Rush Limbaugh Claims Gulf Disaster is The Work of Eco-Terrorists

Lisa Lisa

May 4, 2010, 8:43:27 PM5/4/10
Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again. Plus, there's a lot of
stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering. It looks like a case of mad
cow disease to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3PEcYTF8A&feature=related

Phlip

May 4, 2010, 9:14:07 PM5/4/10
On May 4, 5:43 pm, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again.  Plus, there's a lot of
> stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering.  It looks like a case of mad
> cow disease to me:

Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.

Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
drilling!

the Terrorist Thug@whitehouse.org Obama's Bill Ayres Terrorist Thugs

May 4, 2010, 9:25:04 PM5/4/10

"Lisa Lisa" <harryh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Obviously Democraps are so full of fucking maggots eating out their brains,
they have none left.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Farrakhan: Bush blew up the N.O. levees

In a secret meeting, Nagan gave "evidence" to Farrakhan that the levees were
bombed.

Skip to comments.

Hurricane Katrina: 4 Years Later, Kanye and Injustice(Bush blew-up da
levees-Oh, the huge manatee!)
All Hip-Hop: The World's Most Dangerous Site ^ | August 29, 2009 | "Davey D"

Friday, Sept. 16, 2005 1:13 a.m. EDT
Air America Hosts: Farrakhan Not Wrong on Levees

Two hosts at the liberal radio network Air America are defending Nation of
Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan - saying he's not wrong to suspect
that white people deliberately blew up the levees in New Orleans.

October 25, 2005
Spike Lee Confirms: Bush Blew Up Levees
It would have been truly irresponsible for Louis "Calypso Louie" Farrakhan
to spread the notion that the destruction caused by Katrina in New Orleans
was actually the result of a sinister Bush scheme that involved blowing up
levees in order to harm black people. It would have been irresponsible, but
it was only sadly comical - because the allegation is so childish and
bizarre that no one could possibly be enough of a fool to take it seriously.

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 4, 2010, 9:57:58 PM5/4/10
On Tue, 04 May 2010 18:14:07 -0700, Phlip wrote:

> On May 4, 5:43 pm, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again.  Plus, there's a lot of
>> stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering.  It looks like a case of mad
>> cow disease to me:
>
> Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.

I'm surprised. Not many administrations have West Wing aides adept in
deep-water munitions work.

> Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
> drilling!

Well, it stands to reason. After all, Reagan promised to balance the
budget, and then gave us the biggest deficits in history.

JaxKayaker

May 4, 2010, 11:10:23 PM5/4/10
On May 4, 9:57 pm, "5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.com>
wrote:

It is absolutely fucking amazing how you leftwing toadstools can go
on and
on about how regan and the Bush 1 and 2 screwed thing up but you don't
give a damn that
OB is destoying the country

Phlip

May 4, 2010, 11:17:15 PM5/4/10
On May 4, 8:10 pm, JaxKayaker <prh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  It is absolutely fucking amazing how you leftwing toadstools can go
> on and
> on about how regan and the Bush 1 and 2 screwed thing up but you don't
> give a damn that
> OB is destoying the country

By helping us catch up to European standards of living?

Oh, I forgot, you think Europe has absurdly high taxes, and everyone
lives in housing projects and eats Spam, and drives tiny cramped cars.

And their fucking oil platforms obey safety standards, too.

John Galt

May 4, 2010, 11:44:14 PM5/4/10
Phlip wrote:
> On May 4, 8:10 pm, JaxKayaker <prh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It is absolutely fucking amazing how you leftwing toadstools can go
>> on and
>> on about how regan and the Bush 1 and 2 screwed thing up but you don't
>> give a damn that
>> OB is destoying the country
>
> By helping us catch up to European standards of living?

You spend much time in Europe?

