BWAHAHAHA! More stupid liberal shit! Get this headline: "First homosexual caveman found"

Gays Lie And Lie And Lie...

Apr 11, 2011, 6:17:51 PM4/11/11
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8433527/
First-homosexual-caveman-found.html

Archaeologists have unearthed the 5,000-year-old remains of what
they believe may have been the world's oldest known gay caveman.

The male body – said to date back to between 2900-2500BC – was
discovered buried in a way normally reserved only for women of
the Corded Ware culture in the Copper Age.

The skeleton was found in a Prague suburb in the Czech Republic
with its head pointing eastwards and surrounded by domestic
jugs, rituals only previously seen in female graves.

"From history and ethnology, we know that people from this
period took funeral rites very seriously so it is highly
unlikely that this positioning was a mistake," said lead
archaeologist Kamila Remisova Vesinova.

"Far more likely is that he was a man with a different sexual
orientation, homosexual or transsexual," she added.

According to Corded Ware culture which began in the late Stone
Age and culminated in the Bronze Age, men were traditionally
buried lying on their right side with their heads pointing
towards the west, and women on their left sides with their heads
pointing towards the east. Both sexes would be put into a
crouching position.

The men would be buried alongside weapons, hammers and flint
knives as well as several portions of food and drink to
accompany them to the other side.

Women would be buried with necklaces made from teeth, pets, and
copper earrings, as well as jugs and an egg-shaped pot placed
near the feet.

"What we see here doesn't add up to traditional Corded Ware
cultural norms. The grave in Terronska Street in Prague 6 is
interred on its left side with the head facing the West. An
oval, egg-shaped container usually associated with female
burials was also found at the feet of the skeleton. None of the
objects that usually accompany male burials Ā such as weapons,
stone battle axes and flint knives Ā were found in the grave.

"We believe this is one of the earliest cases of what could be
described as a 'transsexual' or 'third gender grave' in the
Czech Republic," archaeologist Katerina Semradova told a press
conference on Tuesday.

She said that archeologists had uncovered an earlier case dating
from the Mesolithic period where a female warrior was buried as
a man.

She added that Siberian shamans, or latter-day witch doctors,
were also buried in this way but with richer funeral accessories
to appropriate to their elevated position in society.

"But this later discovery was neither of those, leading us to
believe the man was probably homosexual or transsexual,"
Semeradova said.

The Corded Ware culture takes its name from the frequent use of
decorative cord impressions found its pots and covered much of
North, Central and Eastern Europe.

It is also known as a single-grave and battleaxe culture due to
separate burials and the Mena s habit of being buried with stone
axes.

Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole ----->♫♫♫♫

Apr 11, 2011, 6:48:00 PM4/11/11
> objects that usually accompany male burials � such as weapons,
> stone battle axes and flint knives � were found in the grave.

> "We believe this is one of the earliest cases of what could be
> described as a 'transsexual' or 'third gender grave' in the
> Czech Republic," archaeologist Katerina Semradova told a press
> conference on Tuesday.
>
> She said that archeologists had uncovered an earlier case dating
> from the Mesolithic period where a female warrior was buried as
> a man.
>
> She added that Siberian shamans, or latter-day witch doctors,
> were also buried in this way but with richer funeral accessories
> to appropriate to their elevated position in society.
>
> "But this later discovery was neither of those, leading us to
> believe the man was probably homosexual or transsexual,"
> Semeradova said.
>
> The Corded Ware culture takes its name from the frequent use of
> decorative cord impressions found its pots and covered much of
> North, Central and Eastern Europe.
>
> It is also known as a single-grave and battleaxe culture due to
> separate burials and the Mena s habit of being buried with stone
> axes.

LOL!!!!!! Conan the cocksucker eh? Not likely. They haven't begun to
understand the primitive burial rituals of these savages. And it's
more likely he would have been burned alive or thrown in the river if
his faggotry was known by the witch doctor...

̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
News*Justice*Social Commentary
"Bringing you the ultimate uncensored truth since 1997"
___

"Blobby doesn't know about the forgeries I post and get away
with. That morbidly obese coward doesn't even begin to
suspect me"~~ "Pat Magroyne" aka Scott Salberg proves
once and for all he's a deceitful liar. <patmagroyne @null.net>
http://img98.imageshack.us/f/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/.

"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ Deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, aka "Enos Penvy" convicted of battery in
Broward County Florida and currently running from the humiliation
of being outed as a convicted offender to usenet.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
Conclusive evidence of the countless deceptions and forgeries
created by Scott Allen Salberg:
http://img98.imageshack.us/i/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/
---
#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"??
LMAO!! .
"There are 1000 or more reasons for a person INNOCENT of child
molesting to kill themselves"~ Arrested filth-monger frank mccoy
"A victory for one pornographer is a victory for all of the human
race"--pedophile "XXX"
"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, convicted of battery in Broward County Florida.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg

"I am so superior to you that you can't even see it"~ScottyFLL
aka "Enos Penvy" aka Scott Salberg-- <enospenvy @null.net>
violent criminal Broward County Fla.
"You are not decent citizens, you are sick, degenerate filth. The
fact that you attend church regularly proves it"~W.T.S.--
<m14m @earthlink.net>
Why should I have to press one for English??? This is AMERICA .
<This space for rent>

Colanth

Apr 11, 2011, 8:14:33 PM4/11/11
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:17:51 +0200, "Gays Lie And Lie And Lie..."
<fudge...@mass.edu> wrote:

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8433527/
>First-homosexual-caveman-found.html
>
>Archaeologists have unearthed the 5,000-year-old remains of what
>they believe may have been the world's oldest known gay caveman.

