Info on Phelps!!!

eho...@my-deja.com

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
The June 21 edition of the "Ottawa Citizen" ran a story about Fred
Phelps' upcoming trip to Ottawa during which they plan to burn the
Canadian flag in protest of a court decision affirming equal rights for
gays and lesbians.

The article also stated that this 'church,' which consists entirely of
Fred's family, their spouses and spouses' in-laws, also doesn't approve
of sex outside of marriage or abortion.

Someone in Ottawa needs to make two large counterprotest signs that say:

"Lizz: Mrs. Crane wants her husband back!"

and

"Yo, Margie? Where's Georgie? Cindy wants her husband back!"

Elizabeth Phelps, or Lizz as she is known by all men who know her, has
had a 10+ year affair with two married Topeka, Kansas deputies by the
name of Capt. K. Crane and Capt. R. Hladkey while Margie Phelps had a
long-term affair with a man who left his wife by the George Stutz.
George had the good sense to leave Margie but not before she got
preggers who then had what she calls a "spontaneous abortion." Several
other of Fred's children - such as son Jon-a-ton - have also had sex
outside of marriage. There are many other examples of the duplicitous
hypocrisy the Phelpses try to foist off on the public.

Jon, Margie and Lizz are three fine examples of the moral rectitude of
the Phelps family.

Canadians: Please read "Addicted to Hate." It's on the web on several
websites and can be found using your favourite search engine. In it
you'll read about how Fred physically tortured his children for years
using a axe handle; how he beat his wife; his addiction to uppers; his
tax evasion; his fraudulent legal practices which finally led to his
disbarrments in both state and federal courts in the U.S. and other
juicy tidbits guaranteed to give counterprotesters many catchy
one-liners to hurl at the Phelps cult.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Roedy Green

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:53:06 GMT, eho...@my-deja.com wrote:

>"Lizz: Mrs. Crane wants her husband back!"

I think the meaning will be lost on 99.99% of the TV viewers seeing
the newsclip.

I would go after Phelps more directly "Phelps egged on Matthew
Shepard's murderers".

Stop the Makah Whale Sacrifice <http://mindprod.com/whale.html>
--
Roedy Green, Canadian Mind Products
-30-

Str8Pride

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
I wonder how much the perverted homosexual groups are paying Phelps to show
up. Fred Phelps is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian
extremist.

Fred does more to promote perversion more than anyone in North America.

Robert Serrano

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99

Str8Pride wrote:

> I wonder how much the perverted homosexual groups are paying Phelps to show

I don't know, how much are they paying you to troll around here.

> up. Fred Phelps is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian
> extremist.
>
> Fred does more to promote perversion more than anyone in North America.

Oh, don't sell yourself short. You're audience is about as big as
phelps'.

Rob

Eric Bohlman

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
eho...@my-deja.com wrote:
: Canadians: Please read "Addicted to Hate." It's on the web on several

: websites and can be found using your favourite search engine. In it
: you'll read about how Fred physically tortured his children for years
: using a axe handle; how he beat his wife; his addiction to uppers; his
: tax evasion; his fraudulent legal practices which finally led to his
: disbarrments in both state and federal courts in the U.S. and other
: juicy tidbits guaranteed to give counterprotesters many catchy
: one-liners to hurl at the Phelps cult.

You left out my favorite Freddie antic. Remember "A Little Bit O'Luck"
from _My Fair Lady_?

A man was made to help support his children,
That is the right and proper thing to do.
A man was made to help support his children, but
With a little bit o'luck,
With a little bit o'luck,
They'll go out and start supporting you!

Well, Fred actually put this into practice. At one point in his life he
quit working, lay in bed most of the day, and forced his school-age
children, under threat of beatings, to sell candy in the street to support
him.

Cassandra

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
In article <7ku2at$fip$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, eho...@my-deja.com wrote:

>Canadians: Please read "Addicted to Hate." It's on the web on several
>websites and can be found using your favourite search engine. In it
>you'll read about how Fred physically tortured his children for years
>using a axe handle; how he beat his wife; his addiction to uppers; his
>tax evasion; his fraudulent legal practices which finally led to his
>disbarrments in both state and federal courts in the U.S. and other
>juicy tidbits guaranteed to give counterprotesters many catchy
>one-liners to hurl at the Phelps cult.

I'd think that all this is much more fair game than the fact that his kids are
fornicators.... if anything, I'd say that their proclivity for sexual "sin"
would be the only wedge that might open up their brains in the future.... (say
once old man Fred pops off.)

In fact, I'd start specifically with the abuse. Lots of people approve of sex
outside marriage. A majority get a kick out of tax evasion, and not a few
would see their way clear to forgive an addiction. No one thinks much of
lawyers, anyway.... but almost all sane people find wife-beating and child
torture repugnant. And the insane ones know that they at least have to bow to
public opinion on that one.

-Cassandra #297

***************************
Gothic Cat Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/2085

June is national Adopt-A-Cat month.... you know you
want to.

Jeff North

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:06:58 -0400, in alt.politics.homosexuality Str8Pride
<caroli...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>| I wonder how much the perverted homosexual groups are paying Phelps to show

>| up. Fred Phelps is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian
>| extremist.
>|
>| Fred does more to promote perversion more than anyone in North America.

