Step Right Up! Holy Clitoridectomies RESUME on Wednesday!

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Feb 18, 2006, 4:13:30 PM2/18/06
That's right, all you lily-livered lesbians. Your sluttish sisters
have spoken. They DEMAND access to clean, safe, and quick Holy Laser
Clitoridectomies performed by a Man of God like me who can give them
the proper Spiritual guidance away from the lusts of the flesh and
toward the glories of sexual abstinence and purity. Imagine probing
the vulva with your snake-like tongues for a clitoris and finding NONE
because it's been burnt to cinders. Praise the Lord!

As far as I'm concerned, women who fornicate -- and that includes all
practicing lesbians -- have misused the Sacred Reproductive Vessels
that God has given them by turning them into orgasmic playthings.
Their clitorides have caused them to stumble and sin grievously. They
have turned otherwise decent women into labia-licking vampires. A
Canadian pornographer even wrote a book about a lesbian vampire who
grew teeth in her nether reaches so she could torture and maim men.
I've found that Holy Clitoridectomy quenches these vampire lusts and
brings much needed inner peace to Satan's whores and lesbians.

I'd like to see the wretched old covenmistres on this thread TRY to put
me in jail for cleansing women in this way, as she in her lesbian rage
and frustration often threatens to do. She wants everyone to be as
filthy and vile inside as she is. She has no right to interfere with
Our True Religion. She can't replace it with devil and flesh worship.
God won't allow it. He will turn her bones to dust! The whoredom must
CEASE on all levels. The worship of the clitoris must end. Matthew
5:30 states explicitly that " it is profitable for thee that one of thy
members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into
hell." The clitoris of a fallen whore is such a member. It must
perish to make way for the Salvation of the whole woman. No one has
sex organs in heaven anyway. Why should anyone cling to them on earth
unless they're performing Sacred Reproductive Work? As the prophet
Isaiah preached, "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and
hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the
rough places plain" (Isaiah 40:4).

I also perform penile amputations for those who need them. Since
Brother Buck LaFever is apparently sterile, I will start with him.
That should make the man-hating lesbians happy. I can assure them that
receiving a Holy Laser Clitoridectomy in their flesh will make them
even happier by bringing them deep spiritual calm and comfort. Holy
Clitoridectomy douses the fires of sick homosexual lust by pouring
sweet, clean rain over the embers. It doesn't even involve mutilation
or cutting The Divine Fire of the laser beam simply destroys a few
simple nerve endings. I'm tried of hearing vaginacentric whores and
their sex slaves calling a Sacred Ritual Cleansing of the Pudenda
"FGM." It is no such thing. It's Godly Purification of something
that's been defiled by illicit sexual activity and FORNICATION. Many
of the women I've purified in this way would never have made it into
Holy Heaven if I hadn't stepped in and removed the stumblingblock that
keeps them out of God's Kingdom.

I urge all lesbians to step right up and submit to Our Lord's teaching
and have the source of their vile pagan dog lusts removed with one
brief flick of the Divine Spark. You don't need a clitoris to be happy
or holy. If you're sterile or to old to bear children and find your
mind wandering onto thoughts of nasty cracks and dripping orifices, you
NEED an Inner Cleansing. Come, let me purify you this comin week. You
will never regret sacrificing Satan's little rudder for the greater
good of your Salvation.

Trust me. I'm a doctor as well as a Holy Man.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for Satan's Strumpets and
Lucifer's Lesbians every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of God and His Laser Beams

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom.
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction and distribution
prohibited.

Andrealphus

Feb 18, 2006, 4:46:58 PM2/18/06
In News 1140297210.3...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,, Dr. Thurgood
Tucker at father...@wowmail.com, typed this:

> That's right, all you lily-livered lesbians.

Ahhhh Shaddap!

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded

Bill Baker

Feb 18, 2006, 4:55:51 PM2/18/06
Max is back, using his "Dr. Thurgood Tucker" pseudonym.

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:13:30 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> wrote in message

--
If you're going to be in ze Los Angeles area und would like tickets to Hitler
call 213-DU WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!

Bill Baker

Feb 18, 2006, 5:09:20 PM2/18/06
The Six Bible Passages Used To Condemn Homosexuals

(From http://www.truluck.com/html/six_bible_passages.html)

This material is given in one long page so that you can more easily print
it out to read and study and share with others. You can also move to each
main section by clicking on the Scripture references:

Genesis 19:5 Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13

Romans 1:26-27

I Corinthians 6:9; I Timothy 1:9-10

In preparation for each passage, read the entire chapter. For Romans
1:26-27, read the first 3 chapters of Romans. Read Genesis chapter 38 for
a clear picture of the Old Testament attitudes about women, sex, the
necessity of producing offspring, the control of men over women, the
double standard for men and women, and other sexuality issues.

Genesis 19:5:
"Bring them out to us that we may know them."

Author's Note: "Know" simply means know! No hint at homosexuality exists
in the original Hebrew. No later Bible references to Sodom ever mention
homosexuality as the sin of Sodom. Many modern translations add words to
the text to create the lie that the people of Sodom were homosexual.

"SODOMY" is not a biblical word. Laws against sodomy not only violate the
Constitutional guarantee of separation of church and state; they also use
an incorrect and wrongly translated term for the laws. A "Sodomite" in
the Bible is simply a person who lives in Sodom, which included Lot and
his family. The term "sodomite" in the King James Version of Deuteronomy
23:17 and I Kings 14:24 is an incorrect translation of the Hebrew word for
"temple prostitute." (See the recent book by Mark D. Jordan: The
Invention of Sodomy in Christian Theology. University of Chicago Press,
1997.)

The average person assumes that the Bible clearly condemns male to male
sexual intercourse as "sodomy" and that the city of Sodom was destroyed
because of homosexuality, which is seen as the worst of all sins in the
Bible. These assumptions are based on no evidence at all in the Bible.

No Jewish scholars before the first Christian century taught that the sin
of Sodom was sexual. None of the biblical references to Sodom mention
sexual sins but view Sodom as an example of injustice, lack of hospitality
to strangers, idolatry and as a symbol for desolation and destruction. See
Deuteronomy 29:22-28; 32:32; Ezekiel 16:49-50; Jeremiah 49:18; 50:41;
Isaiah 13:19-22 and Matthew 10:14-15. In Jude 7, the term "strange flesh"
is Greek hetero sarkos ("different flesh" and from which the word
"heterosexual" comes) and refers to foreign idols or people. It is not
homo ("the same") flesh or people. Sarkos is never used in the New
Testament as a word for "sex."

The word "know" in Genesis 19:5 is Hebrew YADA. It is used 943 times in
the Old Testament to "know" God, good and evil, the truth, the law,
people, places, things, etc. It is a very flexible word, as are many
Hebrew words. In Genesis 19:5, the word was used to express the request
of the people of Sodom that Lot should bring out the strangers in his
house so that they could know who they were. Sodom was a tiny fortress in
the barren wasteland south of the Dead Sea. The only strangers that the
people of Sodom ever saw were enemy tribes who wanted to destroy and take
over their valuable fortress and the trade routes that it protected. Lot
himself was an alien in their midst.

Lot's strange response to the request was to offer his young daughters to
the men, an offer that seems to me to be far more reprehensible than any
problem of sexual orientation. If the men were homosexual, why did Lot
offer to give them his daughters? These hostile and violent people were
heterosexual, and homosexual orientation had nothing to do with the
incident.

Special note on YADA: The Hebrew word YADA "to know" is never used in the
Old Testament to mean "to have sex with". People have been conditioned to
think that "to know someone biblically" means to have sex. The use of
YADA in Genesis 4:1-2 to say that Adam knew Eve and she conceived and gave
birth to Cain is followed by saying that later she gave birth to his
brother Abel without any reference to YADA. Why? Simply because YADA does
not mean to have sex. It is a general term that describes many kinds of
intimate relationships. I have studied all of the uses of YADA in the Old
Testament, and my personal conclusion is that it never means what we mean
by sexual intercourse. Just substitute a common slang expression for
sexual intercourse instead of the word "know" in Genesis 4:1 and you will
see how inappropriate the idea is. The Old Testament Hebrew writers never
thought or wrote in those terms. The Bible never gives any details about
sexual acts. The only clear Hebrew term for sexual acts is "to lie with,"
which is left without any further explanation.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN SODOM?

To twist the story to say what it does not say is to miss what it does
say. The story does not deal with sexual orientation or with
homosexuality and has no bearing at all on the issue of God's acceptance
or rejection of Gays and Lesbians. The story of Sodom clearly teaches
that evil and violent people who attack aliens and strangers whom they do
not know or understand receive God's quick and terrible punishment.

The purpose of the story is to show that misunderstood, strange, or feared
minorities in any community are in danger from violence by the majority
when that majority is ignorant, ungodly, selfish and afraid. The real
message of Sodom is backwards from the claims of homophobic preachers and
teachers. The Gay and Lesbian minority in our society today is more like
the guests in Lot's house who were protected behind closed doors ("in the
closet") than like the frightened mindless mob that wanted to expose,
humiliate and destroy people that they did not "know" and control.

Set the record straight! Genesis 19 is about the fear (like homophobia)
and anger of a mob (like many misguided religious fanatics) directed
against a small group of isolated strangers (like Gays and Lesbians today)
in their midst. Sexual orientation is not the issue here or anywhere else
in the Bible.

Read also the strange story in Judges 19:1-30 of the Levite in Gibeah,
which was patterned after the story of Lot and the angels in Genesis 19.
Jewish teachers before the time of Christ never saw either of these
stories as having any connection with homosexuality or sexual orientation.
Neither should we.

Leviticus 18:22:
"You shall not lie with a male as those who lie with a female; it is an
abomination."

Leviticus 20:13:
"If a man lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them
have committed an abomination and they shall surely be put to death."

Author's Note: Both of these verses refer not to homosexuals but to
heterosexuals who took part in the Baal fertility rituals in order to
guarantee good crops and healthy flocks. No hint at sexual orientation or
homosexuality is even implied. The word abomination in Leviticus was used
for anything that was considered to be religiously unclean or associated
with idol worship.

Because these two verses in Leviticus (18:22 and 20:13) have been used
more than any other Bible texts to condemn and reject gay and lesbian
people, the following material is given to help you think objectively
about traditional abusive use of the Bible regarding homosexuals.

The use of Leviticus to condemn and reject homosexuals is obviously a
hypocritical selective use of the Bible against gays and lesbians. Nobody
today tries to keep the laws in Leviticus. Look at Leviticus 11:1-12,
where all unclean animals are forbidden as food, including rabbits, pigs,
and shellfish, such as oysters, shrimp, lobsters, crabs, clams, and others
that are called an "abomination." Leviticus 20:25 demands that "you are
to make a distinction between the clean and unclean animal and between the
unclean and clean bird; and you shall not make yourself an abomination by
animal or by bird or by anything that creeps on the ground, which I have
separated for you as unclean." You can eat some insects like locusts
(grasshoppers), but not others.

Leviticus 12:1-8 declares that a woman is unclean for 33 days after giving
birth to a boy and for 66 days after giving birth to a girl and goes on to
demand that certain animals must be offered as a burnt offering and a sin
offering for cleansing. Nobody today who claims to be a Christian tries to
keep these laws, and few people even know about them! Why do you think
that most people don't know about them?

Read Leviticus 23 to see the detailed regulations concerning "complete
rest" on the Sabbath day and demands of animal sacrifices to be carried
out according to exact instructions. Leviticus 18:19 forbids a husband
from having sex with his wife during her menstrual period. Leviticus
19:19 forbids mixed breeding of various kinds of cattle, sowing various
kinds of seeds in your field or wearing "a garment made from two kinds of
material mixed together." Leviticus 19:27 demands that "you shall not
round off the side-growth of your heads, nor harm the edges of your
beard." The next verse forbids "tattoo marks on yourself." Most people do
not even know that these laws are in the Bible and are demanded equally
with all the others.

Why don't fundamentalists organize protests and picket seafood
restaurants, oyster bars, church barbecue suppers, all grocery stores,
barber shops, tattoo parlors, and stores that sell suits and dresses made
of mixed wool, cotton, polyester, and other materials? All of these
products and services are "abominations" in Leviticus. When have you
heard a preacher condemn the demonic abomination of garments that are made
of mixed fabrics?

The warning is given in Leviticus 26:14-16 that "If you do not obey me and
do not carry out all of these commandments, if instead, you reject my
statutes, and if your soul abhors my ordinances so as not to carry out all
my commandments ...I, in turn, will do this to you: I will appoint over
you a sudden terror, consumption and fever that shall waste away the eyes
and cause the soul to pine away; also, you shall sow your seed uselessly,
for your enemies shall eat it up." The list of punishments and terrors
that will come from not keeping all of the commandments continues through
many verses.

Read what Jesus said in Matthew 7:1-5 about hypocrites who judge others.
"Do not judge lest you be judged yourselves... Why do you look at the
speck in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own
eye? ...You hypocrite!"

If you have been led to misuse Leviticus and other parts of the Bible in
order to condemn and hate and reject people, you are on the wrong path.
Jesus quoted only one passage from Leviticus: "You shall love your
neighbor as yourself." (19:18). Jesus used Leviticus to teach love. Many
false teachers use Leviticus and other writings to condemn, humiliate and
destroy. I know which approach seems truly Christian to me. Jesus never
condemned homosexuals or even mentioned anything that could be taken as a
reference to sexual orientation.

Any charge against Gays and Lesbians based on the life and teachings of
Jesus has to be dismissed for a lack of evidence!

The use of Leviticus to judge and condemn anyone today is ludicrous and
absurd in the light of the total content of the book. To call the content
of the Book of Leviticus the "word of God" and try to enforce any part of
it today is without support in the teachings of Jesus and in the letters
of Paul.

Jesus in Mark 7:18-23 chided his disciples for their lack of spiritual
understanding. Jesus and his disciples had been condemned by the
religious leaders because they did not wash and eat according to the Law.
Jesus said, "Are you too so uncomprehending? Don't you see that whatever
goes into your mouth from the outside cannot defile you; because it does
not go into your heart, but into your stomach, and is eliminated? (Thus
Jesus declared all foods clean."). And Jesus added, "That which proceeds
from within you, out of your heart, defiles you. Evil thoughts, abusive
sex acts, thefts, murders, adulteries, deeds of coveting, wickedness,
deceit, not caring, envy, slander, arrogance and foolishness: all of
these evil things proceed from within and defile you."

Paul also rejected the absolute commands of Leviticus in Colossians
2:8-23, where he said, "If you have died with Christ to the elementary
principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you
submit yourself to decrees, such as, 'Do not handle, do not taste, do not
touch!' (which all refer to things destined to perish with the using) in
accordance with human commandments and teachings? These are matters which
have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in self-made religion and
self-abasement and severe treatment of the body, but are of no value
against human indulgence." (2:20-23). Paul declared in 2:14 that Jesus
has "canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us
which was hostile to us; and Jesus has taken it out of the way, having
nailed it to the cross."

Many people have answered the argument that most of the "abominations" in
Leviticus referred to food by saying that the people back then knew that
pork was unhealthy, and that is why pigs were declared to be unclean. If
you follow that logic, you would declare anything that is unhealthy to be
an "abomination." We know that cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, fat food
and many other things are unhealthy; so why are they not also called
"abominations" and condemned by the rabid Bible literalists with protests
and pickets against cigarette machines, all liquor stores and bars, all
fast food outlets, and any store that sells anything that is unhealthy?
The reason is simple. The use of Leviticus to condemn and reject anyone
is impossible to justify in the light of the facts.

The use of Leviticus to condemn and reject homosexuals is absurd and makes
literal legalistic bible based religion look ridiculous.

To me personally, the message of Jesus Christ always has been good news
for everyone. Personal evangelism has been my basic emphasis in the
ministry since I became pastor of a small rural church in South Carolina
in 1952 when I was nineteen years old. Our little church led the Baptist
Churches of South Carolina one year in per capita baptisms. In all of my
churches, both Baptist and MCC, my emphasis has been personal evangelism.
What is your emphasis in your ministry? I personally have led hundreds of
people to Christ and taught other hundreds of people to become effective
in sharing Christ with others. During all of this time I have been
homosexual. I have realized that I was gay since I was a about 10 years
old. God loves me just as I am and uses me in ministry that fits me and
my life as an individual. I pray that you find the same thing for
yourself.

Romans 1:26-27:
"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions: for their women
exchanged the natural use for that which is against nature. And in the
same way also the men abandoned the natural use of the woman and burned in
their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and
receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error." Author's
Note: All of this refers to idolatrous religious practices that were
common in the time of Paul.

Taking anything that Paul said out its context is like trying to drive a
car blindfolded. You don't know where you are, where you have been, where
you are going, or who you just ran over and killed!

Paul's writings have been taken out of context and twisted to punish and
oppress every identifiable minority in the world: Jews, children, women,
blacks, slaves, politicians, divorced people, convicts, pro choice people,
lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transsexuals, religious reformers, the mentally
ill, and the list could go on and on. Paul is often difficult and
confusing to understand. A lot of Paul's writing is very difficult to
translate. Since most of his letters were written in response to news
from other people, reading Paul can be like listening to one side of a
telephone conversation. We know, or think we know, what Paul is saying,
but we have to guess what the other side has said. As 2 Peter 3:16-18
pointed out, we have to be on guard against using Paul's writings in
unhealthy and destructive ways.

When I taught a college course in the Book of Romans, I decided to
memorize Romans, as Augustine suggested. The effort paid off. Being able
to visualize the message of Romans as a whole immediately cleared up a lot
of Paul's thought that I had not been able to untangle before by
traditional means of study. It helped so much that I continued to
memorize the books of the Bible that I taught in college courses.

The theme of the first 3 chapters of Romans is expressed in 1:16: "The
gospel is the power of God for spiritual freedom (salvation) for all who
believe." Paul showed that all people equally need and can have Jesus in
their lives. Paul's gospel is inclusive, as expressed in Galatians 3:28:
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, neither male nor
female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Romans 1:26-27 is part of Paul's vigorous denunciation of idolatrous
religious worship and rituals. Read all of Romans 1:18 to 2:4 for the
context of the verses.

Romans 1:26-27 contains some words used only here by Paul. Familiar words
are used here in unusual ways. The passage is very difficult to
translate. The argument is directed against some form of idolatry that
would have been known to Paul's readers. To us, 2,000 years later and in
a totally different culture, the argument is vague and indirect.

Verse 25 is clearly a denunciation of idol worship, "For they exchanged
the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature and not
the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen."." Paul at no point in his
writing dealt with same-sex orientation or the expression of love and
affection between two people of the same sex who love each other.

Paul wrote Romans from Corinth, the second largest city in the empire and
the crossroads of world trade and culture. Pausanius observed at about
the same time as Paul that there were over 1,000 religions in Corinth. The
most prominent were the fertility cult of Aphrodite, worship of Apollo,
and the Delphi Oracle, which was across the bay from Corinth. Paul's
readers would have been aware of the religious climate from which he wrote
Romans and would have understood Paul a lot better than we do.