Old news and we had been out of caves for a LONG time before that.
--
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Colanth

Apr 11, 2011, 8:17:25 PM4/11/11
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:48:00 -0700 (PDT), Usenet Legends 的泳ndca峨le
----->???? <usenetleg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>LOL!!!!!! Conan the cocksucker eh? Not likely. They haven't begun to
>understand the primitive burial rituals of these savages. And it's
>more likely he would have been burned alive or thrown in the river if
>his faggotry was known by the witch doctor...

It's more likely that you would have been, Boobert. Ancient man
actually revered transsexuals, and had no problems with homosexuals.
It took your ilk to invent that stuff. But they DID take exception to
outsiders who insisted on being assholes.
--
"My feeling is, quite simply, that if there is a God, He has done such
a bad job that he isn't worth discussing." - Isaac Asimov

ilbeb...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2011, 8:51:21 PM4/11/11
On Apr 11, 8:14 pm, Colanth <Cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:17:51 +0200, "Gays Lie And Lie And Lie..."
>
> <fudgepa...@mass.edu> wrote:
> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8433527/
> >First-homosexual-caveman-found.html
>
> >Archaeologists have unearthed the 5,000-year-old remains of what
> >they believe may have been the world's oldest known gay caveman.
>
> Old news and we had been out of caves for a LONG time before that.
> --
> "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
> discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Show me your tits :)

{ Craig Chilton is in to ANAL BLEACHING! LOL)

John Baker

Apr 11, 2011, 9:43:31 PM4/11/11
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:17:51 +0200, "Gays Lie And Lie And Lie..."
<fudge...@mass.edu> wrote:

<sigh> Another 12 year old on Mommy's computer...

RamRod Sword of Baal

Apr 12, 2011, 11:03:59 AM4/12/11

"The Boob and his blow up doll Carole"wrote in message

> It's more likely he would have been burned alive or thrown in the river if

> his faggotry was known by the witch doctor...

Only if he lived in your trashy trailer park home, amongst your primitive
bigot brethren.

Colanth

Apr 12, 2011, 2:03:04 PM4/12/11

Are you into anything that parses?
--
Currently awaiting aviatory porcine activity.

Usenet Legends bobandcarole ► ♫♫♫ ◄

Apr 12, 2011, 4:29:51 PM4/12/11

An idotic response from a true idiot. Like the humiliated faggot scott
allen salberg, who is BTW, still running from the shame of being outed
as a liar and a violent criminal, YOU couldn't possibly know where or
how we live so your babbling has no credibility or factual basis
whatsoever. As a matter of fact it is closer to being a blatant lie
than anything else.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Apr 12, 2011, 4:52:32 PM4/12/11

RamRod Sword of Baal wrote:
>> "The Boob and his blow up doll Carole"wrote in message
>

>>> It's more likely he would have been burned alive or thrown in the river
>>> if
>>> his faggotry was known by the witch doctor...
>

>> Only if he lived in your trashy trailer park home, amongst your primitive
>> bigot brethren.

> An idotic response from a true idiot. Like the humiliated faggot scott
> allen salberg, who is BTW, still running from the shame of being outed
> as a liar and a violent criminal, YOU couldn't possibly know where or
> how we live so your babbling has no credibility or factual basis
> whatsoever. As a matter of fact it is closer to being a blatant lie
> than anything else.

It is of course noted that you have not denied it.

Of course you could post your true address so we can see what hovel you are
living in..........

Colanth

Apr 12, 2011, 5:55:50 PM4/12/11
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 06:52:32 +1000, "RamRod Sword of Baal"
<ram...@truthonly.com> wrote:

>Of course you could post your true address so we can see what hovel you are
>living in..........

Bob is probably living in the box that "Carol" came in.
--
"I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes
evil." - Albert Einstein

Usenet Legends -̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™ ► ♫♫♫ ◄

Apr 12, 2011, 7:25:13 PM4/12/11
RamRod cocksucker of Baal wrote:
> "The Boob and his blow up doll Carole" wrote in message
>
> RamRod Sword of Baal wrote:
> >> "The Boob and his blow up doll Carole"wrote in message

> >> Only if he lived in your trashy trailer park home, amongst your primitive
> >> bigot brethren.
>
> > An idotic response from a true idiot. Like the humiliated faggot scott
> > allen salberg, who is BTW, still running from the shame of being outed
> > as a liar and a violent criminal, YOU couldn't possibly know where or
> > how we live so your babbling has no credibility or factual basis
> > whatsoever. As a matter of fact it is closer to being a blatant lie
> > than anything else.
>

> It is of course noted that you have not denied it.

