Re: At least 20 fags arrested at Pride march in Manila

Ace

May 31, 2022, 12:50:03 AM5/31/22
In article <rocesm$1tif$1...@neodome.net>
coon shoot <co...@shoot.con> wrote:

> There is a need for education to eliminate homosexual pedophiles.

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police arrested at least 20
people at the Pride March in Mendiola, Manila, on Friday, June
26.

Ten members of LGBTQ+ rights group Bahaghari, 8 from other
progressive groups, and two drivers have been detained at the
Manila Police District.

They were being charged with disobedience of person in authority
in relation to Republic Act 11332, otherwise known as the Law on
Reporting of Communicable Diseases, and Batas Pambansa 880,
otherwise known as Public Assembly Act.

The protesters were observing physical distancing and other
health protocols when the police arrived to disperse them.

The police did not cite any violations while arresting the
protesters and only told them, “Nasa batas iyan na bawal iyan
(It’s in the law that it’s prohibited),” without citing any
specific law.

Prior to the the “grand mananita” themed indignation rally on
Philippine Independence Day, June 12, human right lawyers had
stressed that the Bayanihan To Heal As One Act as well as the
public health law, Republic Act No. 11332 or the Mandatory
Reporting of Notifiable Diseases Act, do not prohibit rallies.

At 10 am on Friday, the group marched from Morayta and held a
program near the Mendiola Peace Arch to “resist [President
Rodrigo] Duterte’s tyranny.”

The Bahaghari-led protest was held to celebrate Pride month and
to oppose the anti-terrorism bill.

Bahaghari spokesperson Rey Valmores-Salinas argued, while being
taken away, that they were just excercising their rights.

Salinas, who was among those arrested, said the program was
peaceful.

“Hinuli man kami ngayon, walang pandemiya, walang lockdown, at
mas lalong walang mga pasistang baboy ang makapipigil ng
pagsinag ng Bahaghari (We may have been arrested now but no
pandemic, lockdown, or facsist pigs could stop us from making
Bahaghari shine),” Salinas, who was already onboard the police
vehicle, added.

According to human rights group Karapatan, “queers have the
right to protest, speak out, and to take action against a
draconian terror law that will impact on citizens’ rights.”

“We call on PNP to #FreePride20! To all members of the LGBTQ
community and our allies, your support is very important. Let us
show them that Pride is not just about the colors that we wear,
it is about our love, our solidarity for those who fight for our
humanity,” said Karapatan secretary-general Cristina Palabay.

A video posted by Karapatan paralegel officer Jon Callueng
showed that the police also attempted to arrest an intern at
independent news group Manila Today, who was mistaken as a
protester.

This is not the first time for police to arrest protesters
during the pandemic, even if they did not violate quarantine
rules. (READ: Cops arrest 8 at anti-terrorism bill protest in
Cebu City) – with reports from Kurt Adrian dela Peña and Daniel
Asido/Rappler.com

"gay" is a personal choice.

Don't make bad choices.

https://www.rappler.com/nation/264919-cops-arrest-individuals-
pride-month-protest-manila-june-2020/

Milwaukee wiggers

Jun 12, 2022, 7:30:03 PM6/12/22
In article <t249ks$3ccq7$3...@news.freedyn.de>

Lock The FAGGOTS UP Like We Did The Japanese!

Jul 17, 2022, 3:30:04 AM7/17/22

Lock The FAGGOTS UP Like We Did The Japanese!

Feb 22, 2024, 3:30:04 AMFeb 22
In article <t2kmk6$3mncl$1...@news.freedyn.de>