Re: LGBTQIA+ Monkeypox virus can remain on blankets, coffee machines for days, says CDC study

Lock Them UP!

Aug 20, 2022, 5:05:03 PMAug 20
In article <t26r5o$3dsnm$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lock these fucking perverts up with each other and let them infect themselves to death.
> Keep them away from children.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) has said
that the monkeypox virus can remain on blankets, couches, coffee
machines, computer mouse and light switches for days.

The CDC study claimed researchers had found the monkeypox virus
on 70 per cent of "high-contact areas" twenty days after a
person displayed symptoms, however, it added that no live virus
was detected indicating infection risk was low.

Also Read: Experts express concerns over fast-spreading
misinformation

CDC said cleaning and disinfection may have contained
contamination at home. The WHO has already instituted a study to
find out whether genetic changes are responsible for the
monkeypox surge worldwide.

The CDC had said earlier that monkeypox can spread from person
to person contact and can also spread through respiratory
secretions and face-to-face contact including intimate physical
contact such as kissing, cuddling or sex. The current CDC
advisory says monkeypox is “sexually transmissible”.

The virus has now spread to at least 92 countries with 35,000
cases being detected worldwide.

The WHO had identified two distinct variants as Clade I and
Clade II. The health agency added that Clade II had two sub-
clades, IIa and IIb.

According to the world health body, the virus can be contained
if a person avoids close, skin-to-skin contact with people who
have a rash that looks like monkeypox and also avoid contact
with "objects and materials" that a person with monkeypox has
used.

(With inputs from Agencies)

WATCH WION LIVE HERE

https://www.wionews.com/world/monkeypox-virus-can-remain-on-
blankets-coffee-machines-says-cdc-study-508648

Lock Them UP!

Sep 22, 2022, 5:05:04 AMSep 22
In article <t2uvse$3soa6$1...@news.freedyn.de>

jdyoung

Sep 22, 2022, 10:53:58 AMSep 22
Q: What's the difference between a zit and a priest?
A: A zit waits until you are 13 before coming on your face.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com
Follow me on Facebook and PM me for info on my huge collection of Nazi memorabilia and gay porn!
https://www.facebook.com/jon.young.10420