Re: LGBTQIA+ Yale professor ripped for helping toddlers with 'gender journey'

1 view

Lock Them UP!

Aug 20, 2022, 3:30:03 AMAug 20
In article <t1tjqe$38qj6$5...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Encouraging "transgender" shit is child abuse. Call it what it is.
> We're going to have to start taking these perverts out.

A Yale professor has come under fire over a video in which she
describes helping children as young as 3 years old with their
“gender journey.”

Dr. Christy Olezeski, who co-founded the Yale Pediatric Gender
Program, was filmed saying she helps treat those questioning
their gender and also provides guidance on “medical
intervention.”

“I am the director of the Yale gender program, which is an
interdisciplinary program working with gender-expansive
individuals 3 to 25 and their families,” Olezeski said in the
clip posted on Yale University’s YouTube page.

“We help individuals who are questioning their gender identity
or who identify as transgender or non-binary, and we help them
with their gender journey.”

Olezeski added that the program helps individuals think “through
the risks and benefits of medical intervention, starting medical
intervention and also building supports around them.”

“I love what I do,” Olezeski continued. “So, it’s really, really
wonderful to be working in this field and to be working with
individuals who are gender diverse and gaining their support and
helping them on their gender journeys.”

The backlash against Olezeski — and the program — was swift
after the clip started circulating widely on Twitter on Thursday.

It wasn’t immediately clear when the video was first posted, but
it had been taken down from Yale’s YouTube page as of Friday.

Olezeski and Yale University didn’t immediately respond to The
Post’s request for comment.

“3 YEAR OLDS should not be led to change genders! Leave them
alone,” director and producer Robby Starbuck tweeted.

Arizona GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward added: “Society has lost its
marbles.”

Meanwhile, comedic duo HodgeTwins accused the program of
inflicting child abuse.

“Kid’s memories are just starting to work at 3. Kids think
they’re dinosaurs or a dog. There is no ‘gender journey’ at 3,
this is child abuse,” they tweeted.

Yale’s Pediatric Gender Program website says it offers a range
of medical treatments related to gender affirmation — including
puberty-blocking treatments, cross-hormone therapies and gender-
affirming surgery.

Reassignment surgery is not available to those aged under 18,
according to the program’s site.

The program doesn’t make clear how early age puberty blockers or
early hormones are used.

Comments:

Tim Jonson
6 hours ago

"gender expanses"... meaning there is no end to the advocacy or
monetization of this insanity. That video represents a body of
thought that is way, way too much for a 3 year old. A 3 year
old who indicates gender fluidity has been coached to say
something for the family psychiatrists, plain and simple.
Welcome to 2022, where 3 year old infants are used as political
pawns, with the collateral damage being unimaginable.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/yale-professor-helps-3-year-olds-
with-gender-journey/

Lock Them UP!

Sep 22, 2022, 5:10:03 AMSep 22