Re: Here’s How We Know the Left Wants All Kids to Be LGBTQ

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2022, 10:43:16 AMJan 20
On 1/20/22 9:53 AM, USA Est.1776 wrote:
> The LGBT cult isn’t merely pushing for tolerance of LGBT people; they are now codifying the brainwashing of people into their community and criminalizing those who promote biological norms. George Orwell couldn’t have written a scarier story.

Democrats have been lying to everyone about what they want all along,
they want Blacks to be slaves and boys to be girls and money to be
worthless and freedoms and liberty to become mandates.

The list goes on with everything the Left wants being something other
than what they have been telling people. The Democrats lie about it
all... they have to in order to get the stupid Suicide Cult Democrats
to follow to the predictable end of their lives as Democrats create
policies that will kill them.

The point is that Democrats want to destroy America because they hate
Americans.

It's just who Democrats really are.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
302. Only in Democrats Dystopian America... Could people claim that the
government still discriminates against black Americans when they had a
black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal
workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black. 40+% of
all federal entitlements goes to black Americans, 3X the rate that go to
whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!