Re: Obama donor Chicago hospital teams with schools to promote LGBTQIA+ trans-friendly sex toys to kids

Lock Them Up!

Sep 19, 2022, 6:50:03 AMSep 19
In article <t05lke$28e2j$7...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Queers should not be allowed near children.
> LGBTQIA+ monkeypox is a fucking gay disease, so stop lying about it.

Chicago’s largest children’s hospital has partnered with local
school districts to promote radical gender theory, “kink,”
“BDSM” and “trans-friendly” sex toys for children.

Insider documents I’ve obtained reveal this troubling
collaboration between gender activists at Lurie Children’s
Hospital of Chicago and school administrators throughout the
Chicago area.

These documents, and a review of school-district websites, show
Lurie Children’s Hospital has provided materials to school
leaders promoting radical gender theory, trans activism and
sexually explicit materials in at least four Chicago-area public-
school systems: districts 75, 120, 181 and 204.

Per a whistleblower, these documents were circulated to
administrators, teachers and other staff at the middle-school
and high-school level as part of ongoing employee-training
programs.

The primary training document, “Beyond Binary: Gender in
Schools,” follows the basic narrative of academic queer theory:
White, Western society has created an oppressive gender binary,
falsely dividing the world into the categories of man and woman,
that has resulted in “transphobia,” “cissexism” and “systemic
discrimination” against racial and sexual minorities.

Versions of the document were attributed to Jennifer Leininger,
Lurie’s Community Programs and Initiatives associate director,
and Hadeis Safi, a “nonbinary” gender activist who uses
“they/them” pronouns and works for the hospital’s LGBTQ and
Gender Inclusion program — which advertises its care for
children with “gender expansive” identities and offers “gender-
affirming” medical procedures, including puberty blockers for
children.

The presentation encourages teachers and administrators to
support “gender diversity” in their districts, automatically
“affirm” students who announce sexual transitions and
“communicate a non-binary understanding of gender” in the
classroom. The objective, one version of the presentation
suggests, is to disrupt the “entrenched [gender] norms in
western society.”

In at least two districts, Lurie Children’s Hospital activists
also advised teachers to offer a series of sexually explicit
resources to children as young as 11. At the end of the “Beyond
Binary” presentation circulated to teachers in districts 75 and
120, the hospital recommended a “Binder Exchange Program” to
assist teenage girls in binding their breasts, a “kid friendly
website for gender affirming gear,” which sells items such as
artificial penis “packers” and female-to-male “trans masc
pump[s],” and an “LGBTQ friendly sex shop for teens” that sells
a range of dildos, vibrators, harnesses, “anal toys,” “trans-
friendly toys” and “kink & BDSM” equipment.

The links include graphic descriptions of sadomasochism,
bondage, pornography and transgressive sex.

Besides these materials on gender theory, Lurie Children’s
Hospital has also released a policy guide for school
administrators, encouraging districts to adopt a “gender-
affirming approach” to the curriculum; provide “gender-affirming
children’s books” in school libraries; and allow students to
compete in athletic events, use restroom and locker rooms and
sleep in bunks during overnight school trips in accordance with
their “gender identity” rather than their biological sex.

The hospital also advocates school districts designate “Gender
Support Coordinators” to help facilitate children’s sexual and
gender transitions, which, under the recommended
“confidentiality” policy, can be kept secret from parents.

“District staff shall not disclose a student’s transgender
identity,” the policy reads. “Before contacting the
parent(s)/guardian(s) of a student who is transgender or gender
nonconforming, District staff should ask the student what name
and pronouns they would like school officials to use in
communications with their parents.”

Beyond the lurid nature of some of the content, these documents
reveal a profoundly disturbing collusion between radical gender
activists in the medical system and the public-school
bureaucracy. They have laundered the promotion of queer theory,
synthetic sexual identities and child sex toys under the guise
of “health and education,” devoting significant resources toward
building what policy analyst Leor Sapir has called “a school-to-
clinic pipeline.”

The process is simple: Children learn about and adopt “gender
expansive” identities in schools, which then direct them to
gender clinics that can provide puberty blockers, hormone
therapies, surgeries and drug regimens that often add up to
hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The cynical interpretation of this pipeline would suggest it’s
driven by the profit motive. But another current is ideological:
Radical gender activists believe they are in a struggle for
liberation from the system of “cisheteropatriarchy” — and each
“gender non-conforming” child is another tool in that fight.

Christopher F. Rufo is a senior fellow at the Manhattan
Institute and a contributing editor of City Journal.

Comments:

NYSports

There is a such thing as gender dysmorphia which is a mental
disease in which one thinks they are of a different gender than
their DNA. Instead of pretending that this is normal (Biden’s
world), these people should be treated mentally.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/05/chicago-hospital-teams-with-
schools-to-promote-sex-toys-to-kids/