OUR DAILY BLACK NATIONALISTIC THREAD! This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics. >wh*Tes STAY OUT >No trolls/whites allowed otherwise we'll ask mods to keep you out. This is a political thread, not for trol

1 view

Julius Tyrone Caesar

Jan 31, 2021, 7:30:14 PM1/31/21
OUR DAILY BLACK NATIONALISTIC THREAD!
This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

>No trolls/whites allowed otherwise we'll ask mods to keep you out.

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all /pol/ rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

African Heritage
https://afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
https://www.noi.org/

BLACKpast
http://www.blackpast.org/

BLACK Lives Matter
https://blacklivesmatter.com

BLACKED.com
https://www.blacked.com/

What have you done for the BLACK cause today?

> Who's black? {Egyptians, South Americans, Africans, Mexicans, Jews, Americans, Turks, Pakis, Indians}
=> Honourary Blacks {British, Southern Italians, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanians, poles, russians}
=> Partners{Canadians, Chinese, Swedes, Aussies,French}

Allah Mit uns und BLACKS uber alles!