European Union Border Chief Backs Open Borders, Declares ‘No Wall, No Fence’ Can Stop Illegals

Lucas McCain

Jan 25, 2024, 10:41:11 AMJan 25
It appears that the European Union Border Chief is a puppet for Bebe
Netanyahoo and is paving the way for 2 million Palestinians to be
welcomed into Europe along with Ukrainians so Volodomor Zelenski can
turn Ukraine into a second Israel. From Washington to Canada to Western
Europe, the same demographic war is being waged against the European
stock by invaders from non-white countries.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/01/25/european-union-border-chief-backs-open-borders-declares-no-wall-no-fence-can-stop-illegals/

he head of the European Union’s Frontex border agency has argued that it
is impossible for Europe to stop illegal migration and therefore the
bloc should take a more open borders approach to foreigners breaching
its borders.

Hans Leijtens, who was installed as the executive director of the
European Border and Coast Guard Agency (Frontex) in March of last year,
declared in an interview with the German Welt am Sonntag newspaper that:
“Nothing can stop people from crossing a border, no wall, no fence, no
sea, no river.”

The Frontex chief, who with a budget of nearly 900 million euros is
tasked with defending the bloc from illegals breaking into Europe,
argued that there should be “an end to this superficial preoccupation
with the issue” and that people should stop engaging in “alarmism” over
the mass waves of foreigners — many of whom go through minimal security
screening — into their country.

Leijtens said that rather than solely focusing on stopping illegal
migrants, he sees it as part of his remit to seek to shift the entire
debate on migration towards to being less prejudicial and supposedly
more humane.

“Who am I to presume to condemn migrants? I’m sitting here in my office
in Warsaw, of course I could do that – but that would be too easy.” the
Dutch politician said. “This talk of ‘stopping people’ and ‘closing
borders’ cannot be our narrative all the time. My job is to create a
balance between effective border management and compliance with
fundamental rights.”

The open borders sentiments from the man in charge of protecting the
EU’s borders may throw cold water on recently passed reforms of the
Common European Asylum System (CEAS), which say that rather than
allowing all illegals into the bloc to have their asylum claims
processed in Europe, migrants should have their claims assessed at
external borders and if they are rejected should be deported immediately.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us