Aids is a good thing - it kills niggers and fags and other trash

Aids is a gift from God

Jan 9, 2002, 12:02:22 AM1/9/02
Keep praying that aids will keep mutating and keep killing fags,
niggers, and other subhuman trash.

A prayer.

Oh mighty god
Thank goodness for aids
thank you for wiping out the filth and evil on our planet
thank you so much for doing such a wonderful thing.

Amen

Fags - may you have a aids filled day.

Massa Garfield

Jan 9, 2002, 12:29:21 PM1/9/02
It kills white cracker trailer trash, such as yourself.

"Aids is a gift from God" <aids...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Buck Winter

Jan 9, 2002, 5:58:36 PM1/9/02
aids...@hotmail.com (Aids is a gift from God) wrote in message news:<42c58e9b.02010...@posting.google.com>...

Alt.politics.homosexuality should be annihilated.
With the support of posters like yourself, it will be.

May its annihilation become reality, because it contains filth
and garbage.

Happy New Year, Aids4fages!

Thank you, Lord, for giving us persona like Aids4fags.

MuterZero

Jan 9, 2002, 7:47:19 PM1/9/02
"Massa Garfield" <Mr. Garfield> wrote in message news:<3c3c7...@news1.meganetnews.com>...

> It kills white cracker trailer trash, such as yourself.

Yeah, his cracker's ass too. AIDs is a wonderful thing. It kills all
crackers, niggers, and everyone else that's not purple like me. We
purple people have full protection against AIDS, so we will never get
it. That's why the purple race is the best race. All other races can
kiss my purple ass. All of the Crackers, Niggers, Jews, Chinks, Spics,
and Ronsos can rot in hell. Those FUCKING bastards!!! errrrrrrr.... I
can't stand all of them. DIE YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS, DIE!!!!!

Ninure Saunders

Jan 10, 2002, 10:30:27 AM1/10/02
In article <42c58e9b.02010...@posting.google.com>,
aids...@hotmail.com (Aids is a gift from God) wrote:

-Keep praying that aids will keep mutating and keep killing fags,
-niggers, and other subhuman trash.
-
-A prayer.
-
-Oh mighty god
-Thank goodness for aids
-thank you for wiping out the filth and evil on our planet
-thank you so much for doing such a wonderful thing.
-
-Amen
-
-Fags - may you have a aids filled day.

<REMOVING alt.flame.niggers>

Troll: Comes from the verb "to troll," which means to fish by trailing a
baited linefrom behind a slowly moving boat.

A troll is someone who makes a post deliberately intended to generate more
heat than light, baiting readers and seeing who will respond
intemperately.

+--------------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLL |
+--------------+
| |
| |
..\|..|/..

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://www.geocities.com/ninure

The world's second most subversive document
http://www.geocities.com/ninure/declaration.html
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.ufmcc.com

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address

Clandestine Ops

Jan 11, 2002, 7:08:36 AM1/11/02
If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own fault
and they deserve to die. I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of the
house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while they
were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would respond
they never existed.

Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what they reaped.

The Bible says a man who layeth with a man as he would a woman shall be put
to death.

Sodomites must die according to GOD!

And he has provided a way!!!

"Buck Winter" <gay...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Barry OGrady

Jan 11, 2002, 7:15:57 AM1/11/02
On 8 Jan 2002 21:02:22 -0800, aids...@hotmail.com (Aids is a gift from God) wrote:

>Keep praying that aids will keep mutating and keep killing fags,
>niggers, and other subhuman trash.

God must have created them for a reason.

>A prayer.
>
>Oh mighty god
>Thank goodness for aids
>thank you for wiping out the filth and evil on our planet
>thank you so much for doing such a wonderful thing.
>
>Amen
>
>Fags - may you have a aids filled day.

-Barry
========
Web page: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~barryog
Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

Moira de Swardt

Jan 11, 2002, 8:35:25 AM1/11/02

Clandestine Ops <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message

> Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what
they reaped.

Whew! A complete new bunch of loonies. Amazing what cross-posting
can do.

soc.motss removed for their sanity.

Moira, the Faerie Godmother

Clay Colwell

Jan 11, 2002, 11:41:17 AM1/11/02
In alt.politics.homosexuality Moira de Swardt <moira.d...@africaonline.co.sz> wrote:

> Clandestine Ops <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message

>> Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what
> they reaped.

> Whew! A complete new bunch of loonies. Amazing what cross-posting
> can do.

THe *primary* way to brew up a flamewar.

> soc.motss removed for their sanity.

And we bless you for it.

Fritz

Jan 11, 2002, 1:13:57 PM1/11/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own fault
> and they deserve to die. I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of the
> house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while they
> were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would respond
> they never existed.
>
> Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what they reaped.
>
> The Bible says a man who layeth with a man as he would a woman shall be put
> to death.
>
> Sodomites must die according to GOD!
>
> And he has provided a way!!!

You're what's known in the trade as a "rotten mom."

--
Fritz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RacistsSuckM...@newsranger.com

Jan 11, 2002, 1:15:08 PM1/11/02
In article <3c3ed...@corp.newsgroups.com>, Clandestine Ops says...

>If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own fault
>and they deserve to die. I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of the
>house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while they
>were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would respond
>they never existed.
>
>Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what they reaped.
>
>The Bible says a man who layeth with a man as he would a woman shall be put
>to death.
>
>Sodomites must die according to GOD!
>
>And he has provided a way!!!

Yes, so if your son/daughter was a hemophiliac, and needed a blood transfusion,
and he/she received a blood transfusion that was responsible for the HIV/AIDS
virus, it's your offspring's fault. Nice parent you are. I hope for your
children's
sake, you're not a Jehovah's Witness. They are against blood transfusions,
period,
even if it means their children die as a result.

maf1029

Jan 11, 2002, 2:00:09 PM1/11/02

> If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own fault
> and they deserve to die.

May you reap that same amount of compassion from your offspring *when* you
contract a long, painful terminal illness, so that you may know first-hand
the bel;ief you hold so dear.

>I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of the
> house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while they
> were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would
respond
> they never existed.

Here's a thought: Why don't you print this out and show your children
*exactly* how much you "love" them.
What? You think that's a bad idea? But, whyever for?

<snip>

> Sodomites must die according to GOD!

So should you. Please be sterile.

--
maf and dog, aa #1954

maf1029

Jan 11, 2002, 2:02:21 PM1/11/02

"Fritz" <fsm...@bcpl.net> wrote in message

Personally, I was leaning toward "callous bitch on the order of Medea." OTOH
Medea was human, in comparison.

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 11, 2002, 4:49:05 PM1/11/02
Satan hears you and has your place reserved in hell....

Buck Winter

Jan 11, 2002, 5:25:07 PM1/11/02
Barry OGrady <billy...@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message news:<prlt3u87mjet48a3e...@4ax.com>...

> On 8 Jan 2002 21:02:22 -0800, aids...@hotmail.com (Aids is a gift from God) wrote:
>
> >Keep praying that aids will keep mutating and keep killing fags,
> >niggers, and other subhuman trash.
>
> God must have created them for a reason.

Fags? So that they will be an example for Him to kill them.

Jeff North

Jan 11, 2002, 6:23:18 PM1/11/02
On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:08:36 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own fault
>| and they deserve to die. I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of the
>| house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while they
>| were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would respond
>| they never existed.

...and if your offspring acquired AIDS from a tainted blood transfusion?

>| Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what they reaped.

So, newborns who have acquired AIDS from there mother "deserve what they
reap"ed.

>| The Bible says a man who layeth with a man as he would a woman shall be put
>| to death.

I'd like to see you use that argument in a court of law.

>| Sodomites must die according to GOD!

Everyone/thing dies - you don't need a god for that.

>| And he has provided a way!!!

So when are you going to do the world a favour and commit suicide?

Why do I get the feeling that I'm responding to one of buckiewuckies' finger
puppets?

>| "Buck Winter" <gay...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>| > aids...@hotmail.com (Aids is a gift from God) wrote in message

>| > Alt.politics.homosexuality should be annihilated.
>| > With the support of posters like yourself, it will be.
>| >
>| > May its annihilation become reality, because it contains filth
>| > and garbage.
>| >
>| > Happy New Year, Aids4fages!
>| >
>| > Thank you, Lord, for giving us persona like Aids4fags.

>| http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
>| -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

There was a time when religion ruled the world. They called it
the Dark Ages. It's your hell, you burn in it.

jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au : Remove xx to reply

PÃ…L GUNNAR EID GRIBBESTAD

Jan 11, 2002, 6:28:23 PM1/11/02
The one who posted this must be a sorry ass.....
I'm not sorry for you... people like you need help.....

Paul..

"what if you got it..... suddenly your whole world would be in turmoil...."
"Mike R. Cooke" <mykill2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 11, 2002, 8:01:35 PM1/11/02

"Massa Garfield" <Mr. Garfield> wrote in message

>(AIDS) It kills white cracker trailer trash, such as yourself.

HIV can and will kill anyone. Shame some folks see the need to respond to
bigotry with bigotry.

Mike Cooke

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 11, 2002, 4:49:05 PM1/11/02

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Mike R. Cooke" <mykill2...@yahoo.com>
Control: cancel <l5J%7.715$Ep1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
Subject: cmsg cancel <l5J%7.715$Ep1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,alt.flame.niggers
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:14:16 GMT

autocancel

Ninure Saunders

Jan 12, 2002, 12:15:22 PM1/12/02

-Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:
-
[...]
->|
-
-Why do I get the feeling that I'm responding to one of buckiewuckies' finger
-puppets?

I'd hate to think that there was another one of him out there!!!!

(* *)
oOOo-----(_)-----oOOo
| DoN'T fEeD |
| tHe |
| TrOlls |
+--oooO--------Oooo--+
( ) ( )
| ( ) |
(__) (__)

Ninure Saunders

Jan 12, 2002, 12:17:44 PM1/12/02
In article <PVL%7.1074$Ep1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>, "Mike R. Cooke"
<mykill2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

-"Massa Garfield" <Mr. Garfield> wrote in message
-news:3c3c7...@news1.meganetnews.com...
-
->(AIDS) It kills white cracker trailer trash, such as yourself.
-
-HIV can and will kill anyone. Shame some folks see the need to respond to
-bigotry with bigotry.
-
-Mike Cooke

I'd agree its a "shame", nut it is highly understandable.

In my case it gets harder and harder not to "bash back"!!

" People who treat other people as less than human must not be surprised
when the bread they have cast on the waters comes floating back to them,
poisoned."
-James Baldwin

Buck Winter

Jan 12, 2002, 1:08:55 PM1/12/02
"Mike R. Cooke" <mykill2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<7$--$$---_%%$$$_-$@news.noc.cabal.int>...

> Satan hears you and has your place reserved in hell....

Exactly where you're headed, queer.

Buck Winter

Jan 12, 2002, 1:21:02 PM1/12/02
"Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message news:<3c3ed...@corp.newsgroups.com>...
> If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own fault
> and they deserve to die. I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of the
> house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while they
> were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would respond
> they never existed.
>
> Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what they reaped.
>
> The Bible says a man who layeth with a man as he would a woman shall be put
> to death.
>
> Sodomites must die according to GOD!
>
> And he has provided a way!!!

Yes, you're right. God has provided AIDS/HIV and hopefully, other
diseases which have yet to be medically discovered, to warn man
that being gay is *not* the sexual state He intended to see man
practice in. Celibacy is the rule given to gays, not straights.
Rule broken, gays *must* pay the ultimate price: death by *any*
means: suicide, homicide, AIDS, et al. Sorry to disappoint several,
but that's the way the ball bounces.

Gays are responsible for their own actions, including the consequence
of death, which they themselves invite---very easily. I know of a senior
gay man who fell to his death over the fourth floor of a private
housing complex (no elevator) to the basement, ending up in a pool
of his own blood. What a horrific way to go.

Clandestine, if you want to talk more, email sca...@hotmail.com.
Please give a distinctive point as to it being *you*. :-)
There is a need for more people like you to come forth.

L. Michael Roberts

Jan 12, 2002, 1:29:25 PM1/12/02
Buck Winter wrote:

> "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message news:<3c3ed...@corp.newsgroups.com>...
> > If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own fault
> > and they deserve to die. I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of the
> > house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while they
> > were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would respond
> > they never existed.
> >
> > Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what they reaped.
> >
> > The Bible says a man who layeth with a man as he would a woman shall be put
> > to death.
> >
> > Sodomites must die according to GOD!
> >
> > And he has provided a way!!!
>
> Yes, you're right. God has provided AIDS/HIV and hopefully, other
> diseases which have yet to be medically discovered, to warn man
> that being gay is *not* the sexual state He intended to see man
> practice in.

Thank you for this gem of information.... I had no idea that the
millions infected with HIV/AIDS in Africa and Asia were
Homosexuals. I guess that the gay population on a world wide basis
is far more then the 10% that many claim.

<snip 2 end>

+==================== L. Michael Roberts =======================+
This represents my personal opinion and NOT Company policy
Hamilton, Ont, Canada. To reply, post a request for my valid E-mail
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal, condition"
+=================================================================+

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 12, 2002, 2:59:49 PM1/12/02

> > Satan hears you and has your place reserved in hell....
>
> Exactly where you're headed, queer.

I've sold my soul to Jesus - sorry.

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 12, 2002, 3:12:23 PM1/12/02

"Buck Winter" <gay...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message
> > If my son or daughter came home with HIV/AIDS it would be their own
fault
> > and they deserve to die. I would not even bat an eye kicking them out of
the
> > house. I would not spend one red cent even sending them a card while
they
> > were on their death bed. If anyone asked how they were doing I would
respond
> > they never existed.
> >
> > Anyone that gets HIV/AIDS made their own beds and deserve what they
reaped.

> > The Bible says a man who layeth with a man as he would a woman shall be
put
> > to death.

That would apply only to heterosexual men who fuck men. Gay men don't lay
with women.

> > Sodomites must die according to GOD!

Everybody dies. Sinners who sell their soul to Jesus can expect to be
reborn, according to Christianity.

> > And he has provided a way!!!
>
> Yes, you're right. God has provided AIDS/HIV and hopefully, other
> diseases which have yet to be medically discovered, to warn man
> that being gay is *not* the sexual state He intended to see man
> practice in. Celibacy is the rule given to gays, not straights.
> Rule broken, gays *must* pay the ultimate price: death by *any*
> means: suicide, homicide, AIDS, et al. Sorry to disappoint several,
> but that's the way the ball bounces.

Celibacy is the rule for all except married couples - and is even then,
marriage is inferior to celibacy. All are sinners. No one sin is more
acceptable than any other. The only hope for anyone is the redemption found
in Christ. -That's what Christianity, the Bible, teaches. Please call
yourself something else.

> Gays are responsible for their own actions, including the consequence
> of death, which they themselves invite---very easily. I know of a
senior
> gay man who fell to his death over the fourth floor of a private
> housing complex (no elevator) to the basement, ending up in a pool
> of his own blood. What a horrific way to go.

Death comes to us all, you dimwit. God will condemn you to hell as a false
prophet: God alone judges and his reasons are mysterious - to claim to know
specifics is a blasphemy for anyone other the Son of God himself.

Mike Cooke

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 11, 2002, 8:01:35 PM1/11/02

From: "Mike R. Cooke" <mykill2...@yahoo.com>

Control: cancel <PVL%7.1074$Ep1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
Subject: cmsg cancel <PVL%7.1074$Ep1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,alt.flame.niggers
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:38:05 GMT

autocancel

torresD

Jan 13, 2002, 12:20:20 AM1/13/02

www.liok.org

Jan 13, 2002, 7:28:40 AM1/13/02

EOO

Jan 13, 2002, 1:13:48 PM1/13/02

> Celibacy is the rule for all except married couples - and is even then,
> marriage is inferior to celibacy. All are sinners. No one sin is more
> acceptable than any other. The only hope for anyone is the redemption
found
> in Christ. -That's what Christianity, the Bible, teaches. Please call
> yourself something else.
>

> Mike Cooke

**** Anybody want to be Xtian after reading this?

EOO

Tom Shelly, White God

Jan 13, 2002, 1:40:21 PM1/13/02
I'll make this simple:

Number of niggers in sub-Saharan Africa with AIDS:

25.3 million (although this number is as high as 26.5 million, see site
below)

Number of total worldwide people with AIDS (an estimated 40% of this is
niggers too)

36.1 million

FACT: THE MAJORITY OF AIDS CARRIERS ARE NIGGERS

http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm

http://www.time.com/time/2001/aidsinafrica/photo.html

Tom Shelly, White God
Purveyor of Truth

Proud Recipient
AFN's Most-Hated Racist, 200

Jeff North

Jan 14, 2002, 2:35:48 AM1/14/02
On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 10:40:21 -0800, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Tom Shelly,
White God" <toms...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>| I'll make this simple:
>|
>| Number of niggers in sub-Saharan Africa with AIDS:
>|
>| 25.3 million (although this number is as high as 26.5 million, see site
>| below)
>|
>| Number of total worldwide people with AIDS (an estimated 40% of this is
>| niggers too)
>|
>| 36.1 million
>|
>| FACT: THE MAJORITY OF AIDS CARRIERS ARE NIGGERS

FACT: every person that has AIDS is a human being.
jno...@xxbigpond.net.au : Remove xx to reply

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 14, 2002, 9:00:52 AM1/14/02

"Ninure Saunders" <RainbowChri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
ago1.level3.net...