TROLL

*plonk*

Remove au from bigpond for the correct e-mail address
jefnorth at bigpond dot com

eric lee williams

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99

Eric Bohlman <eboh...@netcom.com> wrote in message

> eho...@my-deja.com wrote:
> : Canadians: Please read "Addicted to Hate." It's on the web on several
> : websites and can be found using your favourite search engine. In it
> : you'll read about how Fred physically

> Well, Fred actually put this into practice. At one point in his life he

> quit working, lay in bed most of the day, and forced his school-age
> children, under threat of beatings, to sell candy in the street to support
> him.

I'd like to see Phred get pie in his face, or worse,
like Anita Bryant did coast-to-coast.
Does anyone have a planeload of manure?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but doesn't
it seem strange that aids appeared just as the
RR was first getting up their dander over the
gay rights movement?

He is already defeated who will not defend himself.
---

June 25/26
support the virtual march on the Michigan injustice system.
http://nationalgaylobby.org/
visit New Sodom
discussion board
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/newsodomcommunityboard
http://welcome.to/New_Sodom
Tolerance Web Ring
http://members.tripod.com/~elwilliams/tolerance.html
news...@hotmail.com
http://www.the-grand-barn.com

Mattso

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99

Robert Serrano wrote in message <37731CA8...@lennon.csufresno.edu>...

>> Fred does more to promote perversion more than anyone in North America.
>
>Oh, don't sell yourself short. You're audience is about as big as
>phelps'.
>
>Rob

Unfortunately, that audience appears to include "men" like you, whose
insecurity about their own sexuality impels them to affirm it in the above
perverted fashion. Have a good life, bigot.

Str8Pride

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
Fred sure acts like a typical male sodomite doesn't he? That is why I am sure
he is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian extremist.

Robert Serrano

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99

Get a clue. Have you ever heard of "sarcasm?" How about just plain
old-fashioned "humor?" I've never been a friend or supporter of the
likes of str8. But, then why the hell am I defending myself to you?

As for my sexuality, I've been openly gay for years. Can you say the
same?

Are you always this quick to call others bigots?

Rob

daz...@my-deja.com

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
eho...@my-deja.com wrote:
> The June 21 edition of the "Ottawa Citizen" ran a story about Fred
> Phelps' upcoming trip to Ottawa during which they plan to burn the
> Canadian flag in protest of a court decision affirming equal rights
> for gays and lesbians.

What's this guy's plan? To antagonize gays _and_ Canadians?
Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
'phobic about Flag-Burning?

-dave w

Mike

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:06:58 -0400, Str8Pride
<caroli...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I wonder how much the perverted homosexual groups are paying Phelps to show

>up. Fred Phelps is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian
>extremist.

>Fred does more to promote perversion more than anyone in North America.

But Heterosexuality is legal dear. You can't damn him for being
part and parcel of the establishment, now, can you?

Mattso

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

Robert Serrano wrote in message <37744EF2...@lennon.csufresno.edu>...

>Are you always this quick to call others bigots?
>
>Rob

I sometimes jump to conclusions and pass judgement too quickly. Know what I
mean?

James Doemer

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

Mike <mwmc...@in.MNSi.net> wrote in message

There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
You want to see what he can be damned for?

http://www.godhatesfags.com

That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
number of ISP's..

Rasmus Neikes

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
daz...@my-deja.com schrieb:

> eho...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > The June 21 edition of the "Ottawa Citizen" ran a story about Fred
> > Phelps' upcoming trip to Ottawa during which they plan to burn the
> > Canadian flag in protest of a court decision affirming equal rights
> > for gays and lesbians.
>
> What's this guy's plan? To antagonize gays _and_ Canadians?
> Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
> 'phobic about Flag-Burning?

You wouldn't be trying to suggest that there are no gay Canadians, now,
would you? :o)

Rasmus.

Therion Ware

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:57:13 -0700, Rasmus Neikes
<rasmus...@bigfoot.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

All together now:

"I'm a lumerjeck, and I'm ok - I sleep all nght and I work all day..."

- ----- ------
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
- attrib: Pauline Reage.
------ <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6671/entry/hell.html>
ICQ: 29168081
"You got the moves, but have you got the touch?" - attrib: a goddess.

David Weinshenker

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
Rasmus Neikes wrote:
> > What's this guy's plan? To antagonize gays _and_ Canadians?
> > Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
> > 'phobic about Flag-Burning?
>
> You wouldn't be trying to suggest that there are no gay Canadians, now,
> would you? :o)

'Course not! He's gonna piss off a lot of people _twice_...

-dave w

David Weinshenker

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
James Doemer wrote:
> There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
> Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
> You want to see what he can be damned for?
>
> http://www.godhatesfags.com
>
> That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
> number of ISP's..

Oh, man! He's in with _those_ guys? The Westboro (Kansas) Baptists?
The site (IMHO one of the best/worst bits of SICK HUMOR on the
tnternet, but not to be browsed incautiosly by the impressionable)
that rags on Billy Graham's ministry and the Southern Baptists as
"fag churches" for not being sufficiently anti-gay? Talk about a
lunatic-fringe single-issue ministry! (Or are they really a "gay
activist plot" to make "legitimate Christian extremists" look silly?)

My take on them was that they basically got off on their
thunderation-and-brimstone preaching, and seized on homophobia
as a convenient theme.

(*trying URL in browser window*)

Yep, it's still there, but now it has a "warning page" that says
something like "warning gospel preaching ahead / click here if you
admit you actually want to read this stuff"...