I guess not. I'm there half of every year. I have relatives or
come-stay-with-me friends in seven different countries

Here's Europe in a nutshell: Live in 1/3 amount of the space that you'd
live in in the US, pay for a coffee and a scone what we can get an
entire meal for, shop infrequently because of the VAT, drive a clown
care or ride a bike, but it's all OK because you have health care and a
big pension (until you end up like Greece).

And you get to do all that because your country doesn't pay shit for
national defense. The US will take care of that for you.

Shit. If Europe's your ideal standard of living, you're a fucking nut.

> Oh, I forgot, you think Europe has absurdly high taxes, and everyone
> lives in housing projects and eats Spam, and drives tiny cramped cars.

They don't live in housing projects or eat Spam. The first and fourth
assertion are absolutely correct.

> And their fucking oil platforms obey safety standards, too.

Not sure what that means. All but two or three countries in the world
have platform standards that exceed those of the US.

You need to get a passport one of these days. It's obvious you don't
have one.

JG

RichTravsky

May 4, 2010, 11:56:24 PM5/4/10
JaxKayaker wrote:
> On May 4, 9:57 pm, "5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.com>

Destroying the country? How?

RT

RichTravsky

May 4, 2010, 11:57:03 PM5/4/10

Obama used specially trained libbrul ninja dolphins.

RT

Message has been deleted

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 5, 2010, 12:59:51 AM5/5/10

THAT'S where they went!

Dammit, I offered them 5,000 fish if they would capture a Trident sub for
me...

> RT

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 5, 2010, 1:00:45 AM5/5/10

He's a Commanist, and a Socialite, and whut's more, he's BLACK!

Message has been deleted

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 2:46:36 AM5/5/10

"retrogrouch" <retro...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> Destroying the country? How?
>>>
>>> RT
>>
>>He's a Commanist, and a Socialite, and whut's more, he's BLACK!
>

> You know it is interesting. I think anti-black racism is actually on
> the rise because these GOP conservatives want so many reasons to hate
> a successful dem that when the racists chime in with them, they say
> "Hey yeah! That too!"
>
> They've been given permission to be racists and are grabbing it with
> both hands.
>
> Just look at all the idiots who during the election wouldn't dare say
> anything about race as a motive, who now throw out nigga and a 100
> other derogatory racist labels.

There's no question about it. These people didn't wake up the day after the
election and say, "Ohmygod! I hate blacks." They've ALWAYS hated blacks.
They hate blacks, they hate gays, they hate Hispanics, and people who read
books, and people who use words they might have to look up in order to
understand, and people who give a shit about something other than
themselves...they hate pretty much anyone who isn't a bigot, racist,
homophobe, or anti-intellectual. They're the same people who are always
looking for a reason to project their loathing onto something else.
President Obama is just a very easy object.

Phlip

May 5, 2010, 8:57:46 AM5/5/10
On May 4, 9:59 pm, "5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.com>
wrote:

> > Obama used specially trained libbrul ninja dolphins.
>
> THAT'S where they went!
>
> Dammit, I offered them 5,000 fish if they would capture a Trident sub for
> me...

Uh, they ... WENT somewhere? And you can't tell WHERE?

PLEASE don't tell us they squeaked "So long and thanks for all the
fish" first!!

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 5, 2010, 10:28:18 AM5/5/10

There was a note to that effect, yes.

Who's "Doug"?

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 5, 2010, 10:37:31 AM5/5/10
On Tue, 04 May 2010 22:06:30 -0700, retrogrouch wrote:

>>> Destroying the country? How?
>>>
>>> RT
>>
>>He's a Commanist, and a Socialite, and whut's more, he's BLACK!
>

> You know it is interesting. I think anti-black racism is actually on the
> rise because these GOP conservatives want so many reasons to hate a
> successful dem that when the racists chime in with them, they say "Hey
> yeah! That too!"
>
> They've been given permission to be racists and are grabbing it with
> both hands.
>
> Just look at all the idiots who during the election wouldn't dare say
> anything about race as a motive, who now throw out nigga and a 100 other
> derogatory racist labels.