> In article <PVL%7.1074$Ep1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>, "Mike R. Cooke"
> <mykill2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> -"Massa Garfield" <Mr. Garfield> wrote in message
> -news:3c3c7...@news1.meganetnews.com...
> -
> ->(AIDS) It kills white cracker trailer trash, such as yourself.
> -
> -HIV can and will kill anyone. Shame some folks see the need to respond to
> -bigotry with bigotry.
> -
> -Mike Cooke
>

> I'd agree its a "shame", nut it is highly understandable.
>
> In my case it gets harder and harder not to "bash back"!!

This Queer is no less a 'cracker' than any other poor white male. In my
case, the homophobic statement and the anti-cracker retort both target
myself as the enemy.

Mike Cooke

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 14, 2002, 9:03:30 AM1/14/02

"torresD" <torr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.hoffman-info.com/palestine46.html

Shameless way to plug your link. I'm not biting, by the way.

But your subject line is very on target and is in and of itself a very good
response to those who would blame illness on the sick.

Mike Cooke

Mike R. Cooke

Jan 14, 2002, 9:13:41 AM1/14/02

"EOO" <connie...@aol.com> wrote in message

I am not now a Christian - but I was raised one and do know whereof I speak.
I think if you ignore the works of Apostle Paul- singlehandedly responsible
for New Testement prudeness and intolerance (of Women, fornicators and
Queers).... the Bible (I reccomend reading KJ and Catholic scripture side
by side) makes for a milder Christianity.

Mike Cooke

JTEM

Jan 14, 2002, 1:49:19 PM1/14/02

"Mike R. Cooke" <mykill2...@yahoo.com> wrote

> This Queer [...]

Is there *Anything* that isn't about you?

My god. If Ninure called us on everything she might be able to
twist into an insult, we'd be dead.

Get off the ego trip.

Buck Winter

Jan 14, 2002, 5:46:25 PM1/14/02
RainbowChri...@hotmail.com (Ninure Saunders) wrote in message news:<RainbowChristiannoh...@dialup-65.56.141.120.dial1.chicago1.level3.net>...

> I'd hate to think that there was another one of him out there!!!!

> Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

Making it easy for you (sorry you were termed a "homo niggah bitch,"
but at that point you *asked* for it.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists-spies.assasins.htm

D Monte

Jan 14, 2002, 11:52:58 PM1/14/02
Jeff North <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<se254ucj3aidqu5ef...@4ax.com>...

what a sad commentary on you!

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 12:07:54 AM1/15/02
No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
and need to die. They are not human and they made their bed and have to lay
in it. It is not the tax payers responsibility to take care of them either.
HIV/Aids is preventable by not degenerating to such a disgusting act against
nature.

"D Monte" <ialmon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

David RL Gartner

Jan 15, 2002, 2:08:22 AM1/15/02

> No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
> and need to die.

in all likelihood, they will die. unless of course, there's a cure.

> They are not human and they made their bed and have to lay
> in it.

careful. judging is a sin. oh, but you probably already knew that, right?

> It is not the tax payers responsibility to take care of them either.
> HIV/Aids is preventable by not degenerating to such a disgusting act
against
> nature.

which act is that? a blood transfusion? being born to a mother that has
AIDS?

david
--
http://www.bmeworld.com/myneedle
http://iam.bmezine.com/?DRLG

Jeff North

Jan 15, 2002, 2:32:11 AM1/15/02
On 14 Jan 2002 20:52:58 -0800, in alt.politics.homosexuality
ialmon...@yahoo.com (D Monte) wrote:

>| Jeff North <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<se254ucj3aidqu5ef...@4ax.com>...

>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|

>| > FACT: every person that has AIDS is a human being.
>|

>| what a sad commentary on you!

The fact that I see a person as a human being regardless of their colour,
religion or sex?

Jeff North

Jan 15, 2002, 2:33:54 AM1/15/02
On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:07:54 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
>| and need to die.

..and the children that acquired AIDS from their mothers ....

>| They are not human and they made their bed and have to lay
>| in it.

..and the children that acquired AIDS from their mothers ....

>| It is not the tax payers responsibility to take care of them either.
>| HIV/Aids is preventable by not degenerating to such a disgusting act against
>| nature.

Prepubescent children are not suppose to be sexually active.

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, CPFG

Jan 15, 2002, 4:34:13 AM1/15/02
In the Land of alt.politics.homosexuality where the Shadows lie, on the
dark and terrible day of Mon, 14 Jan 2002, when the Dark Lord fell one more
time, Eris Kallisti Discordia spoke to me through Clandestine Ops's
flonking:

>No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
>and need to die. They are not human and they made their bed and have to lay
>in it. It is not the tax payers responsibility to take care of them either.
>HIV/Aids is preventable by not degenerating to such a disgusting act against
>nature.

What, like blood transfusions? You Xian Scientists...

>"D Monte" wrote...
>> Jeff North wrote...

>site

>is

>> > FACT: every person that has AIDS is a human being.
>>

>> what a sad commentary on you!

<Inigo Montoya> I do not think that word means what you think it means...
</IM>

"Covert ace nudists in the Vatican!"
Snarky, The God of Odd Statements; GGGHD; HCNB
"America is supposed to be the world's melting pot,
so melt!!" -- from some BBS
ICQ: 135930147; E-mail: feetofclayatshawdotca
"There are no governors anywhere."

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 9:59:27 AM1/15/02
Then you are really short sighted! Nigger are a different species they are
simian.

"Jeff North" <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 10:00:37 AM1/15/02
Yes even the children of these animals need to die because they would have
no future in this world being raised by such scum of the earth.

"Jeff North" <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 10:02:07 AM1/15/02
There is no longer tainted blood in America.

"Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK,
GGGHD, CPFG" <feeto...@wash.can> wrote in message

donawana

Jan 15, 2002, 11:11:00 AM1/15/02
On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:07:54 -0600, "Clandestine Ops"
<wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
>and need to die. They are not human and they made their bed and have to lay
>in it. It is not the tax payers responsibility to take care of them either.
>HIV/Aids is preventable by not degenerating to such a disgusting act against
>nature.

once again, i'm reminded of the fact that the Moral Majority is
neither.

"Whose gwine spay all these weasels?" -- Dave Barry

Dionisio

Jan 15, 2002, 11:19:47 AM1/15/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> Then you are really short sighted! Nigger are a different species they are
> simian.

News flash: So are we.

--
http://my.ohio.voyager.net/~dionisio -- Snookems, the white kitty.

And then there's the whole sex thing... Not that I don't enjoy it, but it's
kind of like a trip to Disney Land. You get so excited about a ride on the
Matterhorn. And then when it's over, you realize that you spent all that time
in line for a minute-and-a-half upside-down and the chance to throw up.

--Murphy Brown

Dionisio

Jan 15, 2002, 11:18:10 AM1/15/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
> and need to die.

Speaking of the dregs of society...

Dionisio

Jan 15, 2002, 11:21:37 AM1/15/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> There is no longer tainted blood in America.

Perhaps you should have yours checked again. What flows through your veins
could hardly be called "pure."

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 11:35:26 AM1/15/02
You want to put money on it chump? Less than 1% of the Media is Promoting
the Homo Disgusting Agenda. 1 Nigger is causing all the actions against the
Pledge of Allegiance to our Flag but the Media makes it look like a
Majority. Fags are less than 2% but the Media wants you to think it hit 25%
of the population. Out right Niggers murderers have a higher % rate when are
you going to protest them being locked up and they are human beings too?
Homosexuals are predators not humans. " A man who layeth with a man as he
would a woman SHALL be put to DEATH" The Bible......GODS LAW.....

"donawana" <dona...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Ward Stewart

Jan 15, 2002, 2:33:20 PM1/15/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:59:27 -0600, "Clandestine Ops"
<wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>Then you are really short sighted! Nigger are a different species they are
>simian.

As compared with your Olympian magnificence?

JEEEZ!

ward

"People who treat other people as less than human must
not be surprised when the bread they have cast on the
waters comes floating back to them, poisoned."
James Baldwin

Ward Stewart

Jan 15, 2002, 2:33:20 PM1/15/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:32:11 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>On 14 Jan 2002 20:52:58 -0800, in alt.politics.homosexuality
>ialmon...@yahoo.com (D Monte) wrote:

>>| > >|
>>| > >|
>>| > >|
>>| > >|
>>| > >|

>>| what a sad commentary on you!
>
>The fact that I see a person as a human being regardless of their colour,
>religion or sex?

You got it! These pitiful dim xenophobes MUST find someone they can
despise, look down on and deplore -- their inadequacy, intellectual,
moral, ethical and human is so profound that without such reassurance

they would implode and leave empty burnt-out trailers in their cities.

Ward Stewart

Jan 15, 2002, 2:33:19 PM1/15/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 01:08:22 -0600, "David RL Gartner"
<sticknee...@mindspring.com> wrote:

It is worth noting that the nut-jobs who publish this sort of
loathesomen vileness all seem to be writing under fake names. What
do they fear? Their own paranoia?

ward

>"Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message
>> No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
>> and need to die.
>
>in all likelihood, they will die. unless of course, there's a cure.
>
>> They are not human and they made their bed and have to lay
>> in it.
>
>careful. judging is a sin. oh, but you probably already knew that, right?
>
>> It is not the tax payers responsibility to take care of them either.
>> HIV/Aids is preventable by not degenerating to such a disgusting act
>against
>> nature.
>
>which act is that? a blood transfusion? being born to a mother that has
>AIDS?
>
>david

Da Mudda Lan Newz Servus

Jan 15, 2002, 3:16:57 PM1/15/02

"donawana" <dona...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:07:54 -0600, "Clandestine Ops"
> <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:
>
> >No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of
society
> >and need to die. They are not human and they made their bed and have to
lay
> >in it. It is not the tax payers responsibility to take care of them
either.
> >HIV/Aids is preventable by not degenerating to such a disgusting act
against
> >nature.
> >

> once again, i'm reminded of the fact that the Moral Majority is
> neither.

spoken like the whigger-bitch that you are..........

Buck Winter

Jan 15, 2002, 5:10:28 PM1/15/02
"Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message news:<3c445...@corp.newsgroups.com>...

> You want to put money on it chump? Less than 1% of the Media is Promoting
> the Homo Disgusting Agenda. 1 Nigger is causing all the actions against the
> Pledge of Allegiance to our Flag but the Media makes it look like a
> Majority. Fags are less than 2% but the Media wants you to think it hit 25%
> of the population. Out right Niggers murderers have a higher % rate when are
> you going to protest them being locked up and they are human beings too?

> Homosexuals are predators not humans. " A man who layeth with a man as he
> would a woman SHALL be put to DEATH" The Bible......GODS LAW.....

Well said, CO! Bravo. <applause>

donawana

Jan 15, 2002, 5:59:19 PM1/15/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:35:26 -0600, "Clandestine Ops"
<wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>You want to put money on it chump? Less than 1% of the Media is Promoting
>the Homo Disgusting Agenda. 1 Nigger is causing all the actions against the
>Pledge of Allegiance to our Flag but the Media makes it look like a
>Majority. Fags are less than 2% but the Media wants you to think it hit 25%
>of the population. Out right Niggers murderers have a higher % rate when are
>you going to protest them being locked up and they are human beings too?
>Homosexuals are predators not humans. " A man who layeth with a man as he
>would a woman SHALL be put to DEATH" The Bible......GODS LAW.....

man, all that piety must really make you constipated...

donawana

Jan 15, 2002, 6:00:28 PM1/15/02
On 15 Jan 2002 14:10:28 -0800, gay...@hotmail.com (Buck Winter)
wrote:

i find it interesting that men who get all upset with the idea of male
homosexuality, would be first in line to get in on a threesome with a
pair of chicks...

donawana

Jan 15, 2002, 6:00:51 PM1/15/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:18:10 GMT, Dionisio <dmi...@insight.rr.com>
wrote:

>Clandestine Ops wrote:
>
>> No the carriers of HIV/AIDs are the sodomites and are the dregs of society
>> and need to die.
>
>Speaking of the dregs of society...

hey there, great sig...lol...

donawana

Jan 15, 2002, 6:02:13 PM1/15/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:19:47 GMT, Dionisio <dmi...@insight.rr.com>
wrote:

>Clandestine Ops wrote:
>
>> Then you are really short sighted! Nigger are a different species they are
>> simian.
>
>News flash: So are we.

i was under the impression that most of the regs in alt.flame.niggers
were troglodytes...<scratches head>

donawana

Jan 15, 2002, 6:05:17 PM1/15/02
<wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>You want to put money on it chump? Less than 1% of the Media is Promoting
>the Homo Disgusting Agenda.

1 Nigger is causing all the actions against the
>Pledge of Allegiance to our Flag but the Media makes it look like a
>Majority.

??? say what ???

not only are you hysterical, you're illiterate...

Fags are less than 2% but the Media wants you to think it hit 25%
>of the population. Out right Niggers murderers have a higher % rate when are
>you going to protest them being locked up and they are human beings too?
>Homosexuals are predators not humans. " A man who layeth with a man as he
>would a woman SHALL be put to DEATH" The Bible......GODS LAW.....

don't tell me, let me guess -- they booted you out of Comp 101.

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 6:08:21 PM1/15/02
It is not making me constipated it is making me organize Lynch Mobs into
Fraternities for our future of America aka FFA want to join!

"donawana" <dona...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Ninure Saunders

Jan 15, 2002, 7:47:58 PM1/15/02
In article <PKF08.74768$Sj1.29...@typhoon.ne.mediaone.net>, "JTEM"
<jay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

-"Mike R. Cooke" <mykill2...@yahoo.com> wrote
-
-> This Queer [...]
-
-Is there *Anything* that isn't about you?
-
-My god. If Ninure called us on everything she might be able to
-twist into an insult, we'd be dead.

<RUBBING EYES>

hih? what?

Did I do soemthing?
-
-Get off the ego trip.

I am begining to believe that Mike is a young kid.....

Ninure Saunders aka Rainbow Christian

The Lord is my Shepherd and He knows I'm Gay
http://www.geocities.com/ninure

The world's second most subversive document
http://www.geocities.com/ninure/declaration.html
-
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches
http://www.ufmcc.com

To send e-mail, remove nohate from address

Light Templar

Jan 15, 2002, 9:43:24 PM1/15/02

A human with black skin genetically differs less than .5% from a human with
white skin (or yellow, or red, ect...) Not only are we the same species,
but race itself seems to be an artificial construct.

"Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message

Light Templar

Jan 15, 2002, 9:45:11 PM1/15/02

"Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message

> You want to put money on it chump? Less than 1% of the Media is Promoting
> the Homo Disgusting Agenda. 1 Nigger is causing all the actions against
the
> Pledge of Allegiance to our Flag but the Media makes it look like a
> Majority. Fags are less than 2% but the Media wants you to think it hit
25%
> of the population. Out right Niggers murderers have a higher % rate when
are
> you going to protest them being locked up and they are human beings too?
> Homosexuals are predators not humans. " A man who layeth with a man as he
> would a woman SHALL be put to DEATH" The Bible......GODS LAW.....

Irrelevant to the civil laws in our nation.

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 9:57:13 PM1/15/02
You are full of shit it has been proven a thousand times in this group by
the medical world that niggers are not the same as the human being.

"Light Templar" <IDon't@acceptmail> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 9:58:44 PM1/15/02
The new civil laws of this land are a direct violation of the Constitution.
So stick it up your ass like you enjoy it!

"Light Templar" <IDon't@acceptmail> wrote in message

Light Templar

Jan 15, 2002, 11:03:11 PM1/15/02

> The new civil laws of this land are a direct violation of the
Constitution.

Bullshit.

> So stick it up your ass like you enjoy it!

Sorry, the ass fetish seems to be yours.