The word "passions" in 1:26 is the same word used to speak of the
suffering and death of Jesus in Acts 1:3 and does not mean what we mean by
"passion" today. Eros is the Greek word for romantic love, but eros is
never used even once in the New Testament. "Passions" in 1:26 probably
refers to the frenzied state of mind that many ancient mystery cults
induced in worshipers by means of wine, drugs and music.

We do not know the meaning of "burn" in 1:27, because Paul never used this
particular word anywhere else, and it's origin is uncertain. The term
"against nature" is also strange here, since exactly the same term is used
by Paul in Romans 11:21-24 to speak of God acting "against nature" by
including the Gentiles with the Jews in the family of God. "Against
nature" was used to speak of something that was not done in the usual way,
but did not necessarily mean that something "against nature" was evil,
since God also "acted against nature."

One more word needs special attention. "Committing indecent acts" in 1:27
is translated by King James Version as "working that which is unseemly."
Phillips goes far beyond the evidence and renders it as "Shameful
horrors!" The Greek word is askemosunen and is formed of the word for
"outer appearance" plus the negative particle. It speaks of the inner or
hidden part or parts of the individual that are not ordinarily seen or
known in public. "Indecent" in 1 Corinthians 12:23 referred to the parts
of the body that remain hidden but are necessary and receive honor. 1
Corinthians 13:5 used the word to say that love does not behave
"indecently."

This word for "indecency" was used to translate Deuteronomy 24:1 into
Greek to say that a man could divorce his wife if he "found some indecency
in her." The religious teachers argued endlessly about what "some
indecency" meant. Some said it was anything that displeased the husband.
Others were more strict and said it could only refer to adultery. In
Matthew 19:1-12, Jesus commented on Deuteronomy 24:1-4, but he did not
define the term.

Paul was certainly aware of the variety of ways that the teachers
interpreted the word "indecency," and he used it in a variety of ways
himself. To read into "indecent acts" a whole world of homosexual ideas
is to abandon the realities of objective academic study and to embark on
useless and damaging speculation that cannot be supported by the meaning
of the word or by Paul's use of it elsewhere.

If Paul had intended to condemn homosexuals as the worst of all sinners,
he certainly had the language skills to do a clearer job of it than
emerges from Romans 1:26-27. The fact is that Paul nowhere condemned or
mentioned romantic love and sexual relations between people of the same
sex who love each other. Paul never commented on sexual orientation. As
in the rest of the Bible, Paul nowhere even hinted that Lesbians and Gay
men can or should change their sexual orientation.

SPECIAL NOTE on Romans 1:31, where the King James Version translated the
Greek word astorgous as "without natural affection." This is one of the
characteristics of people "with a reprobate mind" (KJV of 1:28). The word
for "reprobate" is more recently translated as "depraved" or "perverted"
in order more neatly to fit the sexualizing of everything possible in the
list. The literal meaning of "reprobate" (Greek dokimon) is "to fail to
measure up" or "to fail to meet the test" and simply means that the list
of things that follows is the result of a mind that has abandoned God. The
word astorgous, "without natural affection," is used only here and in 2
Timothy 3:3. It has nothing at all to do with homosexuality or with sex.
It is the Greek word for "family love" or "family ties" with the negative
prefix. It refers to people who despise and reject their family members.
Rather than being directed at homosexuals, it is a term that is directed
at people who despise and reject their own homosexual children and
brothers and sisters! Modern translators, knowing this, usually render the
word as "unloving," and the implication of some sort of "unnatural" or
"perverted" affection is removed. Many more translation corrections are
needed elsewhere!

The use of Romans 1:26-27 against homosexuals turns out to be a blunt
instrument to batter and wound people who were not intended in the
original text. Paul clearly taught throughout Romans, Galatians and his
other letters that God's freely given and all inclusive love is for every
person on earth. Notice what Paul said about judging others in Romans
2:1: "Therefore you are without excuse, every one of you who passes
judgment, for in that you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who
judge practice the same things."

I Corinthians 6:9:
"The unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God. So do not be
deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor
effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor
revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the realm of God." Author's Note:
The Greek words translated "effeminate" and "homosexual" do not mean
effeminate or homosexual!

I Timothy 1:9-10:
"Law is not made for a righteous person but for those who are lawless and
rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for
those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and fornicators and
homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is
contrary to sound (healthy) teaching." Author's Note: The Greek word
translated "homosexual" does not mean homosexual!

These two verses contain completely wrong translations to create
"homosexual ghosts" that do not really exist! Ghosts may not hurt you,
but they can make you hurt yourself! The homosexual ghosts in 1
Corinthians 6:9 and 1 Timothy 1:10 were created by the inaccurate and
intentionally misleading translation of two Greek words.

1 Corinthians 6:9 and 1 Timothy 1:10 sound very convincing in including
lesbians and gay men in the most dreadful lists of depraved human behavior
imaginable. The fact is that the word translated "homosexual" does not
mean "homosexual" and the word translated "effeminate" does not mean
"effeminate"!

The English word "homosexual" is a composite word made from a Greek term
(homo, "the same") and a Latin term (sexualis , "sex"). The term
"homosexual" is of modern origin and was not used until about 100 years
ago. There is no word in biblical Greek or Hebrew that is parallel to the
word "homosexual." No Bible before the Revised Standard Version in 1946
used "homosexual" in any Bible translation.

The word translated as "homosexual" or "sexual pervert" or some other
similar term is Greek arsenokoites, which was formed from two words
meaning "male" and "bed". This word is not found anywhere else in the
Bible and has not been found anywhere in the contemporary Greek of Paul's
time. We do not know what it means. The word is obscure and uncertain.
It probably refers to male prostitutes with female customers, which was a
common practice in the Roman world, as revealed in the excavations at
Pompeii and other sites.

When early Greek speaking Christian preachers condemned homosexuality,
they did not use this word. John Chrysostom (A.D. 345-407) preached in
Greek against homosexuality, but he never used this word for homosexuals,
and when he preached on 1 Corinthians 6:9 and 1 Timothy 1:10, he did not
mention homosexuals. See the full discussion of this in John Boswell's
book: Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality - Appendix 1,
"Lexicography and Saint Paul," pages 335-353.

"Soft" does not mean "effeminate." The word translated "effeminate in 1
Corinthians 6:9 is Greek malakoi and means "soft" or "vulnerable." The
word is translated as "soft" in reference to clothing in Matthew 11:8 and
Luke 7:25 and as "illness" in Matthew 4:23 and 9:35. It is not used
anywhere else in the New Testament and carries no hint of reference to
sexual orientation. Malakoi in 1 Corinthians 6:9 probably refers those
who are "soft," "pliable," "unreliable," or "without courage or
stability." The translation of malakoi as "effeminate" is incorrect,
ignorant, degrading to women, and impossible to justify based on ancient
usage compared to the meaning of "effeminate" today.

This incorrect rendering of malakoi and arsenokoites as references to
gender orientation has been disastrous for millions of gay, lesbian,
bisexual, transsexual people. This mistaken translation has enlisted a
mighty army of ignorant religious fanatics against homosexual people and
has turned many Lesbians and Gays against the Bible, which holds for them
as for all people the good news of God's love in Christ.

Evil homophobic Bible "translations from hell" must not go unchallenged.
The use of these translations by ignorant religious bigots to incite fear
and hate against Gays demands a clear, academically sound, credible and
easily understood response. Material given in this web site is only a
beginning. Every Bible word that has been incorrectly used to wound,
alienate and oppress people must be examined in detail and carefully
exposed. God has called us to return the Bible to the oppressed and
outcast people for whom it was written.

Three of the passages: Genesis 19:5; I Corinthians 6:9 and I Timothy 1:10
are incorrectly translated. The other three: Leviticus 18:22; 20:13 and
Romans 1:26-27 are taken out of their original setting of condemning
idolatrous religious practices and wrongly used to judge and condemn
people of the same sex who love each other. None of these passages refer
to people of the same sex who love each other. None originally were aimed
at homosexuals. Contact me and I will answer your questions about these
passages by e-mail. See also my book, Steps to Recovery From Bible Abuse
and my NEW SPECIAL OFFER.

"THE SODOMY MYTH"
Update for April 2, 2003

THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT

Once again the attention of the United States is focused on the mythical
concept of "sodomy" as the highest court in the land wrestles with
illegal, unjust, dishonest, homophobic, abusive, inconsistent, repressive
state laws that are based on religious misunderstanding and ignorance.

Many states have removed their state "sodomy laws." The kind of arguments
that the Texas Attorney General has made to the Supreme Court would
require the Court to demand that these states put back their medieval
"Sodomy laws" for the common good! The entire "sodomy" issue is a bogus
cause and unworthy of any serious intelligent debate and dispute. (See
links below.)

"SODOMY"

No word for "sodomy" exists in biblical Hebrew or Greek! A "Sodomite" is
simply someone who lived in the city of Sodom, just as a "Moabite" lived
in Moab. Any use of the words "sodomy" or "sodomite" in biblical
translations is a vicious mistake that attempts to read incorrect
interpretation into the text itself and thereby discredit all
translations. No word for "homosexual" or for "homosexuality" exists in
biblical Hebrew or Greek. In fact, no word for "sex" exists in the
biblical languages! (Look in the major concordances, and you will not
find even one reference to "sex".)

The cultural world of the biblical material is vastly different from ours
today, and not one word means exactly today what it meant 2,000 to 3,000
years ago in a different world and in languages that are not used any more
as they existed at that time.

SEE MY WEB SITE MATERIAL ON ALL OF THIS .

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

The city of Nashville is locked in a great community-dividing battle over
the issue of protecting the civil and human rights of GLBT people. The
presence of headquarters for nine major fundamentalist religions in
Nashville has greatly muddied the community values regarding LGBT people.
Southern Baptists, United Methodists and National Baptists are among those
with publishing and administrative offices in Nashville. The Church of
Christ and other similar groups have their colleges in Nashville.

When I became pastor of MCC Nashville in 1993, the state of Tennessee
still had state laws against "sodomy". One of my best friends, Dr. Chris
Simien, was a graduate student at Vanderbilt University at the time
studying for his PhD in clinical psychology. Chris joined with several
other young GLBT students who were preparing for careers in counseling and
challenged the Tennessee state laws against sodomy as unconstitutional in
view of the Tennessee State Constitution guarantee of the individual's
right to privacy. They won in 1995.

After several court decisions and appeals, the Tennessee State Supreme
Court agreed that the state sodomy laws were a violation of the State
protection of the right to privacy. All sodomy laws were removed from the
state statutes. (See related links below)

The local Nashville lawyer who handled this case for Chris and his friends
was Abby Rubenfeld, a prominent civil rights attorney, who happens to be
the sister of Paul Ruben, who is also known as "Pee-Wee Herman." I talked
to my friend Chris in Nashville this morning, and he told me that the
ordinance to protect GLBT human rights in Nashville was just defeated.

THE IGNORANCE FACTOR

Recent arguments against homosexuals and against GLBT civil and human
rights at the Supreme Court along with a lot of the questions asked by the
Justices themselves reflect an incredible level of ignorance concerning
the facts about GLBT people. Dedicated purveyors of ignorance and
misinformation have done a great job of confusing and distorting the truth
about homosexuality and homosexuals.

The "Ex-Gay Fraud" and related religious distortion ministries by such
groups as "Focus on the Family" and "Family Research Council" have
distracted multitudes of people away from the facts about religious and
social abuse of GLBT people.

Correcting misinformation and distortions takes a lot of research and
ever-changing approaches to reaching out with the facts in ways that will
be heard and accepted. My web site has been available since September
1997, and I have continuously revised and added updates to deal with
current events. The detailed information that is on my web site answers
the distortions and misinformation, but it takes a lot of time to work
through all of the material.

GLBT CONFUSION

One of the most destructive results of the religious, political
distortions and misinformation about GLBT people has been the
self-destructive behavior including a steady rate of suicide among our own
people who have believed the lies forced upon them by their own families,
churches, politicians, friends and other sources of dedicated ignorance.
No simple easy remedy exists to the dilemmas faced by LGBT people in our
society.

For every web site and book that tells the truth about GLBT life and
issues, hundreds of anti-gay homophobic religion based sources of
misinformation flood the Internet, bookstores, media, and public
institutions. We need each other. We need clear convincing presentations
of the facts. We need allies in every level of society who can stand with
us, stand in our shoes, understand us, accept us, and affirm us in our
human value and human rights.

WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?

What are you personally doing to make a difference for truth, reality and
the facts? Are you well informed with the facts that you need to know?
The sources of information are endless. You have to be selective and
undistracted by false voices and uninformed people. Learning what you
need to know in order to make a difference in this world for yourself and
for other GLBT people will demand and require everything that you can give
of yourself, your time, your relationships, and your opportunities to
touch others.

My web site gives a lot of information, but it also directs you to many
other web site sources and books that can help you to know the facts and
act with confidence in your own truth. New issues and new situations
emerge every day.

Chris and Barbara Purdom through their ministry of information "Religion
at Critpath" as part of Interfaith Working Group have helped me for years
to keep up with what's happening in our world.

BECOME INFORMED

The present debates and decision of the United States Supreme Court will
have a long-term powerful effect on GLBT people everywhere. Take the time
to become informed about all of the details of these developments.

Do whatever you can to make a difference where you are.

Rembert Truluck

(See new pictures of our kitties in my web site updates.)

Click here for references and other sites

Supreme Court related sites:

http://www.usnewswire.com/topnews/qtr1_2003/0326-144.html

Links and stories from Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/nation/courts/supremecourt/20022003/

Lambda Legal Challenge:

http://www.lambdalegal.org/cgi-bin/iowa/documents/record?record=1176

Click here to see the relationship of Jesus to the Bible

See a history of the Sodomy Law issue in Tennessee:

http://www.sodomylaws.org/sensibilities/tennessee.htm

Other related sites:

http://www.qrd.org/qrd/usa/tennessee/1993/sodomy.challenge

http://www.aclu-tn.org/privacy01-02.html

Family Research Council: http://www.frc.org/

Focus on the Family: http://www.family.org/

Focus on the Family and James Dobson recently devoted time and money to
promoting the totally bogus book by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi on "Preventing
Homosexuality". Nicolosi is a professionally discredited psychologist,
whose war against homosexuals has extended through many years and many
books that form the foundation for the "Ex-Gay" disaster that confuses and
distorts all issues related to GLBT people. (This Update added on April 2,
2003)

Special Update added September 1, 2001: "FLORIDA SODOMITES WIN!" (a
response to Florida law banning gay and lesbian adoptions.)

A recent religious attack against progress for GLBT people declared: "The
sodomites have won again!" In view of the recent Florida decision to deny
the rights of GLBT people to adopt children, we need to take a fresh look
at just what the words "sodomy" and "sodomite" really mean.

WHO ARE THE SODOMITES?

The homophobic religious right often refers to homosexuals as "sodomites"
not realizing that the religious right in their ignorant rejection and
abuse of GLBT people are the real "sodomites"! (See my discussion of
Genesis 19:5 above and in my book. No word for "sodomite" exists in
biblical Hebrew. The word "sodomite" is a homophobic invention. See book
below.) Name-calling is a favorite pastime of religious fanatics. It
creates an unreasoning emotional response in their submissive hearers.

We are not dealing with logical objective reasonable people in our battle
for acceptance and understanding as GLBT people. We are wrestling with
religious "principalities and powers and the rulers of the darkness of
this world." Religion has darkened the minds of millions of people to the
real truth of God's love and acceptance of all people as having equal
value before God.

Abusive churches have become blind to the personality and purpose of Jesus
of Nazareth. Slick portraits and statues of crucified feeble "Christ's"
have obscured the real Jesus and filled the imagination of millions of
people with a false image of Jesus that has no social and cultural impact
beyond the teachings and demands of oppressive religious institutions. The
traditional images of Jesus with a flock of sheep or alone with face
upturned to a blazing light or on a cross has created a remoteness that
makes it almost impossible for the average person really to identify with
the human Jesus of the Gospels.

ART AS ENEMY OF THE TRUTH

Art often has been our enemy. Literature also in such "masterpieces" as
Dante's "Inferno" and "Paradise Lost" and thousands of other flights of
imagination have replaced the realism of the Four Gospels with fantasy and
speculation that have caught and dominated human imagination far more than
the truth for over a thousand years. Current writers and moviemakers have
given vivid realistic images of the "end of the world" and the so-called
"rapture" so that the unending cacophony of confusion about Jesus is
multiplied through the Internet and all other mass media of television and
books.

We are nowhere close to a resolution of our dilemma of knowing a different
Jesus from the Jesus of traditional religion that is entrenched in the
minds and hearts of millions of people in conflict with the real Jesus of
the Gospels. Fantasy and speculations have replaced the realism of the
Four Gospels. Artistic pictures of Jesus are far more vivid in the minds
of most people than the simple human portrait of Jesus in the Four
Gospels, where Jesus is most often pictured sitting with the outcasts and
eating with the unclean people of his community. Jesus accepted and
welcomed the people that everybody else, including religion, rejected and
despised.

The suffering of Jesus is magnified in art at the expense of his realistic
humanity and identification with average people. To identify with the
pitiful image of the suffering Jesus is to abandon the realism of living
life to the fullest as a beloved child of God in the image of God, which
is what most of the Gospel story is really about.

The "pitiful Jesus" has been magnified in art beyond the evidence to
induce emotional self-rejection and to arouse remorse instead of
discipleship, sadness instead of joy. "Man of sorrows and acquainted with
grief" is an unfortunate misrepresentation of the true Jesus, who enjoyed
life with his friends so much that his enemies accused him of being party
boy and a heavy drinker! Jesus welcomed and "ate with sinners" instead of
condemning and rejecting them.

THE IDEAL OF JESUS

The call of Jesus is not to deny your real self and reject who you really
are. It is the same call that Jesus followed by accepting himself as God
had made him and accomplishing what he alone could do. You also have a
mission in life that fits you. It may not fit anybody else who ever
lived. But it fits you.

Why is that so difficult to grasp? Is it because religion itself has
taught you to reject yourself and deny your true nature and reason for
being? Religion has betrayed you, and religion also has betrayed Jesus.
How can you recover the "real Jesus" in your spiritual path of faith?

How can you really let go and move on? Try being logical and realistic.
What kind of God would create you as a gay or lesbian person and then
condemn you to eternal fires of hell because of how God had made you? That
kind of thinking is totally destructive and is not logical or realistic.
Whenever religion condemns and rejects people because of how God made
them, it is obviously false and out of touch with reality. Yet millions
still believe in it!

ESCAPE INTO REALITY

Leaving the comfortable fold of traditional abusive religion is often the
hardest decision a person has to make. It is far more difficult than
joining the church in the first place. Leaving the fold invites
rejection, condemnation, judgment and self-blame and guilt. It is not an
easy path out of delusion into the truth. Yet your health and wholeness
as a person depend upon your escape from abusive religion.

I receive e-mail every day from people who have made the leap of faith out
of destructive religion into the reality of God's love. I know that you
can do this too, and you can help others to do the same.

WHO ARE THE ANGELS?