-dave w

Ward Stewart

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:53:37 -0400, "James Doemer"
<big...@provide.net> wrote:

>Mike <mwmc...@in.MNSi.net> wrote in message
>>

>> On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:06:58 -0400, Str8Pride
>> <caroli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I wonder how much the perverted homosexual groups are paying Phelps to
>show
>> >up. Fred Phelps is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian
>> >extremist.
>>
>> >Fred does more to promote perversion more than anyone in North America.
>>
>> But Heterosexuality is legal dear. You can't damn him for being
>> part and parcel of the establishment, now, can you?
>>

>There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
>Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
>You want to see what he can be damned for?
>
>http://www.godhatesfags.com
>
>That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
>number of ISP's..

You might also look in on the astonishing:

http://www.americanknights.com/CROSS.html

ward

"We simply want to live our lives, free from
discrimination and free from violence."
Donna Red Wing

Eric Bohlman

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

:
: My take on them was that they basically got off on their
: thunderation-and-brimstone preaching, and seized on homophobia
: as a convenient theme.

Your take is correct. Phelps has a lengthy history of kookery and
harassment, but he only took up anti-gay activism about 9 years ago. A
few people have commented that that was just about the time when his
youngest child reached adulthood, and have speculated that his hate needed
a new outlet once he no longer had any minor children left to abuse.

Phelps' pickets are by no means confined to gay people or institutions.
In Topeka, his cult regularly pickets anyone who gets on his wrong side.
Because of a beef he had against the Topeka police department, his family
once picketted a fund-raiser organized by the police union to help the
family of an officer who had serious medical problems.

ath...@home.com

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 19:17:25 GMT, wste...@hawaii.rr.com (Ward
Stewart) wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:53:37 -0400, "James Doemer"
><big...@provide.net> wrote:
>

>>Mike <mwmc...@in.MNSi.net> wrote in message

>>show

>>> But Heterosexuality is legal dear. You can't damn him for being
>>> part and parcel of the establishment, now, can you?
>>>

>>There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
>>Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
>>You want to see what he can be damned for?
>>
>>http://www.godhatesfags.com
>>
>>That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
>>number of ISP's..
>
>You might also look in on the astonishing:
>
>http://www.americanknights.com/CROSS.html

http://www.americanknights.com/

NATURALLY I forgot to disable Java before visiting the site and
Naturally I had to click on the I hate The Klan Button and NATURALLY I
screwed myself again.
Lol! It ain't easy being stoopid sometimes.
Btw The Flipped out Freak Fred Phelps has a new site at
www.godhatesamerica.com
Cuddly little creature ain't he?

ath...@home.com#1554

Robert Serrano

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

I guess most people have been guilty of that at one time or another.
The fact that I usually don't use emoticons in some of my replies
probably doesn't help someone who's just joining the converation (or
been dragged into by the expanding cross-posts).

Oh well. Life goes on.

Rob

James Doemer

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

Andy <and...@nightmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 22:00:17 GMT, in soc.bi,
> ath...@home.com wrote:
>

> >NATURALLY I forgot to disable Java before visiting the site and
> >Naturally I had to click on the I hate The Klan Button and NATURALLY I
> >screwed myself again.
>
> A bit of advice.. Disable Java and Javascript and leave them
> disabled. Only enable Javascript when a site requires it. Then you
> won't get all the dirty tricks from these sort of sites. Not many
> sites currently need Javascript, even fewer need Java.

> >Lol! It ain't easy being stoopid sometimes.
> >Btw The Flipped out Freak Fred Phelps has a new site at
> > www.godhatesamerica.com
> >Cuddly little creature ain't he?
>
> I was quite surprised when he mentioned Filthy Fags. He must have
> similar opinions to me as regards smoking :-)

The guy's a nutcase...

James Doemer

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

David Weinshenker <daz...@grin.net> wrote in message

> James Doemer wrote:
> > There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
> > Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
> > You want to see what he can be damned for?
> >
> > http://www.godhatesfags.com
> >
> > That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
> > number of ISP's..
>
> Oh, man! He's in with _those_ guys? The Westboro (Kansas) Baptists?
> The site (IMHO one of the best/worst bits of SICK HUMOR on the
> tnternet, but not to be browsed incautiosly by the impressionable)
> that rags on Billy Graham's ministry and the Southern Baptists as
> "fag churches" for not being sufficiently anti-gay? Talk about a
> lunatic-fringe single-issue ministry! (Or are they really a "gay
> activist plot" to make "legitimate Christian extremists" look silly?)

Christian extremists seem to do a good enough job without
any help from, "Gay Activists"..., or anyone else for that matter.

> My take on them was that they basically got off on their
> thunderation-and-brimstone preaching, and seized on homophobia
> as a convenient theme.
>

> (*trying URL in browser window*)
>
> Yep, it's still there, but now it has a "warning page" that says
> something like "warning gospel preaching ahead / click here if you
> admit you actually want to read this stuff"...

Yes, I tried it after I posted that, still as sad as ever...

Andrew Mulcahy

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:53:06 GMT, eho...@my-deja.com wrote:

>The June 21 edition of the "Ottawa Citizen" ran a story about Fred
>Phelps' upcoming trip to Ottawa during which they plan to burn the
>Canadian flag in protest of a court decision affirming equal rights for
>gays and lesbians.

