Re: After Amassing a Net Worth of $120 Million Cuntlosi changes the rules

1 view

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2022, 9:18:29 AM1/21/22
On 1/20/22 7:19 PM, USA Est.1776 wrote:
> After Amassing a Net Worth of $120 Million Nancy Pelosi Says She’s Open to Stock Trading Ban for Congress

Shouldn't Pelosi donate her ill gotten gains to the poor and the non
whites she cheated out of earning that money?

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it, we hate censorship.
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan
that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of
transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
126 - The common thread isn't "gun violence" it's *Democrat violence* .