In the Sodom story in Genesis 19, the angels were the messengers from God
who represented the truth of God's love and protection for Lot and his
family. The angels were like GLBT people, who are different from others
and who are seen as aliens and strangers and therefore a threat to those
who are misinformed and who do not really recognize what God is doing. The
people of Sodom were the "sodomites" who wanted to expose, demean,
humiliate and destroy the angels, whom they did not understand and who
were strange and different.

Isn't it incredible that the biblical literalists have gotten the terms
backwards! They have called people who like the angels are different and
strangers, such as Gay and Lesbian people, the "sodomites" when actually
the sodomites are the rigid legalists who judge and condemn people they
don't understand and who seem to threaten them and who must be attacked
and destroyed!

Homophobic legalists have distorted and misrepresented the Bible to create
a "power tool," a religious chainsaw, to massacre LGBT people. We have to
challenge and neutralize these deadly weapons being used against us even
by our own families and all too often used by us against ourselves and
against each other.

Biblical literalism always betrays those who try to force their ignorance
on others in the name of God. Run! Don't walk, to the nearest exit and
escape!

WHO IS JESUS?

Jesus is the one person who rises above all of the misinformation and
deceit about the value of each individual to God. Jesus has already
accepted you and loved you and done for you everything that Jesus has done
for all people. Everything that Jesus did was done for the entire human
race, and that includes you and me! "Whosoever" is not a mistake or a
misprint. It is the basic principle of God's way of dealing with humans,
who are all represented in Jesus. Jesus said, "Because I live, you shall
live also." God's acceptance and approval of Jesus is God's acceptance
and approval of you. Enjoy it!

Why can't religion just leave us alone and let us enjoy being God's
children created in the image of God? Money? Political power? Is that
what is really at stake? Is the long torturous history of abusive
religion just one extended selfish mistake for the purpose of giving power
to people over other people in the name of some god? Probably.

Being logical, realistic, objective and practical comes at a high cost.
You have to let go of illusions, fantasies, imaginations and
inconsistencies, which seem to be what life is about for many
religionists. You have to grow up into the maturity of Jesus and learn to
love yourself and others in the Spirit of Jesus. You really do have to
let go and move on.

Can you? Are you willing to let go and move on? Or do you have such a
sick case of religion that you enjoy hating yourself and others? Maybe
you have to wake up before you can let go and move on!

There goes the alarm clock. Time to wake up!

See "The Invention of Sodomy in Christian Theology" by Mark D. Jordan: The
University of Chicago Press, 1997.

"OUT, PROUD AND FREE"
Update for June 15, 2004.

"GLBT PRIDE" is being celebrated this week around the world. Many of us
are "Out" and "Proud," but we are not yet "Free."

As long as we continue to live under political, religious and cultural
oppression and abuse because of our sexual orientation, we cannot really
be free. Homophobia is a social and psychological disease. Internalized
homophobia leads to self destructive thinking and actions for millions of
GLBT people every day. (See: "Society and the Healthy Homosexual" (1972)
by George Weinberg, who invented the word "homophobia" to indicate a
treatable emotional disorder.)

When you are told every day by important people in your world that you are
evil and unfit because you are homosexual, you begin to believe that some
of it must be true. None of it is true! National news recently announced
that over 10,000 military personnel have been thrown out of military
service based on the "Don't ask. Don't tell" policy of our national
government.

Staying "in the closet" to avoid being singled out and punished by your
own family and friends because of your sexual orientation is very painful
and self-destructive. "The closet is a dark room where negatives
develop."

THE POLITICS OF HOMOPHOBIA

Yesterday I saw a television interview with Franklin Graham, son of famous
evangelist Billy Graham. Franklin gave his support to George Bush and
explained that he agreed with Bush's religious testimony and his stand
against liberal Christianity. Franklin also mentioned that his father is
a Democrat.

This interview was broadcast nationally without giving any opportunity for
GLBT rebuttal. The politics of homophobia are based on ignorance and
religious misinformation and abuse. Homophobia is a serious social and
mental disorder. GLBT children have to be taught to hate themselves from
a very early age in order for homophobia to develop into a self-defeating
destructive lifestyle.

"GOD MADE ME DO IT"

President Bush claims that his political and military decisions come from
God. Joshua in the Old Testament also claimed that God told him to kill
and destroy all of the native people, including babies and children.
Joshua justified military destruction (genocide) of whole cties and races
as the will of God.

No piece of ancient literature is more filled with violence, treachery,
war and genocide than the "Holy Bible."

I receive a steady stream of "hate mail" in response to my website.
Religious abusers selectively use bits and pieces of biblical material to
"prove" that God hates and condemns homosexuals. A badly translated verse
will be taken out of context and used to condemn me because I have
demonstrated (from the Bible) that GLBT people are God's beloved children
also.

Most people who write me to condemn me have only glanced briefly at my
website. Most of the questions that abusive fundamentalists ask me to
answer are already answered in my website material on "THE BIBLE AND
HOMOSEXUALITY." (See link below.)

THE FEAR FACTOR IN RELIGION

Fear of Homosexuality also is being used by Baptists, Roman Catholics, and
a great host of other religions to gain political, financial and cultural
control of the United States at the expense of GLBT people. Homophobia
also is unfair. The news media at every level allows homophobic hate and
misinformation to be spread like bitter molasses over the human pancake.

My friend Jay Martin this morning sent news articles that report how the
rapidly accelerating homophobic activities of Southern Baptists and other
fundamentalists are tearing down centuries of respect for human and civil
rights for all people and obliterating the clear Constitutional guarantee
of separation of church and state.

INTERNALIZED POISON

The internalized poison of homophobia and abusive religion continues to
take human hostages and to diminish GLBT self-esteem and joyful
self-acceptance. GLBT pride events this month have done nothing and can
do nothing to change the misinformed homophobic world! The only real
change in your search for freedom from fear and self-rejection happens
within you and in your own heart and mind.

Use the occasion of GLBT Pride week to tell everybody you know about my
"Steps to Recovery from Bible Abuse" website (http://www.truluck.com) and
book, published by Chi Rho Press. (See links below.)

The liberating power of learning the facts and accurate information about
homosexuality paves the way for you into a new world "over the rainbow"
and into "the promised land." Gene Kelly sang and danced in a powerful
movie sequence called "Singing in the Rain." Kelly, Judy Garland and
their songs were honored this week on television as among the best movie
songs ever performed. Are you moving forward into your vision of hope
"over the rainbow" while you continue to "sing in the rain" of homophobic
lies and distortions that reject and condemn you?

Your own self-rejection and homophobia will "kill you and your little dog
too!"

ESCAPE FROM ABUSE

What has helped you the most to resist homophobic rejection and build up
your own self-acceptance and self-esteem? How have you handled your
rejection by family, friends, church, etc.? Do you sometimes feel like
you are trying to jump out the window of a burning building only to look
down and see a self-righteous hand holding onto your feet and preventing
your escape from the torments of homophobic religion?

We like to pretend that our family or friends actually "mean well" when
they quote biblical material to "save us" from homosexuality and from our
sin against God and nature. They do not "mean well"! They are deluded
and distracted by traditional abusive religion and they are not thinking
for themselves. They need accurate information and truth. Give it to
them!

WAR WITHOUT END

GLBT battles for acceptance, self-esteem, and survival are being played
out on a drastically uneven battlefield. The vast
religious/political/media homophobic forces that are arrayed against us
have far greater resources a lot more money, and far more deadly weapons
to use against us than we have to defend ourselves. We are for the most
part not even using the weapons that we have. Go to the Internet and
search my website (http://www.truluck.com) and follow the suggested links
to other supportive informational sites. Do a Yahoo! Search for "gay and
lesbian" on "Yahoo News."

Become informed. Not knowing enough accurate information to be confident
in yourself that your sexual orientation is right for you is a great
disadvantage for you and can eliminate you from the battlefield before you
can engage the enemy and go beyond defense into effective contact and
conquest. Our battle for acceptance and respect is not lost. "We have
just begun to fight!"

THE BANNER OF TRUTH

We move into battle under the banner of "TRUTH" and we fight for our own
survival as well as for the good of all GLBT people. The weapons of our
warfare are spiritual. (See the quote from Ephesians 6:10-20 in link
below.)

Two great movie classics have become part of our modern mythology and
culture. The "Star Wars" series and the "Lord of the Rings" series have
informed and instructed all of us in the methods and strategies of success
against the unseen "dark side of the force" and against the mindless
robots of religious abuse and oppression.

View two great culture challenging movies: "Metropolis" (which lays a
foundation for "Matrix") and Pink Floyd's "The Wall" (which exposes the
deadly power of regimented social/religious indoctrination). When I first
saw "The Wall" in Atlanta several years ago, I was struck by how clearly
the robot like actions reflected the mindless decisions that built great
emotional response to old fashion country "revivals" that I once attended
and even led myself.

I can hardly wait to see the new Michael Moore movie "Fahrenheit 9/11"!
You may recall that Michael Moore also did a brief television documentary
on "Fred Phelps" and his anti-gay crusade. Moore included interviews with
Fred and his family and let them discredit themselves with their own
words. Michael Moore is one of the few media people with the talent and
resources to create some effective responses to the ignorant destructive
"status quo" of American media and culture.

Rembert Truluck
http://www.truluck.com

"You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." (Jesus in
John 8:32)

http://www.chirhopress.com/products/product_details/steps_to_recovery_details.html

Ephesians 6:10-20

--
I'm a universalist because I believe that God and time are the best teachers,
and there's plenty of time in eternity for everyone to learn their lessons,

No One

Feb 18, 2006, 6:57:52 PM2/18/06
Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> writes:

> The Six Bible Passages Used To Condemn Homosexuals
>
> (From http://www.truluck.com/html/six_bible_passages.html)

> <snip>

> Many people have answered the argument that most of the "abominations" in
> Leviticus referred to food by saying that the people back then knew that
> pork was unhealthy, and that is why pigs were declared to be unclean. If
> you follow that logic, you would declare anything that is unhealthy to be
> an "abomination."

I think this analysis is a bit off. What probably happened is that
someone noticed that you could, for example, get very sick from
eating pork (you can get trichinosis if the pig was infected and the
meat was not well cooked), and cooking it adequately was not always
possible for nomads living in the desert, and having someone get sick
is a real problem when you have to travel from one area with water
to another.

So, the "abominations" were simply put there to enforce behavior
necessary to the survival of the tribe at that particular time
and place. Education people is problematic when they are basically
homeless, so their only option at the time was to package the rules
in a way that would get people to take them seriously. Basically it
was easier to scare them with divine wrath than to build a school
and train the kids for 12 to 20 years.

The catch is that if some of the rules are limited to particular
situations, what basis is there for assuming with no further thought
that any of them should apply to us today?

Bill Baker

Feb 19, 2006, 12:43:16 AM2/19/06
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:57:52 +0000, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote in message news:<m3hd6wr...@nospam.pacbell.net>...

> Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> writes:
>
>> The Six Bible Passages Used To Condemn Homosexuals
>>
>> (From http://www.truluck.com/html/six_bible_passages.html)
>> <snip>
>> Many people have answered the argument that most of the "abominations" in
>> Leviticus referred to food by saying that the people back then knew that
>> pork was unhealthy, and that is why pigs were declared to be unclean. If
>> you follow that logic, you would declare anything that is unhealthy to be
>> an "abomination."
>
> I think this analysis is a bit off. What probably happened is that
> someone noticed that you could, for example, get very sick from
> eating pork (you can get trichinosis if the pig was infected and the
> meat was not well cooked), and cooking it adequately was not always
> possible for nomads living in the desert, and having someone get sick
> is a real problem when you have to travel from one area with water
> to another.

That's probably what the author meant by "unhealthy". But if that's the
case, the author could have worded it better.

> So, the "abominations" were simply put there to enforce behavior
> necessary to the survival of the tribe at that particular time
> and place. Education people is problematic when they are basically
> homeless, so their only option at the time was to package the rules
> in a way that would get people to take them seriously. Basically it
> was easier to scare them with divine wrath than to build a school
> and train the kids for 12 to 20 years.

Yeah. Plus, they probably even believed it themselves.

> The catch is that if some of the rules are limited to particular
> situations, what basis is there for assuming with no further thought
> that any of them should apply to us today?

None whatsoever.

--
Lurlean Lie #20:
"Bill Baker hates the Black people and their sacred tongue too."

Bill Baker

Feb 19, 2006, 12:02:20 PM2/19/06
Oh, and by the way, Max, your ridiculous rant just ended up on
Ex-Christian.net here:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=7125

Now go ahead and threaten to sue me!

--
Lurlean Lie #36:
"Did you know that in sign language you express "lesbian" by a LICKING

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Feb 19, 2006, 2:15:34 PM2/19/06
Bill Baker belched again:

> Oh, and by the way, Max,

Are you addressing me or Max? He has refused to crawl in the gutter
with you!

> your ridiculous rant

My preaching isn't ridiculous to those who want to find True Salvation.

> just ended up on Ex-Christian.net here:
>

> [Unlawful URL deleted.]

> Now go ahead and threaten to sue me!

That shouldn't be difficult. That hate site's terms of service state
quite clearly, "You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless
the copyright is owned by you or by ExChristian.Net."

Laying the FULL Gospel and Constitutional Truth on the line for Godless
copyright violators every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of God

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of any sort prohibited
throughout the world.

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Feb 19, 2006, 3:37:27 PM2/19/06
Satan pounded away at Blaspheming Bill Baker's often-used prostate
again until the following NEW copyright violation exploed from his
keyboard of kink:

> The Six Bible Passages Used To Condemn Homosexuals

They left out a few. I will fill those in as we move along.

> (From http://www.truluck.com/html/six_bible_passages.html)
>
> This material is given in one long page so that you can more easily print
> it out to read and study and share with others. You can also move to each
> main section by clicking on the Scripture references:
>
> Genesis 19:5 Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13
>
> Romans 1:26-27
>
> I Corinthians 6:9 I Timothy 1:9-10
>
> In preparation for each passage, read the entire chapter. For Romans
> 1:26-27, read the first 3 chapters of Romans. Read Genesis chapter 38 for
> a clear picture of the Old Testament

We don't use that term in God's One True Church of Holy Assurance. We
call it the Holy Hebrew Bible.

> attitudes about women, sex, the
> necessity of producing offspring, the control of men over women, the
> double standard for men and women, and other sexuality issues.
>
> Genesis 19:5:
> "Bring them out to us that we may know them."
>
> Author's Note: "Know" simply means know! No hint at homosexuality exists
> in the original Hebrew.

That's a filthy lie straight from Satan's Homosexual Agenda! The
Sodomites wanted carnal knowledge of the angels who had called upon Lot
and his dysfunctional family. Genesis 4:1 says, "And Adam knew Eve his
wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain..." In this verse the verb
"know" refers to sexual intercourse. If the Sodomites were only
interested in "getting acquainted with" the angels who came to rescue
Lot, why didn't they offer them shelter when they were planning to camp
out in the streets? Why did all the men of Sodom surround Lot's house?
And finally why did Lot respond to them, "Brethren, do not so
wickedly" (Genesis 19:7)? What's so wicked about getting to know
strangers -- unless the Sodomites wanted to know them CARNALLY? That's
exactly what they wanted -- an orgy!

> No later Bible references to Sodom ever mention homosexuality as the sin of Sodom.

That's not true. Ezekiel 16:50 says specifically that they committed
abominations before the Lord. Leviticus 18:22 had already described
homosexuality as an abomination. Jude 7 makes reference to the
fornication of the Sodomites.

> Many modern translations add words to
> the text to create the lie that the people of Sodom were homosexual.

No. The filthy Homosexual Agenda tries to obfuscate the clear meaning
of the words to get perverts off the hook.

> "SODOMY" is not a biblical

Biblical

> word. Laws against sodomy not only violate the
> Constitutional guarantee of separation of church and state;

The Constitution provides no such guarantee. You're as ignorant of the
Constitution as you are of the Holy Bible. When Holy Theocracy is
returned to this country, the Constitution will be abolished in favor
of the Holy Scriptures. Then homosexuality will be outlawed and
practicing sodomites will be institutionalized. Those who willfully
spread AIDS through barebacking will be stoned to death in accordance
with God's Word. The modern concept of sodomy derives from Josephus'
"Antiquities of the Jews" (1:11:1) and is echoed in the Holy Talmud.

> they also use an incorrect and wrongly translated term for the laws. A "Sodomite" in
> the Bible is simply a person who lives in Sodom, which included Lot and
> his family. The term "sodomite" in the King James Version of Deuteronomy
> 23:17 and I Kings 14:24 is an incorrect translation of the Hebrew word for
> "temple prostitute."

Not necessarily! Deuteronomy 23:17 says. "There shall be no whore of
the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel." This
and the following verses refer to any type of prostitution, male or
female, inside or outside any temple. No Jewish Temple was standing
when Moses Our Teacher wrote the Book of Deuteronomy. Moreover, male
prostitutes provided their illicit services primarily to other men, and
almost never to women, meaning they were mostly homosexual in their
sexual disorientation and confusion.

> (See the recent book by Mark D. Jordan: The Invention of Sodomy in Christian
> Theology. University of Chicago Press, 1997.)

True Believers don't need the ramblings of a pro-homosexual apologist
who's signed the Homosexual Agenda to interpret the Holy Scriptures for
them. The Holy Spirit does that. God has revealed to me personally on
many occasions that homosexual lust is a gross abomination in His
sight, and that He utterly despises it. That's why He rains down viral
plagues on sodomites with such regularity.

> The average person assumes that the Bible clearly condemns male to male
> sexual intercourse as "sodomy" and that the city of Sodom was destroyed
> because of homosexuality, which is seen as the worst of all sins in the
> Bible.

And so he should. Those are all efensible conclusions.

> These assumptions are based on no evidence at all in the Bible.

No evidence that a homosexual wants to accept, you mean. We burn
copies of your filthy Homosexual Agenda at Our Holy Church every
Sunday. If I keep preaching here I may miss this afternoon's Holy
Bonfire -- in which we destroy the works of the devil!

> No Jewish scholars before the first Christian century taught that the sin
> of Sodom was sexual.

You're forgetting the prophet Ezekiel -- who lived in the SIXTH century
before Christ.

> None of the biblical references to Sodom mention sexual sins

You're also forgetting Jude 7.

> but view Sodom as an example of injustice, lack of hospitality
> to strangers, idolatry and as a symbol for desolation and destruction. See
> Deuteronomy 29:22-28; 32:32; Ezekiel 16:49-50; Jeremiah 49:18; 50:41;
> Isaiah 13:19-22 and Matthew 10:14-15. In Jude 7, the term "strange flesh"
> is Greek hetero sarkos ("different flesh" and from which the word
> "heterosexual" comes) and refers to foreign idols or people.

No, it doesn't. It refers to homosexual lust!

> It is not homo ("the same") flesh or people. Sarkos is never used in the New
> Testament as a word for "sex."

The nominative form is "sarx," not "sarkos." That proves your
ignorance. Romans 2:8 uses the word to refer to the generative organs.
Galatians 5:16 speaks of the lusts of the flesh -- which are clearly
sexual in nature. Galatians 5:19-20 describes the works of the flesh,
among them "adultery, fornication, uncleanness, [and]
lasciviousness..." These are sexual sins. All homosexuality is by its
very definition fornication.