Dionisio

Jan 15, 2002, 11:04:02 PM1/15/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> Homosexuals are predators not humans. " A man who layeth with a man as he
> would a woman SHALL be put to DEATH" The Bible......GODS LAW.....

Homosexuals are predators, eh? This from "Mr. Hunt Them Down and Kill Them."

Good thing the world supply of irony meters self-destructed a few months back...

Light Templar

Jan 15, 2002, 11:04:15 PM1/15/02

"Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message

> You are full of shit it has been proven a thousand times in this group by
> the medical world that niggers are not the same as the human being.

Total crap. The medical world agrees with me. Blacks are human beings.
Don't like it? Too bad.

Dionisio

Jan 15, 2002, 11:05:45 PM1/15/02
Ward Stewart wrote:

> It is worth noting that the nut-jobs who publish this sort of
> loathesomen vileness all seem to be writing under fake names. What
> do they fear? Their own paranoia?

No. They fear the government, which -- need I point out -- we control. (Yeah,
sure, the Jews frequently get cited for this; we are the ones pulling the strings
though. Don't you forget it.)

Dionisio

Jan 15, 2002, 11:09:45 PM1/15/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> You are full of shit it has been proven a thousand times in this group by
> the medical world that niggers are not the same as the human being.

Well, this should be interesting... Cite?

Dionisio

Jan 15, 2002, 11:10:15 PM1/15/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> The new civil laws of this land are a direct violation of the Constitution.

How so?

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 11:21:29 PM1/15/02
It's Not Racial Barriers That Keep Blacks From Prospering
American Blacks Must Pool Capital in Order to Help Themselves
[Reprinted from Issues & Views Summer 1991]

[Below are excerpts from the address delivered by businessman S.B. Fuller to
the National Association of Manufacturers, December 6, 1963.]

. . . . It is contrary to the laws of nature for man to stand still; he must
move forward, or the eternal march of progress will force him backward. This
the Negro has failed to understand; he believes that the lack of civil
rights legislation, and the lack of integration have kept him back. But this
is not true. . . .

In 1952, the Negro's income was 57% of that of the white man's, but in 1962
it was only 53% of his income. In a period of ten years, the Negro's income
had dropped 4 percentage points in comparison with the white man's income.
The main reason for this is the Negro's lack of understanding of our
capitalistic system of government. Capitalism is defined as "an economic
system in which capital and capitalists play the principal part.
Specifically, the established economic system of most modern civilized
countries, in which the ownership of land and natural wealth, the
production, distribution, and exchange of goods, the employment and reward
of human labor, and the extension, organization, and operation of the system
itself, are entrusted to, and effected by private enterprise and control,
under competitive conditions."

This the Negro does not understand. Let's take, for example, distribution at
the retail level. One-sixth of all people employed in America are employed
in retail selling; 11,650,000 people in retail sales as of 1962. If the
Negro had the amount of initiative, courage and imagination required, he
could control the retail selling in his own community. Since he represents
10% of the population of America today, he would be able to employ 1,065,000
people. There are 1,788,325 retail establishments in America and yet in New
York City, where there are over 1,000,000 Negroes, they do not own over 15
businesses which employ over 10 people.

Unfortunately, the Negro believes that there is a racial barrier in America
which keeps him from succeeding, yet if he would learn to use the laws of
observation, concentration, memory, reason, and action, he would realize
that there is a world of opportunity right in his own community. . . .

Because [the Negro] does not own and control retail establishments in his
own community, he is unable to stabilize his community. For every evening,
at the close of business, the substantial citizen leaves that community and
goes to another community to live, thus leaving the Negro community
improverished, and the wealth derived from the community through retail
sales is transferred to the other community, thus building up that
community. These merchants are not to be blamed for this, because the supply
and demand must be satisfied. Since the Negro does not supply the demand in
his own community, the white man must come in, and he takes advantage of the
opportunity. Then the Negro thinks that there is a racial barrier that keeps
him from making progress. Therefore, he asks for legislation to remove the
barrier which he automatically created himself, due to the lack of action in
his own behalf.

He believes that the purpose of business is to furnish jobs, but this is not
true. The purpose of business is to render service and to make a profit, and
by doing this, it must employ people. These people must be able to render
service and produce a commodity that the businessman can sell at a profit.
If not the business can no longer employ the individual. . . .

The Negro must pool his capital in order to help himself. He must establish
retail sales organizations throughout his community and also he must go into
light manufacturing where retail selling has already produced an outlet for
the products light manufacturing can produce. This will enable him to help
solve his own problems. . . .

Since our capitalistic system is a competitive system, the Negro must learn
to compete with his fellowman. He must not only seek jobs, but he must own
establishments which will give jobs to others. . . .

[Courtesy of Hagley Museum & Library, Wilmington, DE]

----

"Light Templar" <IDon't@acceptmail> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Jan 15, 2002, 11:26:27 PM1/15/02
Race Differences in Intelligence: a Global Perspective Richard Lynn

University of Ulster, Coleraine, Northern Ireland

THE MANKIND QUARTERLY, V31:3, Spring 1991, 255-296.

The world literature on racial differences in intelligence is reviewed from
three points of view. Firstly, studies using intelligence tests indicate
that Caucasoids in North America, Europe and Australasia generally obtain
mean IQs of around 100. Mongoloids typically obtain slightly higher means in
the range of 100-106. African Negroids obtain mean IQs of around 70, while
Negroid-Caucasoids in the United States and Britain obtain means of about
85. Amerindians and the South East Asian races typically obtain means in the
range of 85-95.

A second source of evidence comes from studies of reaction times which
provide measures of the neurological efficiency of the brain. These studies
show that Mongoloids have the fastest reaction times, followed by Caucasoids
and then by Negroids. Thirdly, the races can be assessed for their
contributions to civilization. Here the Caucasoids and the Mongoloids have
made the most significant advances both in the foundation of the early
civilizations and in more recent developments.

The existence of racial differences in intelligence has been known since the
time of the First World war when tests given to large numbers of military
conscripts in the United States revealed that blacks had an average
intelligence level about 15 IQ points below that of whites. In the following
decades there has been debate over the question of whether these differences
have a genetic basis. This debate has largely taken place in the context of
the differences in intelligence found in different racial populations in the
United States. Genetic theorists have pointed to the high heritability of
intelligence and the difficulties of formulating credible environmentalist
explanations to explain the difference (Jensen 1972, 1973, 1980; Eysenck,
1971). Environmentalists have pointed to a variety of factor-s which they
consider capable of explaining the low Negroid IQ, of which the most
important are bias in the tests, the adverse social and economic living
conditions experienced by blacks, discrimination and prejudice from white
majorities and the historical legacy of slavery which has demoralized blacks
and destroyed their family structure (Flynn, 1980; Jaynes and Williams,
1989; Mackintosh and Mascie-Taylor, 1985). Neither side has yet succeeded in
convincing the other and the issue remains unresolved, although a recent
poll has shown that the majority of experts now believe there is some
genetic basis to the low black IQ (Snyderman and Rothman, 1988).

The Purpose of the present paper is to consider the problem of racial
differences in intelligence in a global perspective. Part one of the paper
contains a review of the many studies which have been made of the
intelligence of different races throughout the world. The principal question
here is whether the world wide evidence supports the genetic or the
environmental position.

In general terms the genetic theory requires that there should be a
reasonably high degree of consistency of the intelligence levels shown by
populations of different races in a variety of geographical locations. Thus,
Negroids should universally have lower intelligence levels than Caucasoids
and this difference should be found in Africa and the West Indies as well as
in the United States and Britain. The reason for this is that the genes or
alleles (alternative forms of genes) for low intelligence, if these exist,
should be present in all Negroid populations and not merely in those whose
ancestors were transported as slaves to the New World. Furthermore, Negroids
in the United States and Britain are nearly all Negroid Caucasoid hybrids
(Reed, 1969). Their Caucasoid genes should, on the genetic hypothesis, raise
their intelligence level as compared with the pure Negroids of Africa. Hence
the genetic theory demands that African Negroids should have lower
intelligence levels than the Negroid-Caucasoid hybrids of the United States
and Britain. Whether or not this is the case can be regarded as a test of
the genetic theory and any studies showing that pure African Negroids have
higher IQs than American or British Negroid hybrids would falsify the
genetic hypothesis.

A similar degree of consistency of intelligence levels should be found for
all races if the intelligence is largely genetically determined. The
intelligence of Caucasoids should be approximately the same, whether they
live in the United States, Britain, Europe, Australia or New Zealand. The
same consistency should be present in the third major race of mankind, the
Orientals or Mongoloids, who are present not only in their native habitat of
north east Asia but also in the United States and Europe. Hence a world wide
examination of the consistency of racial differences in intelligence would
provide a perspective on the genetic and environmental theories which is
lacking in the studies carried out in the local contexts of the United
States and, more recently, in Britain.

Part two of the paper deals with the question of whether the racial
differences in intelligence as measured by intelligence tests are also
present in reaction times, i.e. the speed of response to simple stimuli. The
interest of this question is that recent work has shown that reaction times
are a measure of intelligence and appear to represent differences in the
neurological efficiency of brain processes (Jensen, 1982; Eysenck, 1982). A
positive finding of racial differences in reaction times would rule out many
of the explanations for the intelligence differences advanced by
environmentalists such as bias in the tests, the legacy of slavery and so
forth, and would point to a genetically determined neurological basis for
the differences. Whether or not there are racial differences in reaction
times which run parallel with those in intelligence therefore provides a
further test of the genetic and environmental theories.

Part three of the paper considers the racial differences in the foundation
and advancement of civilization. The establishment of civilization required
numerous discoveries such as the invention of writing and arithmetic and
these must have been due to the work of highly intelligent individuals. This
part of the paper considers whether the racial differences in the
establishment of civilizations are the same as those found in the
performance of intelligence tests.

Intelligence Test Performance

Intelligence tests were developed in the first two decades of the century
and in the following seventy years numerous studies have been published of
the intelligence of different peoples in many parts of the world. The
principal studies have been collated and classified by the race and are
summarized in Tables I through 6. Intelligence was initially conceptualized
as a single entity quantified by the intelligence quotient and many studies
have reported racial differences in terms of a single 1(2. The theoretical
basis for representing intelligence in terms of a single 1(2 is Spearman's
(1927) work identifying a general factor present in all cognitive tests and
his conceptualization of this as general intelligence, now known as
Spearman's g, and identified as a generalized problem solving ability which
enters into the performance of all cognitive tasks.

This theory of intelligence was challenged in the nineteen thirties by
Thurstone (1938) who proposed an alternative model which dispensed with the
concept of Spearman's g and postulated six primary mental abilities
designated reasoning, spatial, numerical, verbal, perceptual speed and
fluency abilities. In the late nineteen-forties an integration of the
Spearman and Thurstone models was proposed by Burt (1949). This consisted of
a hierarchical model of intelligence in which Spearman's general factor was
split into two correlated group factors now generally known as the verbal
and visuospatial abilities. These can in turn be broken down further into
narrower primary abilities, of which some twenty to thirty have been
identified (Cattell, 1971). Burt's model is widely accepted in contemporary
psychology and is adopted in this paper. Where possible means for different
populations are given for general intelligence (Spearman's g) and for the
verbal and visuospatial abilities. Intelligence tests are normally
calibrated with the mean IQ set at 100 and the standard deviation at 15.
This metric has been adopted and the mean IQ of American Caucasoids set at
100 to serve as the standard in terms of which IQs of all other populations
are expressed. Further details of the methods used for the calculations of
mean IQs for different populations are given in the appendix.

Caucasoids

Mean IQs for Caucasoid peoples in the United States, Britain, Continental
Europe, Australia and New Zealand are set out in Table 1. In this and in
subsequent tables summary results are given for the geographical location of
the sample, the age of the subjects, the numbers, the tests used and mean
IQs for general, verbal and visuospatial intelligence. General intelligence
is conceptualized as Spearman's g, the general factor present in all
cognitive tasks, and most effectively measured by tests of reasoning ability
such as Raven's Progressive Matrices and Cattell's Culture Fair Test. It can
also be measured by omnibus tests such as the Wechslers and the Stanford
Binet. Results from all these tests are entered in the tables under general
intelligence. Verbal 1Qs in the tables are derived from the verbal scales of
the Wechslers and from verbal comprehension scales in such tests as the
Differential Aptitude and the McCarthy. Visuospatial IQs are derived from
the performance scales of the Wechslers and from visuospatial scales in the
Differential Aptitude, the McCarthy and similar tests, and from figure
copying tests such as the Draw-a-Man.

Inspection of the results set out in the table will show firstly that
Caucasoids in the United States and Britain obtain virtually identical mean
IQs. This was first demonstrated in the 1932 Scottish survey of Il years
olds who obtained a mean IQ of 99 on the American Stanford Binet. The
subsequent studies shown in the table under Scotland and Britain confirm
this result. The earlier standardization of tests in the United States were
generally based on normative samples of Caucasoids only, such as the early
Stanford Rinet and Wechsler tests, but the later standardizations such as
the WISC-R included Negroids. For this reason an adjustment has to be made
to American means for later tests, because when the mean of the American
total population is set at 100, the mean of American Caucasoids is 102.25,
as derived from the standardization sample of the WISC-R (Jensen and
Reynolds, 1982).

Further inspection of the results set out in Table i shows that the mean IQs
from all these Caucasoid populations lies in the range of 94-107, with the
single exception of a low value of 87 for Spain found by Nieto Alegre et al
(1967). The variations between and within the countries are probably due
principally to differences in sampling accuracy and procedures and to
differences in living standards. Differences in sampling accuracy and
procedures can occur because of the difficulty of obtaining representative
samples and to differences in whether the mentally retarded are included. In
the case of children, those in private schools may or may not be included in
the samples. Sampling differences are probably largely responsible for a
number of the discrepancies in the means obtained from the same country,
e.g. the two studies of general intelligence in Australia give means of 95
and 104, and the three studies of France give means of 98, 104 and 94.

The largest discrepancy in the table is between the mean 1(2 of 87 for Spain
obtained by Nieto Alegre et al and the mean of 98 obtained by Buj. This
probably arises from a sampling difference between the two studies. Nieto
Alegre et al obtained their sample From military conscripts drawn from the
whole of Spain, whereas Buj drew his samples for Spain and other countries
from the populations of the capital cities. While the sampling procedure
adopted by Buj seems reasonable, it is probable that in less economically
developed countries like Spain with a rather backward peasant population
there are considerable differences between the mean IQs in the rural areas
and in cities. In fact in the Nieto Alegre study there was a range of
approximately 15 IQ points between the means of the conscripts from the
poorest rural regions and the most prosperous and more urbanized centers. As
countries have become more industrialized the numbers of their rural
peasantry have declined and rural-urban differences in intelligence have
largely disappeared. Thus Scotland was a largely urbanized country by the
1930s and at this time there was virtually no difference in mean IQ between
urban and rural children (Scottish Council for Research in Education, 1939).
In addition to differences in sampling, some of the differences between
these Caucasoid populations may also be ascribed to differences in living
standards. There is a wide range of these among this set of nations. For
instance, in Spain which produced the lowest mean IQ of 87 for military
conscripts tested in 1965, the per capita income in that year was 770 US
dollars as compared with $2,003 in Britain and $4,058 in the United States
(United Nations, 1970). Low incomes have an adverse effect on intelligence
because poor people have less to spend on nutritious foods and tend to have
less leisure to give their children cognitive stimulation. Nevertheless, in
spite of these considerable differences in living standards, the overall
picture of the results summarized in Table I is one of fairly close
similarity of mean IQs among these diverse Caucasoid populations.

The last entries in Table 1 are for the IQs of Indians derived from the
Indian sub-continent, South Africa and Britain. The mean of 86 in India is
derived from a review by Sinha (1968) of the results of 17 studies of
children aged between 9 and 15 years and totalling in excess of 5,000. Mean
IQs lie in the range of 81 to 94, with an overall mean of approximately 86.
But ethic Indians in Britain obtain a mean of 96 which is within the range
of other Caucasoid populations. Their verbal IC~ of 89 is depressed, but
this is probably because their families are recent immigrants and have not
yet mastered the language. The British results suggest that when Indians is
are reared in an economically developed environment their intelligence level
is about the same as that of European Caucasoids.

