Re: Top Republican senator demands Biden fire 'gender fluid' official charged with stealing woman's luggage

1 view

Lock Them Up!

Dec 3, 2022, 2:20:03 AM12/3/22
In article <XnsADE2D58...@5.189.132.61>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Queers cannot be trusted.

A prominent Republican senator has called on the Biden
administration to fire an LGBT activist who identifies as non-
binary over being recently charged with stealing luggage.

Sam Brinton, a man who identifies as non-binary and dresses in
women's clothes, serves as deputy assistant secretary for Spent
Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy in
the Department of Energy under the Biden administration.

Sen. John Barrasso, who serves as ranking member of the Energy
and Natural Resources Committee, sent a letter to Energy
Secretary Jennifer Granholm on Tuesday expressing “serious
concerns” regarding the “felony theft charges brought against”
Brinton.

“It is in the interest of both the Department’s mission and our
national security that the Deputy Assistant Secretary’s
clearance be immediately revoked. Additionally, the Department
should undertake all necessary steps to terminate their
employment immediately,” wrote Barrasso.

Barrasso cited an earlier letter from July, stating that it was
“imperative” that “executive branch officials are free of a
history of conduct unbecoming of federal service.”

“I am requesting that you immediately launch a comprehensive
review of the Department’s security clearance adjudication
process and report to me the findings no later than February 1,
2023,” he continued.

Brinton was appointed to the senior position in the Energy
Department in June, announcing his new role in a post to Twitter
earlier this year, which showed him wearing women’s clothing.

In November, Brinton was charged with felony theft after
allegedly stealing a woman's designer luggage from the baggage
claim at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport back in
September. The luggage by designer Vera Bradley is worth $2,325.
The woman's clothes that were in the suitcase are now missing.

“[Brinton] removed the blue bag’s tag and put the bag tag in the
handbag they were carrying,” read the court documents, as
reported by the Washington Examiner. “Defendant then left the
area at a quick pace.”

Brinton reportedly used the stolen suitcase for a trip to Europe
before being contacted by authorities in October regarding the
item.

that he did not steal the bag, but took it by mistake.

“If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I
don’t have any clothes for another individual. That was my
clothes when I opened the bag,” Brinton claimed, according to
the Examiner.

The Energy Department put Brinton on leave pending the result of
the investigation, with a hearing scheduled for Dec. 19,
according to the Daily Mail.

An MIT graduate, Brinton previously garnered controversy earlier
this year over social media posts depicting him engaging in
sexually fetishistic imagery and actions.

“In a White House bent on normalizing ‘queer culture,’ Sam
Brinton's appointment as deputy assistant secretary of spent
fuel and waste disposition is par for the deviant course,” wrote
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins in an op-ed
published by The Christian Post in February.

“But to everyday Americans, who thought they were getting a
‘moderate’ president, the picture of our newest government
official standing over a man in a dog collar is a poorly-timed
reminder that voters elected anything but.”

https://www.christianpost.com/news/senator-demands-biden-fire-
gender-fluid-official-charged-with-felony-theft.html

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2022, 5:26:58 PM12/3/22
click
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry