AMADÍS Y PREHISTORY Y RUSSIA Y ROBOTS Y WEAPONS

FRANCISCO CARLOS COUTO DE MORAES

Jul 6, 2021, 11:53:46 AM7/6/21
‘Weapons of the future’: Russia has launched mass production of autonomous high-tech WAR ROBOTS, Defense Minister Shoigu announces

21 May, 2021 21:59

https://www.rt.com/russia/524496-autonomous-war-robots-mass-production/

= Comment=

Francisco Carlos Couto de Moraes

23 May

In the last millennium, I thought that war might be more safe, and more entertaining, perhaps, if it were a videogame contest, as in the old tournaments between champions, or, in a more clear exhibition of the spirit of the fight = like the meeting of Amadís and Abiés, in the so well known =Amadís de Gaula=. The Greek got close to this idea, with their Olympic games. But they had Oedipus but didn't have Freud, so that they didn't interpret the sublimation of their aggressiveness (or a boomerang =Todestrieb=?) in the final approach. I had never said this before, because I thought that no one had a likewise mind. But now these new Russian machines show a more material dialectic of the history of warfare, that can give the masses a real perspective = a robot combat! (Bread or cakes are not needed, now.) I wish I could say, like Brother Marx, The Elder = =This social formation brings therefore the prehistory of mankind to a close.= But it would only get a little closer.

This is a slightly altered version of my original comment.
I have only added "of warfare", I think.
Nothing important, but I don't like to make consciously falsifications like those that the WOLF GANG = the not secret society of Wolves in sheep's clothing = likes to do.

NOW THIS GROUP SHALL DISAPPEAR,
AS IT HAS HAPPENED TO
=soc.culture.europe=

FRANCISCO CARLOS COUTO DE MORAES