Mongoloids

The Mongoloid peoples are those indigenous to north east Asia, north of the
Himalayas and east of the Yenisey river. Their mean IQs are set out in Table
2. It will be seen that for general intelligence the Mongoloid peoples tend
in the majority of studies to obtain somewhat higher means than Caucasoids.
This is the case in the United States, Canada, Europe, Japan, Hong Kong,
Taiwan, Singapore and The People's Republic of China. The range is from 97
to 110, with a mean of around 106. The lowest figure is the mean of 97
obtained by Stevenson et al for Japanese 6 year olds. One explanation for
this result is probably that Mongoloids tend to be late maturers. There is a
good deal of evidence for this reviewed in Lynn (1987). It will be noted
that the same investigators obtained a mean of 102 for Japanese 11 year
olds. A further factor is that Stevenson obtained his American comparison
sample from the city of Minneapolis in Minnesota and the mean Caucasoid IQ
in Minnesota is 105 (Flynn, 1980, p. 107). ?'his means that 5 IQ points
should be added to all of Stevenson's Japanese means.

There is some dispute about the mean IQs of ethnic Mongoloids in the United
States. Vernon (1982) reviewed the literature and concluded that the mean
non-verbal IQ (general intelligence) was around 110 and the verbal IQ 97.
These figures have been questioned by Flynn (1989) who maintains that the
respective means are approximately 100 and 97. The best single study of
American ethnic Mongoloids appears to be the Coleman et al (1966) report of
five age groups spanning the years 6-16 From which Flynn's figures are
derived. But there are problems with the Coleman study. One is that in this
and other studies the category of Orientals may include Filipinos, whose
mean IQ is about 85 (Flynn, 1991) and who therefore pull down the mean of
ethnic Chinese and Japanese. Filipinos constitute about 20 per cent
ofi2lnerican Orientals and if these are taken out of the Coleman sample the
remainder who are largely ethnic Chinese and Japanese obtain a mean
non-verbal IQ of 103 and a mean verbal IQ of 98. A further problem in the
Coleman data concerns the nature of the tests of "non verbal ability".
Coleman himself is careful to state that the non verbal tests used in his
study were not measures of intelligence. The tests were of math ability
largely set out in verbal format and this will have given the tests a verbal
bias and handicapped Orientals (Coleman 1990). Probably the Coleman non
verbal ability tests should not be considered as good measures of general
intelligence or Spearman's g. The weaknesses of the American studies of
ethnic Orientals is that hardly any of them provide a good measure of
visuospatial abilities or of Spearman's g.

If Flynn should prove to be correct it would appear that the mean IQ of
American ethnic Orientals is a little below that of Mongoloids in the
countries of the Pacific rim. The explanation for this may be that the early
Chinese and Japanese immigrants from whom the majority of ethnic Orientals
are derived may have been below the average intelligence levels of their
parent populations in Asia. The early immigrants came largely as laborers to
build the railways and do other unskilled work developing the infrastructure
of the west coast. This not particularly desirable work may have attracted
those of less than average ability. If this is so, the high educational and
occupational achievements of ethnic Orientals in the United States may be
due to high work motivation rather than high intelligence levels.

A striking feature of the results for Mongoloids is that their verbal IQs
are consistently lower than their visuospatial IQs. In most studies the
differences are substantial amounting to between 10 to 15 IQ points. This
pattern is present in Japan, Hong Kong, the United States and Canada. It has
also been found among ethnic Japanese in Hawaii although these data are not
presented in a form from which mean IQs can be calculated (Nagoshi and
Johnson, 1987). This difference is also picked up in the United States in
performance on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), on which ethnic Orientals
invariably do better than Caucasians on the mathematics test (largely a
measure of general intelligence and visuospatial ability) but less well than
Caucasians on the verbal test (Wainer, 1988). A further manifestation of the
strong visuospatial and weak verbal abilities of ethnic O1-iental Americans
lies in their tendency to do well in professions like science, architecture
and engineering which call for strong visuospatial abilities and poorly in
law which calls for strong verbal abilities. This pattern of occupational
achievement has been well documented by Weyl (1969, 1989) in his studies of
the achievements of the major American ethnic populations. His method
involves the analysis of the frequencies of ethnic names among those who
have achieved occupational distinction calculated in relation to their
frequencies in the general population. Thus he finds that common Chinese
names like Wong are greatly overrepresented in American Men and Women of
Science, as compared with their frequency in the general population, but
under represented in Who's Who in American Law. On the basis of this method
he constructs a performance co-efficient for which average achievement is
100. A co-efficient of 200 means that an ethnic group appears twice as
frequently in reference works of occupational distinction as would be
expected from its numbers in the total population, while a co-efficient of
50 means that it appears half as often. In his first study he finds that
ethnic Chinese obtained performance co-efficients of 506 in architecture,
308 in engineering and 438 in science but only 54 in law (Weyl, 1969). His
second study oil later data confirms this pattern for the 1980s, when ethnic
Chinese obtained a performance co-efficient for science of 620, while for
law their performance co-efficient was only 24.

It is easy to understand how this remarkable disparity arises. Adolescents
typically discover that they tend to be good at some things and poor at
others. There is a natural tendency for- young people to concentrate on
those activities they are good at, be they sciences, languages, arts, music,
sport or whatever, and to make their careers in them. The reason that
different people are good at different things depends partly on genetic and
partly on environmental differences. The widespread appearance of the strong
visuospatial - weak verbal ability pattern among Mongoloids in so many
diver-se geographical locations suggests that it has a genetic basis and
that this is responsible for their striking over-achievement in the sciences
and architecture and under-achievement in law.

Negroids

The mean IQs of Negroids have invariably been found to be substantially
lower than those of Caucasoids. Many studies have been done in the United
States and by the mid-1960's Shuey (1966) was able to present a summary of
362 investigations. The overall mean IQ of American Negroids was
approximately 85. Subsequent studies in the United States such as those of
Coleman (1966), Broman, Nichols and Kennedy (1975) and others have confirmed
that this is about the right figure.

As a result of these studies it is sometimes assumed that the mean IQ of all
Negroids is approximately 85 or 1 standard deviation below that of
Caucasoids. However, it has to be noted that almost all American Negroids
are Negroid-Caucasoid hybrids (Reed, 1989) and the same is probably true of
most Negroids in the West Indies and Britain. To obtain mean IQs Of pure
Negroids it is necessary to take samples in Africa. For this reason mean
I(Zs for pure African Negroids are listed separately in Table 3 from
Negroid-Caucasoid hybrids in the United States, Britain, the West Indies and
South Africa.

The first good study of the intelligence of pure African Negroids was
carried out in South Africa by Fick (1929). He used the American Army Beta
Test, a non verbal test devised in the United States in the First World War
for testing recruits who could not speak English, and administered it to
10-14 year old Caucasoid, Negroid and Colored (Negroid-Caucasoid hybrids)
school children. In relation to the Caucasoid mean of 100, based on more
than 10,000 children, largely urban pure Negroid children obtained a mean IQ
of 65, while urban Colored children obtained a mean IQ of 84. It is
interesting to note that these South African Coloreds or Negroid-Caucasoid
hybrids obtained a mean IQ virtually identical to that of American
Caucasoid-Negroid hybrids.

The other studies of the IQs of pure Negroids summarized in Table 3 show
means in the range 65-81. Vernon tested his small sample in Kampala with a
number of tests and the overall mean was about 80, but this sample was drawn
from an academic secondary school and the result suggests that the mean for
the population would be around 70. The best single study of the Negroid
intelligence is probably that of Owen (1989), who presents results for 1093
16 year olds in the eighth grade who had been in school for around 8 years
and should have been well versed in paper and pencil tests. The test used
was the South African Junior Aptitude which is well constructed arid
standardized and provides measures of verbal arid non verbal reasoning,
spatial ability, verbal comprehension, perceptual speed and memory. The mean
1Q of the sample in comparison with Caucasoid South African norms is 69. It
is also around the median of the studies listed in Table 3. It is proposed
therefore to round this figure up to 70 and take this as the approximate
mean for pure Negroids.

Negroid-Caucasoid Hybrids

As noted, virtually all American Negroids are hybrids with some Caucasoid
ancestry. The same is probably the case with West Indian and British
Negroids. Although this has never been documented, West Indian Negroids
lived as slaves on white owned plantations from the 17th to the 19th century
in similar conditions to those of Negroids in the United States. There was
undoubtedly a certain amount of interbreeding between white estate owners
and Negroid slaves, which gave rise to a number of Negroid-Caucasoid hybrids
whose existence as a considerable class was noted by Anthony Trollope in his
Tour of the West Indies.

The results for Negroid-Caucasoid hybrids are shown in Table 4 . For the
United States, seven major- post Shuey (1966) studies are listed because of
their special interest by virtue of the large number of subjects, because
the), yield IQs for the verbal and visuospatial abilities, or because they
are derived from young children. These show that the Negroid mean 1Q of
approximately 85 is present among children as young as 2-6 year-olds.

In Britain the three major studies of Negroids obtained mean IQs of 86, 94
and 87, broadly similar to those in the United States. Figures are available
for two Of the Caribbean islands, namely Barbados (mean IQ = 82) and Jamaica
(mean IQ = 66-75).

The Negroid-Caucasoid differences appear to be of about the same magnitude
for general intelligence arid the verbal and visuospatial abilities.
Detailed studies by Jensen and his colleagues have shown that when samples
are carefully matched the Negroid-Caucasoid differences are greatest for
general intelligence (Spearman's g) and for the visuospatial abilities and
less for verbal ability (Jensen and Reynolds, 1982; Reynolds and Jensen,
1983; Naglieri and Jensen, 1987). Nevertheless, the broad picture, taking
the results as a whole, is that the three abilities are of approximately
equal magnitude. This also appears to be the case ill South Africa according
to the results of Owen.

Amerindians

The results of studies of the intelligence of Amerindians are summarized in
Table 5 . The mean general IQs have invariably been found to be somewhat
below that of Caucasoids. The largest study is that of Coleman et al (1966)
which obtained a mean of 94, but a number of studies have reported means in
the 70-90 range. The median of the 15 studies listed is 89 which can be
taken as a reasonable approximation, indicating that the Amerindian mean IQ
falls someway between that of Caucasoids and Negroid-Caucasoid hybrids. The
same intermediate position is occupied by Amerindians ill performance on the
Scholastic Aptitude Test (Wainer, 1958).

In addition, all the studies of Amerindians have found that they have higher
visuospatial than verbal IQs. The studies listed are those where the
Amerindians speak English as their first language, so this pattern of
results is unlikely to be solely due to the difficulty of taking the verbal
tests. in an unfamiliar language. The verbal-visuospatiaI disparity is also
picked up in the Scholastic Aptitude Test, where Amerindians invariably
score higher on the mathematical test than on the verbal (Wainer, 1988). The
strong visuospatial-weak verbal pattern of abilities in the Amerindians
resembles that of the Mongoloids, although in the Mongoloids the whole
ability profile is shifted upwards by some 10-15 IQ points. This similarity
is not altogether surprising in view of the close genetic relationship of
the two races, Amerindians being all offshoot of the Mongoloids who crossed
the Bering Straits from north east Siberia into Alaska at some time in
prehistory. The similarity of the cognitive profile of the two races
suggests that this profile was present in the common stock from which both
contemporary races are derived, and that some factor raised the intelligence
levels in the Mongoloids following the geographical differentiation of the
two races.

South East Asians

The South East Asian races comprise Polynesians, Micronesians, Melanesians,
Maoris and Australian Aborigines. The results of intelligence test studies
of these subraces are shown in Table 6. Apart from the low mean of 67 for a
small sample of Australian Aborigine children, all the mean Iqs lie in the
range of 80-95. The one study to include measures of general, verbal and
visuospatial abilities for New Zealand Maoris shows that this group does not
share the strong visuospatial-weak verbal ability profile of Mongoloids and
Amerindians. Although the intelligence of this group of peoples has not been
extensively researched there are sufficient studies to suggest a mean IQ2 of
about 90.

Racial Differences in Reaction Times

It has often been argued that the racial differences in intelligence test
performance may be due to the tests being biased or to a variety of
environmental factors such as differences in education, experience of
dealing with visual representations, motivation, attitudes towards test
taking and nutrition. The alternative theory is that these differences have
a genetic basis. In order to test for which of these different explanations
is correct, a study has been carried out to determine whether the racial
differences in intelligence are also present in reaction times. The
rationale of the study is that reaction times provide a measure of the
brain's neurological efficiency in dealing with very simple tasks and are
unaffected by education, motivation and other environmental factors with the
possible exception of extreme malnutrition.

It has been shown in a number of studies that reaction times are positively
associated with intelligence, and the explanation widely accepted for this
association is that reaction times provide a measure of the neurological
efficiency of the brain in analysis and decision making (Jensen, 1982:
Eysenck, 1982). Hence if there are racial differences in reaction times of
the same kind as those present in intelligence test performance, it can be
inferred that these differences lie at the neurological level and probably
reflect genetic differences.

Reaction times consist of the speed with which a subject reacts to simple
stimuli. Normally a light comes on and the subject has to press a button to
turn it off. Reaction time tasks can be varied to present different degrees
of difficulty. In the present study three reaction time tasks were used of
different degrees of difficulty. In the simplest task a single light comes
on and the subject moves his hand to switch it off. This response normally
takes around half a second. In more complex situations, one of several
lights comes on and has to be switched off. These are known as choice
reaction times and take a little longer. In a still more complex task, three
lights come on of which two are close together and one stands apart. Here
the subject has to judge which is the light that stands apart and switch it
off. This is known as the odd man out task. It is more difficult than the
simpler reaction time tasks and typically takes about twice as long.

All three reaction time tasks were used in the present study. In addition,
the apparatus used in the investigation was designed to measure two separate
processes in reaction time tasks known as movement times and decision times.
in these tasks the subject has to make a decision about what to do (decision
times) and then execute the decision by moving the finger to switch off the
light (movement times). Both these times were recorded automatically on
disks by a microcomputer.

The subjects used in the study consisted of 9 year old children
representative of the three major races of Mongoloids, Caucasoids and
Negroids. The Mongoloids were obtained from Hong Kong and Japan, the
Caucasoids from Britain and Ireland and the Negroids from South Africa. All
the children were drawn as socially representative samples from typical
public primary schools in their respective countries with the exception of
the Irish children who came from rural areas and whose mean IQ was rather
lower than would otherwise have been expected.

In all the five samples decision times, movement times and variabilities
were negatively correlated with intelligence. Further details of the
reaction time apparatus, testing procedures and analyses of the relationship
between the reaction time measures and intelligence for the samples are
given in Shigehisa and Lynn (1991), Chan, Eysenck and Lynn (1991) and Lynn
and Holmshaw (1991).

Summary statistics for the five samples giving the numbers tested, mean IQs,
means for the 12 reaction time measures and standard deviations for the
entire sample are shown in Table 7. The last column of the table gives
product moment correlations between the Progressive Matrices and the 12
reaction time measures. it will be seen that the Hong Kong and Japanese
children obtained the highest mean IQs, fastest decision times and low
decision time variabilities, the British and Irish children were
intermediate, while the South African Negroids obtained the lowest means on
the Progressive Matrices, slowest decision times and highest variabilities.
All the correlations are high and five of the six are statistically
significant.

The movement times of the five populations do not show any consistent
overall relationship with Progressive Matrices scores. It is however
interesting to note that the Negroid children tend to have fast movement
times. In the complex and odd man out tasks their movement times are
significantly faster than those of British, Irish and Chinese children.

It is known that the speed of reaction times is genetically determined to a
significant extent. This has been shown by Vernon (1989) in a study of 50
identical and 52 non-identical twins, which produced a heritability
coefficient of.51 for reaction times. Somewhat similar results have been
reported by Ho, Baker and Decker (1988) for two other speed of information
processing tasks which gave heritability coefficients of.47 and .24. These
authors have also shown that the positive correlation between measures of
speed of information processing and intelligence arises from common genetic
processes suggesting that common genetically controlled neurological
mechanisms are involved in the performance of both types of task.

It is therefore considered that the most reasonable interpretation of the
Mongoloid-Caucasoid-Negroid results is that these reflect genetic
differences between the three racial groups. It is not considered likely
that educational differences could be involved because of the extreme
simplicity of the tasks. Motivational differences are improbable, because
reaction times seem unaffected by motivation (Jensen, 1982). It might be
thought that nutritional differences might be involved.

However, the fact that the Negroid children performed faster than the
Caucasoid on movement times makes it unlikely that poor nutrition could have
reduced neural conduction rates. We are therefore left with genetically
determined differences in information processing capacities as the most
probable explanation of the Mongoloid-Caucasoid-Negroid differences in
decision times.