It's going to bite them on the ass, because most Americans -- including
most Republicans -- are better than that.

Hard-core racists usually have a whole host of personality problems, and
putting these people front and center and letting them speak for your
party is going to be a huge mistake.

kim

May 5, 2010, 10:38:05 AM5/5/10
On Tue, 04 May 2010 22:44:14 -0500, John Galt <kad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You've just described most of the world. Countries in Asia, South
America, Africa.... generally have lower standards living than
Europe. Yes, I have been there...

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 10:46:31 AM5/5/10
On Tue, 4 May 2010 18:14:07 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
puked:

>On May 4, 5:43ÔøΩpm, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again. ÔøΩPlus, there's a lot of
>> stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering. ÔøΩIt looks like a case of mad

>> cow disease to me:
>
>Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.
>
>Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
>drilling!

Anyone that believed that whopper about more drilling needs their head
examined. When I heard that Barry was barking up about that, I knew
it was unmitigated bullshit, and figured it was a pretense for another
one of his stunts. I didn't expect it to be killing Americans and
sinking an oil rig, but never put anything past this administration...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 10:47:48 AM5/5/10
On Tue, 4 May 2010 20:17:15 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
puked:

>On May 4, 8:10ÔøΩpm, JaxKayaker <prh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ÔøΩIt is absolutely fucking amazing how you leftwing toadstools can go

>> on and
>> on about how regan and the Bush 1 and 2 screwed thing up but you don't
>> give a damn that
>> OB is destoying the country
>
>By helping us catch up to European standards of living?

Hello, McFly? Anybody home?

This isn't some dump in Europe, it's the US. What was once the
shining city on the hill, a superpower whether we like it or not.

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 10:54:32 AM5/5/10
On Tue, 04 May 2010 22:06:30 -0700, retrogrouch
<retro...@comcast.net> puked:

>You know it is interesting. I think anti-black racism is actually on
>the rise

<snip nothing of importance>

If people ONLY disliked Obama because he was black, you'd have a
point, but there's so much to hate about him and his administration,
any racism is dwarfed by comparison.

If I were an intelligent non racist black, I'd be disgusted by this
bullshit.

I was in a Miami Subs a few days ago, and this black guy 55 years old
(he told us) started commenting on a story on CNN. The discussion
shifted to the president and he said he was disappointed with Obama.
He went on to say that he voted for him hoping that he would change
things, but he feels like he's just a puppet.

He went on to bash Bush and I asked him if he thought Bush was a
puppet, and like a ray of light from the heavens it dawned on him that
BUSH WAS A PUPPET, TOO. It was hilarious.

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 10:54:55 AM5/5/10
On Tue, 4 May 2010 23:46:36 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

Thanks for prejudging people.

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 5, 2010, 11:03:13 AM5/5/10
On Wed, 05 May 2010 10:46:31 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> On Tue, 4 May 2010 18:14:07 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
> puked:
>

>>On May 4, 5:43 pm, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again.  Plus, there's a lot of
>>> stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering.  It looks like a case of mad

>>> cow disease to me:
>>
>>Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.
>>
>>Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
>>drilling!
>
> Anyone that believed that whopper about more drilling needs their head
> examined. When I heard that Barry was barking up about that, I knew it
> was unmitigated bullshit, and figured it was a pretense for another one
> of his stunts. I didn't expect it to be killing Americans and sinking
> an oil rig, but never put anything past this administration...

Yes, we all remember your posts warning us that Obama was up to
something, and that you suspected his daughters had trained dolphins to
seem down a mile with high explosives and set them off remotely in order
to embarrass poor little British Petroleum.

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 5, 2010, 11:04:07 AM5/5/10
On Wed, 05 May 2010 10:47:48 -0400, lab~rat >:-) wrote:

> On Tue, 4 May 2010 20:17:15 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
> puked:
>

>>On May 4, 8:10 pm, JaxKayaker <prh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>  It is absolutely fucking amazing how you leftwing toadstools can go
>>> on and
>>> on about how regan and the Bush 1 and 2 screwed thing up but you don't
>>> give a damn that
>>> OB is destoying the country
>>
>>By helping us catch up to European standards of living?
>
> Hello, McFly? Anybody home?
>
> This isn't some dump in Europe, it's the US. What was once the shining
> city on the hill, a superpower whether we like it or not.

Notice the use of the word "once"...

5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09

May 5, 2010, 11:11:56 AM5/5/10

It's prejudicial to assume that someone who calls Obama a nigger is
racist?

Message has been deleted

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 1:18:08 PM5/5/10
On Wed, 05 May 2010 08:37:32 -0700, retrogrouch
<retro...@comcast.net> puked:

>On Tue, 4 May 2010 23:46:36 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"

>I think there are some who didn't think themselves racists, but now
>feel that with all this cover they can indulge their darker side.

Bear in mind that there are a lot of weak minded people that defend
the indefensible and eventually, when backed against the inevitable
wall, trot out the word "racist" because they got nothin' left...

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 2:25:53 PM5/5/10

> On Tue, 4 May 2010 23:46:36 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
> <vali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I think there are some who didn't think themselves racists, but now
> feel that with all this cover they can indulge their darker side.

Exactly. There's two things going on here. One: It's like a pedophile
suddenly discovering that there are a group of pundits who are starting to
argue for pedophilia being totally natural. If you can appeal to the
"authority" of political leaders or alleged experts, it's much easier to
voice out loud what was once unthinkable. Two: It's easy to find cover
within the actions of a larger group. If instances of racism are hitting
the media every week, it's safe and easy for closet bigots to start showing
their true colors. Where's the risk? None. They've now got the fast reply
that they're not doing anything that isn't being done all over the country.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 2:27:30 PM5/5/10

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Prejudging? Nobody's trying to read minds here. I'm commenting on public
examples of bigotry, racism, and homophobia. When someone opens their mouth
and says over a bullhorn that "God hates faggots," it's not prejudging to
call him a homophobe and a bigot.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 2:30:17 PM5/5/10

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Spoken like a true racist. Your "lot of weak minded people" defending the
"indefensible" are people who looking for ways to excuse the racism that
we're currently seeing in this country. THEY are the bigots. The fact that
they're just bright enough to cough up a grade-school charge of
"rubber/glue" doesn't change the fact that identifying a bigot as a bigot is
NOT bigotry.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 2:33:33 PM5/5/10

> On Tue, 04 May 2010 22:06:30 -0700, retrogrouch
> <retro...@comcast.net> puked:
>

>>You know it is interesting. I think anti-black racism is actually on
>>the rise
>
> <snip nothing of importance>
>
> If people ONLY disliked Obama because he was black, you'd have a
> point, but there's so much to hate about him and his administration,
> any racism is dwarfed by comparison.

Racism is never "dwarfed." Where it exists, it exists. And where racism
exists it calls into question any rhetoric coughed up to try to defend it.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 2:35:11 PM5/5/10

> On Tue, 4 May 2010 18:14:07 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
> puked:
>
>>On May 4, 5:43 pm, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again. Plus, there's a lot of
>>> stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering. It looks like a case of mad

>>> cow disease to me:
>>
>>Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.
>>
>>Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
>>drilling!
>
> Anyone that believed that whopper about more drilling needs their head
> examined. When I heard that Barry was barking up about that, I knew
> it was unmitigated bullshit, and figured it was a pretense for another
> one of his stunts. I didn't expect it to be killing Americans and
> sinking an oil rig, but never put anything past this administration...

Are you actually insane? Is that your problem? I love your sig line.
Unfortunately there's a lot of "sincere" maniacs out there, and you now
appear to be one.

