We need a strong European nuclear army

Jan Panteltje

Feb 14, 2024, 1:00:13 AMFeb 14
We need a strong European nuclear army and make peace with Russia and get rid of the unreliable
US that, among other things, destroyed our gas pipeline from Russia so they could sell their own gas
and now makes war in Ukraine.

US is way over the hill and looks like it will soon fall apart.
We should design and build our own fighter jets (if still
useful now all is missiles and drones) and not buy that noisy F35 and other US crap.

Lucas McCain

Feb 16, 2024, 11:02:03 AMFeb 16
Does the Swedish company SAAB still build and sell fighter jets? How
about the French?
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us