Re: Biden's non-binary nuclear power aide pinched for airport theft

Lock Them Up!

Dec 3, 2022, 2:30:03 AM12/3/22
In article <XnsADE2D58...@5.189.132.61>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Queers cannot be trusted.

One of the U.S. federal government’s first non-binary officials
has been arrested and charged with stealing luggage at a
Minneapolis airport.

Fox News reports that Sam Brinton — deputy assistant secretary
for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Department of
Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy — has been charged with felony
theft in the September incident.

Cops allege Brinton snatched a $2,325 Vera Bradley suitcase from
baggage claim. Court documents reveal that Brinton — who uses
they/them pronouns — was captured by CCTV grabbing the suitcase
and removing the identification tag.

Brinton was then spotted using the suitcase on two occasions
since. Both times Brinton was travelling to Washington. At
first, Brinton denied snatching the bag but later claimed the
alleged theft was a mistake.

“If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I
don’t have any clothes for another individual,” Brinton first
told the officer, Fox News reported. “That was my clothes when I
opened the bag.”

Two hours later, Brinton called the cop and admitted not being
“completely honest.” Brinton claimed to have been exhausted at
the time.

At the hotel, Brinton realized the luggage was wrong but didn’t
know what to do. Brinton emptied the suitcase, leaving the
clothes in the drawers of a hotel dresser.

The aide was placed on leave about a month ago following the
allegations. If convicted, Brinton could face up to five years
in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.

bhu...@postmedia.com

https://torontosun.com/news/world/bidens-non-binary-nuclear-
power-aide-pinched-for-airport-theft