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 2:45:58 PM5/5/10
On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:25:53 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

You two fruitcakes sound like you need boogeymen to validate your
sorry existence. Why don't you guys work on making yourself better
people and stop being so judgmental and pretending you know how other
people think.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 2:54:59 PM5/5/10

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

And you just sound like a garden variety bigot who's trying very hard to
defend the indefensible. It's bigots like you who need people like
President Obama to hate. It's the only thing that gives your sick little
life the illusion of meaning.

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 3:53:41 PM5/5/10
On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:30:17 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

>>>I think there are some who didn't think themselves racists, but now

>>>feel that with all this cover they can indulge their darker side.
>>
>> Bear in mind that there are a lot of weak minded people that defend
>> the indefensible and eventually, when backed against the inevitable
>> wall, trot out the word "racist" because they got nothin' left...
>
>Spoken like a true racist. Your "lot of weak minded people" defending the
>"indefensible" are people who looking for ways to excuse the racism that
>we're currently seeing in this country. THEY are the bigots. The fact that
>they're just bright enough to cough up a grade-school charge of
>"rubber/glue" doesn't change the fact that identifying a bigot as a bigot is
>NOT bigotry.

Make no mistake, the left's last line of defense is to cry "racism".
Everyone knows it, including the left. They're just not smart enough
to realize the rest of us are on to ya.

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 3:59:04 PM5/5/10
On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:54:59 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

You stole my material.

> It's bigots like you who need people like
>President Obama to hate. It's the only thing that gives your sick little
>life the illusion of meaning.

It's retards like you that parrot my material and think you're bright.

I think you should look back and see if I made any "bigoted" remarks
about Condi Rice or Allen West or a whole host of black conservatives.
I don't have a negro problem, I have a liberal problem. That's
because most of them are so stupid that they actually need to have
this kind of stuff explained to them.

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 4:00:25 PM5/5/10
On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:33:33 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

Are you black? The reason I ask is because I don't like you and I
think you're a moron. I just wanted to see if I was allowed to do
that, because if you're black it'd be racist.

lab~rat >:-)

May 5, 2010, 4:01:56 PM5/5/10
On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:35:11 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

I'll let you decide for yourself. But be forewarned, some people that
are my nationality consider themselves hyphenated Americans, so be
careful because you might be a racist.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 6:01:23 PM5/5/10

> On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:30:17 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
> <vali...@gmail.com> puked:

>>> Bear in mind that there are a lot of weak minded people that defend
>>> the indefensible and eventually, when backed against the inevitable
>>> wall, trot out the word "racist" because they got nothin' left...
>>
>>Spoken like a true racist. Your "lot of weak minded people" defending the
>>"indefensible" are people who looking for ways to excuse the racism that
>>we're currently seeing in this country. THEY are the bigots. The fact
>>that
>>they're just bright enough to cough up a grade-school charge of
>>"rubber/glue" doesn't change the fact that identifying a bigot as a bigot
>>is
>>NOT bigotry.
>
> Make no mistake, the left's last line of defense is

is the truth. And the truth is that the right is the last home of bigtory
in America.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 6:02:23 PM5/5/10

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

It was never YOUR material. Your material is bigotry and hatred.

>> It's bigots like you who need people like
>>President Obama to hate. It's the only thing that gives your sick little
>>life the illusion of meaning.
>>

> It's retards like you

that recognize that you're a bigot and a defender of bigotry.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 6:02:46 PM5/5/10

> On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:35:11 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
> <vali...@gmail.com> puked:
>

>>"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 4 May 2010 18:14:07 -0700 (PDT), Phlip <phli...@gmail.com>
>>> puked:

>>> Anyone that believed that whopper about more drilling needs their head
>>> examined. When I heard that Barry was barking up about that, I knew
>>> it was unmitigated bullshit, and figured it was a pretense for another
>>> one of his stunts. I didn't expect it to be killing Americans and
>>> sinking an oil rig, but never put anything past this administration...
>>
>>Are you actually insane? Is that your problem? I love your sig line.
>>Unfortunately there's a lot of "sincere" maniacs out there, and you now
>>appear to be one.
>>

> I'll let you decide for yourself.

