i for one will be sorry to see alt.politics.economic go, i posted here since about 1997-98

nickname unavailable

Feb 21, 2024, 9:53:20 PMFeb 21
i for one will be sorry to see alt.politics.economic go, i posted here since about 1997-98

what bothers me the most, is the people who should have know better that characterized my economic beliefs, which have been spot on.

they never bothered to man up and self reflect.

the bread lines and homeless camps are exploding, just as i predicted would happen from bill clintons disastrous policies.