Yes - this is the creature that goes to gay's
funerals to scream its invective at the parents of the kid
who has been tortured to death. Nice guy.
Hopefully, once he hits Ottawa, a few will get
through to him and go up his behind in front of the
cameras-- remember, he has to be homosexual himself to be
homophobic. (No heterosexuals could possibly give a sweet
damn about another person's sex life).
Nice to catch its glowing smile when he finds out
how much he likes it.
Cheers,
Andy

>The article also stated that this 'church,' which consists entirely of
>Fred's family, their spouses and spouses' in-laws, also doesn't approve
>of sex outside of marriage or abortion.
>
>Someone in Ottawa needs to make two large counterprotest signs that say:
>

>"Lizz: Mrs. Crane wants her husband back!"
>

>and
>
>"Yo, Margie? Where's Georgie? Cindy wants her husband back!"
>
>Elizabeth Phelps, or Lizz as she is known by all men who know her, has
>had a 10+ year affair with two married Topeka, Kansas deputies by the
>name of Capt. K. Crane and Capt. R. Hladkey while Margie Phelps had a
>long-term affair with a man who left his wife by the George Stutz.
>George had the good sense to leave Margie but not before she got
>preggers who then had what she calls a "spontaneous abortion." Several
>other of Fred's children - such as son Jon-a-ton - have also had sex
>outside of marriage. There are many other examples of the duplicitous
>hypocrisy the Phelpses try to foist off on the public.
>
>Jon, Margie and Lizz are three fine examples of the moral rectitude of
>the Phelps family.
>

>Canadians: Please read "Addicted to Hate." It's on the web on several
>websites and can be found using your favourite search engine. In it

>you'll read about how Fred physically tortured his children for years
>using a axe handle; how he beat his wife; his addiction to uppers; his
>tax evasion; his fraudulent legal practices which finally led to his
>disbarrments in both state and federal courts in the U.S. and other
>juicy tidbits guaranteed to give counterprotesters many catchy
>one-liners to hurl at the Phelps cult.
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

* * * * * * * * *
Come check out the GATEWAY at:
http://www.islandnet.com/~mul/freethink.html

Charles R Ward

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:53:06, eho...@my-deja.com wrote:

> The June 21 edition of the "Ottawa Citizen" ran a story about Fred
> Phelps' upcoming trip to Ottawa during which they plan to burn the
> Canadian flag in protest of a court decision affirming equal rights for
> gays and lesbians.

Next time he comes to Iowa I'll give him a piece of my mind.

Charles R Ward

Charles R Ward

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:09:56, daz...@my-deja.com wrote:

> eho...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > The June 21 edition of the "Ottawa Citizen" ran a story about Fred
> > Phelps' upcoming trip to Ottawa during which they plan to burn the
> > Canadian flag in protest of a court decision affirming equal rights
> > for gays and lesbians.
>

> What's this guy's plan? To antagonize gays _and_ Canadians?
> Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
> 'phobic about Flag-Burning?
>

> -dave w
It doesn't count if its not a US flag.

Charles R Ward

Charles R Ward

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:59:55, David Weinshenker <daz...@grin.net>
wrote:

> James Doemer wrote:
> > There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
> > Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
> > You want to see what he can be damned for?
> >
> > http://www.godhatesfags.com
> >
> > That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
> > number of ISP's..
>
> Oh, man! He's in with _those_ guys? The Westboro (Kansas) Baptists?

He IS those guys.

Charles R Ward

> The site (IMHO one of the best/worst bits of SICK HUMOR on the
> tnternet, but not to be browsed incautiosly by the impressionable)
> that rags on Billy Graham's ministry and the Southern Baptists as
> "fag churches" for not being sufficiently anti-gay? Talk about a
> lunatic-fringe single-issue ministry! (Or are they really a "gay
> activist plot" to make "legitimate Christian extremists" look silly?)
>

> My take on them was that they basically got off on their
> thunderation-and-brimstone preaching, and seized on homophobia
> as a convenient theme.
>
> (*trying URL in browser window*)
>
> Yep, it's still there, but now it has a "warning page" that says
> something like "warning gospel preaching ahead / click here if you
> admit you actually want to read this stuff"...
>

> -dave w

Roedy Green

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 02:36:31 GMT, m...@islandnet.com (Andrew Mulcahy)
wrote:

>Hopefully, once he hits Ottawa, a few will get
>through to him and go up his behind in front of the
>cameras-- remember, he has to be homosexual himself to be
>homophobic. (No heterosexuals could possibly give a sweet
>damn about another person's sex life).

I have seen posts claiming he is a pedophile. Has he actually been
charged/convicted or are people just saying nasty stuff because he is
such an unpleasant guy?

If he is, you could see his actions as an attempt to distract himself
from his own failing.

Stop the Makah Whale Sacrifice <http://mindprod.com/whale.html>
--
Roedy Green, Canadian Mind Products
-30-

Ward Stewart

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On 27 Jun 1999 02:58:55 GMT, crw...@netins.net (Charles R Ward) wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:59:55, David Weinshenker <daz...@grin.net>
>wrote:
>
>> James Doemer wrote:
>> > There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
>> > Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
>> > You want to see what he can be damned for?
>> >
>> > http://www.godhatesfags.com
>> >
>> > That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
>> > number of ISP's..
>>
>> Oh, man! He's in with _those_ guys? The Westboro (Kansas) Baptists?
>
>He IS those guys.
>
>Charles R Ward
>> The site (IMHO one of the best/worst bits of SICK HUMOR on the
>> tnternet, but not to be browsed incautiosly by the impressionable)
>> that rags on Billy Graham's ministry and the Southern Baptists as
>> "fag churches" for not being sufficiently anti-gay? Talk about a
>> lunatic-fringe single-issue ministry! (Or are they really a "gay
>> activist plot" to make "legitimate Christian extremists" look silly?)