> The word "know" in Genesis 19:5 is Hebrew YADA. It is used 943 times in
> the Old Testament to "know" God, good and evil, the truth, the law,
> people, places, things, etc. It is a very flexible word, as are many
> Hebrew words. In Genesis 19:5, the word was used to express the request
> of the people of Sodom that Lot should bring out the strangers in his
> house so that they could know who they were.

Obviously that isn't the case. Why else would Lot consider their
intent "wicked"?

> Sodom was a tiny fortress in
> the barren wasteland south of the Dead Sea. The only strangers that the
> people of Sodom ever saw were enemy tribes who wanted to destroy and take
> over their valuable fortress and the trade routes that it protected. Lot
> himself was an alien in their midst.

Rubbish! The Sodomites were warlords who raped and plundered their
enemies. You obviously missed Genesis 14.

> Lot's strange response to the request was to offer his young daughters to
> the men, an offer that seems to me to be far more reprehensible than any
> problem of sexual orientation.

Homosexuality is a disorientation, not an orientation. Lot hoped, in
vain it turned out, to turn the Sodomites into heterosexuals. He knew
they were demanding sex with angels even if you don't.

> If the men were homosexual, why did Lot offer to give them his daughters?

He didn't understand the depths of their depravity!

> These hostile and violent people were heterosexual, and homosexual orientation had
> nothing to do with the incident.

Homosexual desire results from sexual DISORIENTATION, or confusion, and
it had everything to do with the Sodomites' lust for the flesh of
angels!

> Special note on YADA: The Hebrew word YADA "to know" is never used in the
> Old Testament to mean "to have sex with".

What do you think it means in Genesis 4:1 then? You are an idiot!

> People have been conditioned to think that "to know someone biblically"

Biblically. The expression is "know in the Biblical sense."

> means to have sex. The use of
> YADA in Genesis 4:1-2 to say that Adam knew Eve and she conceived and gave
> birth to Cain is followed by saying that later she gave birth to his
> brother Abel without any reference to YADA.

You obviously can't read Hebrew. That word is used in Genesis 4:1.
Like all homosexual apologists, you simply have no idea what you're
talking about. You're just spouting tripe from Satan's Homosexual
Agenda.

> Why? Simply because YADA does not mean to have sex.

Of course it does. Consult ANY Hebrew dictionary.

> It is a general term that describes many kinds of
> intimate relationships.

Including sexual relationships.

> I have studied all of the uses of YADA in the Old
> Testament, and my personal conclusion is that it never means what we mean
> by sexual intercourse.

You are an ignoramus then, and need to go back and study for at least
two more years.
I'm about to miss a book burning for this? Maybe some other time.
We're roasting Kurt Vonnegut in effigy today for all his profane
atheistic trash. I'll print a copy of this diatribe and burn it too.

Face facts: God is OPPOSED to homosexuality. This belief is held in
common by all True Jews, True Christians, Mohammedans, and
practitioners of Falun Dafa, so please stop pushing the Queer Agenda
down our throats. We don't want any part of it. It's of the devil and
from the Pit!

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for homosexual apologists
every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of Almighty God

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, sexual and otherwise,
strictly prohibited by law.

[Balance of nonsense snipped...]

Bill Baker

Feb 19, 2006, 4:34:49 PM2/19/06
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:37:27 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> wrote in message

Even if that's true, the other 943 times the word is mentioned (including
Genesis 19), it simply means "to know".

> If the Sodomites were only interested in "getting acquainted with" the
> angels who came to rescue Lot, why didn't they offer them shelter when
> they were planning to camp out in the streets? Why did all the men of
> Sodom surround Lot's house?
> And finally why did Lot respond to them, "Brethren, do not so
> wickedly" (Genesis 19:7)? What's so wicked about getting to know
> strangers -- unless the Sodomites wanted to know them CARNALLY? That's
> exactly what they wanted -- an orgy!

Wrong. They wanted to know who these strangers were. Much like you, they
were fearful of anyone who was different. YOU are the Sodomite, Max. Not
homosexuals.

>> No later Bible references to Sodom ever mention homosexuality as the
>> sin of Sodom.
>
> That's not true. Ezekiel 16:50 says specifically that they committed
> abominations before the Lord. Leviticus 18:22 had already described
> homosexuality as an abomination.

Even if you believe (erroneously) that Leviticus 18:22 condemns
homosexuality, there are plenty of other things listed as abominations.

> Jude 7 makes reference to the fornication of the Sodomites.

Wrong once again! Jude 7 refers to hetero sarks which means "different
flesh", not same flesh!

>> Many modern translations add words to
>> the text to create the lie that the people of Sodom were homosexual.
>
> No. The filthy Homosexual Agenda tries to obfuscate the clear meaning
> of the words to get perverts off the hook.

You're the one obfuscating the clear meaning with your hatred against
children of God.

>> "SODOMY" is not a biblical
>
> Biblical
>
>> word. Laws against sodomy not only violate the Constitutional
>> guarantee of separation of church and state;
>
> The Constitution provides no such guarantee. You're as ignorant of the
> Constitution as you are of the Holy Bible.

It absolutely does, Max. Apparently, you've never read the First
Amendment to the Constitution.

> When Holy Theocracy is returned to this country, the Constitution will
> be abolished in favor of the Holy Scriptures. Then homosexuality will
> be outlawed and practicing sodomites will be institutionalized. Those
> who willfully spread AIDS through barebacking will be stoned to death in
> accordance with God's Word. The modern concept of sodomy derives from
> Josephus' "Antiquities of the Jews" (1:11:1) and is echoed in the Holy
> Talmud.

Wrong again. Homosexuality was a concept that was unknown to people of
that time. All people knew about was sex in worship of fertility gods.

>> they also use an incorrect and wrongly translated term for the laws. A
>> "Sodomite" in the Bible is simply a person who lives in Sodom, which
>> included Lot and his family. The term "sodomite" in the King James
>> Version of Deuteronomy 23:17 and I Kings 14:24 is an incorrect
>> translation of the Hebrew word for "temple prostitute."
>
> Not necessarily!

AHA! So you admit that you could be wrong? That's the first time you've
ever come that close!

> Deuteronomy 23:17 says. "There shall be no whore of the daughters of
> Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel." This and the following
> verses refer to any type of prostitution, male or female, inside or
> outside any temple. No Jewish Temple was standing when Moses Our
> Teacher wrote the Book of Deuteronomy.

So what? Other people of other religions had temples!

> Moreover, male prostitutes provided their illicit services primarily to
> other men, and almost never to women, meaning they were mostly
> homosexual in their sexual disorientation and confusion.

That's because back in those misogynistic days women were not allowed to
do anything. Women were not allowed to take part in the religious rituals
that involved sex with the male temple prostitutes.

>> (See the recent book by Mark D. Jordan: The Invention of Sodomy in
>> Christian Theology. University of Chicago Press, 1997.)
>
> True Believers don't need the ramblings of a pro-homosexual apologist
> who's signed the Homosexual Agenda to interpret the Holy Scriptures for
> them. The Holy Spirit does that. God has revealed to me personally on
> many occasions that homosexual lust is a gross abomination in His sight,
> and that He utterly despises it. That's why He rains down viral plagues
> on sodomites with such regularity.

Lies and ad hominem attacks. Is that the best you can do?

>> The average person assumes that the Bible clearly condemns male to male
>> sexual intercourse as "sodomy" and that the city of Sodom was destroyed
>> because of homosexuality, which is seen as the worst of all sins in the
>> Bible.
>
> And so he should. Those are all efensible conclusions.

Whatever "efensible" means, it is a mistake to think that Sodom was
destroyed for homosexuality when no Bible verse supports that.

>> These assumptions are based on no evidence at all in the Bible.
>
> No evidence that a homosexual wants to accept, you mean.

No evidence, period.

> We burn copies of your filthy Homosexual Agenda at Our Holy Church every
> Sunday.

There's no such thing. Anything you burn was most likely written by you.

> If I keep preaching here I may miss this afternoon's Holy Bonfire -- in
> which we destroy the works of the devil!

You can never destroy ideas.

>> No Jewish scholars before the first Christian century taught that the
>> sin of Sodom was sexual.
>
> You're forgetting the prophet Ezekiel -- who lived in the SIXTH century
> before Christ.

WRONG! Ezekiel NEVER stated that the sin of Sodom was homosexuality!

>> None of the biblical references to Sodom mention sexual sins
>
> You're also forgetting Jude 7.

No, I'm not. Jude 7 says absolutely nothing about homosexuality.

>> but view Sodom as an example of injustice, lack of hospitality to
>> strangers, idolatry and as a symbol for desolation and destruction. See
>> Deuteronomy 29:22-28; 32:32; Ezekiel 16:49-50; Jeremiah 49:18; 50:41;
>> Isaiah 13:19-22 and Matthew 10:14-15. In Jude 7, the term "strange
>> flesh" is Greek hetero sarkos ("different flesh" and from which the
>> word "heterosexual" comes) and refers to foreign idols or people.
>
> No, it doesn't. It refers to homosexual lust!

Baseless assertion without evidence.

>> It is not homo ("the same") flesh or people. Sarkos is never used in
>> the New Testament as a word for "sex."
>
> The nominative form is "sarx," not "sarkos." That proves your
> ignorance.

Oh, really? Which Greek letter has the "ks" sound that x has? Sounds
like you're the one who's ignorant.

> Romans 2:8 uses the word to refer to the generative organs. Galatians
> 5:16 speaks of the lusts of the flesh -- which are clearly sexual in
> nature. Galatians 5:19-20 describes the works of the flesh, among them
> "adultery, fornication, uncleanness, [and] lasciviousness..."
> These are sexual sins. All homosexuality is by its very definition
> fornication.

Not by a long shot. Jesus said that a WIFE could be put away for
fornication. How can a woman who is already married fornicate, if
fornication means what you say it does?

>> The word "know" in Genesis 19:5 is Hebrew YADA. It is used 943 times
>> in the Old Testament to "know" God, good and evil, the truth, the law,
>> people, places, things, etc. It is a very flexible word, as are many
>> Hebrew words. In Genesis 19:5, the word was used to express the
>> request of the people of Sodom that Lot should bring out the strangers
>> in his house so that they could know who they were.
>
> Obviously that isn't the case. Why else would Lot consider their intent
> "wicked"?

Perhaps because they wanted to kill Lot's guests.

>> Sodom was a tiny fortress in
>> the barren wasteland south of the Dead Sea. The only strangers that
>> the people of Sodom ever saw were enemy tribes who wanted to destroy
>> and take over their valuable fortress and the trade routes that it
>> protected. Lot himself was an alien in their midst.
>
> Rubbish! The Sodomites were warlords who raped and plundered their
> enemies. You obviously missed Genesis 14.

So what? None of Genesis 14 refutes what was said in that paragraph.

>> Lot's strange response to the request was to offer his young daughters
>> to the men, an offer that seems to me to be far more reprehensible than
>> any problem of sexual orientation.
>
> Homosexuality is a disorientation, not an orientation. Lot hoped, in
> vain it turned out, to turn the Sodomites into heterosexuals. He knew
> they were demanding sex with angels even if you don't.

Rubbish! There's no proof AT ALL that the men of Sodom wanted to have sex
with the angels.

>> If the men were homosexual, why did Lot offer to give them his
>> daughters?
>
> He didn't understand the depths of their depravity!

Bull. Lot knew these people all too well. They were his neighbors.

>> These hostile and violent people were heterosexual, and homosexual
>> orientation had nothing to do with the incident.
>
> Homosexual desire results from sexual DISORIENTATION, or confusion, and
> it had everything to do with the Sodomites' lust for the flesh of
> angels!

Wrong. The men of Sodom did not "lust after" anyone.

>> Special note on YADA: The Hebrew word YADA "to know" is never used in
>> the Old Testament to mean "to have sex with".
>
> What do you think it means in Genesis 4:1 then? You are an idiot!

You're the idiot. Even if it does mean that in that context, what about
the 943 other times where it doesn't?

>> People have been conditioned to think that "to know someone biblically"
>
> Biblically. The expression is "know in the Biblical sense."

Some people say it one way and other people say it the other way.

>> means to have sex. The use of
>> YADA in Genesis 4:1-2 to say that Adam knew Eve and she conceived and
>> gave birth to Cain is followed by saying that later she gave birth to
>> his brother Abel without any reference to YADA.
>
> You obviously can't read Hebrew. That word is used in Genesis 4:1. Like
> all homosexual apologists, you simply have no idea what you're talking
> about. You're just spouting tripe from Satan's Homosexual Agenda.

No, you're spouting tripe from the Fundamentalist agenda. The one that
tells you to lie about and persecute God's children, homosexuals.

>> Why? Simply because YADA does not mean to have sex.
>
> Of course it does. Consult ANY Hebrew dictionary.
>
>> It is a general term that describes many kinds of intimate
>> relationships.
>
> Including sexual relationships.

Which are intimate and the OPPOSITE of what the men of Sodom were seeking.

>> I have studied all of the uses of YADA in the Old Testament, and my
>> personal conclusion is that it never means what we mean by sexual
>> intercourse.
>
> You are an ignoramus then, and need to go back and study for at least
> two more years.

That's right, just sling those ad hominem attacks, because you have been
left with no argument.

> I'm about to miss a book burning for this? Maybe some other time. We're
> roasting Kurt Vonnegut in effigy today for all his profane atheistic
> trash. I'll print a copy of this diatribe and burn it too.

You can try to stifle truth all you want, but it won't work.

> Face facts: God is OPPOSED to homosexuality. This belief is held in
> common by all True Jews, True Christians, Mohammedans, and practitioners
> of Falun Dafa, so please stop pushing the Queer Agenda down our throats.
> We don't want any part of it. It's of the devil and from the Pit!

Those people are deceived, and do not follow the meaning of true religion.
In fact, you could say that they follow "Satan".

> Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for homosexual apologists every
> day,
>
> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Holy Man of Almighty God
>

> Š 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom All rights reserved.

> Unauthorized reproduction, sexual and otherwise, strictly prohibited by
> law.
>

> [Balance of nonsense snipped...]

Translation: "I couldn't refute any of it."

--
Lurlean Lie #40:
"Lesbian recruiters do kill the husbands of women they recruit. Sometimes the

Bill Baker

Feb 19, 2006, 4:37:48 PM2/19/06
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:15:34 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> Bill Baker belched again:

What, no sexual references?

>> Oh, and by the way, Max,
>
> Are you addressing me or Max? He has refused to crawl in the gutter
> with you!

Sure, Max.

>> your ridiculous rant
>
> My preaching isn't ridiculous to those who want to find True Salvation.

It is ridiculous to anyone with an ounce of sense.

>> just ended up on Ex-Christian.net here:
>>

>> http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=7125

>> Now go ahead and threaten to sue me!
>
> That shouldn't be difficult. That hate site's

What hate site?

> terms of service state quite clearly, "You agree not to post any
> copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by
> ExChristian.Net."

Then go ahead and sue me. Lets see how far you get.

> Laying the FULL Gospel and Constitutional Truth on the line for Godless
> copyright violators every day,
>

> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Holy Man of God
>

> © 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom All rights reserved.
> Unauthorized reproduction of any sort prohibited throughout the world.

--
Bushism 1-17:
"I love the idea of a school in which people come to get educated and stay in

Andrealphus

Feb 19, 2006, 4:45:00 PM2/19/06
In News pan.2006.02.19...@postini.spamcon.org,, Bill Baker at
wba...@postini.spamcon.org, typed this:

> Wrong. They wanted to know who these strangers were. Much like you,
> they were fearful of anyone who was different. YOU are the Sodomite,
> Max. Not homosexuals.

And isn't that the ultimate irony? Through fear and hate they become that
which they hate the most.

L'Amazone

Feb 19, 2006, 6:29:39 PM2/19/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> That's right, all you lily-livered lesbians. Your sluttish sisters
> have spoken. They DEMAND access to clean, safe, and quick Holy Laser
> Clitoridectomies performed by a Man of God like me who can give them
> the proper Spiritual guidance away from the lusts of the flesh and
> toward the glories of sexual abstinence and purity. Imagine probing
> the vulva with your snake-like tongues for a clitoris and finding NONE
> because it's been burnt to cinders. Praise the Lord!

Disgusting. Mutilating the women unwary enough to fall into the clutches of
your cult...
Poor creatures, shorn of their wits then then their birthright of pleasures
that a male could never know....

> As far as I'm concerned, women who fornicate -- and that includes all
> practicing lesbians -- have misused the Sacred Reproductive Vessels
> that God has given them by turning them into orgasmic playthings.
> Their clitorides have caused them to stumble and sin grievously. They
> have turned otherwise decent women into labia-licking vampires. A
> Canadian pornographer even wrote a book about a lesbian vampire who
> grew teeth in her nether reaches so she could torture and maim men.
> I've found that Holy Clitoridectomy quenches these vampire lusts and
> brings much needed inner peace to Satan's whores and lesbians.

Lesbians have peace...
You have none, hence your relentless destruction of the spirits and now the
bodies of them....

> I'd like to see the wretched old covenmistres on this thread TRY to put
> me in jail for cleansing women in this way, as she in her lesbian rage
> and frustration often threatens to do.

I've forwarded your posts....
When evidence shows what is going on, you and yours will be arrested,
including keesha.....

> She wants everyone to be as
> filthy and vile inside as she is.

I am hardly filthy; I just bathed in soothing lavenar oil........

> She has no right to interfere with
> Our True Religion.

As a woman, as a human being, yes I do...and I will continue to interfere
with your mind contolling, body torturing and genital mutilating cult of
Satanic fears....

> She can't replace it with devil and flesh worship.
> God won't allow it. He will turn her bones to dust!

Bone density was done a few weeks ago and it is that of a younger woman

> The whoredom must
> CEASE on all levels. The worship of the clitoris must end. Matthew
> 5:30 states explicitly that " it is profitable for thee that one of thy
> members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into
> hell." The clitoris of a fallen whore is such a member.

According to you......and you are the father of lies....

> It must
> perish to make way for the Salvation of the whole woman. No one has
> sex organs in heaven anyway. Why should anyone cling to them on earth
> unless they're performing Sacred Reproductive Work? As the prophet
> Isaiah preached, "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and
> hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the
> rough places plain" (Isaiah 40:4).
>
> I also perform penile amputations for those who need them. Since
> Brother Buck LaFever is apparently sterile, I will start with him.
> That should make the man-hating lesbians happy.

It does not, desecrating the works of the Creator to work out your own
destructive impulses is evil......

> I can assure them that
> receiving a Holy Laser Clitoridectomy in their flesh will make them
> even happier by bringing them deep spiritual calm and comfort. Holy
> Clitoridectomy douses the fires of sick homosexual lust by pouring
> sweet, clean rain over the embers. It doesn't even involve mutilation
> or cutting The Divine Fire of the laser beam simply destroys a few
> simple nerve endings.

It is mutilation.

