Democrats are a SUICIDE CULT who will kill each other when told they are their own enemy.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 19, 2022, 2:18:50 PM1/19/22
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/heres-what-your-fellow-americans-think-should-happen-unvaccinated

Democrats are a SUICIDE CULT who will kill each other when told they are
their own enemy.

They were already turned against Americans and chose to do to them and
their human lives in the uterus what they will do when turned against
one another, Democrats are already programmed by the cult to attack
anyone the cult targets as the enemy.

Joe Biden has declared himself the enemy of Millions of Americans....

Just like Obama did and interestingly we know Biden is the WOODEN-HEAD
PUPPET of Obama. And that means we know it's Obama who has declared
millions of American his enemy and he's put those words into Biden's
mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeT67BvYzo4

Obama to Marxist Laraza Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (American citizens)

Which begs the question of what does Obama say to other Marxist and
Jihadist friends when he rewards them? What did Obama say when he gave
Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing his enemies
(American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies?

Now we know what Obama meant and what his plans were when he said this...

Obama was signaling to the Democrat Cult who their next targets are.

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed, become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."

KWills

Jan 20, 2022, 4:47:47 AM1/20/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:18:46 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>Democrats are a SUICIDE CULT

You will be missed.

--