I would strenuously REJECT that hypothesis -- there is no need to make
the fundys look foolish -- they do quite well enough on their own!

ward

" Adam was created without a foreskin. His son Seth
was born without one, as were Moses and Jeremiah,
among other Holy Men. God put that filthy piece of
flesh there to test our obedience. It is every man's
individual forbidden fruit."
normie -- who else?

Ward Stewart

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:39:06 GMT, tw...@geocities.com (Therion Ware)
wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:57:13 -0700, Rasmus Neikes

><rasmus...@bigfoot.com> wrote in alt.atheism:
>
>>daz...@my-deja.com schrieb:

>>> What's this guy's plan? To antagonize gays _and_ Canadians?
>>> Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
>>> 'phobic about Flag-Burning?
>>

>>You wouldn't be trying to suggest that there are no gay Canadians, now,
>>would you? :o)
>

>All together now:
>
>"I'm a lumerjeck, and I'm ok - I sleep all nght and I work all day..."

If you are fond of Monte Python, you might look in on:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4988/every-sperm-is-sacred.wav

enjoy

Rasmus Neikes

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
Therion Ware schrieb:

> On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:57:13 -0700, Rasmus Neikes
> <rasmus...@bigfoot.com> wrote in alt.atheism:
>
> >daz...@my-deja.com schrieb:

> >> What's this guy's plan? To antagonize gays _and_ Canadians?
> >> Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
> >> 'phobic about Flag-Burning?
> >
> >You wouldn't be trying to suggest that there are no gay Canadians, now,
> >would you? :o)
>
> All together now:
>
> "I'm a lumerjeck, and I'm ok - I sleep all nght and I work all day..."

*LOL*

of course, there is always that little yet significant difference
between gays and crossdressers...

Rasmus.

Mike

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99

<big...@provide.net> wrote:

>Mike <mwmc...@in.MNSi.net> wrote in message
>>

>> On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:06:58 -0400, Str8Pride
>> <caroli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I wonder how much the perverted homosexual groups are paying Phelps to
>show
>> >up. Fred Phelps is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian
>> >extremist.
>>
>> >Fred does more to promote perversion more than anyone in North America.
>>
>> But Heterosexuality is legal dear. You can't damn him for being
>> part and parcel of the establishment, now, can you?
>>

>There is so much that he can, and will, be damned for..
>Calling for the wholesale executions of Gays for one.
>You want to see what he can be damned for?
>
>http://www.godhatesfags.com
>
>That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
>number of ISP's..

It was sarcasm. I know all too well how messed up this moron is.
In fact he's making his first trip to Canada to protest our
independent Judiciary. Seems he thinks NA ought to be run under
American principles. It's really quite a hoot, Baptists are the first
to point out things like "foreign" intervention in the government.
Can someone say hypocrite?

Mike

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99

On 26 Jun 1999 20:53:45 GMT, eboh...@netcom.com (Eric Bohlman)
wrote:

>David Weinshenker (daz...@grin.net) wrote:
>: Oh, man! He's in with _those_ guys? The Westboro (Kansas) Baptists?
>: The site (IMHO one of the best/worst bits of SICK HUMOR on the

>: tnternet, but not to be browsed incautiosly by the impressionable)
>: that rags on Billy Graham's ministry and the Southern Baptists as
>: "fag churches" for not being sufficiently anti-gay? Talk about a
>: lunatic-fringe single-issue ministry! (Or are they really a "gay
>: activist plot" to make "legitimate Christian extremists" look silly?)

>:
>: My take on them was that they basically got off on their

>: thunderation-and-brimstone preaching, and seized on homophobia
>: as a convenient theme.
>

>Your take is correct. Phelps has a lengthy history of kookery and
>harassment, but he only took up anti-gay activism about 9 years ago. A
>few people have commented that that was just about the time when his
>youngest child reached adulthood, and have speculated that his hate needed
>a new outlet once he no longer had any minor children left to abuse.
>
>Phelps' pickets are by no means confined to gay people or institutions.
>In Topeka, his cult regularly pickets anyone who gets on his wrong side.
>Because of a beef he had against the Topeka police department, his family
>once picketted a fund-raiser organized by the police union to help the
>family of an officer who had serious medical problems.

Does anyone actually have a listing of what he has picketed? This
could be submitted to Immigration as a reason for banning the guy from
Canada in the future. The oddball aspect ought to be focussed on.

Therion Ware

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:50:16 -0700, Rasmus Neikes
<rasmus...@bigfoot.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

True, but there doesn't appear to be a Monty Python song about that!

James Doemer

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99

Mike <mwmc...@in.MNSi.net> wrote in message

Well, if you really want to improve foreign relations with the US, and
make some long lasting friends in Kansas, find a nice room with
a view for him in one of your fine Canadian Prisons... :c)

Dionisio

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
David Weinshenker wrote:

> James Doemer wrote:
> > http://www.godhatesfags.com
>
> > That is if the site is currently up, he's been booted by a
> > number of ISP's..
>

> Oh, man! He's in with _those_ guys? The Westboro (Kansas) Baptists?

