[President moron...] 'Where's Jackie?': Biden asks dead Indiana rep to identify herself in crowd

Leroy N. Soetoro

Sep 28, 2022, 2:49:02 PM9/28/22
https://nypost.com/2022/09/28/biden-asks-dead-rep-jackie-walorski-to-
identify-herself-in-crowd/

President Biden asked for the late Rep. Jackie Walorski to identify
herself at a Washington event Wednesday, forgetting that the Indiana
Republican died in a car crash last month.

Biden made the embarrassing error while thanking bipartisan members of
Congress at a nutrition event near the White House.

“I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials
like Representative [Jim] McGovern, Senator [Mike] Braun, Senator [Cory]
Booker, Representative Jackie — are you here? Where’s Jackie? — I think
she was going to be here,” the president said.

Biden, 79, is the oldest-ever president and his mental acuity is regularly
questioned by his political foes — though Biden and his defenders have
brushed off the concerns by saying the commander-in-chief is simply prone
to gaffes.

The White House released a statement from the president mourning Walorski
on Aug. 3 after she perished in an Indiana wreck alongside her press
secretary, Emma Thomson, and St. Joseph County Republican Party chairman
Zachery Potts.

The tragedy occurred when Walorski’s vehicle, driven by Potts, crossed the
median of Indiana State Road 19 and hit another car driven by 56-year-old
Edith Schmucker, who also died.

“Jill and I are shocked and saddened by the death of Congresswoman Jackie
Walorski of Indiana along with two members of her staff in a car accident
today in Indiana,” Biden said at the time.

“Born in her beloved South Bend as the daughter of a meat-cutter and
firefighter, she spent a lifetime serving the community that she grew up
in — as a journalist, a nonprofit director, a state legislator, and
eventually as a Member of Congress for the past nine and a half years,” he
said.

“We may have represented different parties and disagreed on many issues,
but she was respected by members of both parties for her work on the House
Ways and Means Committee on which she served,” Biden said. “She also
served as co-chair of the House Hunger Caucus, and my team and I
appreciated her partnership as we plan for a historic White House
Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health this fall that will be marked
by her deep care for the needs of rural America.”

The flag atop the White House was also flown at half-staff for two days
after Walorski’s death.

Although Republicans, including former President Donald Trump, allege that
Biden is in mental decline, Democrats note that he’s struggled with public
misstatements for decades.

“I am a gaffe machine,” Biden conceded in 2018. “But my God, what a
wonderful thing compared to a guy who can’t tell the truth.”

Biden’s record of forehead-slapping statements includes asking Missouri
state Sen. Chuck Graham to stand up during a 2008 campaign event — before
realizing too late that Graham was in a wheelchair.

“Stand up, Chuck, let them see you,” Biden said. “Oh — God love you, what
am I talking about? I tell you what, you’re making everyone else stand up,
though, pal.”

The president also has a habit of using improper words at awkward points
in speeches. During a Middle East trip in July, for example, Biden told an
audience in Israel that “we must … keep alive the truth and honor of the
Holocaust” before correcting himself to say “horror of the Holocaust.”

Days later, in Saudi Arabia, Biden said during a speech: “We’ll always
honor the bravery and selfishness — selflessness of the — and sacrifices
of the Americans who served, including my son, Major Beau Biden, who was
stationed in Iraq for a year.”

Meanwhile, the president has regularly shared stories that either are
false or impossible to verify.

In January, Biden told students at historically black colleges in Atlanta
that he was arrested during civil rights protests — for which there is no
evidence.

Biden in September 2021 told Jewish leaders that he remembered “spending
time at” and “going to” the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the
mass murder of 11 people there in 2018. The synagogue said he never
visited and the White House later said he was thinking about a 2019 phone
call to the synagogue’s rabbi.

Also last September, Biden told an Idaho audience that his “first job
offer” came from local lumber and wood products business Boise Cascade.
The company said it was news to them and Biden had not previously
described an interest in moving to the state.

And In May, Biden said at the Naval Academy’s graduation ceremony that he
was appointed to the military school in 1965 by the late Sen. J. Caleb
Boggs (R-Del.). A search of Boggs’ archives failed to turn up evidence of
the appointment.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.