Re: Looks like a CCP invasion in Hot Springs, California.

Snerdley

Dec 6, 2023, 4:05:03 PM12/6/23
In article <XnsB0D2543BD6C58...@69.80.102.51>

news:XnsB0D1C4EFBDC1B882000099222@
> 135.181.20.170:
>
>> Joe Biden should be tried for treason.
>>
>> <https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1731736578404589872>
>>
>> "HAPPENING NOW?? Large groups of migrants , mostly Chinese
national men
>> crossing illegally through open gaps on the border wall in
Jacumba Hot
>> Springs , CA
>

> So the Trump border wall is a failure.
>
> Can we get our money back?

Ask George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton you moron.

George Herbert Walker Bush was an American politician, diplomat, and
businessman who served as the 41st president of the United States
from 1989 to 1993

Bill Clinton is an American politician from Arkansas who served as
the 42nd President of the United States (1993-2001).

"Over a 12-year period from 1992 to 2004, apprehensions in the San
Diego sector declined by 76%, while apprehensions in the Yuma sector
increased by 591%."

> Wall Would Be The World's Most Costly
> January 19, 2020
>
> The pricetag for President Trump's border
> wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly
> $20 million a mile — to become the most
> expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the
> world.
> https://tinyurl.com/sbex6wj

https://nypost.com/2023/08/19/biden-sells-border-wall-parts-to-
thwart-gop-push-to-use-them/

Biden quietly sells off border wall parts to thwart GOP push to use
them

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-border-wall-material-auctions-
new-wall-approval-1832711

Joe Biden Sold Off Border Wall Materials Weeks Before Approving New
Wall

There is stupid, and then there is Holman stupid.

Governor Swill

Dec 6, 2023, 8:44:03 PM12/6/23
>> wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly
>> $20 million a mile — to become the most
>> expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the
>> world.
>> https://tinyurl.com/sbex6wj
>
>https://nypost.com/2023/08/19/biden-sells-border-wall-parts-to-
>thwart-gop-push-to-use-them/
>
>Biden quietly sells off border wall parts to thwart GOP push to use
>them
>
>https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-border-wall-material-auctions-
>new-wall-approval-1832711
>
>Joe Biden Sold Off Border Wall Materials Weeks Before Approving New
>Wall
>
>There is stupid, and then there is Holman stupid.

And then there is Snerdley stupid.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.