> I'm tried of hearing vaginacentric whores and
> their sex slaves calling a Sacred Ritual Cleansing of the Pudenda
> "FGM." It is no such thing. It's Godly Purification of something
> that's been defiled by illicit sexual activity and FORNICATION. Many
> of the women I've purified in this way would never have made it into
> Holy Heaven if I hadn't stepped in and removed the stumblingblock that
> keeps them out of God's Kingdom.

By law and international treaty it is mutilation. Your church needs to be
rounded up and exiled.....

--
Natalie Clifford Barney
Membre; L' Academie des Femmes

"If too little of the love I invoke appears in this book, it is because I
have better spent it elsewhere. Here there remain only fragments."

L'Amazone

Feb 19, 2006, 11:46:25 PM2/19/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

A ceremony honouring the vulva an clitoris as the center of the divine
feminine will be held on the site of the future Camp Keesha Holloway to
concecrate the site to the maintainence of the purity of college aged women
through the biblical precept of "Knowing not man."

A medical team from the sterilization programme of the NCB Foundation,
nicknamed "Lurlean Tucker's Fried Eggs" will be present should anyone wish
to make use of their services. Bard Kesnit will witness the efficacy and
freedom that the process brings....

Bernard Hubbard

Feb 20, 2006, 1:28:33 AM2/20/06
On 19 Feb 2006 12:37:27 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> wrote:

There is no specification that the abomination was sexual. It may
have been that they were eating pork or shellfish Or they could have
been wearing clothes of mixed fibres.

>Leviticus 18:22 had already described
>homosexuality as an abomination.

So what if it does. There is absolutely nothing to connect Ezekiel
with Leviticus.

>Jude 7 makes reference to the
>fornication of the Sodomites.
>
>> Many modern translations add words to
>> the text to create the lie that the people of Sodom were homosexual.
>
>No. The filthy Homosexual Agenda tries to obfuscate the clear meaning
>of the words to get perverts off the hook.

You are now stating that the original texts specify "homosexuality" by
name!!!

<snip remainder for lack of time to reply>

>Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for homosexual apologists
>every day,
>
>Reverend Dr. TRUTH
>Holy Man of Almighty God
>

>Š 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom

>All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, sexual

Your not the king so you're unable to withhold consent to FUCK.

>and otherwise,
>strictly prohibited by law.
>

>[Balance of nonsense snipped...]

--

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus
handicapped."~Elbert Hubbard to quote a relative of mine.

Bernard Hubbard

newsguy

Feb 20, 2006, 9:51:26 AM2/20/06

Dr. Thurgood Tucker wrote:
> Satan pounded away at Blaspheming Bill Baker's often-used prostate
> again until the following NEW copyright violation exploed from his
> keyboard of kink:
>
> > The Six Bible Passages Used To Condemn Homosexuals
>
> They left out a few. I will fill those in as we move along.

All of which are out of context and outright lies.

> > (From http://www.truluck.com/html/six_bible_passages.html)
> >
> > This material is given in one long page so that you can more easily print
> > it out to read and study and share with others. You can also move to each
> > main section by clicking on the Scripture references:
> >
> > Genesis 19:5 Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13
> >
> > Romans 1:26-27
> >
> > I Corinthians 6:9 I Timothy 1:9-10
> >
> > In preparation for each passage, read the entire chapter. For Romans
> > 1:26-27, read the first 3 chapters of Romans. Read Genesis chapter 38 for
> > a clear picture of the Old Testament
>
> We don't use that term in God's One True Church of Holy Assurance. We
> call it the Holy Hebrew Bible.

Then again with OCD and a multiple personality disorder you might
call a duck a fish.

> > attitudes about women, sex, the
> > necessity of producing offspring, the control of men over women, the
> > double standard for men and women, and other sexuality issues.
> >
> > Genesis 19:5:
> > "Bring them out to us that we may know them."
> >
> > Author's Note: "Know" simply means know! No hint at homosexuality exists
> > in the original Hebrew.
>
> That's a filthy lie straight from Satan's Homosexual Agenda!

Hey the truth often looks like that in your dimension.

> The
> Sodomites wanted carnal knowledge of the angels who had called upon Lot
> and his dysfunctional family.

Forgetting all of history, and the culture at the time, that Sodom
worshiped Baal, and that not even 10 of them worshiped God
in Sodom, might lead you to your false conclusion. However
the very word you used betrays you, the word sodomite is
a male temple prostitute. Therefore the sin of Sodom was the
worship of Baal and inhospitality. They wanted to know them
because they were strangers, and at that time they were to anounce
themselves to the elders so they could see if they were spies or not.

Jer 23:13-14, - Num 21:1-2, 2 Sam 10:3, - Eze 16:49-50

> Genesis 4:1 says, "And Adam knew Eve his
> wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain..." In this verse the verb
> "know" refers to sexual intercourse.

And in Judges 19:22, Judges 20:4-5, it shows they wanted
to know them to see if they were spies, and if they would
not tell them who they were, they would kill them. Spies
came before an invasion of a city. Do you always have a
dirty mind?

> If the Sodomites

Male temple prostitutes

> were only
> interested in "getting acquainted with" the angels who came to rescue
> Lot, why didn't they offer them shelter when they were planning to camp
> out in the streets?

Wouldn't it have been easier to have humped them in the street
or take them into their house so they could fondle their wings
while they laid sleeping? No one was interested because
the people of Sodom, like New Yorkers, are inhospitable, the
Bible said so, Eze 16:49-50.

> Why did all the men of Sodom surround Lot's house?

Because they were strangers and did not tell anyone that
they were there, or why they were there, and in fact they
were spies there to destroy the city

> And finally why did Lot respond to them, "Brethren, do not so
> wickedly" (Genesis 19:7)?

Because that is another one of those mistranslations you
and the King James crew have made of the word ra'a'
with would more properly be "1) to do an injury or hurt"

http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Gen&chapter=19&verse=7&version=kjv

> What's so wicked about getting to know
> strangers --

Because if they would not tell them who they were they would
kill them Judges 20:4-5.

> unless the Sodomites wanted to know them CARNALLY? That's
> exactly what they wanted -- an orgy!

Do you always have a dirty mind?

> > No later Bible references to Sodom ever mention homosexuality as the sin of Sodom.
>
> That's not true. Ezekiel 16:50 says specifically that they committed
> abominations before the Lord.

Idolatry is like they. Idolatry is treason it carried the death
penalty.

> Leviticus 18:22 had already described
> homosexuality as an abomination.

Forgeting the verses before it that shows the abomination
is in giving seed to Baal-Molech, and that the word
abomination, tow'ebah, is a religious ritual abomination.
How is two homosexuals having sex a religious act?

> Jude 7 makes reference to the
> fornication of the Sodomites.

And forgetting that Jesus said that a "wife" could be put away
for fornication, so it is impossible for fornication to be sex
out of wedlock, and is in fact sex in the worship of false
gods. Mat 5:32

> > Many modern translations add words to
> > the text to create the lie that the people of Sodom were homosexual.
>
> No. The filthy Homosexual Agenda tries to obfuscate the clear meaning
> of the words to get perverts off the hook.

No. The filthy Homosexual Agenda of hate tries to obfuscate
the clear meaning of the words to get perverted Christians off
the hook for lying of a sin of homosexuality, when that is impossible.

> > "SODOMY" is not a biblical
>
> Biblical

No matter what personality you take on the OCD still
kicks in don't it?

> > word. Laws against sodomy not only violate the
> > Constitutional guarantee of separation of church and state;
>
> The Constitution provides no such guarantee.

The 9th and 14th Amendments both individually guarantee
the fundimental right of marriage applies to everyone equally.
If a man can marry a woman, then that woman must have
the same right as that man to marry a woman or her equal
protection and due process of the law has been violated.

> You're as ignorant of the
> Constitution as you are of the Holy Bible.

It seems you are equally ignorant of both.

> When Holy Theocracy is
> returned to this country, the Constitution will be abolished in favor
> of the Holy Scriptures.

Reminds you a lot of Iran, former Afganistan and Saudi Arabia
don't it?

> Then homosexuality will be outlawed and
> practicing sodomites will be institutionalized.

So Baal's male temple prostitutes will be institutionalized,
so not only are you a sexist, you are an anti-Baalist.

> Those who willfully
> spread AIDS through barebacking will be stoned to death in accordance
> with God's Word. The modern concept of sodomy derives from Josephus'
> "Antiquities of the Jews" (1:11:1) and is echoed in the Holy Talmud.

Bullshit, the word sodomy was in use in 1297 from the french
sodomie and first was coined by the hermit monk Peter Damian,
who used the word to include masturbation as well as anal sex
for opposite or same sex acts.

> > they also use an incorrect and wrongly translated term for the laws. A "Sodomite" in
> > the Bible is simply a person who lives in Sodom, which included Lot and
> > his family. The term "sodomite" in the King James Version of Deuteronomy
> > 23:17 and I Kings 14:24 is an incorrect translation of the Hebrew word for
> > "temple prostitute."
>
> Not necessarily! Deuteronomy 23:17 says. "There shall be no whore of
> the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel."

There shall be no temple prostitutes of Israel nor male temple
prostitutes of the sons of Israel. When are you going to stop
lying?

Sodomite = qadesh which means a male temple prostitute.
http://www.khouse.org/cgi-bin.blb/strongs.pl?book=Deu&chapter=23&verse=17&strongs=06945

> This
> and the following verses refer to any type of prostitution, male or
> female, inside or outside any temple.

The temple prostitues worked the streets the same as
prostitues today, the dogs (pimps) took their cut of the
money for the temple.

> No Jewish Temple was standing
> when Moses Our Teacher wrote the Book of Deuteronomy.

But there were temples to Baal long before Judaism was
a glint in some mans eye. Ezek 16:21-26 says there
was whore houses (an eminent place, temples ) on every
head of the way.

> Moreover, male
> prostitutes provided their illicit services primarily to other men, and
> almost never to women,

Ya think, might it be because only men have semen (seed) to
give to Baal?

> meaning they were mostly homosexual in their
> sexual disorientation and confusion.

So not only were every man in Sodom a homosexual
all Chemarim priests were homosexual. Do you see
homosexuals everywhere? Look the mailman is a
homosexual, he is putting things into a box. Oh dear
Lord, the baker is a homosexual he is putting his cream
in that doughnut.

> > (See the recent book by Mark D. Jordan: The Invention of Sodomy in Christian
> > Theology. University of Chicago Press, 1997.)
>
> True Believers don't need the ramblings of a pro-homosexual apologist
> who's signed the Homosexual Agenda to interpret the Holy Scriptures for
> them. The Holy Spirit does that.

Yes, just put your hand into the air and wave them like
antennae to finely turn in your gaydar so it is so sensitive
you could puck up a gay on Mars.

> God has revealed to me personally on
> many occasions that homosexual lust is a gross abomination in His
> sight, and that He utterly despises it.

When you talk to God, it's called prayer, when He talks back,
it's schizophrenia.

> That's why He rains down viral
> plagues on sodomites with such regularity.

What is it with you and Baal's temple prostitutes?

> > The average person assumes that the Bible clearly condemns male to male
> > sexual intercourse as "sodomy" and that the city of Sodom was destroyed
> > because of homosexuality, which is seen as the worst of all sins in the
> > Bible.
>
> And so he should. Those are all efensible conclusions.

indefensible

> > These assumptions are based on no evidence at all in the Bible.
>
> No evidence that a homosexual wants to accept, you mean. We burn
> copies of your filthy Homosexual Agenda at Our Holy Church every
> Sunday. If I keep preaching here I may miss this afternoon's Holy
> Bonfire -- in which we destroy the works of the devil!

It is a physical impossibility that the Bible says one word
about homosexuality or mentions an act of homosexuality,
because they had no words for nor a concept of homosexuality
at the time the bible was written.

For a full history of the concept of homosexuality see:

Legal history
http://hnn.us/articles/1539.html

Medical history
http://www.infopt.demon.co.uk/social14.htm

> [Balance of nonsense snipped...]

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Feb 20, 2006, 2:16:00 PM2/20/06
L'Amazone, a hateful old lesbian, retched:

> Disgusting. Mutilating

I told you, you senile old hag, I don't "mutilate" women. I PURIFY
them by removing diseased clitorides from them. The Holy Bible fully
sanctions the cleansing surgery I'm performing. You sex deviates
CANNOT interfere with the free exercise of Our Sacred Religion. No one
will be forced to undergo Holy Laser Clitoridectomy -- yet. Only those
who recognize their inner foulness and who want to be cleansed will be
purified with the Divine Fire of the laser beam! Step right up, old
lady: I've reserved a time for you in mybusy calendar of
Clitoridectomies!

> the women unwary enough to fall into the clutches of your cult...

We have discussed this before, you forgetful old biddy. I am a member
of God's ONLY True Church, which was founded by Christ Jesus in
Galilee. God's Church is not a cult. YOU belong to the Satanic cult
of Sapphic flesh worship. Many lesbians, fortunately, see the error of
their ways and come to me for a thorough clitoral cleansing. I remove
the stumblingblock that keeps them out of Holy Heaven. I strongly urge
YOU and your gullible victim of sexual and mental vampirism to sign up
for a Holy Clitoridectomy today. The waiting list is long, however.
Already over 120 women have signed up to receive the Purification.
They know they've been sinful and they recognize the cause of their
spiritual ailment -- demons attacking the clitoris. Over ten men have
signed up for penile amputations as well. Most of them have incurable
herpes or AIDS (or both) and are useless as suppliers of seed for
Sacred Reproductive Purposes. Nevertheless by delivering these sinners
into eunuchry I can arrange for their souls to be saved. Jesus
revealed at Our Holy Church yesterday that He wants fallen women to
have Holy Clitoridectomies. If I could start again today I would, but
Princess Keesha locked the doors of the clinic I use and threw the keys
away. I have to pay a locksmith almost $400 to get me back in. Then
I'll have to get some new equipment. I plan to see the first EIGHT
eager beavers on Wednesday.

> Poor creatures, shorn of their wits then then their birthright of pleasures
> that a male could never know....

Those are "pleasures" of the flesh that have turned these whorish women
AWAY from an awareness of God Almighty and matters of the Spirit.
Their clitorides are impure organs of Satanic possession and must be
excised in order for God to cleanse and redeem their rotten souls.
These women have all had many sexual partners and have performed
deviant sexual acts with the fingers, tongues, and masturbatory gadgets
of strangers -- just as most lesbians have. One woman has been so
polluted that she says she can now experience orgasm only with a
twelve-inch Black penis -- even though she is married to a white man
with a member only half that size. Satan took possession of her
clitoris and steered her to the Black pick-up bars and instructed her
to commit adultery again and again. Now she's a raving nymphomaniac
who will never find true happiness again without a Holy Clitoridectomy.
Fleeting physical "pleasures" do not add up to True Fulfillment as a
wife and a mother. God didn't create any woman to be a filthy lesbian.
Lesbianism is an ABOMINATION in God's sight. Unrepentant lesbians
will burn for all eternity in lesbian hell. By clitoridectomizing
these tramps I am making them fit for Heaven. You should send me
thousands of dollars TODAY, by Federal Express, to show your support.

> Lesbians have peace...

No. They may get a piece every now and then and MISTAKE it for inner
peace. They burn in pagan dog lust the way all homosexuals do --
yearning to lick and suck and finger Sacred Reproductive Organs that
God created for a Higher Purpose.

> You have none, hence your relentless destruction of the spirits and now the
> bodies of them....

I don't destroy bodies. I cleanse them. Don't you think it's funny
that you picture women as giant clitorides? That's all you care about.
Unlike you I care about the whole woman, not just the germ-filled
vagina. I know the clitoris of fallen women (like you) is an
impediment to Salvation. That's why they should be removed from
whores, tramps, and lesbians.

> I've forwarded your posts....
> When evidence shows what is going on, you and yours will be arrested,
> including keesha.....

Keesha? She's been my strongest opponent all along. You've managed to
corrupt even her, a Woman of God. Fortunately she knew enough to
fulfill her duty as a Christian and defer to me as a man and Spiritual
Leader of our flock. I also know that you're just talking out of your
witch's hat. God will protect me from all harm. Even if I am
assassinated by a crazed lesbian terrorist, which is likely, Brother
Buck will continue with the Holy Clitoridectomies as soon as I remove
his penis and testicles. You can't say I'm not playing fairly. I
purify both men and women whose Sacred Reproductive Organs God Almighty
has cursed.

> I am hardly filthy; I just bathed in soothing lavenar oil........

But you have picked up germs from every one of your sexual partners --
and of THEIR sexual partners. Homosexuality is a pyramid of corruption
and filth.

> As a woman, as a human being, yes I do...and I will continue to interfere
> with your mind contolling, body torturing and genital mutilating cult of
> Satanic fears....

You haven't changed one woman's opinion yet. The waiting list for Holy
Clitoridectomies gets longer by the day. My preaching must be more
persuasive than your pornographic rambling about "inner peace" and
"pleasures." Lesbians know that homosexuality is ultimately
frustrating. Then they come see me and I will purify them inside.

> Bone density was done a few weeks ago and it is that of a younger woman

That's because you're siphoning the fluids of younger women. You're a
lesbian vampire. One day your evil will cease!

> According to you......and you are the father of lies....

No, old witch. I am Reverend Dr. TRUTH!

> It does not, desecrating the works of the Creator to work out your own
> destructive impulses is evil......

I am cleansing a Christian brother by removing useless dead wood from
his body to allow him to focus on Spiritual matters, while I inseminate
his adoring wife with my pure Sanctified Seed. Your gullible sex slave
Dumb Dora is thrilled by the idea of men having a penectomy, as most
man-hating lesbians are. She's brought up the subject several times.
Brother Buck can set the example for her by undergoing Penile
Purification first. Then maybe she'll start feeling burdened by her
diseased clitoris and come to me so I can lighten her load with laser
beams.

> It is mutilation.

No! It's purification. God has chosen me to purify whores, tramps,
cheating wives, and lesbians. Sign up today and show your sisters in
sin that you care more about pleasing God than pleasuring Satan and his
united covens of clitoris-worshipping whores. Throw your clitoris in
Satan's face and tell him he can no longer control you by controlling
it!

> By law and international treaty it is mutilation. Your church needs to be
> rounded up and exiled.....

But it will take control of this country and build a Holy
Clitoridectomy Clinic in ever sizable city. In New Sodom there will
have to be at least four to cleanse all the nasty lesbians there.

> I'm a twisted bondage master as well as a Horny Man.

You have been warned before about tampering with my Holiness Preaching,
you ancient forger. A Holy Laser Clitoridectomy will remove those
subversive urges from your warped mind.

Laying the Sacred Gospel Truth on the line every day for Satan's
witches,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of God and the Holy Laser Beam of Pudendal Purification

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom.

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, sexual or otherwise,

zombi...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2006, 2:20:01 PM2/20/06
I think you're starting on the wrong end, buddy. If you just cut out
all their tongues, they could neither speak against the Greater Glory
of God nor indulge in any sort of sinful oral activities.

Incidentally, I'm joking and I sincerely hope you are too.

Bill Baker

Feb 20, 2006, 3:40:16 PM2/20/06
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:16:00 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> L'Amazone, a hateful old lesbian, retched:
>
>> Disgusting. Mutilating
>
> I told you, you senile old hag, I don't "mutilate" women. I PURIFY
> them by removing diseased clitorides from them.

