19 LAWSOOTS! WOOT! Texans' Deshaun Watson allegedly deleting Instagram messages, trying to settle cases, new lawsuit states

Muh Dick

Apr 2, 2021, 1:51:56 AM4/2/21
Deshaun Watson could be in even more hot water after the latest
lawsuit alleges that the Houston Texans quarterback deleted
Instagram messages and is trying to reach out to some of the
women to settle the cases against him.

The lawsuit filed on Monday was the 19th against Watson.

According to ESPN, the lawsuit states that Watson has contacted
plaintiffs "as a result of the repeated lawsuits against him."

"Plaintiffs have not brought these cases for money or attention;
instead Plaintiffs seek a change in behavior with regard to
Watson, and a change of culture in the NFL," the lawsuit says
via ESPN.

Tony Buzbee, the lawyer representing the vast majority of the
plaintiffs, says that Watson "is deleting Instagram messages and
contacting those who formally provided him massages, in an
attempt to settle."

Despite all of the controversy in recent weeks, Watson and his
lawyer, Rusty Hardin, continue to deny all allegations.

On March 16, Watson released a statement saying he rejected a
"baseless six-figure settlement demand" from one of the women
represented by Buzbee. Watson said: "This isn't about money for
me – it's about clearing my name, and I look forward to doing
that."

Last week, Hardin said his team has "strong evidence" the
lawsuits against Watson are not true.

"I believe that any allegation that Deshaun forced a woman to
commit a sexual act is completely false," Hardin said in the
press release.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/texans-deshaun-watson-allegedly-
deleting-instagram-messages-trying-settle-cases-lawsuit-states