ROVING BANDS OF SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS ATTACK POLICE

-

Oct 19, 2005, 5:20:21 AM10/19/05

Fucken Niggerfucks ...

http://www.halturnershow.com/index.html

Sunday, October 16, 9:22 PM EDT

VIDEO
TOLEDO SAVAGES RIOTING AGAINST POLISH NEIGHBORHOOD!
WATCH AS ROVING BANDS OF SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS ATTACK POLICE AND BURN
THEIR POLISH NEIGHBORS BUILDINGS
Local BLACK GANGS actually stapled leaflets to the front doors of
homes owned by WHITE people of Polish descent, ordering them to move
out of the neighborhood or BE KILLED! When Americans of Irish,
English, German and other descent (White people) came into that
neighborhood to show support for the white Polish residents, BLACK
GANGS attacked the white people! Then the blacks attacked the police too!
- Hal Turner

http://www.halturnershow.com/ToledoRiots.html

TOLEDO SAVAGES RIOTING = Political Clout for Pro-White Movement!

WATCH AS ROVING BANDS OF SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS ATTACK POLICE AND BURN
THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD

Local BLACK GANGS actually stapled leaflets to the front doors of
homes owned by WHITE people of Polish descent, ordering them to move
out of the neighborhood or BE KILLED!

When Americans of Irish, English, German and other descent (White
people) came into that neighborhood to show support for the white
Polish residents, BLACK GANGS attacked the white people! Then the
blacks attacked the police too!

The lesson of Toledo has been keenly learned: The mere announcement of
racially-aware white people coming into a city to protest black crime
is enough to set off riots.

This new reality gives us folks in the pro-white movement
incredblepolitical leverage to get our political and social agenda
taken very seriously. If what we want isn't taken seriously, all we
have to do is set up more "Anti-Black Crime" rallies! Government can't
stop them because they are Constitutionally protected activities!

Since government cannot stop our rallies, the jew media will
invariably give huge coverage to the "neo-nazi, white supremicist,
hate" protests, the same way they did in Toledo, thus setting the
stage for more riots by the locals. When we show up, the locals will
likely go nuts and another city likely will burn. There is power in
that and we must exploit that power, NOW.

ALL OF NEXT YEAR (2006) IS A BIG POLITICAL ELECTION YEAR!!! We can
stir up so much political trouble for those presently in-power they
will have to yield to our demands just to avoid having similar Toledo
situations!!! Folks, this is BIG; A HUGE opportunity to turn our
pro-white efforts into REAL political clout. The kind of clout that
money can't even overcome!

Click below to watch what the savages did in Toledo this weekend and
rejoice. Our time of real political and social power is here. All we
have to do is lawfully assemble to cause the result the government
fears: Widespread violence.

Hey government: Are you ready to do what we want:

1) Stop BLACK and HISPANIC crime
2) Stop illegal immigration
3) Deport illegal aliens already here
4) ENGLISH as the official language of all levels of government within
United States- (with government publications, applications and
documents to be in English only)
5) Stop making war in the middle east (for Israel)
6) End Affirmative Action / race quotas / minority Contract set-asides
7) No "Gay Marriage" or "Domestic Partner" insurance benefits
8) No more government action against displays of the Ten Commandments,
prayer at public events or Displays of Nativity scenes (Courts
are to rule "frivolous" any lawsuits brought by private parties
over such subjects)

How's that for starters. We'll cover others later. . . . .
. . . . . or should we plan more rallies?

Click Here to Watch the video
http://www.halturnershow.com/28818351476.wmv

Jim E

Oct 19, 2005, 3:45:11 PM10/19/05

"-" <jazze...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Fucken Niggerfucks ...

You really are a silly old git.

Plonk

The Pretzel

Oct 19, 2005, 4:21:54 PM10/19/05

"Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message
For once or twice I agree with you Jim E.

Jim E

Oct 19, 2005, 4:41:25 PM10/19/05

"The Pretzel" <rold...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Common species and all that.