You're insane.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 6:03:21 PM5/5/10

> On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:33:33 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
> <vali...@gmail.com> puked:
>

>>"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 04 May 2010 22:06:30 -0700, retrogrouch
>>> <retro...@comcast.net> puked:

>>> <snip nothing of importance>
>>>
>>> If people ONLY disliked Obama because he was black, you'd have a
>>> point, but there's so much to hate about him and his administration,
>>> any racism is dwarfed by comparison.
>>
>>Racism is never "dwarfed." Where it exists, it exists. And where racism
>>exists it calls into question any rhetoric coughed up to try to defend it.
>>

> Are you black?

Why? Looking for more justifications for your bigotry?

Billary

May 5, 2010, 6:05:47 PM5/5/10
wrote:

> On Tue, 04 May 2010 18:14:07 -0700, Phlip wrote:
> > On May 4, 5:43 pm, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again.  Plus, there's a lot of
> >> stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering.  It looks like a case of mad
> >> cow disease to me:
>
> > Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.
>
> I'm surprised.  Not many administrations have West Wing aides adept in
> deep-water munitions work.

> > Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
> > drilling!
>
> Well, it stands to reason.  After all, Reagan promised to balance the
> budget, and then gave us the biggest deficits in history.

This coming from the well known 911 Troofer Zepp Bryan Jamieson. What
a load of crap!!! Hey Zippy, how missiles hit the Pentagon again?

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 6:06:40 PM5/5/10

"Gandalf Grey" <vali...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Make that "bigotry"
And just to be complete, we can throw in racism, homophobia and
anti-intellectualism.

GOP stands for Godawful Old Prejudices.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 6:07:44 PM5/5/10

wrote:
> On Tue, 04 May 2010 18:14:07 -0700, Phlip wrote:
> > On May 4, 5:43 pm, Lisa Lisa <harryharr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Obviously, his anal cyst is acting up again. Plus, there's a lot of
> >> stupid grinning and dimwitted chattering. It looks like a case of mad
> >> cow disease to me:
>
> > Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.
>
> I'm surprised. Not many administrations have West Wing aides adept in
> deep-water munitions work.
>

> > Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
> > drilling!
>
> Well, it stands to reason. After all, Reagan promised to balance the
> budget, and then gave us the biggest deficits in history.

^ This coming from the well known 911 Troofer Zepp Bryan Jamieson.

This coming from the dumbest shit on the groups, Right Wing Shill Billary.

Billary

May 5, 2010, 6:38:14 PM5/5/10
On May 5, 6:07 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "RightWingShill" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Richard! Damn! Just when I thought the grim reaper had finally come
for you. You show up again. Aren't you getting a little old for this
"Computer stuff"? How do you keep going after all those years of sex,
drugs & rock-n-roll that claimed so many of your generation? Your
daughter must be paying a pretty penny to keep those people at the
nursing home greased.

Gandalf Grey

May 5, 2010, 8:45:32 PM5/5/10

On May 5, 6:07 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "RightWingShill" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 4, 9:57 pm, "5440 Dead, 573 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.com>
> wrote:

> > > Oh, and Obama ordered his spooks to bomb the oil platform himself.
>
> > I'm surprised. Not many administrations have West Wing aides adept in
> > deep-water munitions work.
>
> > > Why? Because only a week ago he promised to support more offshore oil
> > > drilling!
>
> > Well, it stands to reason. After all, Reagan promised to balance the
> > budget, and then gave us the biggest deficits in history.
>
> ^ This coming from the well known 911 Troofer Zepp Bryan Jamieson.
>
> This coming from the dumbest shit on the groups, Right Wing Shill Billary.

^ Damn! Just when I thought the grim reaper had finally come

for you. You show up again. Aren't you getting a little old for this
"Computer stuff"?