Contributions to Civilization

A third source of evidence on racial differences in intelligence lies in the
degree to which the various races have made significant intellectual,
scientific and technological discoveries and inventions. The argument is
that these advances are likely to be made by a few outstanding and highly
intelligent individuals. There will be more of these in a population where
the average level of intelligence is high, and hence the intelligence levels
of populations and whole races can be infer-red from their intellectual
achievements.

The first writer to advance this argument was Galton (1869) but he limited
his analysis to the Greeks of the classical period, England and Scotland,
the Negroids and the Australian Aborigines. His conclusion was that the
Creeks produced the greatest number of intellectual advances and could
therefore be considered the most intelligent population. He placed the Scots
marginally above the English, and a long way below these he placed the
Negroids and the Aborigines.

Galton's treatment of the problem was sketchy, but it provided the initial
idea on which others were to build. The most extensive analysis of this kind
was carried out by Baker (1974). He first set up twenty one criteria by
which the achievements of early civilizations could be judged. These were as
follows:

In the ordinary circumstances of life in public places, they cover the
greater part of the trunk with clothes.

They keep the body clean and take care to dispose of its waste products.

They do not practice severe mutilation or deformation of the body, except
for medical reasons.

They have knowledge of building in brick or stone, if the necessary
materials are available in their territory.

Many of them live in towns or cities, which are linked by roads.

They cultivate food-plants.

They domesticate animals and use some of the larger ones for transport (or
have in the past so used them), if suitable species are available.

They have knowledge of the use of metals, if these are available.

They use wheels.

They exchange property by the use of money.

They order their society by a system of laws, which are enforced in such a
way that they ordinarily go about their various concerns in times of peace
without danger of attack or arbitrary arrest.

They permit accused persons to defend themselves and to bring witnesses for
their defence.

They do not use torture to extract information or for punishment.

They do not practice cannibalism.

Their religious systems include ethical elements and are not purely or
grossly superstitious.

They use a script (not simply a succession of pictures) to communicate
ideas.

There is some facility in the abstract use of numbers, without consideration
of actual objects (or in other words, at least a start has been made in
mathematics).

A calendar is in use, accurate to within a few days in the year.

Arrangements are made for the instruction or the young in intellectual
subjects.

There is some appreciation of the fine arts.

Knowledge and understanding are valued as ends in themselves.

Having set up these criteria, Baker proceeded to analyze the historical
record of the races to ascertain which have originated civilizations. His
conclusion was that the Caucasoid peoples developed all 21 components of
civilization in four independent locations. These were the Sumerian in the
valley of the Tigris and the Euphrates, the Cretian, the Indus Valley, and
the ancient Egyptian. The Mongoloids also developed a full civilization in
the Sinic civilization in China. The Amerindians achieved about half of the
21 components in the Maya society of Guatemala, a little less in the Inca
and Aztec societies, but these peoples never invented a written script, the
wheel (except possibly in children's toys), the principle of the arch in
their architecture, metal working, or money for the exchange of goods. The
Negroids and the Australian aborigines achieved virtually none of the
criteria of civilization. While Baker confined his analysis to the
achievements of the races in originating civilizations, there can be little
doubt that the same race differences appear in the historically later
development of more advanced cultures. During the last 2,000 years the many
discoveries that constitute developed peoples have been made only by the
Caucasoid and Mongoloid peoples. For the first sixteen hundred or so years
of this period a case can be made out that the Mongoloid civilization in
China was marginally ahead. The Han period of around 200-100 BC saw the
introduction of written examinations for candidates for the mandarin civil
service, an idea which was considered an advance when it was introduced into
Britain some 2,000 years later (Bowman, 1989). printing was invented in
China by about 800, some 600 years before it was developed in Germany. When
Marco Polo visited China about the year 1300 he was amazed at the quality of
civilization in the numerous prosperous cities and particularly at the use
of paper money, a concept not introduced into the general use in Europe
until the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. The Chinese discovered
gunpowder about the year 1050 and developed the technology for using it for
guns and not only, as popularly supposed, for fireworks. They were the first
to invent the principle of the magnetic compass. Their technology for the
manufacture of high quality porcelain was well ahead of anything in Europe
until the late eighteenth century. Details of these and many other Chinese
scientific and technological achievements are given in Needham (1954).

During the last five centuries the Caucasoid peoples of Europe and latterly
of North America have pulled ahead of the Mongoloids in science and
technology. This is probably because China has been run as a single
bureaucratic empire in which innovation has been discouraged first under the
emperors and more recently under the communists while Japan was isolated
from outside influences until relatively recently. Europe, in contrast, has
been divided into numerous states, many of which afforded a high degree of
personal freedom of thought, expression and technological innovation, and
between which there was open communication. Nevertheless, although the
Europeans have generally been ahead of the Mongoloids during the last five
centuries, since 1950 the Japanese have provided a strong challenge and have
surpassed the West in the production of a number of high quality
technological goods.

A useful source for evaluating the contributions of the human races to
scientific and technological achievements is available in Asimov's (1989)
Chronology of Science and Discovery. This lists approximately 1,500 of the
most important scientific and technological discoveries and inventions which
have ever been made. The first three are bipedality, the manufacture of
stone tools and the use of fire which antedate the evolution of the races.
Thereafter every single invention and discovery was made by the Caucasian or
Mongoloid peoples. This compilation confirms the historical record. Who can
doubt that the Caucasoids and the Mongoloids are the only two races that
have made any significant contribution to civilization.

Conclusion

The studies of racial differences in intelligence test results, reaction
times and scientific and technological discoveries show a high degree of
consistency. All three sources of evidence indicate that the two races with
the highest intelligence levels are the Mongoloids and the Caucasoids. These
are followed by the Amerindians, while the south east Asian races and the
Negroids are ranked lowest. The intelligence test results and the reaction
times tend to indicate that average Mongoloid intelligence levels are a
little higher than those of Caucasoids, but the difference is relatively
small as compared with other racial differences. 'The general consistency of
the results from the three sources of evidence, and the consistency of the
different intellectual achievements of the races over a long historical
period, points to a substantial genetic determination for these differences.
If genetic factors were not involved, there would have been much greater
variation over time and place and the observed consistencies would not be
present. Whatever criteria are adopted, the Caucasoids and the Mongoloids
are the two most intelligent races and the historical record shows that this
has been the case for approximately the last 5,000 years.

The environmentalist may argue that the Negroid peoples in Africa, the
Caribbean, the United States and Britain, and the Amerindians, Maoris and
Australian aborigines, all live in socially and economically impoverished
conditions, as compared with Caucasoids and Mongoloids, and that these
conditions are responsible for some or perhaps all of their low
intelligence. This argument call be met by the concept of
genotype-environment correlation, originally proposed by Ploinin, De Fries
and Loehlin (1977) and developed by Scarr and McCartney (1983).

There are two processes of genotype-environment correlation which are
relevant to the present problem. The first is "passive" and has the effect
that children tend to be reared in environments which are correlated with
their own genetic potentialities. The principle applies for any trait which
has a heritability, and this is undoubtably true of intelligence, and in the
case of intelligence means that intelligent parents transmit the
characteristic genetically through their genes and environmentally through
the advantageous environment which they provide for their children. The two
modes of transmission have the effect that intelligent children tend to be
reared in intelligence-enhancing environments. This brings the genotypes and
the advantageous environments into positive correlation and implies that
those reared in advantageous environments tend to have superior genotypes.
This applies, for instance, to middle class children as compared with
working class children, and can also, arguably, be applied to Caucasoid and
Mongoloid children as contrasted with those of other races. There is a
second "active" type of genotype-environment correlation which states that
people play an active role in creating their own environments. Genotypically
intelligent peoples are able to create a socially and economically affluent
environment to an extent which cannot be done by less intelligent peoples.
Scarr and McCartney call this "niche building", and the two peoples who have
been successful in building socially and economically developed niches in
which to live and rear their children have been the Caucasoids and the
Mongoloids.

The argument frequently advanced that poor social and economic conditions
are responsible for the lower intelligence of the Negroids, Aborigines and
Amerindians places the cart before the horse. It assumes that the
impoverished environments of these peoples are simply the result of external
circumstances over which these peoples themselves have no control. Such a
claim does not stand up to examination. There are so many cases which it
cannot explain, such as the achievements of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and
Vietnamese immigrants in the United States and of Indians in Britain and
Africa. The only plausible explanation for why these peoples have succeeded
where others, initially more advantageously placed, have failed is that they
have the right genotypes for building socially and economically prosperous
environments for themselves and their families.

Appendix: Notes on the Calculation of IQs

One of the principal problems in the calculation of the mean IQs for the
various racial populations concerns the date at which the data were
collected. Mean IQs in the economically advanced nations have been
increasing during the last half century (Lynn and Hampson, 1986; Flynn,
1987). This poses the problemof whether an adjustment should be made for
this increase in studies where a test standardized in the United States,
Britain, Australia or New Zealand has been administered some years later to
another population. The adjustment involves making an addition to the
American, British or Australasian means to allow for the time interval
between the two test administrations. The effect is generally to increase
Caucasoid IQs in relation to those of other peoples. The increases are
however quite small and do not remove the higher means obtained by Mongoloid
populations, as shown in Lynn (1987).

For the present paper it was decided not to make such adjustments on two
grounds. Firstly, the rates of secular increase of intelligence vary widely
from about 1 to 6 IQ points per decade in studies of different age groups
and different tests. It is therefore impossible to obtain any precise
estimate of what adjustment would be appropriate for many of the tests.
Secondly, the great majority of the studies employ tests initially
standardized in the United States, Britain, Australia or New Zealand. These
countries have high standards of living in relation to other populations and
therefore enjoy some environmental advantage for the development of
intelligence. This advantage is to some degree counterbalanced by the
earlier administration of the tests. The decision was therefore made not to
adjust the results for other populations for the time differential between
the two test administrations but to report the mean IQs as originally
published. However, tests given to racial groups in the same country as the
standardization samples have been reduced to allow for the secular increase
in the mean IQ of the base population. ?'his correction applies to the Kline
and Lee (1972) Canadian Chinese sample, whose mean IQs are reduced by 7 IQ
points to allow for the secular increase of intelligence 1947-1970; and to
the Belgian Korean sample whose IQs are reduced by 10 points to allow for a
secular increase of intelligence in Belgium 19541983. Figures for general
intelligence are derived either from nonverbal reasoning tests such as the
Progressive Matrices and the Culture Fair, or from full scale Wechsler IQ2s.
In some studies only verbal and performance Wechsler IQs are reported and
where this is the case these have been averaged to give an approximate
figure for the full scale IQ. Where means for Wechsler subtests are
reported, the verbal IQs are calculated from Vocabulary, Information,
Comprehension, Similarities and Arithmetic, and Visuospatial IQs from Block
Design, Object Assembly, Picture Arrangement, Picture Completion and Mazes.
The reason for this is that factor analysis has shown that these are the
best measures of the two abilities (Jensen and Reynolds, 1982). In the case
of non- American standardizations of the Wechslers, IQs are calculated from
the WISC tests by reading the means off the standardization tables and
converting to American IQs. Buj's IQs are given in relation to a British
mean of 100.

References

Asimov, I. 1989 Chronology of Science and Lovely London.. Grafton Books

Baker, J. R. 1974 Race Oxford: Oxford University Press.

Baughman, E. E. and Dahlstrom, W. G. Negro and White Children New York,
Academic Press.

Beck, L. R. and St. George, R. 1983 The alleged cultural bias of the PAT:
Reading Comprehension and Reading Vocabulary Tests. New Zealand Journal of
Educational Studies, 18,32-47.

Berte, R. 1961 Essai d'adaptation de l'echelle d'intelligence pour enfants
de D. Wechsler à des écoliers belges d'expression française, Brussels,
Centre National de Recherche de Psychotechnique Scolaire.

Borjas, G. J. 1986 The self employment experiences of immigrants. Journal of
Human Resources. 21,485-506.

Bourdier, G. 1964 Utilisation et nouvel etallonagedu P.M. 47 Bulletin de
Psychologie, 235,39-41.

Bowman, M. L. 1989 Testing individual differences in Ancient China. American
Psychologist. 44,576-578.

Brandt, I. 1978 Growth dynamics of low birth weight infants with emphasis on
the perinatal period. In: Human Growth vol. 2 ed. F. Falkner and J. M.
Tanner, pp. 557-516. New York: Plenum Press.

Broman, S. H., Nichols, P. L., Kennedy, W. A. 1975 Pre-school IQ. New York:
J. Wiley.

Broman, S. H., Nichols, P. L., Shaughnessey, P. and Kennedy, W. 1987
Retardation in Young Children. Hillsdale New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum

Bruce, D. W., Hengeveld, M. and Radford, W. C. 1971 Some cognitive skills in
Aboriginal children in Victorian primary schools. Victoria, Australian
Council for educational Research.

Burt, C. 1949 The structure of the mind: a review of the results of factor
analysis. British Journal of Educational Psychology. 19, 110-111.

Buj, V. 1981 Average IQ values in various European countries. Personality
and Individual Differences, 2, 168-169

Cattell, R. B. 1971 Abilities. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Centre de
Psychologie Appliquée 1957 Manual of the Weschler Intelligence Scale for
children. Paris, Centre de Psychologie Appliquée.

Coleman, J. S. 1990 Personal Communication

Coleman, J. S. et al Equality of Educational Opportunity. Washington, DC, US
Office of Education

Cundick B. P. 1970 Measures of Intelligence of Southwest Indian students.
Journal of Social Psychology 81, 151-156

Du Chateau, P. 1967 Ten point gap in Maori aptitudes. National Education.
49, 157-158.

Eysenck, H. J. 1971 Race, intelligence and education. London: Temple Smith.

Eysenck, H. J. 1982 A Model for Intelligence. Bolin: Springer-Verlag.

Fahrmeier, E. D. Child Development, 46, 281-285.

Fick, M. L. 1929 Intelligence test results of poor white, native (Zulu),
colored and Indian school children and the educational and social
implications South African Journal of Science. 26, 904-920.

Firkowska, A., Ostrowska, A., Sokolowska, M., Stein, Z., Susser, M. and
Wald, I. 1978 Cognitive development and social policy Science. 200,
1357-1362.

Fitzgerald, J. A. and Ludeman, W. W. 1926 The intelligence of Indian
children. Journal of Comparative Psychology, 6, 319-328.

Flynn, J. R. 1980 Race IQ and Jensen. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul. 1987
Massive IQ gains in 14 nations: what IQ tests really measure. Psychological
Bulletin. 101, 271-293. 1989 Rushton, evolution and race: an essay on
intelligence and virtue. The Psychologist, 2, 363-366.

Frydman, M. and Lynn, R. 1989 The intelligence of Korean children adopted in
Belgium. Personality and Individual Differences, 10, 1323-1326.

Galler, J. R., Ramsey, F. and Forde, V. 1986 A follow up study in the
influence of early malnutrition on subsequent development. Nutrition and
Behaviour. 3, 211-222.

Galton, F. 1869 Hereditary Genius. London: Macmillan.

Goodenough, F. L. 1926 Racial differences in the intelligence of school
children. Journal of Experimental Psychology. 9, 388-397.

Goosens, G. 1952 Une application du test d'intelligence de R. B. Cattell.
Revue Belge de Psyhologie et de Pédagogie. 19, 115-124.

Gould, S. J. 1981 The Mismeasure of Man. New York, Norton.

Harker, R. K. 1978 Achievement and ethnicity: environmental deprivation or
cultural difference. New Zealand Journal of Educational Studies, 13,
107-124.

Hertzig, M. E., Birch, H. G., Richardson, S. A. and Tizard, J. 1972
Intellectual levels of school children severely malnourished during the
first two years of life. Pediatrics, 49, 814-824.

Hodgkiss, J. 1979 British Manual for the Differential Attitude Tests
Windsor. Windsor. National Foundation for Educational Research.

Ho, H-Z, Baker, L. A. and Decker, S. N. 1988 Covariation between
intelligence and speed of cognitive processing: genetic and environmental
influences. Behaviour Genetics. 18, 247-261.

Howell, R. J., Evans, L. and Downing, L. N. 1958 A comparison of test scores
from the 16-17 year age group of Navajo Indians with standardisation norms
from the WAIS. Journal of Social Psychology. 47, 355-359.

Jaynes, G. D. and Williams, R. M. 1989 A Common Destiny: Blacks and American
Society Washington DC. National Research Council.

Jensen, A. R. 1972 Genetics and Education.. London. Methuen. 1973
Educability and Group Differences London. Methuen. I982 Reaction time and
psychometric g. In H. J. Eysenck (ed). A Model for Intelligence Berlin:
Springer-Verlag.