No. He _*IS*_ those guys.

--
http://www.infinet.com/~dionisio -- Snookems, the white kitty.

Madame Olga "Psychic Extraordinare" forsees your future...

Very soon you will be praised and the focus of much public admiration.
This state of events continues for several
days, but stops shortly after your casket is lowered into the sod.

That'll be $50. Now please.

Dionisio

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
Therion Ware wrote:

> "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Well I would, but they keep tossing me in jail for it... Darn prudes!

daz...@my-deja.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
crw...@netins.net (Charles R Ward) wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:09:56, daz...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
> > 'phobic about Flag-Burning?
> >
> > -dave w
> It doesn't count if its not a US flag.

What, does Canada have no radical patriotic right of its
own? Or is the reaction to flag-burning a specifically
American thing? (I agree with you that a lot of _Americans_
probably would'nt care about someone burning a Canadian flag...)

-dave w

Eric Bohlman

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Therion Ware (tw...@geocities.com) wrote:
: >of course, there is always that little yet significant difference

: >between gays and crossdressers...
:
: True, but there doesn't appear to be a Monty Python song about that!

They did, though, do a whole sketch ("The Mouse Problem" from the first
season) that was quite obviously a parody of pre-Stonewall documentaries
about gay men.

Billy Kennedy

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

The Mouse Problem
As featured in the Flying Circus TV Show - Episode 2

(Sketch starts with a policeman leading a man in mouse costume into a
police station. Photo of headline: Mouse Clubs On Increase. Cut to:
photos of neon signs of clubs: Eek Eek Club; The Little White Rodent
Room; Caerphilly A Go-Go. Cut to studio: ordinary grey-suited
Linkman.)

Linkman: Yes. The Mouse Problem? This week 'The World Around Us' looks
at the growing social phenomenon of Mice and Men. What makes a man
want to be a mouse.

(Interviewer, Harold Voice, sitting facing a confessor. The confessor
is badly lit and is turned away from camera.)

Confessor: (very slowly and painfully) Well it's not a question of
wantiing to be a mouse... it just sort of happens to you. All of a
sudden you realize... that's what you want to be.

Interviewer: And when did you first notice these... shall we say...
tendencies?

Confessor: Well... I was about seventeen and some mates and me went to
a party, and, er... we had quite a lot to drink... and then some of
the fellows there ... started handing ... cheese around ... and well
just out of curiosity 1 tried a bit ... and well that was that.

Interviewer: And what else did these fallows do?

Confessor: Well some of them started dressing up as mice a bit ... and
then when they'd got the costumes on they started ... squeaking.

Interviewer: Yes. And was that all?

Confessor: That was all.

Interviewer: And what was your reaction to this?

Confessor: Well I was shocked. But, er... gradually I came to feel
that I was more at ease ... with other mice.

(Cut to linkman.)

Linkman: A typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr A, although his
real name is this:

Voice Over: (and CAPTION) ARTHUR JACKSON 32A MILTON AVENUE, HOUNSLOW,
MIDDLESEX.

Linkman: What is it that attracts someone like Mr A to this way of
life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist.

(The camera pulls back to reveal the psychiatrist who places in front
of himself a notice saying 'The Amazing Kargol And Janet '.)

Kargol: Well, we've just heard a typical case history. I myself have
over seven hundred similar histories, all fully documented. Would you
care to choose one?

(Janet, dressed in showgirl's outfit, enters and offers Linkman the
case histories fanned out like cards, with one more prominent than the
others; he picks it out.)

Kargol: (without looksing) Mr Arthur Aidridge of Leamington.

Linkman: Well, that's amazing, amazing. Thank you, Janet. (chord;
Janet postures and exits) Kargol, speaking as a psychiatrist as
opposed to a conjuror...

Kargol: (disappointed) Oh...

Linkman: ... what makes certain men want to be mice?

Kargol: Well, we psychiatrists have found that over 8% of the
population will always be mice. I mean, after all, there's something
of the mouse in all of us. I mean, how many of us can honestly say
that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually attracted to mice.
(Linkman looks puzzled) I know I have. I mean, most normal adolescents
go through a stage of squeaking two or three times a day. Some
youngsters on the other hand, are attracted to it by its very
illegality. It's like murder - make a thing illegal and it acquires a
mystique. (Linkman looks increasingly embarrassed) Look at arson - I
mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he
hasn't set fire to some great public building. I know I have. (phone
on desk rings; the Linkman picks it up but does not answer it) The
only way to bring the crime figures down is to reduce the number of
offences - get it out in the open - I know I have,

Linkman: (replacing phone) 'l'he Amazing Kargol And Janet. What a lot
of people don't realize is that a mouse, once accepted, can fulfil a
very useful role in society. Indeed there are examples throughout
history of famous men now known to have been mice.

(Cut to julius Caesar on beach. He shouts 'Veni Vidi, Vial'. Then he
adds a furtive squeak. Napoleon pulls slice of cheese out of jacket
and bites into it. Cut to Linkman)

Linkman: And, of course, Hillaire Belloc. But what is the attitude...

(Cut to man in a Viking helmet.)

Viking: ... of the man in the street towards...

Linkman: ... this growing social problem?

(Vox pops films.)

Window Cleaner: Clamp down on them.

Off-screen Voice: How?

Window Cleaner: I'd strangle them.

