," "DFENS," "Jade Helm," "Duke
Mantee," "Jim Crow," "Steve from Colorado", a drunk fucking child molester and
subhuman Nazi filth, vomited:

> NPR appears to have been co-opted by the same anti-white ethnic group that

Fuck off, you fucking racist Nazi shitbag.

John Doe

Feb 14, 2024, 6:01:34 PMFeb 14
Exactly. These guys think ALL those media outlets and all the rest
around the world are in the tank for the American left, and they never
once question whether they have drifted too far to the extreme hate.

Lucas McCain

Feb 14, 2024, 11:11:38 PMFeb 14
On 2/14/2024 12:54 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> On 2/14/2024 8:48 AM, "Lucas McCain," "Lucas McCain,""Lucas McCain,""Lucas McCain,""Lucas McCain," wrote:
>
>> NPR appears to have been co-opted by the same anti-white ethnic group
>> that
>
> Fuck off, you fucking racist Nazi shitbag.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/14/george-soros-set-control-second-largest-chain-radio-stations/

Billionaire and left-wing [misanthrope] George (((Soros))) has been
buying up debt to acquire a controlling stake in the second-largest
radio broadcaster in the country, Audacy.

Court filings and sources close to the situation told the New York Post
that Soros Fund Management has “bought up $400 million of debt in Audacy
— the No. 2 US radio broadcaster behind iHeartMedia with stations
including New York’s WFAN and 1010 WINS, as well as Los Angeles-based
KROQ, according to bankruptcy filings.”

Soros could than have control of more than 220 radio stations
nationwide. One Republican insider close to the situation told the
outlet that Soros could be trying to have media outlets to potentially
influence public opinion during the 2024 election.

“This is scary,” the source said.

Should Soros prove successful, he will likely have a 40 percent stake in
the company’s senior debt, which would give him strong control of the
company when it emerges from bankruptcy. He will not have a majority.

Lucas McCain

Feb 15, 2024, 11:54:56 PMFeb 15
On 2/14/2024 9:48 AM, Lucas McCain wrote:

> https://www.wshu.org/npr-news/2024-02-09/the-border-crisis-is-helping-to-mainstream-a-dangerous-conspiracy-theory
>
> As the election year gets underway, a conspiratorial narrative typically
> circulated by fringe movements has come to dominate mainstream
> Republican discourse on immigration, extremism researchers warn.
> Specifically, they say that rhetoric used by Republican officeholders
> about the surge of migrants at the border with Mexico increasingly
> echoes the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory that has inspired
> violence in the past and could do so again in the future.

JOE BIDEN: “ WHITES WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE MINORITY IN AMERICA - THAT’S A
SOURCE OF OUR STRENGTH."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0U3llWnXDXoj/

Joe Biden: “ Whites will be an ABSOLUTE minority in America - that’s a
source of our strength."
https://www.trumpseason.com/starblazer.html

super70s

Feb 16, 2024, 6:59:14 AMFeb 16
On 2024-02-15 04:11:37 +0000, Lucas McCain said:

> Billionaire and left-wing [misanthrope] George (((Soros)))

He's a misanazi as in hating your typical 2024 Trumplican, not a
misanthrope as in hating ordinary people.

D. Ray

Feb 16, 2024, 11:32:45 PMFeb 16
Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:
> On 2/14/2024 9:48 AM, Lucas McCain wrote:
>>
>> https://www.wshu.org/npr-news/2024-02-09/the-border-crisis-is-helping-to-mainstream-a-dangerous-conspiracy-theory
>>
>> As the election year gets underway, a conspiratorial narrative typically
>> circulated by fringe movements has come to dominate mainstream
>> Republican discourse on immigration, extremism researchers warn.
>> Specifically, they say that rhetoric used by Republican officeholders
>> about the surge of migrants at the border with Mexico increasingly
>> echoes the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory that has inspired
>> violence in the past and could do so again in the future.
>
> JOE BIDEN: “ WHITES WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE MINORITY IN AMERICA - THAT’S A
> SOURCE OF OUR STRENGTH."
>
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/0U3llWnXDXoj/

Note who’s sitting next to him. Mayorkas.

Lou Bricano

Feb 16, 2024, 11:43:04 PMFeb 16
And? Did you have a point? It's a very good thing when posting to Usenet to try
to have a point. I guess you didn't get the memo.

D. Ray

Feb 17, 2024, 12:58:54 PMFeb 17
What point was Biden trying to make? What goal he can possibly achieve by
making sure Whites are “absolute minority” in America?

Seriously. Can you honestly explain that, at least to yourself?

D. Ray

Feb 18, 2024, 4:42:15 PMFeb 18
Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:

> Specifically, they say that rhetoric used by Republican officeholders
> about the surge of migrants at the border with Mexico increasingly
> echoes the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory that has inspired
> violence in the past and could do so again in the future.

Unfortunately, it’s almost certainly just election year bullshit. They
won’t do anything about it.

I recommend watching last Blackpilled stream by Davon Stack on this exact
topic:

<https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/americarnyx:8>

It’s a recording of live stream, so first few minutes there’s just music
playing. The stream itself is quite long, but it’s a really good deep dive
into the problem.

Actually, Davon Stack is very good streamer, I would recommend watching his
other videos, too. Even if sometimes he seems to be little bit too
blackpilled.

nickname unavailable

Feb 18, 2024, 9:16:31 PMFeb 18
There is no invasion.

D. Ray

Feb 20, 2024, 7:37:36 PMFeb 20
nickname unavailable <"because_\\shitbag\\_was_taken"@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no invasion.

You know, I would recommend you to watch it, too. It might be interesting
for you to see what Chuck Schumer was saying about illegals in 1985, back
when Democrats were pretending to support unions and working class.