It doesn't matter what pretty words you use to disguise your illegal
activities, it is still MUTILATION.

> The Holy Bible fully sanctions the cleansing surgery I'm performing.

The Bible also sanctions killing babies and pregnant women, but that's
still illegal.

> You sex deviates CANNOT interfere with the free exercise of Our Sacred
> Religion.

If you are doing illegal things, the government certainly can interfere.

> No one will be forced to undergo Holy Laser Clitoridectomy -- yet. Only
> those who recognize their inner foulness and who want to be cleansed
> will be purified with the Divine Fire of the laser beam! Step right up,
> old lady: I've reserved a time for you in mybusy calendar of
> Clitoridectomies!
>
>> the women unwary enough to fall into the clutches of your cult...
>
> We have discussed this before, you forgetful old biddy. I am a member
> of God's ONLY True Church, which was founded by Christ Jesus in Galilee.

Denial only convinces yourself, Max.

> God's Church is not a cult. YOU belong to the Satanic cult of Sapphic
> flesh worship. Many lesbians, fortunately, see the error of their ways
> and come to me for a thorough clitoral cleansing. I remove the
> stumblingblock that keeps them out of Holy Heaven. I strongly urge YOU
> and your gullible victim of sexual and mental vampirism to sign up for a
> Holy Clitoridectomy today. The waiting list is long, however. Already
> over 120 women have signed up to receive the Purification. They know
> they've been sinful and they recognize the cause of their spiritual
> ailment -- demons attacking the clitoris. Over ten men have signed up
> for penile amputations as well. Most of them have incurable herpes or
> AIDS (or both) and are useless as suppliers of seed for Sacred
> Reproductive Purposes. Nevertheless by delivering these sinners into
> eunuchry I can arrange for their souls to be saved. Jesus revealed at
> Our Holy Church yesterday that He wants fallen women to have Holy
> Clitoridectomies. If I could start again today I would, but Princess
> Keesha locked the doors of the clinic I use and threw the keys away. I
> have to pay a locksmith almost $400 to get me back in. Then I'll have
> to get some new equipment. I plan to see the first EIGHT eager beavers
> on Wednesday.

Admitting to illegal activities on Usenet is never smart.

No, Max, that's all YOU care about.

> Unlike you I care about the whole woman, not just the germ-filled
> vagina. I know the clitoris of fallen women (like you) is an impediment
> to Salvation. That's why they should be removed from whores, tramps,
> and lesbians.
>
>> I've forwarded your posts....
>> When evidence shows what is going on, you and yours will be arrested,
>> including keesha.....
>
> Keesha? She's been my strongest opponent all along. You've managed to
> corrupt even her, a Woman of God. Fortunately she knew enough to
> fulfill her duty as a Christian and defer to me as a man and Spiritual
> Leader of our flock. I also know that you're just talking out of your
> witch's hat. God will protect me from all harm. Even if I am
> assassinated by a crazed lesbian terrorist, which is likely, Brother
> Buck will continue with the Holy Clitoridectomies as soon as I remove
> his penis and testicles. You can't say I'm not playing fairly. I
> purify both men and women whose Sacred Reproductive Organs God Almighty
> has cursed.

More illegal activities.

>> I am hardly filthy; I just bathed in soothing lavenar oil........
>
> But you have picked up germs from every one of your sexual partners --
> and of THEIR sexual partners. Homosexuality is a pyramid of corruption
> and filth.

No, that describes your cult.

>> As a woman, as a human being, yes I do...and I will continue to
>> interfere with your mind contolling, body torturing and genital
>> mutilating cult of Satanic fears....
>
> You haven't changed one woman's opinion yet. The waiting list for Holy
> Clitoridectomies gets longer by the day. My preaching must be more
> persuasive than your pornographic rambling about "inner peace" and
> "pleasures." Lesbians know that homosexuality is ultimately
> frustrating. Then they come see me and I will purify them inside.

Not if you and your cult are sitting in jail.

>> Bone density was done a few weeks ago and it is that of a younger woman
>
> That's because you're siphoning the fluids of younger women. You're a
> lesbian vampire. One day your evil will cease!
>
>> According to you......and you are the father of lies....
>
> No, old witch. I am Reverend Dr. TRUTH!
>
>> It does not, desecrating the works of the Creator to work out your own
>> destructive impulses is evil......
>
> I am cleansing a Christian brother by removing useless dead wood from
> his body to allow him to focus on Spiritual matters, while I inseminate
> his adoring wife with my pure Sanctified Seed. Your gullible sex slave
> Dumb Dora is thrilled by the idea of men having a penectomy, as most
> man-hating lesbians are. She's brought up the subject several times.
> Brother Buck can set the example for her by undergoing Penile
> Purification first. Then maybe she'll start feeling burdened by her
> diseased clitoris and come to me so I can lighten her load with laser
> beams.

You're a quack doctor.

--
Lurlean Lie #37:
"When wives are finally recruiter [sic], their recruiters often kill off the

Bill Baker

Feb 20, 2006, 3:45:14 PM2/20/06
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:45:00 +0000, "Andrealphus"
<NOREAL...@THISADDRESS.FOAD> wrote in message

> In News pan.2006.02.19...@postini.spamcon.org,, Bill Baker at
> wba...@postini.spamcon.org, typed this:
>

>> Wrong. They wanted to know who these strangers were. Much like you,
>> they were fearful of anyone who was different. YOU are the Sodomite,
>> Max. Not homosexuals.
>
> And isn't that the ultimate irony? Through fear and hate they become that
> which they hate the most.

Yup. Fear, which is the basis of hate, causes people to act irrationally.

--
Thurgood Lie #1:
"High schools give kids...birth control pills"

L'Amazone

Feb 20, 2006, 4:17:15 PM2/20/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> L'Amazone, a hateful old lesbian, retched:
>
> > Disgusting. Mutilating
>
> I told you, you senile old hag, I don't "mutilate" women. I PURIFY
> them by removing diseased clitorides from them.

They are not diseased.
You are, you ftwisted misogynist who is destined for a federal cell...

> The Holy Bible fully
> sanctions the cleansing surgery I'm performing

Too bad, the world condemns it.....

> You sex deviates
> CANNOT interfere with the free exercise of Our Sacred Religion.

Yes, we can and are......

> No one
> will be forced to undergo Holy Laser Clitoridectomy -- yet. Only those
> who recognize their inner foulness and who want to be cleansed will be
> purified with the Divine Fire of the laser beam! Step right up, old
> lady: I've reserved a time for you in mybusy calendar of
> Clitoridectomies!
>
> > the women unwary enough to fall into the clutches of your cult...
>
> We have discussed this before, you forgetful old biddy. I am a member
> of God's ONLY True Church, which was founded by Christ Jesus in
> Galilee. God's Church is not a cult.

It is a sex club, baby factory and mutilation clinic...it is a CULT!

> YOU belong to the Satanic cult
> of Sapphic flesh worship.

That is not Satanic.
You are the prince of lies...

> Many lesbians, fortunately, see the error of
> their ways and come to me for a thorough clitoral cleansing. I remove
> the stumblingblock that keeps them out of Holy Heaven. I strongly urge
> YOU and your gullible victim of sexual and mental vampirism to sign up
> for a Holy Clitoridectomy today. The waiting list is long, however.
> Already over 120 women have signed up to receive the Purification.
> They know they've been sinful and they recognize the cause of their
> spiritual ailment -- demons attacking the clitoris. Over ten men have
> signed up for penile amputations as well. Most of them have incurable
> herpes or AIDS (or both) and are useless as suppliers of seed for
> Sacred Reproductive Purposes.

"Useless as suppliers of seed"...what a charming way to describe women.....
Too bad for you, more and more older women are learnign to revel in their
sexuality.....

> Nevertheless by delivering these sinners
> into eunuchry I can arrange for their souls to be saved. Jesus
> revealed at Our Holy Church yesterday that He wants fallen women to
> have Holy Clitoridectomies. If I could start again today I would, but
> Princess Keesha locked the doors of the clinic I use and threw the keys
> away. I have to pay a locksmith almost $400 to get me back in. Then
> I'll have to get some new equipment. I plan to see the first EIGHT
> eager beavers on Wednesday.

Clever play on worlds, DR Cultic Perv....

> > Poor creatures, shorn of their wits then then their birthright of pleasures
> > that a male could never know....
>
> Those are "pleasures" of the flesh that have turned these whorish women
> AWAY from an awareness of God Almighty and matters of the Spirit.
> Their clitorides are impure organs of Satanic possession and must be
> excised in order for God to cleanse and redeem their rotten souls.
> These women have all had many sexual partners and have performed
> deviant sexual acts with the fingers, tongues, and masturbatory gadgets
> of strangers -- just as most lesbians have.

A sweeping generalization about Lesbian sexual behaviour and largely untrue.....

> One woman has been so
> polluted that she says she can now experience orgasm only with a
> twelve-inch Black penis -- even though she is married to a white man
> with a member only half that size.

Size matters to straight women, it seems.
Feeling a bit inadequate, are we?

> God didn't create any woman to be a filthy lesbian.
> Lesbianism is an ABOMINATION in God's sight. Unrepentant lesbians
> will burn for all eternity in lesbian hell.

I am spiritual, and Christian in my lifestyle, and an unrepentant Lesbian.....

> By clitoridectomizing
> these tramps I am making them fit for Heaven. You should send me
> thousands of dollars TODAY, by Federal Express, to show your support.

I am spending a hundred thousand to open the camps to save young women from
falling into your vile satanic traps....

> > Lesbians have peace...
>
> No. They may get a piece every now and then and MISTAKE it for inner
> peace. They burn in pagan dog lust the way all homosexuals do --
> yearning to lick and suck and finger Sacred Reproductive Organs that
> God created for a Higher Purpose.

We have peace, you do not.....

> > You have none, hence your relentless destruction of the spirits and now the
> > bodies of them....
>
> I don't destroy bodies. I cleanse them. Don't you think it's funny
> that you picture women as giant clitorides?

I don't. Another lie, brought to you by Dr Lucifer Tucker, , Prince of Lies.....

> That's all you care about.
> Unlike you I care about the whole woman, not just the germ-filled
> vagina. I know the clitoris of fallen women (like you) is an
> impediment to Salvation. That's why they should be removed from
> whores, tramps, and lesbians.

No true Lesbian would ever submit.....

> > I've forwarded your posts....
> > When evidence shows what is going on, you and yours will be arrested,
> > including keesha.....
>
> Keesha? She's been my strongest opponent all along. You've managed to
> corrupt even her, a Woman of God. Fortunately she knew enough to
> fulfill her duty as a Christian and defer to me as a man and Spiritual
> Leader of our flock. I also know that you're just talking out of your
> witch's hat.

If she doesn't break away from you, your crimes will drag her down too......

> God will protect me from all harm. Even if I am
> assassinated by a crazed lesbian terrorist, which is likely, Brother
> Buck will continue with the Holy Clitoridectomies as soon as I remove
> his penis and testicles. You can't say I'm not playing fairly. I
> purify both men and women whose Sacred Reproductive Organs God Almighty
> has cursed.

You mutilate women from your misogynistic loathing and contempt, you will
mutilate a few men to cover up your iniquity,

> > I am hardly filthy; I just bathed in soothing lavenar oil........
>
> But you have picked up germs from every one of your sexual partners --
> and of THEIR sexual partners. Homosexuality is a pyramid of corruption
> and filth.

Last pap smear and culture were normal....

> > As a woman, as a human being, yes I do...and I will continue to interfere
> > with your mind contolling, body torturing and genital mutilating cult of
> > Satanic fears....
>
> You haven't changed one woman's opinion yet. The waiting list for Holy
> Clitoridectomies gets longer by the day. My preaching must be more
> persuasive than your pornographic rambling about "inner peace" and
> "pleasures." Lesbians know that homosexuality is ultimately
> frustrating. Then they come see me and I will purify them inside.

You prey upon damaged psyches.
When keesha comes to power, she will close you down.....

> > Bone density was done a few weeks ago and it is that of a younger woman
>
> That's because you're siphoning the fluids of younger women. You're a
> lesbian vampire. One day your evil will cease!

No, it is because I live a healthy Lesbian lifestyle....

> > According to you......and you are the father of lies....
>

> No, old witch. I am Reverend Dr. Luciferian Cultish Liar!

> > It does not, desecrating the works of the Creator to work out your own
> > destructive impulses is evil......
>
> I am cleansing a Christian brother by removing useless dead wood from
> his body to allow him to focus on Spiritual matters, while I inseminate
> his adoring wife with my pure Sanctified Seed.

You are becoming more and more like David Koresh.
Since you are in San Francisco, perhaps a group of Lesbian Viiganantes ought to
visit your establishments and free the mentally enslaved?
We could bring them to our new Camp Lurlean Tucker, dedicated to reversing the
effetcts of abuse by men in cults....

> Your gullible sex slave
> Dumb Dora is thrilled by the idea of men having a penectomy, as most
> man-hating lesbians are. She's brought up the subject several times.
> Brother Buck can set the example for her by undergoing Penile
> Purification first.

Poor Buck.
He deserves better.

> Then maybe she'll start feeling burdened by her
> diseased clitoris and come to me so I can lighten her load with laser
> beams.

She has been lightened, of her ovaries.....

> > It is mutilation.
>
> No! It's purification. God has chosen me to purify whores, tramps,
> cheating wives, and lesbians.

It is homophobia, misogyny, and mutilation

> Sign up today and show your sisters in
> sin that you care more about pleasing God than pleasuring Satan and his
> united covens of clitoris-worshipping whores. Throw your clitoris in
> Satan's face and tell him he can no longer control you by controlling
> it!
>
> > By law and international treaty it is mutilation. Your church needs to be
> > rounded up and exiled.....
>
> But it will take control of this country and build a Holy
> Clitoridectomy Clinic in ever sizable city.

LOL!
President CLinton will never allow it...

> In New Sodom there will
> have to be at least four to cleanse all the nasty lesbians there.

Were you to try, dykes on bikes would make short work of your efforts......

> > I'm a twisted bondage master as well as a Horny Man.
>
> You have been warned before about tampering with my Holiness Preaching,
> you ancient forger. A Holy Laser Clitoridectomy will remove those
> subversive urges from your warped mind.

A shame that you will never get the chance.....while I will be devoting my wealth
to bring up a generation of women and women ministers opposed to you....

> Laying Satan,
>
> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Holy Man of Pudenda

L'Amazone

Feb 20, 2006, 5:18:33 PM2/20/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> L'Amazone, apolished, liberal, brilliant and striking-looking Lesbian,
>
> > Disgusting. Mutilating

WHich fortunately will stop.
Thruway, you've made me a woman with a mission

Only a day after purchasing the land for Camp Keesha Holloway in Rasselas,
Pennsylvania, I've lucked onto an old inn in the Hunter , New York area for Camp
Lurlean Tucker.

A bit of paint, some new linens, and a few images of Sappho and we will be ready
to open and deal with those poor women who were victimized in the spirit by your
gruesome organization.

Camp Keesha, with it's mission in guiding pure young women into lives of both
ministry and knowing not man, requires the pouring of some footers and placement
of mudular housing, as well as refurbishing a large hay barn as a lecture
hall/social centre..

Camp Lurlean will be able to offer recreation on the Ski Slopes at Hunter
Mountain, as well as use of Tannersville Lake in better weather..

Just as Keesha inspired me to do the camp programme, you inspired me to
accelerate it.

On behalf of the young women who will embrace purity and "know not man," I thank
you for the inspiration.

L'Amazone

Feb 20, 2006, 6:09:26 PM2/20/06

L'Amazone wrote:

> "Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:
>
> > L'Amazone, a polished, liberal, brilliant and striking-looking Lesbian,

Oh, a reminder to Bard Kesnit and our friends here who support the NCB Foundation;

We have a fundraiser/PR event coming up at the Newport Yacht Club. I will be
attending; it is black tie or formal gowns.
Schedule:
Cocktails 630-730 pacific
Opening Remarks by Guest of Honour(vp hopeful Sheila Kuehl).
Dinner: 7:30
Dancing after dinner, open bar.
Music by: Jann Arden and Rachael Yamagata(we have two ballrooms reserved)

Proceeds to the "Know not man" late teen purity programme for college aged women.

Natalie Clifford Barney
Chairperson;
The Natalie Clifford Barney Foundation
Supporting:
Camp Martina: for young women who are tennis athletes
Camp Romaine: for young women who are artists
Camp Renee Vivien: for young women who are writers
Camp Hilary: for those interested in political science
Camp Keesha Holloway: for young women interested in ministry
Camp Lurlean Tucker: for young women who endured misogynistic cults.

Bill Baker

Feb 22, 2006, 12:54:12 AM2/22/06
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:42:13 -0700, Art Deco <art_...@127.0.0.1> wrote in
message news:<180220061842138975Art Deco
<art_...@127.0.0.1>rt_...@127.0.0.1>...

> Dr. Thurgood Tucker <father...@wowmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Art Deco wrote:
>>
>>> Don't you have a clitorectamy to perform, kook?
>>
>>I'm not a kook. Bill Baker is the kook around here.
>
> All available evidence points in the opposite direction, kook.
>
>>He will be voted
>>into the Kooks' hall of Shame by Our Holy Church tomorrow.
>
> Pleace to vote moi in as well, and then post a lits of the entire hall
> of shame to AUK.

Wow, I'm so honored! To be voted as a kook by a kook!

>>If you mean
>>Holy Clitoridectomy, I won't be cleansing any fallen whores until the
>>clinic re-opens on Wednesday. Do you want to sign up for some healing
>>surgery?
>
> Stay FAR away from me, kook.

There's no such thing. Max is just putting on an act for all of us. The
"church" he belongs to, the First Universal Christian Kingdom, is a
fictitious business, registered by one Max Herman Varazslo. Just do a
last name search on Varazslo at http://services.sfgov.org/bns/start.asp.

--
Thurgood lie #8:
"The uncircumcised are uncontrollably lustful. Their filthy foreskins

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Feb 23, 2006, 10:46:43 PM2/23/06
L'Amazone, a centuries-old lesbian vampire, crawled out of her moldy
coffin long enough to sputter:

> They are not diseased.

They certainly are -- and so are you! Whores and lesbians have turned
their Sacred Reproductive Organs into superhighways of sin. You've
invited legions of demons in through the doggy door. God didn't create
a woman's vagina to take on fingers, tongues, and phallic devices. He
created each one for it's owner's lawfully wedded husband's penis --
and for the purpose of procreation only. Any woman who dares misuse
her vagina ought to lose her pleasure privileges. With my Holy Laser
Beams I don't actually "cut" the clitoris. I cauterize the nerves.
You could call the technique Holy Clitoral Cauterization. Either way
the results are the same. Women who can't rein in their lusts and keep
their legs shut are given the gift of pudendal peace. We douse the
fires of lust in their loins once and for all. We snip the wires that
facilitate promiscuity. What could possibly be wrong with that?
Nothing! Until you've gotten over your ugly lesbian pride and
submitted to my Holy Laser Fire you have no right to complain. Women
want access to Holy Clitoridectomy and they deserve to have it.

