After decades of giving illegal aliens a pass to break our laws, poaching now becoming new norm in Colorado

Hisler

Nov 23, 2022, 11:23:42 AM11/23/22
I warned about this decades ago, to wit, that if illegal invaders are
allowed to break our laws with impunity, eventually Americans will stop
respecting the rule of law. With all the "DREAMERS" and DACA recipients
being rewarded for violating our immigration laws, it becomes more
difficult to convince American citizens that they should acquire hunting
permits or fishing licenses

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hunters-stumble-on-egregious-poaching-cases-in-colorado-now-investigation-underway/ar-AA14qt1d

“In any activity that people enjoy, most of the time things go well and
the participants behave in the appropriate legal, moral and ethical
manner,” Caddy said. “Sometimes, however, there are one or two people
who show up and act in a manner that no one inside or outside of the
activity can condone.”

CPW warned that “poaching is a serious and costly crime.”

In addition to costing taxpayers’ money generated by the sport, “it robs
all of us of a valuable natural resource that makes Colorado so special:
our wildlife,” CPW said.

Anyone with information about the incidents is asked to call CPW’s Caddy
at 970-209-2368 or Bonacquista at 970-209-2374.

San Miguel County is about 300 miles southwest of Colorado Springs.
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Hisler

Nov 23, 2022, 12:01:09 PM11/23/22
On 11/23/2022 9:33 AM, Dim Witte wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 7:23:42 AM UTC-9, Hisler wrote:
>> I warned about this decades ago, to wit, that if illegal invaders are
>> allowed to break our laws with impunity, eventually Americans will stop
>> respecting the rule of law. With all the "DREAMERS" and DACA recipients
>> being rewarded for violating our immigration laws, it becomes more
>> difficult to convince American citizens that they should acquire hunting
>> permits or fishing licenses
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hunters-stumble-on-egregious-poaching-cases-in-colorado-now-investigation-underway/ar-AA14qt1d
>>
>> “In any activity that people enjoy, most of the time things go well and
>> the participants behave in the appropriate legal, moral and ethical
>> manner,” Caddy said. “Sometimes, however, there are one or two people
>> who show up and act in a manner that no one inside or outside of the
>> activity can condone.”
>>
>> CPW warned that “poaching is a serious and costly crime.”
>>
>> In addition to costing taxpayers’ money generated by the sport, “it robs
>> all of us of a valuable natural resource that makes Colorado so special:
>> our wildlife,” CPW said.
>>
>> Anyone with information about the incidents is asked to call CPW’s Caddy
>> at 970-209-2368 or Bonacquista at 970-209-2374.
>>
>> San Miguel County is about 300 miles southwest of Colorado Springs.

> In Alaska, we are familiar with the concept of "subsistence living," where as Natives do in all seasons, hunt, fish, and trap in all seasons around the year. Native do "sharing," which makes it the more acceptable. Also, in Alaska if you are not in traveling distance to stores, it's thought that subsistence living is acceptable.

How do Alaskans feel about poaching, where a person kills wildlife for
the fun of it and leaves the animal to suffer a slow, agonizing death
for no good reason?