Damn! Just when I thought that syphilis had finally come for you, you show
up again. Aren't you still a little too stupid for this computer stuff?

lab~rat >:-)

May 6, 2010, 8:32:36 AM5/6/10
On Wed, 5 May 2010 15:06:40 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

I have to agree with you. Look at this very newsgroup and you'll see
a lot of that. From both sides.

lab~rat >:-)

May 6, 2010, 8:33:39 AM5/6/10
On Wed, 5 May 2010 15:03:21 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

>"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:33:33 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
>> <vali...@gmail.com> puked:
>>

>>>"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

>>>Racism is never "dwarfed." Where it exists, it exists. And where racism
>>>exists it calls into question any rhetoric coughed up to try to defend it.
>>>

>> Are you black?
>
>Why? Looking for more justifications for your bigotry?

Is this gonna be it, or are you going to try to have a discussion. If
you're just going to be a closed minded name-calling moron, I have
better things to do than waste time on you.

Billary

May 6, 2010, 11:14:44 AM5/6/10
On May 5, 6:06 pm, "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Gandalf Grey" <valino...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message
> >> On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:30:17 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
> >> <valino...@gmail.com> puked:

> >> Make no mistake, the left's last line of defense is
>
> > is the truth.  And the truth is that the right is the last home of bigtory
> > in America.
>
> Make that "bigotry"
> And just to be complete, we can throw in racism, homophobia and
> anti-intellectualism.
>
> GOP stands for Godawful Old Prejudices.

This coming from the aged 60's radical who used to call Christians
"Christofascist"

You know Richard. I'm still at a loss to explain how you survived all
those years of sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. When it has claimed so
many of your generation at such an early age. How the hell do you do
it? And why did you stop pretending to be a psychotherapist. It's
because I called you out on it years ago isn't it?

Gandalf Grey

May 6, 2010, 1:25:05 PM5/6/10

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Glad to see that you agree that the right wing is the last home of bigotry
in America.

Gandalf Grey

May 6, 2010, 1:27:34 PM5/6/10

^ This coming from the aged 60's radical who used to call Christians
"Christofascist"

This coming from racist craphead who works for the downfall of the US while
living on disability and welfare.

Billary wrote:
> I didn't say they were "Gay", I said they were faggots. Are you a faggot
too? Dam it, you guys are everywhere. You guys are screwing up America.
YOU are what's wrong with America.

Billary wrote:
> The first sign that you're a faggot pussy is when you claim that using
profanity is the first sign of losing an argument.

Billary wrote:
> Are you a faggot? You are a faggot
aren't you?

Billary wrote:
> Are you a Terrorist Faggot Pretzel? YOU ARE? Now I understand
your paranoia. Call the ACLU Faggot.

Billary wrote:
>I once lost the chance to get my old job back because the "new" manager was
a flaming Fag. And I wasn't. That made ME angry.

Billary wrote:

> Did they finally let you out of
> rehab you scumsucking loser? Or was it jail again?? Did the vice squad
> bust you(again) for sucking negro cock through the glory holes where
> you fags congregate?? Dolt.-

Gandalf Grey

May 6, 2010, 1:31:32 PM5/6/10

> On Wed, 5 May 2010 15:03:21 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
> <vali...@gmail.com> puked:
>

>>"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:33:33 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
>>> <vali...@gmail.com> puked:

>>> Are you black?
>>
>>Why? Looking for more justifications for your bigotry?
>>

> Is this gonna be it, or are you going to try to have a discussion.

Have you got anything going for you other than racism?

lab~rat >:-)

May 6, 2010, 2:01:27 PM5/6/10
On Thu, 6 May 2010 10:31:32 -0700, "Gandalf Grey"
<vali...@gmail.com> puked:

I have a 30 day killfile, welcome to it.

Gandalf Grey

May 6, 2010, 2:03:24 PM5/6/10

"lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote in message

Run away, little bigot.