Mission Accomplished Tour '06

Crescentius Vespasianus

Jun 13, 2006, 6:09:28 PM6/13/06
President Bush went on a sight-seeing tour of the Sunni Triangle, and
was surprised how peaceful it was. He wished to be taken to the site where
an Army vehicle was blown up by an IED, the one the news media video tapes
everyday, to give the impression that Iraq is in chaos. Not wanting to
interfere in the soldiers vacation in this desert oasis, the President
reluctantly boarded Air Force 1, to return to one of the most violent and
dangerous cities on earth, the blue city of Washington DC. When will the
news media stop lying to America?

DruggedFelonKennedy

Jun 13, 2006, 6:40:52 PM6/13/06
Pres. Bush has more balls than you will ever have. You fag coward. I hit
you with a shoe.

eldorado

Jun 13, 2006, 6:59:10 PM6/13/06
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, DruggedFelonKennedy wrote:

> I hit you with a shoe.

ROFLMAO Sounds like a comment uttered by a drag queen.

--
Randomly generated signature --
Life's unfair - but root password helps!

Adam Albright

Jun 13, 2006, 7:05:02 PM6/13/06

Hey, you'd fit right in Iraq, they use shoes as weapons. Sign up!

Kagen Rocks

Jun 13, 2006, 8:24:15 PM6/13/06
I've noticed Nancy Nusbaum fails to mention on her website that (a) She's
the former head of Wisconsin NARAL and is running in one of the most
pro-life districts in the country (b) She ran for this seat once before . .
. as a Republican, and (c) Anything about her tax record as the former
County Executive.

Smear tactics won't work.

And her out-of-state millions from choice groups won't be enough to overcome
her past record.

Jun 13, 2006, 8:42:49 PM6/13/06

"DruggedFelonBush" <Drunkoutof...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Pres. Bush has more balls than you will ever have. You fag coward. I hit
> you with a shoe.

Just as long as you don't hit me with your purse, Emu.

MACK DADDY

Jun 13, 2006, 9:39:57 PM6/13/06
Hey Cuntous, Iraq is in shambles. You gotta stop gettin your news from
Fox. Bildo Oreally and Shawn Handittome are not reliable news sources.
Neither is Rush Limpballs.
Maybe if Bush would get the military out of Iraq he could do something
about the violence in Warshington D.C. But I'm sure the violence in
D.C. is mostly because of the fascist republitards who cheated their way
into the white house.

WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER

Joseph Welch

Jun 13, 2006, 11:42:34 PM6/13/06

"DruggedFelonKennedy" <Drunkout...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Pres. Bush has more balls than you will ever have. You fag coward.

Bush is a fucking scumbag traitor - and so are you.

--
George W. Bush has made the terrorists stronger, their influence wider,
their numbers larger, and their motivation to attack the U.S. and other

JW
"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have
you left no sense of decency?"
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/welch-mccarthy.html