Nigger Hindu USA Today editor fired for tweet blaming Boulder shooting on 'White man', blames 'alt-right Twitter'

hamilton

Apr 17, 2021, 6:57:04 PM4/17/21
A USA Today editor announced Friday that she was terminated over
a tweet she posted in reaction to Monday's deadly shooting in
Boulder, Colorado that erroneously blamed a "White man" for the
attack.

Hemal Jhaveri, who served as the "race and inclusion" editor of
USA Today's Sports Media Group, was one of many liberals who
rushed to trumpet their judgment that a "White man" was
responsible for the massacre at a grocery store that left 10
dead.

"It's always an angry [W]hite man. always," Jhaveri wrote in
agreement with Deadspin writer Emily Julia DiCaro, who had
similarly written, "Extremely tired of people's lives depending
on whether a [W]hite man with an AR-15 is having a good day or
not."

After police identified the suspect as Syria-born Colorado
resident Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, critics accused Jhaveri and the
others who assumed the gunman was White of racism.

TWITTER LIBERALS RUSH TO BLAME BOULDER SHOOTING ON 'WHITE MEN'
BEFORE SUSPECT AHMAD AL ALIWI ALISSA IDENTIFIED

Jhaveri deleted the tweet, which apparently was not enough to
save her job.

"I am no longer employed at USA TODAY, a company that was my
work home for almost eight years," Jhaveri wrote in an essay
published on Medium. "On Monday night, I sent a tweet responding
to the fact that mass shooters are most likely to be [W]hite
men. It was a dashed off over-generalization, tweeted after
pictures of the shooter being taken into custody surfaced
online. It was a careless error of [judgment], sent at a heated
time, that doesn’t represent my commitment to racial equality. I
regret sending it. I apologized and deleted the tweet."

She then shared screenshots of "several high profile alt-right
Twitter accounts" who picked up her tweet "as an example of anti-
[W[hite bias and racism against [W]hites." One of the accounts
she spotlighted belongs to popular YouTube host and frequent Fox
News guest Dave Rubin, who mocked, "I'm shocked and appalled
that the Race and Inclusion editor at a major newspaper is, in
fact, a racist."

KAMALA HARRIS' NIECE BLASTED FOR TWEET ASSUMING COLORADO SHOOTER
WAS WHITE MAN: 'THIS IS WILD'

"There was social media outrage, threats and harassment towards
me, and by the end of the day, USA TODAY had relieved me of my
position as a Race and Inclusion editor," Jhaveri explained. "I
wish I were more surprised by it, but I’m not. Some part of me
has been waiting for this to happen because I can’t do the work
I do and write the columns I write without invoking the ire and
anger of alt-right Twitter."

"I had always hoped that when that moment inevitably came, USA
TODAY would stand by me and my track record of speaking the
truth about systemic racism. That, obviously, did not happen,"
she added.

Suspect in Boulder, Colorado mass shooting makes first court
appearanceVideo
Jhaveri went on to admit that she was "previously disciplined"
for her Twitter activity, claiming, "My previous tweets were
flagged not for inaccuracy or for political bias, but for
publicly naming whiteness as a defining problem. That is
something USA TODAY, and many other newsrooms across the
country, can not tolerate" and that she was the victim of "micro-
aggressions and outright racist remarks from the majority
[W]hite staff."

She alleged instances when she was asked "not to use language
that would alienate [W]hite audiences in stories about Black
golfers and another instance when an editor asked her "what it
was like to be Indian" since his daughter was marrying an Indian
man.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"This is not about bias, or keeping personal opinions off of
Twitter. It’s about challenging whiteness and being punished for
it... Like many places, USA TODAY values 'equality and
inclusion,' but only as long as it knows its rightful place,
which is subservient to [W]hite authority," Jhaveri concluded.

A spokesperson for Gannett, USA Today's parent company, told Fox
News that the paper was "founded on the basis of diversity,
equity and inclusion" and that "We hold our employees
accountable to these principles both personally and
professionally."

"While we can't discuss personnel matters and don't want to
comment on the specifics of her statements on Medium, we firmly
believe in and stand by our principles of diversity and
inclusion," the spokesperson added.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/usa-today-editor-hemal-jhaveri-
boulder-shooting