14-year-old nigger charged with murder after fatal stabbing of teen on MTA bus on Staten Island

Camela Whorris

Nov 19, 2023, 8:20:03 PM11/19/23
ELTINGVILLE, Staten Island (WABC) -- A 14-year-old has been arrested
and charged with murder following the fatal stabbing of a young
teenager on an MTA bus on Friday.

The incident happened just before 2:30 p.m. at Littlefield Avenue
and Hylan Boulevard.

NYPD officials say a person on the bus witnessed an argument unfold
between two male teens, a 13-year-old victim and his 14-year-old
attacker, who went to the same middle school.

They say a knife was taken out and gang signs were exchanged between
the victim and suspect. The victim was then stabbed in the chest.

That victim has been identified as 13-year-old Syles Ular.

The 14-year-old was arrested and charged with murder, manslaughter,
and weapon possession.

People on the bus who saw the attack say the mortally-wounded victim
was stabbed as many as five times.

Police said the victim made it to the front of the bus and collapsed
in front of the bus operator.

MTA officials said the bus driver was "amazing," and contacted the
control center immediately, who requested police.

Sources say first responding officers chose not to wait for an
ambulance, and instead put the victim in a cruise and rushed him to
the nearest hospital. He was later pronounced dead.

"My heart just sank into my stomach," witness Anthony Esenplare
said. "I'm heartbroken for his family."

https://abc7ny.com/stabbing-teen-staten-island-eltingville/13874663/