> You are, you ftwisted misogynist who is destined for a federal cell...

Who's going to put me there? You? Don't make me laugh. I don't hate
women. I LOVE women. That's why I offer them Pudendal Purification.
I remove the devil's stepladder from their rotten vaginas. Do you
realize how many different sexual partners most trollops have had? Do
you know how promiscuous the average lesbian is? Because they take on
the germs of each of their sexual partners, their filthy vaginas often
smell like sewers! What I'm doing is cleansing fallen women, getting
them out of the bed of iniquity and back on their feet, preferably in
their kitchens. That's where women belong -- not in a whorehouse or a
lesbian sex club.

> Too bad, the world condemns it.....

God condemns the world! The women I purify through Holy Clitoridectomy
will save them from damnation in the fires of hell.

> Yes, we can and are......

I performed seven procedures today. I would have performed eight of my
last patient hadn't chickened out on me. She's over fifty -- about
your age, I'm sure -- and begged me to let her enjoy one last orgasm
before I blasted her filthy clitoris into the stratosphere with my
white-hot laser gun. I thought she wanted to masturbate and started to
walk away to give her a few minutes of privacy to do so. But she had
other ideas. She grabbed my arm and told me she'd heard about the
fabulous Tucker-gasms that I give my beloved Lurlean on our wedding
nights. See how depraved fallen women are? She wanted to make some
kind of sexual contact with me, a Man of Almighty God, and actually
thought I might oblige her. I naturally refused, but I offered her the
use of a vibrating wand we have in the cleansing clinic that I
sometimes use to calm pelvic anxiety in women. She told me she'd never
seen such machinery before and pleased with me to demonstrate its use
to her. I saw no harm in giving her one last tiny fling before
embarking on a twenty- to thirty-year period of purity, so I guided the
wand toward her exposed vulva and turned up the speed slightly to ease
the tension in her body. She quickly grabbed the wand and pushed it
farther inside her vagina, careful to stimulate her
soon-to-be-vaporized clitoris with its flat side. She began bucking
her hips in a most lewd and vulgar fashion as I gently shook the wand
back and forth to keep pace with her thrusts. Within minutes she began
moaning and flailing her legs as the first waves of a mighty
mechanically induced Thunder-gasm began rising in her loins. She
literally impaled herself on the wand and took hold of my lab coat to
draw me closer to her face. She actually tried to kiss me as her first
of six strong Tucker-gasms washed over her, but I rebuffed her advance.
She cried out in ecstasy as I rammed the wand deep into her now
sopping crevice and pushed her past the point of no return. A few
more hard pushes and my hand was drenched by her thickly-flowing
vaginal fluids. Like a bitch in heat she found she couldn't stop
thrashing and writhing as I teased her eager, aching clitoris with the
wand, thus protracting her pleasure.

"You just can't get enough of my Tucker-gasms, can you, Margot?" I
asked. "You want more, don't you? That's how whores are -- never
satisfied. That's why you keep hopping from bed to bed -- and from man
to man -- and why you've fallen victim to evil lesbian vampires? Tell
me the Truth now, tramp. Admit what you are and what you like to do --
how eager you are to degrade yourself any way you can."

"Oh yes, Dr. Tucker! Yes! I need more! And not only more but faster
and harder and deeper inside my hot, wet..." and here she used obscene
words that I refuse to repeat here. I am too good, pure, and holy even
to quote such ugly words.

"No!" I thundered, removing the wand from her now gaping hole. "You've
come here to be cleansed. You've had enough orgasms for ten lifetimes
-- enough men, enough women, enough fingers, enough tongues, enough
dildoes, enough vibrators, enough strange penises, enough magic wands
FOREVER! Now lie back, spread your legs and prepare to receive a
Cleansing Holy Laser Clitoriectomy!" I quickly turned off the
vibrating wand and picked up the laser. Margot closed her legs, rolled
over, and told me there was no way I was going to separate her from her
sick "pleasure." She offered me filthy sexual favors on the spot. I
refused them of course. Her perverted lust sated, at least for the
time being, she got up, grabbed her clothes, and prepared to leave
without sacrificing her diseased clitoris for the Greater Glory of God.
I restrained her but she quickly shook loose from my grasp.

"Nothing doing, Holy Joe!" she shouted, adding a few more expletives
after that that I can't repeat for decency's sake as she headed for the
door. "You're insane if you think you're going to deprive me of my
rights as a woman and as a human being."

"But you'll burn in hell forever if you continue the way you're going
now -- licking, sucking, screwing, whoring, barhopping, clubbing, and
going to a different orgy every night of the week!"

"I don't give a damn!" she retorted. "The pleasure I get from all
those things more than makes up for any price I'll have to pay in the
hereafter. I need sex and I'm going to get it."

"Go ahead then -- but don't expect to get one red cent of your money
back. Holy Clitoridectomy fees are non-refundable. Now out with you
-- and don't come back until you're ready to quit the clit!"

Princess Keesha has also threatened to disfellowship me from God's One
True Church because in her opinion I'm ot practicing bona fide Faith
Healing. Well, I say just let her. If she doesn't think tramps,
whores, and lesbians NEED Holy Clitoridectomy, she's wrong, royal blood
or not! Lurlean, Sunshine, and I, along with our children, will secede
from their Church and establish the Family United in Christ's Kingdom.
The gates of hell won't prevail against it!

> It is a sex club, baby factory and mutilation clinic...it is a CULT!

No, old woman, it's God's Only TRUE Church -- and Jesus Christ wants
woman who want to have sex but can't have children to have a Holy Laser
Clitoridectomy at our New Order Christian Liberation Interfaith Temple
clinic.

> That is not Satanic.

Yes, it is. Lesbians are demon-possessed. No woman in her right mind
wants to lick, lap, or suck another woman's private parts.

> You are the prince of lies...

No, Aunt Bagitha, I am Holy Dr. TRUTH, Man of God and expert laser
wielder.

> "Useless as suppliers of seed"...what a charming way to describe women.....

I was using that expression to describe men, not women. I'm an equal
opportunity purifier.

> Too bad for you, more and more older women are learnign to revel in their
> sexuality.....

They are Satan's whores and must be cleansed. I offer them the Holy
Laser Cleansing they so desperately need.

> Clever play on worlds, DR Cultic Perv....

I am the Reverend Dr. TRUTH. The women are fighting to get to the head
of the line, with the exception of Margot, who obviously backslid into
the devil's clutches. If she doesn't see the error of her ways, she'll
go to hell and burn in agony for all eternity. A quick flick of the
laser could save her soul from perdition.

> A sweeping generalization about Lesbian sexual behaviour and largely untrue.....

That may be what the Satanic lesbian agenda says, but it's definitely
True!

> Size matters to straight women, it seems.

That's why lesbians buy those monster dildoes at sex shops. No man can
please you no matter what they have or do.

> Feeling a bit inadequate, are we?

Not on your life. I can give any woman thunderous Tucker-gasms just by
touching her hand if I want to.

> I am spiritual,

And possessed by evil spirits from the Pit of Hell.

> and Christian in my lifestyle,

Liar! Lesbians can't be Christians. Christ Jesus preached against
fornication. Your lifestyle is sinful and wicked. Vampires will go to
hell.

> and an unrepentant Lesbian.....

That I'll believe. The unrepentant will burn in hell for all time.

> I am spending a hundred thousand to open the camps to save young women from
> falling into your vile satanic traps....

That's a lie too. And you can't use Princess Keesha's name or title to
promote wickedness.

> We have peace, you do not.....

I have PERFECT peace. You have uncontrollable lusts that get the
better of you every time. That's why you refuse to part with your
dirty clitoris. That's why you're a predatory vampire bat ruled by her
forked tongue and nothing else. That's why you're so hateful to me and
the other True Christians who've been trying to save your soul for
years.

> I don't. Another lie, brought to you by Dr Lucifer Tucker, , Prince of Lies.....

I'm Dr. THURGOOD Tucker and I embody the Truth. Vampires are
interested in what they can get out of other people, not how they can
help them get to Holy Heaven.

> No true Lesbian would ever submit.....

Many already have. Lesbian lust is boring and dull. Most lesbians
seek a way out. Many sleep with men. At least a few seek me out to
perform a Cleansing Laser Clitoridectomy. Praise the Lord! God puts
even the slimiest worms under conviction sometimes!

> If she doesn't break away from you, your crimes will drag her down too......

God will deal with her harshly if she gets in my way. She won't be the
first princess to topple off her throne for taking on the Men of God.
A man's word is final.

> You mutilate women from your misogynistic loathing and contempt,

No. I've told you -- I PURIFY fallen women and put their lives back on
track.

> you will mutilate a few men to cover up your iniquity,

No. I will purify men whose penises are no longer necessary for Sacred
Reproductive Purposes. That is why God created them after all.

> Last pap smear and culture were normal....

For a lesbian maybe. Your private parts are full of corruption.
Demons rule over them.

> You prey upon damaged psyches.

I repair them. It's the lesbian desires that cause the damage in the
first place.

> When keesha comes to power, she will close you down.....

Why should she? Like all God-fearing women, she will see the Good that
I have done.

> No, it is because I live a healthy Lesbian lifestyle....

There is no such thing. Lesbianism is a thoroughly unhealthy
lifestyle. It kills women and brings down the Wrath of God on all
humanity.

> You are becoming more and more like David Koresh.

I am nothing like that wicked cult leader. I don't sleep with
children.

> Since you are in San Francisco, perhaps a group of Lesbian Viiganantes ought to
> visit your establishments and free the mentally enslaved?

They're afraid of me. God will protect me from them. I know many of
them are terrorists.

> We could bring them to our new Camp Lurlean Tucker, dedicated to reversing the
> effetcts of abuse by men in cults....

You can't use my wife's beautiful name to promote homosexual filth and
depravity either. Give it up, old bag. The cause of Righteousness is
winning over the forces of evil -- INCLUDING lesbian lust! It's an
ABOMINATION in God's sight!

> Poor Buck.
> He deserves better.

He is right with God. Holy Penectomy will make him a Child of Heaven.

> She has been lightened, of her ovaries.....

God removed her name from the Book of Life when she destroyed her
precious living eggs. It may take a Clitoridectomy to put it back. If
her name isn't found in the Book of Life on Judgment Day, she will be
hurled into the Flames of Hell. So will you!

> It is homophobia, misogyny, and mutilation

No, old bat, it's SANCTIFICATION!

> LOL!
> President CLinton will never allow it...

I will dynamite her whorehouse and put an end to her tyranny of
debauchery.

> Were you to try, dykes on bikes would make short work of your efforts......

They will cycle into my healing arms and willingly give up their
wounded wigglers.

> A shame that you will never get the chance.....while I will be devoting my wealth
> to bring up a generation of women and women ministers opposed to you....

God will strike you down eventually. I will dance on your grave -- if
I can bear the stench of your rotten vagina even after you've been
embalmed. Chloroform couldn't kill that odor!

Laying the FULL and HOLY Gospel Truth on the line for lesbian hag
witches every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of Righteous Clitoral Cleansing
Sign up for one today!

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction absolutely prohibited.

purple...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2006, 11:10:03 PM2/23/06
Since when is a clitoris a "Sacred Reproductive Vessel"???

Bill Baker

Feb 24, 2006, 3:22:55 AM2/24/06
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:46:43 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> wrote in message

Disclaimer: Thurgood's post is just an act put on by a character. Do not
take what he says seriously.

> L'Amazone, a centuries-old lesbian vampire, crawled out of her moldy
> coffin long enough to sputter:
>
>> They are not diseased.
>
> They certainly are -- and so are you! Whores and lesbians have turned
> their Sacred Reproductive Organs into superhighways of sin. You've
> invited legions of demons in through the doggy door. God didn't create
> a woman's vagina to take on fingers, tongues, and phallic devices. He
> created each one for it's owner's lawfully wedded husband's penis --
> and for the purpose of procreation only. Any woman who dares misuse
> her vagina ought to lose her pleasure privileges. With my Holy Laser
> Beams I don't actually "cut" the clitoris. I cauterize the nerves.
> You could call the technique Holy Clitoral Cauterization. Either way
> the results are the same. Women who can't rein in their lusts and keep
> their legs shut are given the gift of pudendal peace. We douse the
> fires of lust in their loins once and for all. We snip the wires that
> facilitate promiscuity. What could possibly be wrong with that?
> Nothing! Until you've gotten over your ugly lesbian pride and
> submitted to my Holy Laser Fire you have no right to complain. Women
> want access to Holy Clitoridectomy and they deserve to have it.

If you advocate such a surgical procedure for a woman, shouldn't you also
advocate abortions as well? After all, women seek those in far greater
numbers than clitoridectomies.

>> You are, you ftwisted misogynist who is destined for a federal cell...
>
> Who's going to put me there? You? Don't make me laugh. I don't hate
> women. I LOVE women. That's why I offer them Pudendal Purification.
> I remove the devil's stepladder from their rotten vaginas. Do you
> realize how many different sexual partners most trollops have had? Do
> you know how promiscuous the average lesbian is? Because they take on
> the germs of each of their sexual partners, their filthy vaginas often
> smell like sewers!

Not the ones that douche regularly.

> What I'm doing is cleansing fallen women, getting them out of the bed of
> iniquity and back on their feet, preferably in their kitchens. That's
> where women belong -- not in a whorehouse or a lesbian sex club.

Why not? Don't you think that women should be allowed to choose where
they spend their time? And who knows, if you allow them to choose, they
just might end up at your church.

>> Too bad, the world condemns it.....
>
> God condemns the world! The women I purify through Holy Clitoridectomy
> will save them from damnation in the fires of hell.

Not everyone believes in hell, you know. If you're out to save the world,
you should provide proof that such a place exists. Otherwise, you're
going to look like someone who drew a square on the pavement and screams,
"Hot lava! Hot lava!" at anyone who walks inside of it.

Wow, you should write pornography. But you know, no real Christian would
ever admit to that, even if they did do it.

> Princess Keesha has also threatened to disfellowship me from God's One
> True Church because in her opinion I'm ot practicing bona fide Faith
> Healing. Well, I say just let her. If she doesn't think tramps,
> whores, and lesbians NEED Holy Clitoridectomy, she's wrong, royal blood
> or not! Lurlean, Sunshine, and I, along with our children, will secede
> from their Church and establish the Family United in Christ's Kingdom.
> The gates of hell won't prevail against it!

Will that go on the t-shirts as well?

>> It is a sex club, baby factory and mutilation clinic...it is a CULT!
>
> No, old woman, it's God's Only TRUE Church -- and Jesus Christ wants
> woman who want to have sex but can't have children to have a Holy Laser
> Clitoridectomy at our New Order Christian Liberation Interfaith Temple
> clinic.

If you can get him to talk to me like that, I just might be convinced.

>> That is not Satanic.
>
> Yes, it is. Lesbians are demon-possessed. No woman in her right mind
> wants to lick, lap, or suck another woman's private parts.

Why not?

>> You are the prince of lies...
>
> No, Aunt Bagitha, I am Holy Dr. TRUTH, Man of God and expert laser
> wielder.
>
>> "Useless as suppliers of seed"...what a charming way to describe
>> women.....
>
> I was using that expression to describe men, not women. I'm an equal
> opportunity purifier.
>
>> Too bad for you, more and more older women are learnign to revel in
>> their sexuality.....
>
> They are Satan's whores and must be cleansed. I offer them the Holy
> Laser Cleansing they so desperately need.
>
>> Clever play on worlds, DR Cultic Perv....
>
> I am the Reverend Dr. TRUTH. The women are fighting to get to the head
> of the line, with the exception of Margot, who obviously backslid into
> the devil's clutches. If she doesn't see the error of her ways, she'll
> go to hell and burn in agony for all eternity. A quick flick of the
> laser could save her soul from perdition.

Perhaps, but aren't there other sins she could commit? And didn't you say
that a woman can still get pleasure from intercourse without a clit?

>> A sweeping generalization about Lesbian sexual behaviour and largely
>> untrue.....
>
> That may be what the Satanic lesbian agenda says, but it's definitely
> True!

True for some, maybe. Tell me, have you met all of the lesbians in the
world?

>> Size matters to straight women, it seems.
>
> That's why lesbians buy those monster dildoes at sex shops. No man can
> please you no matter what they have or do.

I know women who have dildoes who still enjoy sex with men. They say that
nothing compares to having a real man, and they just use the dildoes when
a man isn't available.

>> Feeling a bit inadequate, are we?
>
> Not on your life. I can give any woman thunderous Tucker-gasms just by
> touching her hand if I want to.

That's a neat trick. Do you do it in public often?

>> I am spiritual,
>
> And possessed by evil spirits from the Pit of Hell.

Doesn't sound like she believes that.

>> and Christian in my lifestyle,
>
> Liar! Lesbians can't be Christians. Christ Jesus preached against
> fornication. Your lifestyle is sinful and wicked. Vampires will go to
> hell.

How can a wife be guilty of fornication?

>> and an unrepentant Lesbian.....
>
> That I'll believe. The unrepentant will burn in hell for all time.
>
>> I am spending a hundred thousand to open the camps to save young women
>> from falling into your vile satanic traps....
>
> That's a lie too. And you can't use Princess Keesha's name or title to
> promote wickedness.
>
>> We have peace, you do not.....
>
> I have PERFECT peace. You have uncontrollable lusts that get the better
> of you every time. That's why you refuse to part with your dirty
> clitoris. That's why you're a predatory vampire bat ruled by her forked
> tongue and nothing else. That's why you're so hateful to me and the
> other True Christians who've been trying to save your soul for years.

Couldn't you also say that you have uncontrollable lusts that cause you to
want to make fourteen babies?

>> I don't. Another lie, brought to you by Dr Lucifer Tucker, , Prince of
>> Lies.....
>
> I'm Dr. THURGOOD Tucker and I embody the Truth. Vampires are interested
> in what they can get out of other people, not how they can help them get
> to Holy Heaven.

On the contrary, many people love to show their sexual partners heaven.

>> No true Lesbian would ever submit.....
>
> Many already have. Lesbian lust is boring and dull. Most lesbians seek
> a way out. Many sleep with men. At least a few seek me out to perform
> a Cleansing Laser Clitoridectomy. Praise the Lord! God puts even the
> slimiest worms under conviction sometimes!

How do you know lesbian sex is boring and dull? Have you ever had any?

>> If she doesn't break away from you, your crimes will drag her down
>> too......
>
> God will deal with her harshly if she gets in my way. She won't be the
> first princess to topple off her throne for taking on the Men of God. A
> man's word is final.

You're not selling your church too well, Thurgood.

>> You mutilate women from your misogynistic loathing and contempt,
>
> No. I've told you -- I PURIFY fallen women and put their lives back on
> track.
>
>> you will mutilate a few men to cover up your iniquity,
>
> No. I will purify men whose penises are no longer necessary for Sacred
> Reproductive Purposes. That is why God created them after all.

Then what do you call the yellow liquid that comes out the end of them?

>> Last pap smear and culture were normal....
>
> For a lesbian maybe. Your private parts are full of corruption. Demons
> rule over them.

