Re: Capistrano High school teacher posts TikTok of LGBTQIA+ 'queer library' with material on orgies and BDSM

Lock Them Up!

Sep 19, 2022, 3:10:04 AMSep 19
In article <t0cs9p$2ch01$3...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Queers should not be allowed near children.
> LGBTQIA+ monkeypox is a fucking gay disease, so stop lying about it.

A California teacher in the Capistrano school district posted
about a “queer library” in her classroom that was filled with
over 100 books – some of which contained sex imagery,
information on orgies, sex parties and BDSM.

The teacher at San Juan Hills High School, Flint, posted
repeatedly on TikTok about books in the “queer library” and said
it was available to students and has been active for five years.

Many of the details covered in the books are being withheld from
this story due to its extremely sexually-explicit nature.

One of the books, “Juliet Takes a Breath” by Gabby Rivera,
contains extremely graphic imagery of sex between women.

“Everything you Ever Wanted to Know About Being Trans…”
discusses BDSM, fetishes and a kink social media networking site.

“I find the BDSM/kink community to be extremely open-minded and
welcoming in every way; it’s a place of sexual liberation,” the
book states. “There is often more blanket level of acceptance of
transgender people within the kink/BDSM (bondage and discipline,
dominance and submission, sadism and masochism) scenes and sites
such as FetLife.”

FetLife is a social media networking site for the “kink
community.”

“These are people who have already opened themselves up to a
greater range of romantic and erotic possibilities and
transgender often just adds to the smorgasbord,” the book states
about those in the “kink community.”

Another book, called “This Book is Gay,” discusses the casual
hookup site “Grindr” and includes detailed information on how to
have anal and “girl on girl” sex.

“We all want to have sex with loads of people,” the book states.
“[T]he prostate gland… feels amazing when massaged. Lots of men,
gay or straight, like how this feels.”

“Let’s talk about dildos: I think a lot of people assume that
where there is no penis, a desperate sexual void is created, out
of which something [bleep] shaped must ultimately slot in order
to satisfy,” the book continued. “I’ve only every slept with two
women who enjoyed using dildos. I hate wearing a strap-on. I’ve
only every done it once and NEVER AGAIN!”

It also included information on sex parties and orgies. “Saunas,
or ‘bath houses,’ are dotted all over the country, and they are
perfectly legal. People (many saunas run lesbian nights) pay
some money to enter and then have a bit of a sauna and some
random sex. Again, this is fine as long as you’re safe.”

At one point, Flint interviewed the school’s principal at San
Juan Hills High, Dr. Manoj Mahindrakar, and posted it on TikTok.

Flint asked about whether he thought “it’s important to have a
queer library on campus,” and he said, “In my educational
experience, books are always a good thing and any books that
support our students, I’m for.”

Fox News Digital reached out to Dr. Mahindrakar, the
superintendent and Flint for comment about the appropriateness
of the materials for children but did not receive a response.

Another book, “The A-Z of Gender and Sexuality,” also discusses
kink and fetishes as well as “tucking” – the process of hiding
one’s penis and “whorephobia” – stigma against prostitutes.

The teacher gets the books mostly through donations, Flint said,
and included a link to an Amazon page so that the books could be
purchased from donors.

When a TikTok user asked why “queer library” books are not in
general circulation in the school,” Flint said, “The library has
some of these titles but getting them ‘into circulation’ is
pretty challenging.”

In another TikTok video, Flint questioned why parents have a
hard time trusting educators.

“I’ve been wondering lately why it’s so hard for so many people
in the general public to trust educators about education – the
thing that we studied and do every day. It’s been so long since
they were in school, I’m wondering if they have extreme or
outdated views about what’s happening in the classroom,” Flint
said.

Comments:

AngryOldLou

If this so-called educator ever exposed my child to what I
deemed inappropriate or pornographic, without explicit consent,
there isn't enough medical coverage in the world that would fix
what I would break on this individual

S.A. Van Vleck

You might want to find out what's going on in your child's
school -- and don't just ask your child because teachers are
already teaching kids to keep secrets from parents. You might be
surprised.

What a mess

I have nothing against gay, trans etc. but I do question why the
gay community is so bent on pushing their lifestyle on young
people and also the straight community. If that is what you want
and are into, fine, go for it. $uck whoever you want whenever
you want. But please keep it away from young people who are just
getting to know their bodies and are way too young or immature
to really know the difference between gay, trans, straight,
bisexual etc. let them figure it out without undo pressure from
the gay community. Once they’re mature enough to know the
difference, than they’ll make their choice on the lifestyle they
want. It seems to me that the gay community pushing their
lifestyle is recruiting young people.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/08/high-school-teacher-posts-tiktok-
of-queer-library-with-material-on-orgies-and-bdsm/