Stockbroker: Well speaking as a member of the Stock Exchange I would
suck their brains out with a straw, sell the widows and orphans and go
into South American Zinc.

Man: Yeh I'd, er, stuff sparrows down their throats, er, until the
beaks stuck out through the, er, stomach walls.

Accountant: Oh well I'm a chartered accountant, and consequently too
boring to be of interest.

Vicar: I feel that these poor unfortunate people should be free to
live the lives of their own choice.

Porter: I'd split their nostrils open with a boat hook, I think.

2nd Man: Well I mean, they can't help it, can they? But, er, there's
nothing you can do about it. So er, I'd kill 'em.

(Cut to linkman.)

Linkman: Clearly the British public's view is a hostile one.

Voice Over: (and CAPTION) 'HOSTILE'

Linkman: But perhaps this is because so little is generally known of
these mice men. We have some film now taken of one of the notorious
weekend mouse parties, where these disgusting little perverts meet.

(Cut to exterior house (night). The blinds are drawn so that only
shadows of enormous mice can be seen, holding slices of cheese and
squeaking.)

Linkman:'s Voice Mr A tells us what actually goes on at these mouse
parties.

(Cut to Mr A.)

Mr A: Well first of all you get shown to your own private hole in the
skirting board... then you put the mouse skin on... then you scurry
into the main room, and perhaps take a run in the wheel.

Linkman: The remainder of this film was taken secretly at one of these
mouse parties by a BBC cameraman posing as a vole. As usual we
apologize for the poor quality of the film.

(Very, poor quality film, shadowy shapes, the odd mouse glimpsed.)

Mr A's Voice: Well, er, then you steal some cheese, Brie or Camembert,
or Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff. You might go and
see one of the blue cheese films... there's a big clock in the middle
of the room, and about 12.5o you climb up it and then ...eventually,
it strikes one... and you all run down.

(Cut to a large matron with apron and cawing knife)

Linkman's Voice: And what's that?

Mr A's Voice: That's the farmer's wife.

(Cut to the linkman at desk.)

Linkman: Perhaps we need to know more of these mice men before we can
really judge them. Perhaps not. Anyway, our thirty minutes are up.

(Sound of baa-ing. The linkman looks up in air, looks startled, pulls
a gun fiom under the desk and fires in the air. The body of a sheep
falls to the floor.)

Linkman: Goodnight.

Roedy Green

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 04:06:13 GMT, daz...@my-deja.com wrote:

>What, does Canada have no radical patriotic right of its
>own? Or is the reaction to flag-burning a specifically
>American thing?

Flags are not considered worthy of worship in Canada. Instead of
protesting flag burning, the right protest Queen burning (making
Canada a republic instead of a constitutional monarchy).

Billy Kennedy

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Hagai E. Bovine <hbo...@my-deja.com> wrote in
>your sorry existence. Shit, girl, you are in deep mental trouble.
>>~~~~~> Many lines of silly mouseshit follows:

>>Voice Over: (and CAPTION) 'HOSTILE'

OH, poor Don West/Black/Ellis/etc.! Did someone get up on the wrong
side of the Eastern Front this morning? Calm down, go read some KKKlan
literature and you'll be back to abbynormal in no time.

maff91

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

[snip]

<http://dir.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Religion_and_Spirituality/Faiths_and_Practices/Christianity/People/Individual_Clergy/Phelps__Fred/>

--
L.P.#0000000001

big_...@my-deja.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
In article <7l6sbf$6f0$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

daz...@my-deja.com wrote:
> crw...@netins.net (Charles R Ward) wrote:
> > On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:09:56, daz...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > > Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
> > > 'phobic about Flag-Burning?
> > >
> > > -dave w
> > It doesn't count if its not a US flag.
>
> What, does Canada have no radical patriotic right of its
> own? Or is the reaction to flag-burning a specifically
> American thing? (I agree with you that a lot of _Americans_
> probably would'nt care about someone burning a Canadian flag...)
>
> -dave w

Well, personally I wouldn't burn a flag.. But I am torn between my
patriotic feelings towards the flag, and viewing what is, and isn't
legitimate forms of protest... Burning one's own flag is bad enough,
but running to someone else's country and burning theirs seems pretty
damned rude to me...

big_...@my-deja.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
In article <37a8561e....@news2.newscene.com>,

Whew! What a nut job!!

Rasmus Neikes

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Hagai E. Bovine schrieb:

> How fucking STUPID are you miss kennedy? Is you perverted mind so

> fucked up that you have to resort to stories about mice to justify
> your sorry existence. Shit, girl, you are in deep mental trouble.
>
> BTW - Is the national anthem of the Queer Nation, M-I-C-K-E-Y
> M-O-U-S-E ?

Woooooooooooosh!

It does not happen very often that one gets to see flying someting over
someone'S head _THAT_ far out of reach. Thank you!

Rasmus.

dotcom

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
daz...@my-deja.com wrote:

> crw...@netins.net (Charles R Ward) wrote:
> > On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:09:56, daz...@my-deja.com wrote:
> > > Doesn't he know that the Radical Patriotic Right is really
> > > 'phobic about Flag-Burning?
> > >
> > > -dave w
> > It doesn't count if its not a US flag.
>
> What, does Canada have no radical patriotic right of its
> own? Or is the reaction to flag-burning a specifically
> American thing? (I agree with you that a lot of _Americans_
> probably would'nt care about someone burning a Canadian flag...)