Jensen, A. R. and Inouye, A. R. 1980 Level I and Level II abilities in
Asian, white and black children. Intelligence. 4, 41-49.

Jensen, A. R. and Reynolds, C. R. 1982 Race, social class and ability
patterns on the WISC-R. Personality and Individual Differences, 3, 423-438.

Jordheim, G. D. and Olsen, I. A. 1963 The use of a non-verbal test of
intelligence in the trust territory of the Pacific. American Anthropologist,
65, 1122-1125.

Kline, C. L. and Lee, N. 1972 A transcultural study of dyslexia: analysis of
language disabilities in 277 Chinese children simultaneously learning to
read and write in English and in Chinese. Journal of Social Education, 6,
9-26.

Kurth, von E. 1969 Erhohung der Leistungsnormen bei den farbigen
progressiven matrizen. Zeitschrift fur Psycliologie 177, 85-90.

Lesser, G. S., Fifer, F. and Clark, H. 1965 Mental abilities of children
from different social class and cultural groups. Monographs of the Society
for Research in Child Development. 30.

Linn, M C. and Petersen, A. C. I 986 A meta analysis of gender differences
in spatial ability: implications for mathematics and science achievement. In
J. S. Hyde and M. C. Linn (eds) The Psychology of Gender. Baltimore: Johns
Hopkins University Press.

Lynn, R. 1977a The intelligence of the Japanese. Bulletin of the British
Psychological Society, 30, 69-72. 1977b The intelligence of the Chinese and
Malays in Singapore. The Mankind Quarterly. 18, 125-128. 1987 The
intelligence of the Mongoloids: a psychometric, evolutionary and
neurological theory. Personality and Individual Differences. 8, 813-844.
1990 The role of nutrition in secular increases in intelligence. Personality
and Individual Differences. 11, 273-285. 1991 Intelligence in China. Social
Behaviour and Personality to appear.

Lynn, R., Chan, J. and Eysenck, H J. 1991 Reaction times and intelligence in
Chinese and British children. Perceptual and Motor Skills.

Lynn, R. and Hampson, S. 1986a Intellectual abilities of Japanese children:
an assessment of 2½-8½ year olds derived from the McCarthy Scales of
Children's Abilities Intelligence. 10, 41-58.

Lynn, R. and Hampson, S. 1986b Further evidence on the cognitive abilities
of the Japanese: data from the WPPSI. International Journal of Behavioural
Developments 10, 23-36. 1986c The structure of Japanese abilities: an
analysis in terms of the hierarchical model of intelligence Current
Psychological Research and Reviews, 4, 309-322. 1986d The rise of national
intelligence: evidence from Britain, Japan and the United States.
Personality and Individual Differences, 7, 23-32.

Lynn, R., Hampson, S. and Bingham, R. 1987 Japanese, British and American
adolescents compared for Spearman's g and for the verbal, numerical and
visio-spatial abilities. Psychologia. 30, 137-144.

Lynn, R., Hampson, S. L. and Iwawaki, S. 1987 Abstract reasoning and spatial
abilities among American, British and Japanese adolescents. The Mankind
Quarterly. 27, 397-434.

Lynn, R. and Holmshaw, M. 1991 Black-white Differences in reaction times and
intelligence. Social Behavior and Personality. (to appear)

Lynn, R., Pagliari, C. and Chan, J. 1988 Intelligence in Hong Kong measured
for Spearman's g and the visuo-spatial and verbal primaries Intelligence.
12, 423-433.

Lynn, R. and Shigehisa, T. 1991 Reaction time-, and intelligence in British
and Japanese children. Journal of Biosocial Science. (to appear)

McIntyre, G. A. 1938 The Standardization of Intelligence Tests in Australia.
Melbourne, University Press.

Mackintosh, N. J. and Mascie-Taylor, C.G.N. 1985 The IQ question.. In
Education For All (The Swann Report) Cmnd paper 4453. London: HMSO. McShane,
D. A. and Plas, J. M. 1984 The cognitive functioning of American Indian
children: moving from the WISC to the WISC-R. School Psychology Review.
17,39-51.

Manley, D. R. 1963 Mental ability in Jamaica. Social and Economic Studies,
12, 51-77.

Maqsud, M. 1980 Extraversion, neuroticism, intelligence and academic
achievement in Northern Nigeria. British Journal l of Educational
Psychology. 50., 71-73.

Mercer J. R. 1984 What is a racially and culturally discriminating test? In
C. R. Reynolds and R. T. Brown (eds) Perspectives on bias in mental testing
New York, Plenum.

Miele, F. 1979 Cultural bias in the WISC. Intelligence, 3, 149-164.

Montie, J. E. and Fagan, J. F. 1988 Racial differences in IQ: item analysis
of the Stanford-Binet at 3 years. Intelligence, 12, 315-332.

Murdock, J. and Sullivan, L. R. 1923 A contribution to the study of mental
and physical measurements in normal school children. American Physical
Educational Review, 28, 209-330.

Naglieri, J. and Jensen, A. R. 1987 Comparison of black-white differences on
the WISC-R and the K-ABC: Spearman's hypothesis. Intelligence. 11, 21-43.

Nagoshi, C. T. and Johnson, R. C. 1987 Cognitive abilities profiles of
Caucasian vs. Japanese subjects in the Hawaii family study of cognition.
Personality and Individual Differences 8, 581-583.

Needham, J. 1954 Science and Civilisation in China. Cambridge: Cambridge
University Press.

Nieto-Alegre, S., Navarro, L., Santa Cruz, G. and Dominguez, A. 1987
Difereneices regionales en la medida de la inteligencia con el test M. P.
Revista de Psicologia General y Aplicado, 22, 699-707.

Notcutt, B. 1950 The measurement of Zulu intelligence. Journal of Social
Research. 1, 195-206.

Nurcombe, B. and Moffit, P. 1970 Cultural deprivation and language deficit.
Australian Psychologist, 5, 249-259.

Ombredane, A., Robaye, F. and Robaye, E. 1952 Analyse des résultats d'une
application experimentale du matrix 38 à 485 noirs Baluba. Bulletin contre
d'études et reserches psychotechniques, 7, 235-255.

Owen, K. 1989 Test and item bias: the suitability of Junior Aptitude Test as
a common test battery for white, Indian and black pupils in Standard 7.
Pretoria: Human Sciences Research Council.

Pons, A. L. 1974 Administration of tests outside the cultures of their
origin. 26th Congress South African Psychological Association.

Radclifre, J. A. and Turner, F. E. 1969 Manual for the Australian version of
late WISC. Hawthorn, Victoria: Australian Council for Educational Research.

Raven, J. 1981 Manual for Raven's Progressive Matrices and Mill Hill
Vocabulary Scales. London, H. K. Lewis. 1986 Manual for Raven's Progressive
Matrices and Vocabulary Scales. Research Supplement 3. London, H. K. Lewis.

Raven, J. and Court, J. H. 1989 Manual for Raven's Progressive Matrices s
and Vocabulary Scales Research - Supplement No. 4, London, H. K. Lewis.

Reddington, M. J., and Jackson, K. 1981 Raven's colored progressive
matrices: a Queensland standardisation. ACER Bulletin. 30, 20-28.

Redmond, M. and Davies, F. R. J. 1940 The Standardisation of Two
Intelligence Tests. Wellington, New Zealand Council for Educational
Research.

Reed, T. E. 1969 Caucasian genes in American Negroes. Science. 165, 762-8

Reschly, D. J. and Jipson, F. J. 1976 Ethnicity, geographical locale, age,
sex and urban-rural residence as variables in the prevalence of mild
retardation. American Journal of Mental Deficiency, 81, 154-161.

Reuning, H. 1988 Testing Bushmen in the Central Kalahari. In S. H. Irvine
and J. W. Berry (eds) Human Abilities in Cultural Context. Cambridge,
Cambridge University Press.

Reynolds, C. R. and Jensen, A. R. 1983 WISC-R subscale patterns of abilities
of blacks and whites matched on full scale IQ. Journal of Educational
Psychology. 75, 207-214.

Rodd, W. G. 1959 A cross cultural study of Taiwan's Schools. Journal of
Social Psychology. 50, 3-36.

St. George, R. 1983 Some psychometric properties of the Queensland Test of
Cognitive Abilities with New Zealand, European and Maori children. New
Zealand Journal of Psychology. 12, 57-68.

St. John, J., Krichev, A. and Bauman, E. 1976 North Western Ontario Indian
children and the WISC. Psychology in the Schools. 13, 407-411.

Scarr, S., Caparulo, B. K., Ferdman, B. M., Tower, R. B. and Caplan, J. 1983
Developmental status and school achievements of minority and non-minority
children from birth to 18 years in a British Midlands town. British journal
of Developmental Psychology. 1, 31-48.

Scarr, S. and McCartney, K. 1983 How people make their own environments: a
theory of geno-type-environment effects. Child Development 54, 424-435.

Schmidtke, A., Schaller, S. and Becker, P. 1978 Raven-Matrizen Test Manual
Deutsche Bearbeilung Weinheim Beltz Test Gesellschaft, Berlin.

Schreider, E. 1968 Quelques corrélations somatiques des tests mentaux. Homo.
19, 38-43.

Scottish Council for Research in Education 1933 The Intelligence of Scottish
Children. London: London University Press. 1939 The Intelligence of a
Representative Group of Scottish children. London: University of London
Press. 1949 The Trend of Scottish Intelligence. London: University of London
Press.

Shigehisa, T. and I,ynn, R. 1991 Reaction times and intelligence in Japanese
children. International Journal of Psychology, 00, 000-000.

Shuey, A. M. 1966 The Testing of Negro Intelligence. New York, Social
Science Press.

Sinha, U. 1968 The use of Raven's Progressive Matrices in India. Indian
Educational Review, 3, 75-88. Skandinaviska Testforlaget 1970 Manual of the
Swedish WISC. Stockholm: Skandinaviska Testforlaget.

Snyderman, M. and Rothman, S. 1988 The IQ Controversy, the Media and Public
Policy. New Brunswick, Transaction Books.

Spearman, C. 1927 The abilities of man. New York: Macmillan.

Stevenson, H. W., Stigler, J. W., Lee, S., Lucker, G. W., Kitanawa, S. and
Hsu, C. 1985 Cognitive performance and academic achievement of Japanese,
Chinese and American children. Child Development. 56, 718-734

Susanne, C. and Sporoq, J. 1973 Etude de correlations existant entre des
tests psychotechniques et des mensurations cephaliques. Bulletin Societé
Royal Belge Anthropologie et Prehistorie, 84, 59-63.

Teeter, A., Moore, C. and Petersen, J. 1982 WISC-R verbal and performance
abilities of Native America students referred for school learning problems.
Psychology in the Schools. 19, 39-44.

Tesi, G. and Young, H. B. 1962 A standardisation of Raven's Progressive
Matrices 1938. Archivio Psicologia Neurologica & Psichiatra. 5, 455-464.

Thurber, S. 1976 Changes in Navajo responses to the draw-a-man test. Journal
of Social Psychology, 99, 139-140.

Thurstone, L. L. 1983 Primary Mental Abilities. Chicago, Chicago University
Press.

Turner, G. H. and Penfold, D. J. 1952 The scholastic aptitude the Indian
children of the Caradoc reserve. Canadian Journal of Psychology. 6, 31-44.
United Nations 1970 National Accounts Statistics. New York, United Nations.

Vejleskov, H. 1968 An analysis of Raven Matrix responses in fifth grade
children. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology 9, 177-186.

Vernon, P. A., 1989 The heritability of measures of speed of
information-processing Personality and Individual Differences. 10, 573-576.

Vernon, P. E. 1969 Intelligence and Cultural Environment. London, Methuen.
1982 The Abilities and Achievements of Orientals in North America. New York:
Academic Press.

Wainer, H. 1988 How accurately can we assess changes in minority performance
on the SAT? American Psychologist, 43, 774-778.

Weinberg, W. A,, Dietz, S. G., Penick, E, C. and McAlister, W. H. 1974
Intelligence, reading achievement, physical size and social class. Journal
of Paediatrics, 85, 482-489.

Weyl, N. 1969 Some comparative performance indexes of American ethnic
minorities. The Mankind Quarterly. 9, 106-128. 1989 The Geography of
American Achievement. Washington, DC: Scott-Townsend.

Winick, M., Meyer, K. K. and Harris, R. C. 1975 Malnutrition and
environmental enrichment by early adoption. Science. 190, 1173-1175.

Wober, M. 1969 The meaning and stability of Raven's Matrices Test among
Africans. International Journal of Psychology, 4, 229-235.

Zahirnic, C., Girboveanu, M., Onofrei, A., Turcu, A., Voicu, G., Voicu, M.
and Visan, O. M. 1974 Etalonarea matriceolur progressive colorate Raven pe
copii de 6-1 0 ani in Municipal Bucuresti. Revue Psilologi. 20,313-321.

.

"Light Templar" <IDon't@acceptmail> wrote in message

Ward Stewart

Jan 16, 2002, 1:59:41 AM1/16/02
wrote:

>Clandestine Ops wrote:
>
>> Then you are really short sighted! Nigger are a different species they are
>> simian.
>

>News flash: So are we.

Mark Twain said that he supposed that the almighty had created mankind
because he was disappointed in his monkeys.

ward

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 2:28:46 AM1/16/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:00:37 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| Yes even the children of these animals need to die because they would have
>| no future in this world being raised by such scum of the earth.

You really are a moron aren't you?

>| "Jeff North" <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au> wrote in message

>| > On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:07:54 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality

>| society
>| >

>| > ..and the children that acquired AIDS from their mothers ....

>| > ..and the children that acquired AIDS from their mothers ....

>| against
>| >

>| > Prepubescent children are not suppose to be sexually active.

>| > >|

>| "Tom

>| > >| > > >|
>| > >| > > >|
>| see
>| > >| > > >|
>| this
>| > >| > > >|
>| > >| > > >|

>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|
>| > >|

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 2:32:46 AM1/16/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:35:26 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| You want to put money on it chump? Less than 1% of the Media is Promoting
>| the Homo Disgusting Agenda. 1 Nigger is causing all the actions against the
>| Pledge of Allegiance to our Flag but the Media makes it look like a
>| Majority. Fags are less than 2% but the Media wants you to think it hit 25%
>| of the population. Out right Niggers murderers have a higher % rate when are
>| you going to protest them being locked up and they are human beings too?

>| Homosexuals are predators not humans. " A man who layeth with a man as he
>| would a woman SHALL be put to DEATH" The Bible......GODS LAW.....

...and I bet you just weep crocodile tears knowing that it is NOT civil law.

>| "donawana" <dona...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

>| society

>| lay

>| either.
>| against
>| > >

>| > once again, i'm reminded of the fact that the Moral Majority is
>| > neither.
>| > >

>| > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>| > "Whose gwine spay all these weasels?" -- Dave Barry
>| > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clandestine Ops

Jan 16, 2002, 2:37:31 AM1/16/02
No you fucking fool I am a realist!

"Jeff North" <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Clandestine Ops

Jan 16, 2002, 2:38:57 AM1/16/02
Your blocked too moron sodomite and stop cross posting to our normal group.

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 2:41:58 AM1/16/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:59:27 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| Then you are really short sighted! Nigger are a different species they are
>| simian.

Posted to:
alt.flame.niggers,
soc.motss,
alt.politics.homosexuality,
alt.teens

When does school go back ?

There was a time when religion ruled the world. They called it
the Dark Ages. It's your hell, you burn in it.

jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au : Remove xx to reply

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 2:44:33 AM1/16/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:21:29 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| It's Not Racial Barriers That Keep Blacks From Prospering
>| American Blacks Must Pool Capital in Order to Help Themselves
>| [Reprinted from Issues & Views Summer 1991]
>|
>| [Below are excerpts from the address delivered by businessman S.B. Fuller to
>| the National Association of Manufacturers, December 6, 1963.]

[snip a whole lotta crapola]

1963!!!!!!!!!!!! BHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Thanks I needed the laugh

There was a time when religion ruled the world. They called it
the Dark Ages. It's your hell, you burn in it.

jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au : Remove xx to reply

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 2:46:20 AM1/16/02
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:33:20 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
wste...@hawaii.rr.com (Ward Stewart) wrote:

>| On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:32:11 GMT, Jeff North <jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au>

>| wrote:

>| >>| > >|
>| >>| > >|
>| >>| > >|
>| >>| > >|
>| >>| > >|

>| >>|

>| >The fact that I see a person as a human being regardless of their colour,
>| >religion or sex?
>|

>| You got it! These pitiful dim xenophobes MUST find someone they can
>| despise, look down on and deplore -- their inadequacy, intellectual,
>| moral, ethical and human is so profound that without such reassurance
>| they would implode and leave empty burnt-out trailers in their cities.

