Re: six DNA repair mechanisms identified

1 view

Jan Panteltje

Mar 27, 2023, 1:17:29 AM3/27/23
On a sunny day (Sun, 26 Mar 2023 12:11:30 -0400) it happened Joe Gwinn
<joeg...@comcast.net> wrote in <4fr02iteffsv24gil...@4ax.com>:

>On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 15:28:43 GMT, Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On a sunny day (Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:56:26 -0400) it happened Joe Gwinn
>><joeg...@comcast.net> wrote in <q9m02iddomabr3oi4...@4ax.com>:

>>>Umm. Exactly backwards. Depleted uranium is what's left after the
>>>bomb stuff has been removed.
>>>
>>>It's used for anti-tank projectiles because it will physically bull
>>>through a lot of steel armor-plate when fired at meteor-strike speed.
>>>
>>>Basically, it is the modern version of a cross-bow bolt.
>>>
>>>.< https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy_penetrator >
>>
>>Yes, read again what I wrote.
>>And US used depleted Uranium ammo in Iraq too, an other war crime.
>>Depleted Uranium was also used as couter-weight in the Boeing 747 cargo plane that flew into the flat
>>next to where I once used to live in Amsterdam (left 4 years before that, did see it coming):
>> < https://www.wise-uranium.org/dhap997.html#:~:text=About%20400%20kg%20of%20uranium,dangerous%20to%20the%20public%20health. >
>>
>>US army is well aware of it:
>> publichealth.va.gov/exposures/depleted_uranium/
>>

>It's a weapon, used in war. The alternative is farmland littered with
>tons of unexploded ordinance, which Ukraine already has in spades.

Agent orange in Vietnam
US used tons of that sort of cluster ammo you mentioned in several other countries.
US , when its Afganistan market for its Military Industrial Complex closed,
needed an other big war so it could keep selling their crap weapons.
So Ukrain with its dummy leader was a nice alternative to Afghanistan.
Soon US will be no more, nuclear underwater drones are set to attack it all around.
Nukes to Belarus? How about some in Cuba next to that US torture base in Qantanamo?
This is all going out of control, a few low IQ leaders in the US .. miscalculating is guaranteed.
US get the fuck out of Europe with your war machine!!! Or I will ask the intergalactic...
Well, let US self-destruct, so be it!
IQ of the AI it is controlled by now ?
Justice Junta .. matter of time.
I think 2024 but seems US wants express delivery!

You can't always get what you want, but you may find, sometimes, you get what you need!
Rolling STones...

!