That's NOT "shoplifting" it's armed robbery.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 30, 2021, 1:42:20 AM12/30/21
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/shock-woman-armed-pickaxe-shoplifts-broad-daylight-los-angeles-rite-aid-video/

That's NOT "shoplifting" it's armed robbery.

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just* *powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed become part of a medical experiment.

KWills

Dec 30, 2021, 4:45:11 AM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:42:17 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/shock-woman-armed-pickaxe-shoplifts-broad-daylight-los-angeles-rite-aid-video/
>
>That's NOT "shoplifting" it's armed robbery.

You sure do LOVE being PROVED wrong.

Please see California Penal Code (CPC) §211.

--
KWills
counselor.

Inge Mueller

Dec 30, 2021, 8:27:45 AM12/30/21
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/shock-woman-armed-pickaxe-shoplifts-broad-daylight-los-angeles-rite-aid-video/
>
>That's NOT "shoplifting" it's armed robbery.

It's ALWAYS armed robbery when it's niggers doing it.

%

Dec 30, 2021, 8:28:46 AM12/30/21
On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:45:07 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:42:17 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
><NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>>https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/shock-woman-armed-pickaxe-shoplifts-broad-daylight-los-angeles-rite-aid-video/
>>-------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>That's NOT "shoplifting" it's armed robbery.
>
> You sure do LOVE being PROVED wrong.
>
>Please see California Penal Code (CPC) §211.

you sure love defending niggers jewboi

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 30, 2021, 11:18:59 AM12/30/21
On 12/30/21 9:07 AM, M.A.G.A. 2022/2024 wrote:
> Oh come on, it's Reperations from 200 years ago

Reparations at gun point (or pick-ax point) is more of a forced removal
of property and that is NOT constitutional, because the 5th amendment
says that even the government can't violate your unalienable right to
keep your own property.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in
cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in
actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be
subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or
limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness
against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without
due process of law; *nor shall private property be taken for public use*
, *without just compensation* .

And reparations can't be forced on an individual basis since no one
alive that was a slave can be compensated by another who was a slave
owner... they're all dead. And the same as when someone rings a bell,
once it rings there is no un-ringing that bell.

Everyone is dead and there is no way to force reparations on the guilty,
which means the idea of reparations is a moot point.

Democrats are just too stupid to understand that you can't create
justice with vengeance and HATE and political violence, so they're
willing to use those to create more injustices. Democrats are just
stupid.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2022, 12:59:24 AM1/20/22
On 12/30/21 4:45 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:42:17 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/shock-woman-armed-pickaxe-shoplifts-broad-daylight-los-angeles-rite-aid-video/
>>
>> That's NOT "shoplifting" it's armed robbery.
>
> You sure do LOVE being PROVED wrong.
>
> Please see California Penal Code (CPC) §211.

When using a hammer or tool as a weapon to commit a crime... it becomes
armed robbery NOT shop lifting.

SHOP LIFTING is NOT a crime where the perpetrator is armed... and dangerous.

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed, become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."

KWills

Jan 20, 2022, 4:48:10 AM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 00:59:22 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
<NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 12/30/21 4:45 AM, KWills wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:42:17 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
>> <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/shock-woman-armed-pickaxe-shoplifts-broad-daylight-los-angeles-rite-aid-video/
>>>
>>> That's NOT "shoplifting" it's armed robbery.
>>
>> You sure do LOVE being PROVED wrong.
>>
>> Please see California Penal Code (CPC) §211.
>>

>When using a hammer or tool as a weapon to commit a crime... it becomes
>armed robbery NOT shop lifting.
>
>SHOP LIFTING is NOT a crime where the perpetrator is armed... and dangerous.

Please see California Penal Code (CPC) §211. After that, please
explain why you work so hard to be PROVED wrong.

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jan 20, 2022, 11:00:32 AM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 01:48:07 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 00:59:22 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
><NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>>On 12/30/21 4:45 AM, KWills wrote:

>>> You sure do LOVE being PROVED wrong.
>>>
>>> Please see California Penal Code (CPC) §211.
>>>

>>When using a hammer or tool as a weapon to commit a crime... it becomes
>>armed robbery NOT shop lifting.
>>
>>SHOP LIFTING is NOT a crime where the perpetrator is armed... and dangerous.
>
> Please see California Penal Code (CPC) §211. After that, please
>explain why you work so hard to be PROVED wrong.

Which part of 'force or fear' do you not understand, Wills?