Sad but true.

RS

Jan 16, 2002, 3:34:39 AM1/16/02
Clandestine Ops wrote:

> No you fucking fool I am a realist!

No, you are a racist in total denial of reality.
You cheer the fact that people are dying from aids. Sick bastard.

--
Rob

RS

Jan 16, 2002, 3:35:27 AM1/16/02
You don't get to decide how post where around here. We will post where
and when we want and there is nothing a cowardly anonymous racist can do
about it.

Clandestine Ops wrote:

> Your blocked too moron sodomite and stop cross posting to our normal group.

--
Rob

Light Templar

Jan 16, 2002, 4:53:27 AM1/16/02

> It's Not Racial Barriers That Keep Blacks From Prospering

Since race is an artificial construct, that's not suprising. None of this
proves blacks are a different species however.

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, CPFG

Jan 16, 2002, 5:08:58 AM1/16/02
In the Land of alt.politics.homosexuality where the Shadows lie, on the
dark and terrible day of Wed, 16 Jan 2002, when the Dark Lord fell one more
time, Eris Kallisti Discordia spoke to me through Ninure Saunders's
flonking:
>JTEM wrote:
>-"Mike R. Cooke" wrote

>-
>-> This Queer [...]
>-
>-Is there *Anything* that isn't about you?

Is there anything that isn't about each of us, all at once? Anyway, we can
only speak from our own experience (though that includes the more vivid
vicarious experiences), so he isn't wrong to do so himself.

>-My god. If Ninure called us on everything she might be able to
>-twist into an insult, we'd be dead.

?? Mike was talking about the other two posters, unless I'm very much
mistaken.

><RUBBING EYES>
>
>hih? what?
>
>Did I do soemthing?

Not as far as I can tell.

>-Get off the ego trip.
>
>I am begining to believe that Mike is a young kid.....

He's mentioned somewhere that he's in his mid-thirties...

"Covert ace nudists in the Vatican!"
Snarky, The God of Odd Statements; GGGHD; HCNB
"America is supposed to be the world's melting pot,
so melt!!" -- from some BBS
ICQ: 135930147; E-mail: feetofclayatshawdotca
"There are no governors anywhere."

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, CPFG

Jan 16, 2002, 5:22:22 AM1/16/02
In the Land of alt.politics.homosexuality where the Shadows lie, on the
dark and terrible day of Wed, 16 Jan 2002, when the Dark Lord fell one more
time, Eris Kallisti Discordia spoke to me through Clandestine Ops's
flonking:

>Your blocked too moron sodomite and stop cross posting to our normal group.

Two points: 1) You started it (OK, no, not in this thread -- but you
started another one). 2) Cross-Posting Is Holy!! All hail Fluffy!!!

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, CPFG

Jan 16, 2002, 5:26:37 AM1/16/02
In the Land of alt.politics.homosexuality where the Shadows lie, on the
dark and terrible day of Wed, 16 Jan 2002, when the Dark Lord fell one more
time, Eris Kallisti Discordia spoke to me through Dionisio's flonking:

>Clandestine Ops wrote:
>
>> The new civil laws of this land are a direct violation of the Constitution.
>
>How so?

USA PATRIOT? And there are others...I foresee the possibility of an
unabashed religious dictatorship forming in the US within twenty years.

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, CPFG

Jan 16, 2002, 5:31:17 AM1/16/02
In the Land of alt.politics.homosexuality where the Shadows lie, on the
dark and terrible day of Tue, 15 Jan 2002, when the Dark Lord fell one more
time, Eris Kallisti Discordia spoke to me through Clandestine Ops's
flonking:

>It's Not Racial Barriers That Keep Blacks From Prospering
>American Blacks Must Pool Capital in Order to Help Themselves
>[Reprinted from Issues & Views Summer 1991]
>
>[Below are excerpts from the address delivered by businessman S.B. Fuller to
>the National Association of Manufacturers, December 6, 1963.]

<SNIP>

*1963*, huh? I suppose that's what you'd consider to be an *enlightened*
age, alright...

Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, CPFG

Jan 16, 2002, 5:34:14 AM1/16/02
In the Land of alt.politics.homosexuality where the Shadows lie, on the
dark and terrible day of Wed, 16 Jan 2002, when the Dark Lord fell one more
time, Eris Kallisti Discordia spoke to me through Jeff North's flonking:

>On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:59:27 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
>Ops" wrote:
>
>>| Then you are really short sighted! Nigger are a different species they are
>>| simian.
>
>Posted to:
>alt.flame.niggers,
>soc.motss,
>alt.politics.homosexuality,
>alt.teens
>
>When does school go back ?

I was under the impression that school was already back in...Perhaps he
simply had a life-ectomy?

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 7:01:09 AM1/16/02
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:37:31 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| No you fucking fool I am a realist!

Try imbecile instead of realist.
When does school go back, child ?

There was a time when religion ruled the world. They called it
the Dark Ages. It's your hell, you burn in it.

jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au : Remove xx to reply

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 7:04:48 AM1/16/02
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:38:57 -0600, in alt.politics.homosexuality "Clandestine
Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote:

>| Your blocked too moron sodomite and stop cross posting to our normal group.

The only "normal" groups that this is cross-posted to is soc.motss,
alt.politics.homosexuality and alt.teens. There is *nothing* normal about the
other group in the cross posting.

When does school go back, child?

There was a time when religion ruled the world. They called it
the Dark Ages. It's your hell, you burn in it.

jnor...@xxyahoo.com.au : Remove xx to reply

Jeff North

Jan 16, 2002, 7:07:27 AM1/16/02
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:34:14 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
feeto...@wash.can (Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK,

POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, CPFG) wrote:

>| In the Land of alt.politics.homosexuality where the Shadows lie, on the
>| dark and terrible day of Wed, 16 Jan 2002, when the Dark Lord fell one more
>| time, Eris Kallisti Discordia spoke to me through Jeff North's flonking:

>| >Posted to:
>| >alt.flame.niggers,
>| >soc.motss,
>| >alt.politics.homosexuality,
>| >alt.teens
>| >
>| >When does school go back ?
>|
>| I was under the impression that school was already back in...Perhaps he
>| simply had a life-ectomy?

In that case I wish juniors parents would supervise it a bit more closely.

donawana

Jan 16, 2002, 8:02:28 AM1/16/02
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:09:45 GMT, Dionisio <dmi...@insight.rr.com>
wrote:

>Clandestine Ops wrote:
>
>> You are full of shit it has been proven a thousand times in this group by
>> the medical world that niggers are not the same as the human being.
>
>Well, this should be interesting... Cite?

hey hey hey! ...quit using them fancy french words would ya?

<clears throat rather loudly> "Four out of five dentists recommend
golf because you can't get tennis elbow from it."

Further research concluded that it was a bad bet to take the golf
cart into the water trap to retrieve lost balls, thrown clubs, go for
a nice swim, since the alligators are usually hungry, having eaten
nothing but marshmallows and small poodles for the past five months.

thank you and happy wednesday...

Clandestine Ops

Jan 16, 2002, 9:53:11 AM1/16/02
What kind of city name is Ypsilanti ? You are an idiot go suck yourself
like the lying dog you are. Your blocked.

"Light Templar" <IDon't@acceptmail> wrote in message

Light Templar

Jan 16, 2002, 3:22:06 PM1/16/02

Read a bit of history.. Specifically, General Ypsilanti.

"Clandestine Ops" <wese...@fbi.gov> wrote in message

Tom Shelly, White God

Jan 16, 2002, 8:26:24 PM1/16/02
which act is that?  a blood transfusion?  being born to a mother that has
AIDS?

david

Gorillas are born too, does that mean I have to live with them, too?

Tom Shelly, White God

Tom Shelly, White God

Jan 16, 2002, 8:30:40 PM1/16/02
Since race is an artificial construct, that's not suprising. None of
this
proves blacks are a different species however.

That's one of the most ridiculous statements I have seen on here!

Let me give you some facts on the nigger species, are you able to handle
the truth?

ANTHROPOLOGY

FACT #21: The name Homo sapien was first used by
the 18th Century Swedish botanist Carolus Linnaeus.
The word "sapien" means "wise." The name was
originally used to speak of the White man and
synonymous with "europaeus." As a result, many later
taxonomists and geneticists believed that Negroes and

other races should be classified as different
species. In
fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the
varieties of mankind are so distinct that similar
differences found in any other animal would warrant
their classification in different species, if not
different
genera. (39)

FACT #22: For his mammoth work, The Origin of
Races, Professor Carleton Coon, President of the
American Association of Physical Anthropologists and
the premier geneticist of the world, assembled
massive
evidence from geography, anatomy, genetics,
physiology, comparative dentition, linguistics,
archeology, and fossil records from 300 bone-bearing
sites to verify his theory of pre-sapien
racianation." In
other words, Homo erectus was divided by race even
before evolution into Homo sapien stage. (12)

FACT #23: According to Dr. Coon, while the
Caucasoid subspecies (the White race) was evolving
in Europe, the Negro race was standing still on the
evolutionary plane and is today no less than 200,000
years behind the European in skull and brain
development. (9)

FACT #24: The Negro skull, in addition to having a
smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than
that of the White, is prognathous; i.e., the lower
face
projects forward, rather in the manner of an animal's

muzzle. In consequence, the Negro jaw is
substantially longer, relative to its width, than the

White jaw. A feature of the Negro lower jaw is its
retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf," a bony
region immediately behind the incisors. The simian
shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and
it is
absent in Whites. (9) (12) (39)

FACT #25: The skin of the Negro is thicker and
possibly superior to the White's in the way it
impedes
the penetration of germs and in its protection from
the
ultraviolet rays of the sun. (39) (14)

FACT #26: The dark color of the Negro is due to
melanin pigment which is spread through every layer
of the skin and is found even in the muscles and
brain. (9) (27)

FACT #27: An African dentist can tell a Negro's tooth

from a white man's at a glance. (14)

FACT #28: Negroes have arms which are longer,
relative to body height, than those of Whites. This
feature, together with their much thicker cranial
bones, gives Black athletes an advantage over Whites
in boxing. The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of

Negroes' lower limbs have given them considerable
success as sprinters, but have left them relative
undistinguished as distance runners. (39) (27)

FACT #29: ADDITIONAL DIFFERENCES

The hair is black, crispy, and "woolly" in
texture, it is flat and elliptical with no
central
canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned
up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the

mucous membrane similar to an ape.
The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively
longer than the European. The humerus is a
trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby
approximating the simian form.
The eyes are prominent, iris black and the
orbits
large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic
coat over it like that of a gorilla.
The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section
of the chest is more circular than whites. The
pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an
ape.
The mouth is wide with very thick, large and
protruding lips.
Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer
which resists scratching and impedes the
penetration of germs.
The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to
that of anthropoids.
The cranial sutures are more simple than in the
white type and close together earlier.
The ears are roundish, rather small, standing
somewhat high and detached thus approaching
the simian form.
The Negro is more powerfully developed from
the pelvis down and the white more powerfully
developed in the chest.
The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes
outward which, along with lower retreating
forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70
degrees
as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees

for Europeans.
The hands and fingers are proportionally
narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are
shorter and more robust.
The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium
are
less excavated and less capacious. The skull is
thicker especially on the sides.
The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to
20% smaller than whites.
The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in

the white race.
The three curvatures of the spine are less
pronounced in the Negro than in the white and
thus more characteristic of an ape.
The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the
tibia
(shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the
calf of the leg high and but little developed.
The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long
and broad but slightly arched causing flat
soles,
the great toe is shorter than in the white.
The two bones proper of the nose are
occasionally united, as in apes.

FACT #30: Blood group studies made during WWII
suggest the American Negro gene pool is about 28%
white. --This despite all manner of institutional
discrimination, social segregation, etc. Keep in mind

that the results of test from true Black Africans
would
show even bigger differences from Whites. (32) (14)

SOURCES

1.African Business Magazine, Dec. '91
2.American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 92, pg
822+
3.American Renaissance, Dec. '90, Box 2504,
Menlo Park, CA 94026
4.American Sociological Review, Vol 45, pg. 859
5.Basham, A.L., The Wonder That Was India,
Grove Press, New York, NY 1954
6.Buckley, William F. syndicated column, Jan. 5.
1993
7."But What about Africa?" Harper's, May '90
8."The Christian Heritage of South Africa Under
Attack!", Peter Hammond, Herald the Coming,
Dec. '92.
9.Coon, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962,
Alfred A. Knopf
10.Fagan, Myron C. How the Greatest White
Nations Were Mongrelized - Then Negroized,
Sons of Liberty Books.
11.Fields, Dr. Ed, The Dangers of Interracial
Marriage, PO Box 1211, Marietta, GA 30061
12.Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday,
Garden City, NY 1945.
13.Harris, Marvin, 1981. Why Nothing Works.
Simon & Schuster, New York, NY
14.Jacob, A. White Man, Think Again! 1965, publ.
by author.
15.Jensen, Arthur R. Bias in Mental Testing, The
Free Press, New York 1980
16.Jensen, Arthur R. Straight Talk About Mental
Tests, the Free Press. (Macmillan) New York,
1981
17.McCall's, May '92, pg 76
18.McGurk, Frank, "A Scientist's Report on Race
Differences." U.S. News and World Report,
Sept. 21, 1956. Washington, D.C.
19.Pearson, Roger, Eugenics and Race, 1966,
Noontide Press
20.Pearson, Roger. Race, Intelligence, and Bias in
Academe, Scott-Townsend Publishers, N.W.
Washington, D.C.
21.Pendell, Elmer, Sex Versus Civilization,
Noontide Press.
22.Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reason, 1961,
Howard Allen Press, Cape Canaveral, FL
23.Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reality, a Search
for Solutions, 1967, Howard Allen, Box 76,
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
24.Putnam, Carleton. A Study in Racial Realities,
an address at the University of California at
Davis, Dec. 17, 1964
25.Scott, Ralph. Education and Ethnicity: The U.S.
Experiment in School Integration,
Scott-Townsend. Washington, D.C. 1989
26.Shuey, Audrey H., The Testing of Negro
Intelligence, Social Science Press, New York,
1966
27.Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western
Man? 1978, National Alliance Press, Box 3535,
Washington, D. C. 20007
28.Social Forces, Vol. 69, pg.1+, Sept. '90
29."South Africa: Time to Choose Sides" Soldier of
Fortune, Dec. '89.
30.Snyderman, Mark, and Rothman, Stanely. The

IQ Controversy, the Media and Public Policy.

Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, NJ
1990.
31.Stell v Savannah-Chattham County Board of
Education, U.S. District Court, Southern
Georgia, May 13, 1963.
32.Taylor, Jared, Paved with Good Intentions: The
Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary
America. 1992, Carrol & Graf. New York, NY
33.World Almanacs, '88, '89, '90, '91, '92
34.United Nations World Census, 1990
35.Van Loon, Henrick, 1940, Van Loon's
Geography, Garden City Publ.
36.The Voice, Feb. 27, 1990.
37.Waddell, L. A. The Makers of Civilization,
1929, Angriff Press, Hollywood, CA
38.Weisman, Charles A. America: Free, White and
Christian, 1989, SFA, Box 766-c, LaPorte, CO
80535
39.Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and
Civilization, 1990, SFA
40.Weyl, Nathaniel. The Geography of American
Achievement, Scott-Townsend, Washington,
D.C. 1989.
41.Martin Luther King (Man Behind the Myth) by
Des Griffin.

PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES

"The ethnographic record {e.g., A French Army Surgeon (1898/1972), a
30-year specialist in genitourinary diseases} makes
reference to numerous
anatomical distinctions which show a similar pattern
of whites being
between blacks and Orientals. These include the
placement of female
genitals (Orientals front and high; blacks back and
low); angle and texture
of erection (Orientals parallel to body and stiff,
blacks at right angles to
body and flexible); salient buttocks, breasts, and
muscularity (Orientals
least, blacks most); and size of genitalia (Orientals
smallest, blacks largest).
We averaged the ethnographic data on erect penis and
found the means to
approximate: Orientals, 4 to 5.5 in. in length and
1.25 in. in diameter;
Caucasions, 5.5 to 6 in. in length and 1.5 in. in
diameter; blacks, 6.25 to 8
in. in length and 2 in. in diameter. Women were
proportionate to men, with
Orientals having smaller vaginas and blacks larger
ones, relative to
Caucasians. Clitoral size differed in length: in
European women, 1.2 in.; in
African women, 2 in. variations were noted; in French
West Indies, the
size of the penis and vagina covaried with amount of
black admixture;
Arab men, who were often mixed with black, had larger
penises than
Europeans. Recent data show similar patterns.
Measurements taken from
living subjects as well as those at autopsy, show the
size of testes is
twofold lower in Asian men than Europeans (9 g vs 21
g), a difference too
large to be accounted for entirely in terms of body
size (Diamond, 1986;
Short, 1984). Concomitantly, as mentioned, Asian women
have lower
ovulation rates than Caucasian women, as indexed by
dizotic twin
frequency, with the frequency per 1000 across several
Asian populations
being < 4, while for Caucasians it is 8, and for
blacks 16 per 1000 (Bulmer,
1970; Diamond, 1986). Contrary to the general trend,
Freeman (1934)
observed that, at autopsy, American blacks had less
heavy testes than
American whites (13g vs 15g). Freeman (1934), however,
did find that
black women had heavier ovaries than white women.
Subsequently Daniel,
Fienstein, Howard-Peebles, and Baxley (1982) found no
black-white
difference in testicular volume among American
adolescents, while
Ajmani, Jain, and Saxena (1985) found larger scrotal
circumference in
Nigerians than Europeans (212.6 mm vs 195.1 mm or 8.37
in. vs 7.68 in.).
A French Army Surgeon (1988/1972) also provided early
observations that,
in speed of sexual maturation, Orientals < whites<
blacks. Several
subsequent studies are confirmatory. In the United
States, blacks are more
precoscious than whites as indexed by age at menarche,
first sexual
experience, and first pregnancy (Malina, 1979). A
national probability
sample of American youth found that by age 12, 19% of
black girls had
reached the highest stages of breast and pubic hair
development, compared
to 5% of white girls (Harlan, Harlan, & Grillo, 1980),
although the same
survey found white and black boys to be similar
(Harlan, Grillo,
Coroni-Huntley, & Leaverton, 1979). Subsequently,
Westney, Jenkins,
Butts, and Williams (1984) found that 60% of
11-year-old black boys had
reached the stage of acelerated penis growth in
contrast to the white norm
of 50% of 12 1/2-year-olds. This genital stage
significantly predicted onset
of sexual interest, with 2.2% of the black boys
experiencing intercourse by
age 11. While some surveys found that Oriental girls
enter puberty as early
as whites (Eveleth & Tanner, 1976), others suggest
that in both physical
development and onset of interest in sex, the
Japanese, on the average, lag
1.5 to 2 years behind white Americans (Asayama, 1975).
(Rushton, J.P. &
Bogaert, A.F. (1987) Race differences in sexual
behavior: Testing an
evolutionary hypothesis. Journal Research in
Personality 21(4): pp. 536-7)

"In calf circumference all African groups are lower than the European
range, as might be expected, since the slender African
calf, like the longer
legs, is believed to be a genetic
characteristic."(Eveleth, P.B. & Tanner,
J.M. (1976) Worldwide Variation in Human Growth:
Cambridge Univ.
Press, London p. 111)

TESTOSTERONE DIFFERENCES

Conjecturing as to physiological mechanisms, one hypothesis implicates
testosterone and other sex hormones. Freeman (1934)
found differences in
the weight of the hypophysis (pituitary) with blacks
having the heaviest
(800 mg), whites being intermdiate (700 mg), and
Orientals the lightest
(600 mg). The pituitary is directly involved with the
release of
gonadotropins which stimulate the testicles and
ovaries in their functions
(the release of testosterone, estradiol, and
progesterone on the one hand,
and sperm and eggs on the other)." (Rushton, J.P. &
Bogaert, A.F. (1987)
Race differences in sexual behavior: Testing an
evolutionary hypothesis.
Journal Research in Personality 21(4): pp. 546)

BRAIN SIZE

Cranial capacities were calculated from external head measurements
reported for a stratified random sample of 6,325 U.S.
Army personnel
measured in 1988. After adjusting for the effects of
stature and weight,
and then, sex, rank, or race, the cranial capacity of
men averged 1,442 and
women 1,332 cm3; that of officers averaged 1,393 and
enlisted personnel
1375 cm3; and that of Mongoloids averaed 1,416.
Caucasoids 1.380, and
Negroids 1,359 cm3. (Rushton, J.P. (1992) Cranial
capacity related to sex,
rank, and race in a stratified random sample of 6325
US military personnel.
Intelligence 16 (3-4): pp. 401)

Negroid men and women have
smaller cranial capacities than do Mongoloid and
Caucasoid men and
women." (Rushton, J.P. (1992) Cranial capacity related
to sex, rank, and
race in a stratified random sample of 6325 US military
personnel.
Intelligence 16 (3-4): pp. 405)

THE GENE: FYA

"On the basis of recent studies of the incidence of the Duffy blood
group
gene Fya, which is absent in Africans but has a high
frequency in
Europeans, Reed (1969) has estimated that on average
about one-fifth to
one-quarter of the genes of persons currently regarded
as Afro-Americans
are of European origin." (Eveleth, P.B. & Tanner, J.M.
(1976) Worldwide
Variation in Human Growth: Cambridge Univ. Press,
London p. 82)

BETA FACTORS

"The rate of disappearance of alcohol from blood is normally calculated
from the slope of the rectilinear elimination
phase of the BAC time-profile. By tradition, this is denoted as
Widmark's beta factor. Beta factors vary among
individuals, depending in part on genetic and racial
differences,...." (p 7).

FROSBITE:

This was discovered during the Korean war, when it was observed that
Black soldiers suffered about 3 times the
amount of frostbite as White soldiers. This occurred even though they
spent equal amounts of time exposed to the cold, and were
all dressed in the same uniforms.

SLULL AND FACIAL

The eye and nose openings in the skull and certain proportions of the
skull vary by racial group between
the Mongoloid, Negroid, and Caucasoid races. By examining the skull, or
certain parts of the skull, forensic
folks can determine the race.

http://www.miafacts.org/identifi.htm#Race

Q: Is there a biological basis for race and racial differences?

Yes: Differences between the races are shown to be real by growing
scientific evidence.

By J. Philippe Rushton

For the last 20 years my research has focused on differences
between
the three major races, commonly termed Orientals (East
Asians/Mongoloids),
whites (Europeans/Caucasoids) and blacks (Africans/Negroids). Roughly
speaking, Orientals are those who have most of their ancestors from East

Asia. Whites have most of their ancestors from Europe. And blacks have
most
of their ancestors from sub-Saharan Africa. In the main, I have not
addressed the many other groups and subgroups.
What I've found is that in brain size, intelligence, temperament,

sexual behavior, fertility, growth rate, life span, crime and family
stability, Orientals fall at one end of the spectrum, blacks fall at the

other end and whites fall in between. On average, Orientals are slower
mature, less fertile and less sexually active, and have larger brains
and
higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the opposite end in each of these areas.

Whites fall in the middle, often close to Orientals.
Of course, these three-way racial differences are averages.
Individuals are individuals. However, I've found that this three-way
pattern
is true over time and across nations. That the same three-way racial
pattern
occurs repeatedly on some 60 different biological and behavioral
variables
is profoundly interesting and shows that race is more than "just skin
deep."
The international data come from the World Health Organization, the
United
Nations and Interpol. Recently, I even traveled to South Africa to
collect
new IQ data.
Let's start with the biological differences in sports, which is
something almost everyone observes. Jon Entine's recent book, Taboo: Why

Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We Are Afraid to Talk About It,
addresses the old cliché that "white men can't jump" (and the new one
that
Oriental men jump even less well). Entine shows that in sports black men
and
women have a genetic advantage. Compared to whites, blacks have narrower

hips, wider shoulders, less body fat and more muscle.
Blacks also have from 3 to 19 percent more of the sex hormone
testosterone than whites or Orientals. This translates into more
explosive
energy, which gives blacks the edge in sports such as boxing,
basketball,
football and sprinting.
Why is it taboo to say that blacks are on average better at
sports?
Because the next question is, "Why do whites and East Asians have wider
hips - proportional to their body size - than blacks, and so make poorer

runners?" The answer is that they give birth to larger-brained babies.
During evolution, as the head size of newborns increased, women had to
have
a wider pelvis.
The hormones that give blacks the edge in sports also make them
more
masculine in general. They are physically more active in school, and
this
can get them into trouble and even lead to their being diagnosed as
hyperactive.
Race differences show up early in life. Black babies are born a
week
earlier than white babies, yet they mature faster as measured by bone
development. By age 5 or 6, black children excel in the dash, the long
jump
and the high jump, all of which require a short burst of power. By the
teen-age years, blacks have faster reflexes, as in the famous knee-jerk
response.
The biological factors underlying race differences in sports have

consequences for educational achievement, crime and sexual behavior. In
educational achievement and occupational success, Orientals average
slightly
ahead of whites, who average substantially ahead of blacks. On
standardized
IQ tests, hundreds of studies show this three-way pattern. Most IQ tests

have an average score of 100, with a "normal" range from 85 to 115.
Whites
average from 100 to 103. Orientals in Asia and the United States tend to

have higher scores, about 106, even though IQ tests were made for the
European-American culture. Blacks in the United States, the Caribbean,
Britain and Africa average lower IQs - about 85. The lowest average IQs
are
found for sub-Saharan Africans -from 70 to 75.
The relation between brain size and intelligence has been shown
by
dozens of studies, including state-of-the-art magnetic resonance
imaging.
Orientals average 1 cubic inch more brain matter than whites, and whites

average a very large 5 cubic inches more than blacks. Since one cubic
inch
of brain matter contains millions of brain cells and hundreds of
millions of
nerve connections, brain-size differences help to explain why the races
differ in IQ.
Racial differences in brain size show up early in life as well.
The
U.S. Collaborative Perinatal Project followed more than 50,000 children
from
birth to age 7. In the 1997 issue of the journal Intelligence, I showed
that
the Orientals in the study had larger brains than whites at birth, four
months, one year and seven years; the whites had larger brains than
blacks
at all ages.
In the United States, Orientals are seen as a "model minority."
They
have fewer divorces, out-of-wedlock births and reports of child abuse
than
whites. More Orientals graduate from college and fewer go to prison.
Blacks,
on the other hand, are 12 percent of the U.S. population but make up 50
percent of the prison population.
The racial pattern of crime in the United States is not due to
local
conditions such as "white racism." The same pattern is found worldwide.
Interpol yearbooks show the rate of violent crime (murder, rape and
serious
assault) is three times lower in East Asian and Pacific Rim countries
than
in African and Caribbean countries. Whites in European countries are
intermediate. The 1996 Interpol violent-crime rates were: East Asian
countries, 35 per 100,000 people; European countries, 42; and African
and
Caribbean countries, 149.
Orientals are the least sexually active, whether measured by age
of
first intercourse, intercourse frequency or number of sexual partners.
Blacks are the most active on all of these. Once again, whites fall in
between. These differences in sexual activity affect the rate of
sexually
transmitted diseases. In the United States today, 2 percent of blacks
between ages 15 and 49 are living with AIDS/HIV as opposed to 0.4
percent of
whites and .05 percent of Asians, according to data from the Centers for

Disease Control and Prevention.
Other data make it plain that the race differences in sexuality
are
biological in nature. For example, the races also differ in rate of
ovulation. Not all women produce one egg during the menstrual cycle.
When
two or more eggs are produced at the same time, pregnancy and the
likelihood
of producing two-egg twins are more likely. The number of twins born is
16
out of every 1,000 births for blacks, eight out of every 1,000 births
for
whites and four or less for Orientals.
Why do whites fall between Orientals and blacks in so many areas?
No
purely cultural theory can explain this consistent pattern. Genetic and
evolutionary theories are required. Genes play a big part in athletic
ability, brain size, IQ and personality. Transracial adoption studies,
where
infants of one race are adopted and reared by parents of a different
race,
provide some of the strongest evidence. Oriental children, even if
malnourished before being adopted by white parents, go on to have IQs
above
the white average. Black infants adopted into middle-class white
families
end up with IQs lower than the white average.
These racial patterns make up what is called a "life-history" or
"reproductive strategy." The traits evolved together to meet the trials
of
life - survival, growth and reproduction. Race differences make sense in

terms of human evolution. Modern humans evolved in Africa about 200,000
years ago. Africans and non-Africans then split about 110,000 years ago.

Orientals and whites split about 40,000 years ago.
The further north people went "out of Africa," the more evolution

selected for larger brains, slower growth rates, greater longevity,
lower
hormone levels, less sexual potency, less aggression and less
impulsivity.
Advanced planning, self-control and rule-following are cultural
manifestations of these gene-based evolutionary strategies. Surviving in

cold environments required increased intelligence and larger brains. The

wider hips of white and Asian women evolved to allow them to give birth
larger-brained babies.
What are the implications of this research? One is that we should

stop blaming white racism for all society's problems. If blacks are good
at
certain sports and Orientals do well in schools, it cannot be because
each
group is trying to "overcome the prejudice of white society," because
each
group shows the same pattern of strengths and weaknesses in their
countries
of origin.
Sometimes it is claimed by those who argue that race is just a
social
construct that the human-genome project shows that, because people share

roughly 99 percent of their genes in common, there are no races. This is

silly. Human genes are 98 percent similar to chimpanzee genes and 90
percent
similar to those in mice, which is why these species make good
laboratory
animals. But no one claims that mice, chimpanzees and humans are nearly
the
same! That would be laughable. Similarly, although men and women are
genetically 99 percent the same, it is foolish to believe that sex is
just a
"social construction."
Much confusion arises because there are several sets of genetic
measures. A much more realistic story comes from looking at the 3.1
billion
base pairs that make up the 30,000 genes. People differ in one out of
every
1,000 of these base pairs. Each change in a base pair can alter a gene.
Technically, base-pair differences are called single nucleotide
polymorphisms (SNPs). The 99 percent figure is based on DNA sequences
which
do not differ between people or even most mammals. These can give the
impression that human groups and chimpanzees are almost identical
because
these genes code for similar internal organs, eyes, hands and so on.
Though
humans and mice look very different, any anatomy student can tell you
that
even their internal bone structures are very similar.
The Feb. 23 issue of Science magazine reported that 2.8 million
SNPs
were already being sold by Celera Genomics to scientists trying to crack
the
code of human behavior. Base-pair differences are important and SNPs
clump
together in races. Just one change in the base pair for hemoglobin, for
example, causes sickle-cell anemia, from which many blacks suffer. Other

base-pair differences affect IQ, aggression and mental illness. The 3.1
billion base pairs provide plenty of room for large racial differences.
If races did not exist, we would not find the same racial
patterns
all around the world and over time. The scientific evidence shows that
the
politically correct mantra that "race is just skin-deep" is a case of
deep
denial.

Rushton is a professor of psychology at the University of Western
Ontario in
Canada and is the author of Race, Evolution, and Behavior and more than
200
scientific articles.

THE NEGRO BRAIN

FACT #17: Among human races
numerous studies have been
made of the comparative weight
of White and Negro brains with
results that fell within the range

of about an 8-12 percent lower
weight for the Negro brain. Such
studies have been conducted by
Bean, Pearl, Vint, Tilney,
Gordon, Todd, and others. (23)
(27)

FACT #18: In addition to the
difference in brain weight, the
Negro brain grows less after
puberty than the white. Though
the Negro brain and nervous
system mature faster than the white brain, its
development is arrested at an earlier age which
limits
further intellectual advancement. (22) (27)

FACT #19: The thickness of the supragranular layer
(the outside layer) of the Negro brain is about 15
percent thinner, and its convolutions are fewer and
more simple, on average, than that of the White
brain.
(9)

FACT #20: The frontal lobes of the Negro brain,
responsible for abstract conceptional reasoning, are
smaller relative to body weight, less fissured, and
less
complex than those of the White brain. (9) (27) (23)
(22)

9.Coon, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962,
Alfred A. Knopf

22.Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reason, 1961,
Howard Allen Press, Cape Canaveral, FL
23.Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reality, a Search
for Solutions, 1967, Howard Allen, Box 76,
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

27.Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western
Man? 1978, National Alliance Press, Box 3535,
Washington, D. C. 20007

For skull comparisons go to:
http://www.theoryofuniverse.com/man/races/races-skulls.htm
as of 12/01

Tom Shelly, White God
Purveyor of Truth

Proud Recipient
AFN's Most-Hated Racist, 2002

Tom Shelly, White God

Jan 16, 2002, 8:31:55 PM1/16/02
No, the scientific and medical community believes that niggers should
correctly be classified as a different species. Here's my proof written
by noted scientists.

Where's yours?

It is loading more messages.