I'm an American (yeah, big whoop), and I don't care who's flag anyone
burns. It's just a piece of cloth. Books, on the other hand...

dotcom, off...
yes, I am an atheist, and no, I don't want to hear about jeeezus

There is no god worth our worship.
Martin Schlottmann

Mattso

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

James Doemer wrote in message <37769...@news.provide.net>...

>Well, if you really want to improve foreign relations with the US, and
>make some long lasting friends in Kansas, find a nice room with
>a view for him in one of your fine Canadian Prisons... :c)

I thought we all had friends in Kansas.....

Darren

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
eho...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Canadians: Please read "Addicted to Hate." It's on the web on several
> websites and can be found using your favourite search engine. In it
> you'll read about how Fred physically tortured his children for years
> using a axe handle; how he beat his wife; his addiction to uppers; his
> tax evasion; his fraudulent legal practices which finally led to his
> disbarrments in both state and federal courts in the U.S. and other
> juicy tidbits guaranteed to give counterprotesters many catchy
> one-liners to hurl at the Phelps cult.

In a way, though, that's giving him exactly what he wants : attention.
Even though most people see him for the nut that he is, he still finds
new people and things to publicly hate. It might be better if nobody
paid the little bastard any attention at all.

Darren

Chuck Sommers

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE -or hadn't you noticed?

Mattso <g...@pathcom.com> wrote in message news:7l91sm$nop$1...@newsmaster.pathcom.com...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.>

sh...@paradox.cwnet.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Ward Stewart (wste...@hawaii.rr.com) wrote:
: check out:

: www.Godhatesfags.com

might want to look at www.godlovesfags.com afterwards :>

shayd

--
.-------------shayd------------.
_____________|junkie from the seventh heaven|______________

Ward Stewart

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:17:04 GMT, big_...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <7l6sbf$6f0$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

> daz...@my-deja.com wrote:
>> crw...@netins.net (Charles R Ward) wrote:

>> > It doesn't count if its not a US flag.
>>
>> What, does Canada have no radical patriotic right of its
>> own? Or is the reaction to flag-burning a specifically
>> American thing? (I agree with you that a lot of _Americans_
>> probably would'nt care about someone burning a Canadian flag...)
>>

>> -dave w
>>

>Well, personally I wouldn't burn a flag.. But I am torn between my
>patriotic feelings towards the flag, and viewing what is, and isn't
>legitimate forms of protest... Burning one's own flag is bad enough,
>but running to someone else's country and burning theirs seems pretty
>damned rude to me...
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

"rude" is what the degenerate KKKreep Phelps is on his good days.

check out:

www.Godhatesfags.com

ward

"The Jews are a frightened people. Nineteen centuries
of Christian love has broken down their nerves."
Israel Zangwill

Roedy Green

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
I wonder if Phelps read up on Canadian hate crime legislation and
wondered if he might be invited to spend time in a Canadian prison if
he carried through with his plans. Perhaps that's why he decided to
cancel his protest.

Darren

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
Str8Pride wrote:

> Fred sure acts like a typical male sodomite doesn't he? That is why I am sure
> he is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian extremist.

Oh Jee-zus, give it up! Like anyone on these newsgroups cares what you
think. You're just as much of an attention hound as Phelps is. Get a
life.

*plonk*

Darren, hitting his idiot drivel threshhold

Roedy Green

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
Str8Pride wrote:

>> Fred sure acts like a typical male sodomite doesn't he? That is why I am sure
>> he is a homosexual activist masquerading as a Christian extremist.

I would say he acts more like a closet case having a serious religious
conflict. I was rabidly anti-gay myself before I came out. Anyone
who was not fighting their urges as hard as I was had to be a real
rotter. Mind you, I was so naive, I did not notice any of the gays
right under my nose.

When I came out, I discovered 99% of the stuff my Mom had taught me
about gays was a complete lie. Self acceptance came very quickly
after that. Very shortly after that Mom joined the gay lib bandwagon
too when I was able to demonstrate to her she knew bugger all about
gays.

Fred has his nose so far into his propaganda, that he refuses to look
at any actual gays. His interactions with gays are less than cordial,
so that reinforces his rather negative views.

Mattso

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Chuck Sommers wrote in message <7l9914$paq$1...@news.itis.com>...

>WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE -or hadn't you noticed?

Ignorance is bliss!

Javacrucian

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99

Mike wrote:

<snip>

> Does anyone actually have a listing of what he has picketed? This
> could be submitted to Immigration as a reason for banning the guy from
> Canada in the future. The oddball aspect ought to be focussed on.

This may be of some small help, hopefully:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers.html

This man is so far gone, I myself wonder if he is legit or not. From
the posts I've read here in alt.atheism, I suppose he is-- which is as
scary as the sound of goose stepping jackboots. <insert Pink Floyd's
"Run Like Hell">

Cheers,
Javacrucian

Matthew Alexander

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99

Further proof: Bigots have no sense of irony.

stoney

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 04:09:22 GMT, a1b8...@mail.bctel.ca (Roedy Green) wrote:

[>I wonder if Phelps read up on Canadian hate crime legislation and

[>wondered if he might be invited to spend time in a Canadian prison if
[>he carried through with his plans. Perhaps that's why he decided to
[>cancel his protest.

Canada just got lucky, they don't have to be 'honored' with his presence.

Stoney

stoney

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99