I've never seen a demon. Got a picture of one you could send me?

>> You prey upon damaged psyches.
>
> I repair them. It's the lesbian desires that cause the damage in the
> first place.

How do you know that? Maybe it's rejection by society that causes it?

>> When keesha comes to power, she will close you down.....
>
> Why should she? Like all God-fearing women, she will see the Good that
> I have done.

Then why are you talking about leaving the church?

>> No, it is because I live a healthy Lesbian lifestyle....
>
> There is no such thing. Lesbianism is a thoroughly unhealthy lifestyle.
> It kills women and brings down the Wrath of God on all humanity.

When has lesbianism ever been responsible for a death?

>> You are becoming more and more like David Koresh.
>
> I am nothing like that wicked cult leader. I don't sleep with children.

Is that the only example you can give how you're different from David
Koresh?

>> Since you are in San Francisco, perhaps a group of Lesbian Viiganantes
>> ought to visit your establishments and free the mentally enslaved?
>
> They're afraid of me. God will protect me from them. I know many of
> them are terrorists.

Maybe Osama bin Laden should have turned to them...

>> We could bring them to our new Camp Lurlean Tucker, dedicated to
>> reversing the effetcts of abuse by men in cults....
>
> You can't use my wife's beautiful name to promote homosexual filth and
> depravity either. Give it up, old bag. The cause of Righteousness is
> winning over the forces of evil -- INCLUDING lesbian lust! It's an
> ABOMINATION in God's sight!

I don't seem to be able to find the phrase "lesbian lust" anywhere in the
Bible.

>> Poor Buck.
>> He deserves better.
>
> He is right with God. Holy Penectomy will make him a Child of Heaven.
>
>> She has been lightened, of her ovaries.....
>
> God removed her name from the Book of Life when she destroyed her
> precious living eggs. It may take a Clitoridectomy to put it back. If
> her name isn't found in the Book of Life on Judgment Day, she will be
> hurled into the Flames of Hell. So will you!

Well, why don't you prove this hell exists?

>> It is homophobia, misogyny, and mutilation
>
> No, old bat, it's SANCTIFICATION!
>
>> LOL!
>> President CLinton will never allow it...
>
> I will dynamite her whorehouse and put an end to her tyranny of
> debauchery.

Careful of discussing illegal activities on Usenet. Especially when it
comes to killing someone. Besides, doesn't the Bible say, "Thou shalt not
kill"?

>> Were you to try, dykes on bikes would make short work of your
>> efforts......
>
> They will cycle into my healing arms and willingly give up their wounded
> wigglers.

Hee hee..."wounded wigglers".

>> A shame that you will never get the chance.....while I will be devoting
>> my wealth to bring up a generation of women and women ministers opposed
>> to you....
>
> God will strike you down eventually. I will dance on your grave -- if I
> can bear the stench of your rotten vagina even after you've been
> embalmed. Chloroform couldn't kill that odor!

So you've actually smelled her vagina?

> Laying the FULL and HOLY Gospel Truth on the line for lesbian hag
> witches every day,
>

> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Holy Man of Righteous Clitoral Cleansing Sign up for one today!
>
> © 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom All rights reserved.
> Unauthorized reproduction absolutely prohibited.

--
Bushism 2-1:
"A submarine could take this place out."

curtsybear

Feb 24, 2006, 10:50:12 AM2/24/06
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.politics.homosexuality.]

On 2006-02-24, Dr. Thurgood Tucker <father...@wowmail.com> wrote:
> Princess Keesha has also threatened to disfellowship me from God's One
> True Church because in her opinion I'm ot practicing bona fide Faith
> Healing. Well, I say just let her. If she doesn't think tramps,
> whores, and lesbians NEED Holy Clitoridectomy, she's wrong, royal blood
> or not! Lurlean, Sunshine, and I, along with our children, will secede
> from their Church and establish the Family United in Christ's Kingdom.
> The gates of hell won't prevail against it!

Perhaps an alternate name might be Christ's Lesbianism-Inhibiting
Truncation Service Liberating All Sluts and Harlots for Eternal
Repentance and Sanctification?

--
"When my daddy got wind of all that, both he and my mama complained to
the principal to get this woman burnt at the stake for teaching heresy at

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Feb 24, 2006, 10:23:03 PM2/24/06
curtsybear, a smooth-tongued homosexual with firm buns just begging to
be beaten, wrote:

> Perhaps an alternate name might be Christ's Lesbianism-Inhibiting
> Truncation Service Liberating All Sluts and Harlots for Eternal
> Repentance and Sanctification?

That's too long to remember for one thing, and for another we don't
"slash" clitorides. We don't even target lesbians exclusively. After
seeing how Margot reacted to my simple Touch of Heaven yesterday, I've
been thinking that the best way to straighten out disturbed lesbians
might be to introduce them to the Holy Tucker-gasm. With the Vibrating
Wand of Vaginal Healing I could do that without dreaming of being
unfaithful to my beloved wife Lurlean. With my skilled surgeon's hands
I can aim the wand at exactly the right angle to produce intense
prolonged spasms of pleasure. After even one such sense-shattering
encounter no woman would ever want to go back to fingers and tongues
again. They might become addicted to gadgets, however, if I'm not
careful. I've asked God to grant me a special dispensation from the
Holy Commandment against adultery so I can use my Mighty Member to give
women unforettable, irresistible Tucker-gasms. I'm not sure what He
might say. I can assure everyone I have only a lesbian's best
interests at heart. In my heart I love only my beautiful Lurlean. And
my adorabler Sunshine -- but in a completely different way, of course.

> "When my daddy got wind of all that, both he and my mama complained to
> the principal to get this woman burnt at the stake for teaching heresy at
> school" -- Lurlean Tucker explains why her parents only attended one PTA
> meeting, after which their invitations seemed to get 'lost in the mail'.

Lurlean's parents played an active part in her school's PTA. They took
her out of public school and put her in a private Christian academy
where she was taught to fear God and keep His Commandments -- often
with the Rod of Correction in full swing.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for those eagerly achin' for a
breakin' every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Righteous Man of Almighty God

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom

All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Feb 24, 2006, 10:23:50 PM2/24/06
be beaten, wrote:

> Perhaps an alternate name might be Christ's Lesbianism-Inhibiting
> Truncation Service Liberating All Sluts and Harlots for Eternal
> Repentance and Sanctification?

That's too long to remember for one thing, and for another we don't

"slash" clitorides. We don't even target lesbians exclusively. After
seeing how Margot reacted to my simple Touch of Heaven yesterday, I've
been thinking that the best way to straighten out disturbed lesbians
might be to introduce them to the Holy Tucker-gasm. With the Vibrating
Wand of Vaginal Healing I could do that without dreaming of being
unfaithful to my beloved wife Lurlean. With my skilled surgeon's hands
I can aim the wand at exactly the right angle to produce intense
prolonged spasms of pleasure. After even one such sense-shattering
encounter no woman would ever want to go back to fingers and tongues
again. They might become addicted to gadgets, however, if I'm not
careful. I've asked God to grant me a special dispensation from the
Holy Commandment against adultery so I can use my Mighty Member to give
women unforettable, irresistible Tucker-gasms. I'm not sure what He
might say. I can assure everyone I have only a lesbian's best
interests at heart. In my heart I love only my beautiful Lurlean. And
my adorabler Sunshine -- but in a completely different way, of course.

> "When my daddy got wind of all that, both he and my mama complained to
> the principal to get this woman burnt at the stake for teaching heresy at
> school" -- Lurlean Tucker explains why her parents only attended one PTA
> meeting, after which their invitations seemed to get 'lost in the mail'.

Lurlean's parents played an active part in her school's PTA. They took

her out of public school and put her in a private Christian academy
where she was taught to fear God and keep His Commandments -- often
with the Rod of Correction in full swing.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for those eagerly achin' for a

breakin' every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH

Righteous Man of Almighty God

© 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

Bill Baker

Feb 25, 2006, 1:38:24 AM2/25/06
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:23:50 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

Disclaimer: Thurgood's post is just an act put on by a character. Do not
take what he says seriously.

> curtsybear, a smooth-tongued homosexual with firm buns just begging to

> be beaten, wrote:
>
>> Perhaps an alternate name might be Christ's Lesbianism-Inhibiting
>> Truncation Service Liberating All Sluts and Harlots for Eternal
>> Repentance and Sanctification?
>
> That's too long to remember for one thing, and for another we don't
> "slash" clitorides. We don't even target lesbians exclusively. After
> seeing how Margot reacted to my simple Touch of Heaven yesterday, I've
> been thinking that the best way to straighten out disturbed lesbians
> might be to introduce them to the Holy Tucker-gasm. With the Vibrating
> Wand of Vaginal Healing I could do that without dreaming of being
> unfaithful to my beloved wife Lurlean. With my skilled surgeon's hands
> I can aim the wand at exactly the right angle to produce intense
> prolonged spasms of pleasure. After even one such sense-shattering
> encounter no woman would ever want to go back to fingers and tongues
> again. They might become addicted to gadgets, however, if I'm not
> careful. I've asked God to grant me a special dispensation from the
> Holy Commandment against adultery so I can use my Mighty Member to give
> women unforettable, irresistible Tucker-gasms. I'm not sure what He
> might say.

Well, he might say that even though you may not be committing adultery by
lusting after her, you might be causing her to lust after you, and
therefore encouraging adultery.

> I can assure everyone I have only a lesbian's best interests at heart.
> In my heart I love only my beautiful Lurlean. And my adorabler Sunshine
> -- but in a completely different way, of course.
>

>> "When my daddy got wind of all that, both he and my mama complained to
>> the principal to get this woman burnt at the stake for teaching heresy
>> at school" -- Lurlean Tucker explains why her parents only attended one
>> PTA meeting, after which their invitations seemed to get 'lost in the
>> mail'.
>
> Lurlean's parents played an active part in her school's PTA. They took
> her out of public school and put her in a private Christian academy
> where she was taught to fear God and keep His Commandments -- often with
> the Rod of Correction in full swing.
>
> Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for those eagerly achin' for a
> breakin' every day,
>
> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Righteous Man of Almighty God
>
> © 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom All rights reserved.
> Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

--
Funny Lurlean quote #15:
"Do you know that some vampire lesbians train monster mosquito's to go out and

Bernard Hubbard

Feb 27, 2006, 2:47:13 AM2/27/06
On 23 Feb 2006 19:46:43 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> wrote:

The above story is nothing if not pure pornography and sadistic
pornography at that.

>Princess Keesha has also threatened to disfellowship me from God's One
>True Church because in her opinion I'm ot practicing bona fide Faith
>Healing. Well, I say just let her. If she doesn't think tramps,
>whores, and lesbians NEED Holy Clitoridectomy, she's wrong, royal blood
>or not! Lurlean, Sunshine, and I, along with our children, will secede
>from their Church and establish the Family United in Christ's Kingdom.
>The gates of hell won't prevail against it!

You are starting a schism within your church! Hooray, no longer will
you be able to falsely pretend to be the "Original True Church founded
by Jesus for the Black Jews"., and be lowered to the rank of CULT in
the eyes of your former Church.

>> It is a sex club, baby factory and mutilation clinic...it is a CULT!
>
>No, old woman, it's God's Only TRUE Church -- and Jesus Christ wants
>woman who want to have sex but can't have children to have a Holy Laser
>Clitoridectomy at our New Order Christian Liberation Interfaith Temple
>clinic.

How can it be "God's Only TRUE Church" when it is a breakaway group
founded by a misogynistic apostate?

And you cannot use her name in support of your New Cult, you apostate.

>> We have peace, you do not.....
>
>I have PERFECT peace. You have uncontrollable lusts that get the
>better of you every time. That's why you refuse to part with your
>dirty clitoris. That's why you're a predatory vampire bat ruled by her
>forked tongue and nothing else. That's why you're so hateful to me and
>the other True Christians who've been trying to save your soul for
>years.
>
>> I don't. Another lie, brought to you by Dr Lucifer Tucker, , Prince of Lies.....
>
>I'm Dr. THURGOOD Tucker and I embody the Truth. Vampires are
>interested in what they can get out of other people, not how they can
>help them get to Holy Heaven.
>
>> No true Lesbian would ever submit.....
>
>Many already have. Lesbian lust is boring and dull. Most lesbians
>seek a way out. Many sleep with men. At least a few seek me out to
>perform a Cleansing Laser Clitoridectomy. Praise the Lord! God puts
>even the slimiest worms under conviction sometimes!
>
>> If she doesn't break away from you, your crimes will drag her down too......
>
>God will deal with her harshly if she gets in my way. She won't be the
>first princess to topple off her throne for taking on the Men of God.
>A man's word is final.

Misanthrope. And misogynist to boot.

>> You mutilate women from your misogynistic loathing and contempt,
>
>No. I've told you -- I PURIFY fallen women and put their lives back on
>track.
>
>> you will mutilate a few men to cover up your iniquity,
>
>No. I will purify men whose penises are no longer necessary for Sacred
>Reproductive Purposes. That is why God created them after all.

So who are you planning to castrate next? Yourself I hope.

>> Last pap smear and culture were normal....
>
>For a lesbian maybe. Your private parts are full of corruption.
>Demons rule over them.
>
>> You prey upon damaged psyches.
>
>I repair them. It's the lesbian desires that cause the damage in the
>first place.
>
>> When keesha comes to power, she will close you down.....
>
>Why should she? Like all God-fearing women, she will see the Good that
>I have done.

But you have already separated from her group to found your own Cult.
Apostate.

>> No, it is because I live a healthy Lesbian lifestyle....
>
>There is no such thing. Lesbianism is a thoroughly unhealthy
>lifestyle. It kills women and brings down the Wrath of God on all
>humanity.
>
>> You are becoming more and more like David Koresh.
>
>I am nothing like that wicked cult leader. I don't sleep with
>children.
>
>> Since you are in San Francisco, perhaps a group of Lesbian Viiganantes ought to
>> visit your establishments and free the mentally enslaved?
>
>They're afraid of me. God will protect me from them. I know many of
>them are terrorists.

And you're not! How refreshing to know that God protects Religious
Terrorists. Do you believe in a Christian form of Jihad against
sinners? In that case beware as you are a sinner as well and some
other Christian may terrorize you. Perhaps Clown Princess Keesha or
one of her followers may terrorize you for being an apostate.

>> We could bring them to our new Camp Lurlean Tucker, dedicated to reversing the
>> effetcts of abuse by men in cults....
>
>You can't use my wife's beautiful name to promote homosexual filth and
>depravity either. Give it up, old bag. The cause of Righteousness is
>winning over the forces of evil -- INCLUDING lesbian lust! It's an
>ABOMINATION in God's sight!

I guess that God would see you as an abomination.

>> Poor Buck.
>> He deserves better.
>
>He is right with God. Holy Penectomy will make him a Child of Heaven.

I suppose that you charged him millions for that. Well at least he
will be able to claim the expenses off his millions of dollars tax
bill.

I thought that you had renounced Clown Princess Keesha and her
F.U.C.K. church and founded your own Family United in Christ's
Kingdom, which can be abbreviated to F.U.C.K. as well. I suggest that
you call your new church "Family United in Christ's Kingdom,
Misogynists and Ego-maniacs. or to abbreviate it F.U.C.K.M.E.

Bernard Hubbard

Feb 27, 2006, 2:58:17 AM2/27/06
On 24 Feb 2006 19:23:50 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> wrote:

>Š 2006 by the First Universal Christian Kingdom

>All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction prohibited.

you're still using FUCK as a copyright even though you are an apostate
from that sect. Surely your copyright should be in the name of
FUCKME. Family United in Christ's Kingdom, Misogynists and
Ego-maniacs.

Bill Baker

Feb 27, 2006, 3:28:24 AM2/27/06
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:47:13 +1100, Bernard Hubbard
<berna...@west.net.au> wrote in message

> The above story is nothing if not pure pornography and sadistic
> pornography at that.

"We may be fabulists, but we're not liars."
"Max Varazslo...is our publisher."
"First Universal Christian Kingdom (which is a publishing company, not a
church)"
--Princess Keesha in the ExChristian.net Forums

--
Bushism 2-23:
"I'm the master of low expectations."

curtsybear

Feb 27, 2006, 9:58:56 AM2/27/06
On 2006-02-25, Dr. Thurgood Tucker <father...@wowmail.com> wrote:
> curtsybear, a smooth-tongued homosexual with firm buns just begging to
> be beaten, wrote:

Maybe, but you aren't the one who'll be doin it, if I decide to go
that route.

> That's too long to remember for one thing, and for another we don't
> "slash" clitorides. We don't even target lesbians exclusively. After
> seeing how Margot reacted to my simple Touch of Heaven yesterday, I've
> been thinking that the best way to straighten out disturbed lesbians
> might be to introduce them to the Holy Tucker-gasm.

We haven't heard from Lurlean in a bit. Is she putting off your
once-a-year advances? Is that why you're "branching out"?

> With the Vibrating
> Wand of Vaginal Healing I could do that without dreaming of being
> unfaithful to my beloved wife Lurlean.

Well, if THAT'S the concept of "being faithful", I'd bet even the
most licentious lesbians hold a covenant of faithfulness like Bush
holds hands with his middleeast boyfriends in the garden.

> With my skilled surgeon's hands
> I can aim the wand at exactly the right angle to produce intense
> prolonged spasms of pleasure. After even one such sense-shattering
> encounter no woman would ever want to go back to fingers and tongues
> again. They might become addicted to gadgets, however, if I'm not
> careful.

You might become addicted to gadgets as well. In fact, you're
prolly already addicted to the voyeuristic thrill of the humming
and the groaning and the whole shebang, given the quite enthusiastic
sex shoppe scene you posted about the whole event. GOTCHA ALERT!
Y'all gotta "retrain" Thurgod *again*!!! GOTCHA ALERT!

> I've asked God to grant me a special dispensation from the
> Holy Commandment against adultery so I can use my Mighty Member to give
> women unforettable, irresistible Tucker-gasms. I'm not sure what He
> might say.

sHe might say that if you weren't so oddly opposed to using your
equipment with your "wife" (to the point you never touched your
seconde wife, who you keep as a pet, and only play with the third
"wife" when the planets align) then you might be allowed to play
with those lesbians. There's nothing worse than little Lurlean
sitting at home, her nether orifices collecting dust, while you
force your attentions on screaming, strapped-down lesbians. If you
were doing your "wife" proper, maybe you'd be allowed a dispensation
once in a while (like the rest of us) to go out and learn something
new, but since you abusively ignore the sexual part of the relationship,
it better not be so that you can be giving it to some OTHER little
whore.

> I can assure everyone I have only a lesbian's best
> interests at heart. In my heart I love only my beautiful Lurlean. And
> my adorabler Sunshine -- but in a completely different way, of course.

Of course. We all believe you. You wouldn't EVER say a word which
was untrue. Crap. Now I gotta go brush my teeth -- all those lies
just stink.

--
"It's our Holy Church's news letter. Every word in it is true.
You can get the latest news from other planets in that paper."

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Mar 13, 2006, 12:52:31 AM3/13/06