MOLOKA`I / TOTAL EVIL — 21 DEMOCRAT PARTY GANG MEMBERS SMEAR PLOT

Ras Tafarian

Oct 24, 2021, 5:19:01 PM10/24/21

MOLOKA`I / TOTAL EVIL — 21 DEMOCRAT PARTY GANG MEMBERS SMEAR PLOT

" When the 21 Molokai party members each
cast one vote for DeCoite only, even though they could recommend up to
three candidates, Ritte wrote, “The Molokai Democratic Party did not
vote with the best interest of Molokai (having two names from Molokai
going to the Gov.) in mind! ” "

PREFACE:

WHO ARE THE 21 EVIL FU*KER DEMOCRATS ON MOLOKA`I ISLAND ?
NO DOUBT THE SAME DEMOCRAT FU*KERS WHO HAVE BEEN
WAGING AN UNDERWORLD / UNDERGROUND SMEAR CAMPAIGN
AGAINST NATIVE HAWAI`IAN HERO WALTER RITTE.

KAUNAKAKAI IS A NEST OF SUBVERSION.
KAUNAKAKAI WHO'S HERO WAS / IS TERI WAROS,
AN ANTI-WALTER RITTE FOREIGN HAOLE WITCH,
WHO USED TO OPERATE AN OCCULT NEW AGE
BOOKSTORE . . .

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE TOTAL SELL-OUT MOTHER
FU*KERS WHO ARE BEHIND THE TREACHERY AND
SMEAR CAMPAIGNS !

WHO ARE THE 21 EVIL FU*KER DEMOCRATS ON MOLOKA`I ISLAND ?

* I WANT THEIR NAMES
I WANT THEIR ADDRESSES
WHO ARE THESE EVIL FU*KERS ?
I BET THAT MY NEIGHBOR IS ONE OF THOSE
MOTHER FU*KERS !

I NEED TO KNOW THEIR NAMES,
SO I CAN KEEP AN EYE ON THEIR ACTIVITIES
AND THEIR QUITE OBVIOUS SMEAR PLOT
AGAINST ME,
AND AGAINST WALTER RITTE.

WALTER RITTE IS,
WALTER RITTE WOULD HAVE BEEN OUR LITERAL SAVIOR !

https://ritte.org/monsanto-is-now-bayer-they-are-still-on-molokai-farm-lands-our-government-still-refuses-to-protect-us-and-our-aina-from-their-dangerous-pesticides-this-is-a-great-video-of-our-kuleana-to/

YOU LOUSY FU*KING DEMOCRATS !

RESIDENTS ALL GOT THEIR LYNN DECOITE [D] SIGNS.
I FEEL LEFT OUT.
OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT A PART OF YOUR SELL-OUT [D] CULT.
TRAITOR TRIBE [D] CULT.

YOU WANT A G.M.O. HELL (DeCoite) ?
YOU'VE GOT YOUR G.M.O. HELL ON EARTH.

DEMOCRAT [D] DEMON HAOLE OCCUPATION GOVERNMENT

—————————————————————————————

54 [D] DEMOCRAT PARTY GANG MEMBERS JUST VOTED, AND
ELIMINATED WALTER RITTE CHANCE OF BEING NOMINATED
FOR SENATE POSITION.

THE SAME WALTER RITTE THAT THE OUTGOING
KALANI ENGLISH ENDORSED 100%

https://www.mauinews.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/2021/05/english-commended-activist-ritte-endorsed/

NO RESPECT FOR KALANI ENGLISH WISHES !

ILLEGAL OCCUPATION GOVERNMENT / HAOLE:

D.P.H. CHAIR TYLER DOS SANTOS-TAM.

" DeCoite received 44 officer votes, Sugimura got 19, Caires received 15
and Ritte got 14, edging Ritte out of the running by one vote. "

" Ritte posted on social media Sunday a timeline of “reorganization” of the
Molokai Democratic Party that he implied may be suspect. He claimed the
party made changes to “officers who can vote” two days before Sen.
English announced his retirement When the 21 Molokai party members each

https://themolokaidispatch.com/top-3-candidates-selected-to-fill-senate-vacancy/