Re: Nonbinary Biden official Sam Brinton charged after stealing luggage at airport, using it for a month

Lock Them Up!

Dec 3, 2022, 1:20:03 AM12/3/22
In article <smsetq$o6s$9...@news.dns-netz.com>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Queers cannot be trusted.

A senior official in the Biden administration’s Department of
Energy has been charged with felony theft after allegedly
stealing a piece of luggage from the baggage claim at
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.

Sam Brinton, a biological male who identifies as nonbinary, is
accused of taking the Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325 in
September.

Following a missing bag complaint, law enforcement obtained
video surveillance footage showing Brinton taking the suitcase
from the airport’s baggage carousel.

“[Brinton] removed the blue bag’s tag and put the bag tag in the
handbag they were carrying,” the court documents read.
“Defendant then left the area at a quick pace.”

Court documents allege that Brinton did not originally check a
bag when departing from Washington heading to Minnesota.

In the weeks following, Brinton is believed to have used the
stolen bag on a trip to Europe, according to a report.

On Oct. 9, Brinton denied stealing anything but admitted to
taking the bag, telling a police officer who had called to
inquire about the incident: “If I had taken the wrong bag, I am
happy to return it, but I don’t have any clothes for another
individual. That was my clothes when I opened the bag.”

In June, Brinton announced the acceptance of a job as the
department's deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent
Fuel and Waste Disposition.

"Sam Brinton is on leave from DOE, and Dr. Kim Petry is
performing the duties of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent
Fuel and Waste Disposition," a spokesperson for the Energy
Department told Fox News.

If convicted, Brinton could be sentenced to up to five years
behind bars, $10,000, or both.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/sam-brinton-
charged-stealing-luggage-airport