Only a buffoon would ask somebody to deny something that couldn't
possibly be discerned by guessing or in this case lying.

> Of course you could post your true address so we can see what hovel you are
> living in..........

And while we're at it we'll post our phone numbers along with credit
card and bank account info ... NOT..

LOL!!

RamRod Sword of Baal

Apr 12, 2011, 8:17:40 PM4/12/11

RamRod Sword of Baal wrote:

>>> An idotic response from a true idiot. Like the humiliated faggot scott
>> allen salberg, who is BTW, still running from the shame of being outed
>>>as a liar and a violent criminal, YOU couldn't possibly know where or
>>>how we live so your babbling has no credibility or factual basis
>>>whatsoever. As a matter of fact it is closer to being a blatant lie
>>> than anything else.

>> t is of course noted that you have not denied it.

> Only a buffoon would ask somebody to deny something that couldn't
> possibly be discerned by guessing or in this case lying.

Yep failed to deny it again as expected.

>> Of course you could post your true address so we can see what hovel you
>> are
>> living in..........

> And while we're at it we'll post our phone numbers along with credit
> card and bank account info ... NOT..

I very much doubt you have any of those things in your hovel.

{Just about time The boob unleashed his sockpuppets to back him up as he
usually does}

Usenet Legends bobaлdcaяole ♥

Apr 13, 2011, 10:47:47 AM4/13/11
RamRod Sword of Baal wrote:
> "The Boob and his blow up doll Carole" wrote in message

> >> allen salberg, who is BTW, still running from the shame of being outed
>

> >> t is of course noted that you have not denied it.
>

> > Only a buffoon would ask somebody to deny something that couldn't
> > possibly be discerned by guessing or in this case lying.
>

> Yep failed to deny it again as expected.

It's so fuckin ludicrous that it doesn't deserve a response. It is
however fun to watch faggot scott salberg flail about in his feeble
attempts to spread disinformation by posting painfully obvious lies
and childish deceptions. He will NEVER find any actual info on us ya
know ...

> >> Of course you could post your true address so we can see what hovel you
> >> are
> >> living in..........
>

> > And while we're at it we'll post our phone numbers along with credit
> > card and bank account info ... NOT..
>

> I very much doubt you have any of those things in your hovel.

LOL!! You're a grin, poofter!! According to the shitstabber of baal
b&c can't have a credit card, bank account, home, recreational
vehicle, or any life whatsoever. He must think we live in a tent with
a phone line for the puter hooked up to the telephone
pole ...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! faggots are SO sto0pid ..

> {Just about time The boob unleashed his sockpuppets to back him up as he
> usually does}

It's an established FACT that the other anti's are NOT sockpuppets.
They are members of the UTB and it must chap yer ass that nobody posts
in YOUR behalf .. :-) The anti's ALWAYS outnumber the deviants,
online or RL.

™ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 13, 2011, 1:33:39 PM4/13/11
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 07:47:47 -0700 (PDT),
"bobandcarole" <usenetle...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> BWAHAHAHA! More stupid liberal shit!

Wrong. Liberals, being highly-INTELLIGENT people, are nothing
like you. So the "stupid sh*t" is entirely YOURS.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It is EASY to understand why almost ALL hateful and ignorant
bigots cravenly cower behind aliases and phony names, while MANY
intelligent egalitarians proudly and without hesitation post under
their full REAL names (as I have *always* done, in ALL of my posts).
It's for the same reason that KKK members cowered under hoods.
Because they supported SHAMEFUL agendas, and didn't want to
have such abject stupidity EXPOSED to their friends and neighbors,
and thus be subjected to well-deserved ridicule. While on the other
hand, egalitarians who support and defend personal LIBERTIES
have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless
"Birthers" = Mindless Loons
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

Rusty T-Bone

Apr 13, 2011, 7:56:28 PM4/13/11
On Apr 12, 6:25 pm, Usenet Legends -̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™ ► ♫♫♫ ◄
<usenetlegends0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> RamRod cocksucker of Baal wrote:
>

> > "The Boob and his blow up doll Carole" wrote in message

> > > An idotic response from a true idiot. Like the humiliated faggot scott
> > > allen salberg, who is BTW, still running from the shame of being outed
> > > as a liar and a violent criminal, YOU couldn't possibly know where or
> > > how we live so your babbling has no credibility or factual basis
> > > whatsoever. As a matter of fact it is closer to being a blatant lie
> > > than anything else.
>
> > It is of course noted that you have not denied it.

> Only a buffoon would ask somebody to deny something that couldn't
> possibly be discerned by guessing or in this case lying.

What a stupid Queer!

> > Of course you could post your true address so we can see what hovel you are
> > living in..........
>
> And while we're at it we'll post our phone numbers along with credit
> card and bank account info ... NOT..
>

> LOL!!

Hee hee

T-Bone